BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

بواسطة run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... المزيد

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3 - [Jerk]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]
Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]
Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]

4.9K 167 135
بواسطة run-bts-ineedu

[[You]]

Our kiss broke off by the voices coming from the bedroom. I nearly jump as I hear Umji's voice and Jin Sol coming from the other side of the bathroom door. They must be back I run to the door to turn the lock to lock it. The knob turns. "Huh? it's locked." Jin Sol's voice from the other side of the door is heard. She bangs the door, "Is that you in there y/n?" she asks. "Uh ye–" before I could answer her. Taehyung is already beside me, he unlocks the door and opens it. Horror is clear in my face when Jin Sol is standing in front of the bathroom door, with Umji behind her. Jin Sol stares at Taehyung and back at me, probably lost in words.

Taehyung left the hotel room without saying any words, he just left. What the hell just happened? I am in a daze. He is not drunk, so why did he kiss me? Maybe he did drink somewhere before this? I stare at the floor.

"Y/n-ah are you okay?" Umji ask.

I look up at her and give her a faint smile. "I'm fine" No I'm not. My mind is all jumbled up. The thought of Taehyung's face near me and the way his hand touches my cheeks. It is as if I could feel this weird sensation, like electricity running through my body. Jin Sol and Umji still got a worried look on their faces.

"I'm fine really, I just need to bandage his knuckles from punching that guy earlier." I assure them with a nod.

They both look at each other before smiling back at me. "We've heard about it from Joshua that a guy got into a fight with the scariest gang from our campus. Is that the guy?" Jin Sol asks curiously.

I bet everyone knows anyway, no point in hiding it. "Yeah." I answer.

"Well, they need some beating anyways, good for them." Umji grins and somehow it makes me feel relief that they think so too. I myself want to beat the crap out of them if I am not always acting cowardly. Even if that is probably a bad idea. I secretly thank Taehyung for doing it for me instead.

Taehyung

I wonder what he thinks of the... Kiss. Just the thought of it is enough to make my fingers curl. Why did he leave with no words and his knuckles... I haven't covered them with the band-aids yet. I guess it should be awkward for him, even I do not have any idea what to say or how to react. I know it's not the first time he ever kissed me. We kissed before, but when he was drunk and barely even remembered it the next morning. I plop myself at the soft clean hotel mattress.

"Y/n we are planning to look around the back garden, do you want to come?" Umji asks as she applies lip gloss on her lips in front of the mirror.

I really have nothing to do besides ponder in this hotel room and the thought of Taehyung eating me away. "I'll go." I lift my weight from the comfortable bed to stand on my two feet.

~~~~~

[[Taehyung]]

Holy shit what did I just do? I can not even think straight when I walk to the door to leave the hotel room. My heart is harshly pounding against my chest making it hard to even breath. It's only a fucking kiss, I did it with tons of girls before, so why is my heart beating so fast that it actually starts to hurt? Am I dying? I might actually. I can't die here like this. 

I hear y/n's hotel door open and I quickly run before she would see me against the wall just by the door. She'll think that I look pathetic. I hid at the end of the hallway, knowing she won't be coming here, I mean why would she, the elevator is on the other side of the way. I see her exit with two other girls that I saw us when I open the bathroom door. Y/n told me about them, but I can't seem to remember their names. Fuck, Why am I even hiding? This all is making me feel stupid. Where is y/n going anyway? She should just stay in her hotel room, so I won't worry about her bumping into those idiots from high school that used to bully her. This trip is a bad idea, why did I even agree to come here. I swear that this is going to be the last time I am agreeing with y/n to go to these kinds of stuff. 

I follow them after they made a turn, making sure that y/n or the other two girls won't notice me being a creepy ass stalker who hides after a small kiss with a girl. As y/n and her friends are about to walk into the elevator, three other girls from before walk up to her. Well Shit, why can't they just leave y/n alone.

I hope they won't do shit to her. I'll hit a girl if I have to. I am already guilty enough for treating y/n like crap in the past and it's probably my fault for all of these things that are happening to her.

They are talking, y/n's head is tilted downwards, her friends are actually taking y/n's side from what I see. If they dare to even touch her. Right at that moment, one of the girls shoved y/n to the ground. That's it, my anger is already bubbling inside me and I don't know what I might do if I keep it in for too long.

~~~~~

[[You]]

"You paid him did you bitch?" the girl with long curled hair said to me with her arms crossed and a scowl, her name is Mina, the girl who is responsible for all the bruises I had. My tears already threatening to fall. I can't show my weak side anymore, they have seen enough, I won't cry, not in front of them, I confront myself. I can't even look at her eyes because if I do, she will see my already glossy eyes and that would intrigue her more.

"It must be true, look at her trying to look innocent." she scoffs and the other two girls beside her grins in agreement. "How could you get so low even after High School?"

"Ya! At least, she looks innocent and is innocent, unlike you who looks like a slut and is an actual slut!" Jin Sol defends me and I'm glad I have her as a roommate. Umji and Jin Sol have been nothing but sweet to me since the first time I walk in the hotel room.

"What?" her voice low from irritation. "Who the hell are you?" Mina scans Jinsol. 

I gathered all the energy left in my body to look up straight into her eyes, I could feel my hands shiver from her menacing scowl. I smirk at her, trying to prove to her that I have grown stronger than before. "I actually feel bad for you. No one must have given their full attention to you. Remember David from 7th grade? He told me that you were so clingy that he decided to leave your lonely ass." I could see the flash of hurt in her eyes and somehow I know that what I just said is true for her. I continue before she could, "You are just as fucked up as anyone else really, including me. I'm pretty sure your parents chose their jobs over you because you're a fucking bitch all the time that it makes them sick." Did I go too far?  my mouth seems to work before my brain and I am actually pretty impressed with the amount of swearing I use. Taehyung must have influenced me somehow.

"What did you just say to me?" the girl screeched. Pushing me back with her long manicured finger, making me stumble back.

"That is enough!" I recognize the voice coming from behind me. I turn my head back and it's Taehyung, his face is dark, his eyes look as if he is ready to kill someone. I didn't think he would be here, I hope he didn't take what I said to heart. I might have said something that would trigger his past. 

"Taehyung! Can you believe what this girl just say to me?" the girl whines with the most annoying tone.

"I heard her." Taehyung had his eyes locked on mine, the warm brown eyes are gone, replaced with a cold and distant pair of browns. He walks towards us. "She told you that you are a fucking bitch." he shifts his gaze to her, making her flinch from his deep scowl. He smirks, but his eyes are still emotionless, "And I actually agree with her for once."

The girl scoffs. "How much did she pay you huh Taehyung? Or... Are you doing this because you like her?" she raises her eyebrow, not one bit afraid of what Taehyung could do.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Taehyung took his step towards her, making her step backward until her back reaches a wall in between two elevators.

What?

"Are you serious Taehyung? Wow, you like losers now?" she mocks.

"Shut the fuck up. At least, she didn't fuck with the class president and call him a rapist after, that is some fucked up shit you do back then." Taehyung said and I could see the girl's face turns pale.

Class president? Did they really? I remembered back then when everyone talks about Mina sleeping with the Class president. The problem actually got big, since Mina's dad is the director of the school. I didn't really know what actually happened, but one day there is a notice on the board saying that our class president has been expelled. We really didn't know what actually happened, Mina told everyone that he rape her? Which does not make sense, since the class president I know is not the type of person I know that does that, I thought that maybe I judged him wrongly, but he took care of the class and he is actually the only person that was genuine enough to be talking to me, I still thank him until this day.

"H -how did you know that?" the blood drains from her face and Taehyung smirks. "Everyone knows about it Mina, Rape you said? Who the fuck believes in that kind of bullshit. Just because your dad has power over the school you could just hide what you did? Grow up. Open your eyes. No one actually genuinely cares about you. Everyone was just beside you because of your dad, they are only taking advantage of you to look good in front of him."

"No, that's not true." her eyebrows furrows, I could see the tears brimming in her eyes.

"Well, that's up to you." Taehyung shrugs. "Now go before you leave with a bloody nose." he threatens and Mina finally left with the two other girls. I took a deep breath, realizing that I have not been breathing properly since Mina came.

Taehyung huffs before walking away.

"Taehyung." my voice hitched from my dry throat. I call him and he stops for a second but continues to walk away.

I turn to Jin Sol and Umji. "Sorry for dragging you guys into this. You guys can go first." I weakly smile and they smile back with a nod. "Eyy! Don't worry about it, that's what friends are for." Umji smiles brightly. Friends?  That's a nice word to hear. I guess after what they did we could be friends. I wave to them and catch up to Taehyung.

~~~~~

"Taehyung!" I call him, my voice echoing the hallway. He groans and turns his heel around. "What do you want?" I could see the irritation on his face, but I could notice his anger is simmering down.

"Thank you... again." I said and mean it. He really has done a lot for me and I can't thank him enough for what he did. He rolls his eyes and turns away from me, continuing his walk.

"Taehyung?"

"Let's go grab dinner I'm fucking starving." he said and I am glad that he is back to the usual Taehyung.

"But it's only 5?"

"That girl sucks my energy out from her annoying voice." I chuckle finding it relatable.

"Uh okay...but The elevator is on the other way remember?" I tell him, biting the insides of my cheeks to restrain myself from laughing at him.

He curses under his breath and turns around to walk to the elevator and I happily walk beside him.

~~~~~~~~~

[[Taehyung]]

"Did the professor maybe forgot about meeting her before dinner?" y/n says while walking beside me to the hotel's lounge.

"Fucking hope so."

I am glad she did not bring up about our kiss or I would be at a lost for words. Because it's not like I know what's going on with me. We enter the lounge and within minutes we fill our plates with our dinner. We both took a sit and start eating.

"Can I ask you something Taehyung?" y/n ask, her face suddenly turning a shade of pink. Shit, here it goes.

"Sure." Please fucking don't.

"Did you really mean it back there?" mean what?

"You know..." her face turns into a deeper shade of red. I have a feeling this isn't about the kiss. "What?" I ask.

"That you like me?"

What? Did I really say that? Fuck, I did didn't I.

"You really think I like you?" I scoff, she must be kidding me. "Why would you think I would like you? I said that just so She would fuck off."

Y/n's lips curl up into an uncomfortable smile. "Ah, yeah, of course, forget I asked." she stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" I ask her and I could feel a sudden twist inside my chest. The hell?

"I'm going to find Joshua, he texts me to meet him awhile ago." She said and my irritation grows, making me stand up from my chair.

"You gave him your number?" I panicked a little. Knowing she might leave me alone again. I don't deserve this, this was her idea, she is supposed to be beside me the whole time. 

"Yeah." she said avoiding my gaze and she lifts her plate from the table before leaving.

I follow her out, grabbing her wrist. "I told you not to leave me alone." Shit, my voice sounded more like a beg. 

"You are not a little kid Taehyung and I am not here to babysit you the whole fucking time! I can leave you if I want to and you can't stop me." she pulls away from my grip. Fuck why is she so frustrating.

"You must have forgotten that I am the reason you are here in the first place!" I chase her, grabbing her wrist and tugging it so she could meet my eyes.

"Why do you care then? You could just leave me the fuck alone and go hang out with your fucking friends." she glares. Thank god the lobby is not as crowded. The last thing I want is to attract attention.

"I just fucking saved you back then from that bitch and now you are treating me this way? Way to go y/n. Is this how you thank someone? By screaming in their face?"

"I did not ask you to help me anyway. You are the one appearing out of nowhere all of a sudden and start attacking her."

"Be honest here y/n, I know you are relieved that I was there and you know what? I know you are still a fucking coward. I see you shivering y/n, I know you are still afraid of facing her." I tell her.

"Then tell me why you told her that you like me?" Why did she keep on bringing this up? It is not even a big deal.

"I already told you because I want her to fuck off! What else do you want from me?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Then explain why you kissed me." she looked me straight in the eye, waiting for my answer. 

I release my grip on her wrist and stay silent because fuck I have nothing to tell her about why I kissed her. How can I tell her when I don't fucking know why I fucking did that. 

She half-smiles. "I get it Taehyung, you were only playing with my feelings. It's fine, I'll just forget about whatever that happens in the bathroom okay?" her words affected me more than it should.

 How could she just forget about it? I don't know if I like that idea.

~~~~

[[You]]

This actually feels horrible, my heart is aching and I am not supposed to be angry at Taehyung. I know he didn't mean what he said about liking me, but I kind of lost it. I lied about Joshua texting me, I don't even know why I made that kind of excuse. I bet you are doing it to see if he is going the get jealous. My subconscious tells me and I grunt because it's somehow true. But he kissed me, does that mean nothing too? I touch my bottom lip with my thumb, remembering how Taehyung's lips felt like when they touch. Oh my god, why am I having such dirty thoughts? I bury the memory inside my brain and hope it won't be digging itself back up.

I walk to the hotel's garden to meet with Jin Sol and Umji, Joshua is surprisingly there too. Well now at least I didn't lie to Taehyung.

"Y/n." Joshua calls and Umji and Jin Sol turn their face to me with a smile, "Hey y/n."

"Hey." I wave to the two girls sitting on the swing. I took a seat beside Joshua on the bench. "Nice to see you again Joshua."

"You too y/n." he smiles sweetly, his hair is still swept neatly to the side. Now I regret not grabbing a jacket before coming out here when it's so cold. I shiver from the cold and Joshua notices.

"You look cold, let's go inside then and grab some warm tea?" he offers. He sounds too sweet for me to refuse. "Okay."

We walk back inside and walk to the lounge to grab a warm drink. My eyes search the place for Taehyung and I found him sitting on one of the tables and I feel his eyes drilling a hole behind me as I had my back facing him.

"Here's the cup." Joshua hands me the white glass cup. "Thanks." I said and he nods. I could sense a figure standing beside me and when I look, it's Taehyung.

"Oh, you are the guy who got into a fight today." Joshua says to Taehyung.

Taehyung gives him a sarcastic smile and Joshua seems oblivious to it. "Yeah. I am." He grabs himself a cup of warm tea.

He suddenly trips, making the tea pour out of the cup and into Joshua's shirt. I gasp and Joshua groans in pain, wiping his shirt. "Oopsie daisy my bad, my hand just slipped." He shrugs and I could see the big grin on Taehyung's face. I know right away that he did this on purpose.

I take some napkins and rub in on Joshua's shirt. "I'm so sorry." I apologize for Taehyung. Knowing he won't do it. Joshua stops my hand from wiping his shirt with the napkin. "It's okay it's not your fault."

~~~~~~

[[Taehyung]]

"Did it burn your skin?" y/n said with a worried tone and I roll my eyes at her. He is not a baby, he can take care of himself. "It's okay, I'm fine, the tea is not too hot. I'll just go change." He smiles and left the two of us.

Y/n turns to face me with a glare.

"What?" I ask her.

"Seriously Taehyung?"

"What? It slipped okay? Don't make such a big deal out of it." I shrug.

"I know you did that on purpose, I saw you grinning like an idiot after you "slip" hot tea on his shirt. You could burn his skin Taehyung! You could have hurt him." she raises her hand quoting the word slip. 

"He said he is fine. Why are you so fucking paranoid every single time?"

She sighs. "I'm going to check on him."

I grab her arm stopping her from walking away. "Oh no, you are not leaving me alone again."

She licks her lips and let out a long sigh. "Then go with me to check on him because you owe him an apology."

"The fuck?" I did not ask for this.

She rolls her eyes, "Then I'm going."

"Fine, fine." Who the fuck does she think she is to tell me what to do.

~~~~~~~

[[You]]

We got to Joshua's room. I give it a knock and the door instantly opens. "Y/n." his eyes wide from my presence.

"I'm here to check on you. Are you sure it didn't leave any burn marks?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm really fine." he smiles but his smile fades when he sees Taehyung beside me.

I give Taehyung a nudge on his elbow. He grunts. "Look, dude, I'm ..." I gesture to Taehyung to continue and he glares at me. "I'm sorry." he finally said.

Joshua is probably holding his laughter. "It's okay, it's only an accident." he smiles showing his charming eye smile, that any girl would probably swoon over to be seeing it this up close. "Well, good night then y/n."

"Yes, sleep well." he closes the door and I let out a sigh of relief.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" I ask Taehyung.

"Can't you see I'm cringing to death here?" he said while curling his fingers like a t-rex.

"It's already 9 and our bedtime is at 10. We should probably go back now." I tell Taehyung.

"This field trip already feels like hell on the first day." he rolls his eyes and walks away.

~~~

I go back to my room, Jin Sol and Umji are already in the room. "Hey y/n, you're back." Umji gleams.

"Yeah." I grab my sleeping clothes and my toothbrush. I took a short shower with warm water and get ready to sleep.

Plopping myself on the bed. There are three single beds in the room, which is nice that I won't have to share my space.

"I heard from one of the Professors that we will be having a group play tomorrow." Jin Sol says.

"Group play?"

"Yeah, they will be assigning the group members." Umji's voice sounds as if she is going to fall asleep soon.

I wince at the thought of being grouped with one of my bullies from High School. My eyes felt heavy and I feel my breathing evening as I drift off to sleep.

.

.

.

To be continued...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1K 15 24
College is another step up in life. High school days were now over and those years were hard but what happens in college? It will get harder right? T...
6.2K 288 19
TAEHYUNG became the talk in the News , for becoming the most notorious actor , who everyone claims he whores around, but they still love him. One day...
54.8K 3.9K 37
A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devil, A very very bad boy. Taehyung isn't r...
1K 35 10
Taehyung thought he was in love. But after meeting Yoongi he finds out that that wasn't love. Getting betrayed by your best friend must be tough, t...