Heart Held Captive

Da AaliyahLeeXXI

Love... My idea of love was a mixture of tragedy and beauty. I could still remember how my true parents both... Altro

Heart Held Captive
Teaser
﹏๑✿ ・:*:・PROLOGUE ・:*:・✿๑﹏
~✿*1*✿~
~✿*2*✿~
~✿*3*✿~
~✿*4*✿~
~✿*5*✿~
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
~✿*6*✿~
~✿*7*✿~
~✿*8*✿~
~✿*9*✿~
~✿*11*✿~
~✿*12*✿~
~✿*13*✿~
~✿*14*✿~
~✿*15*✿~
~✿*16*✿~
~✿*17*✿~
~✿*18*✿~
~✿*19*✿~
~✿*20*✿~
~✿*21*✿~
~✿*22*✿~
~✿*23*✿~
~✿*24*✿~
~✿*25*✿~
~✿*26*✿~
~✿*27*✿~
~✿*28*✿~
~✿*29*✿~

~✿*10*✿~

1.6K 68 25
Da AaliyahLeeXXI

﹏๑✿ ・:*:・♥ ・:*:・✿๑﹏

Nanginginig kong binuksan yung pinto at tumakbo palabas habang umiiyak. Alam kong mahihirapan akong takasan si Ryder but I really need to do something to get away from him.

Nasa hallway na ako at paakyat sa top deck nang mapasigaw nang abutan niya ako at hinila yung buhok ko pabalik kaya tumama yung likod ko sa katawan niya.

He grabbed my jaw and turned my head to face him. "You can never ever get away from me, Monteverde," he said in a very dangerous silent tone.

He dragged me again towards the cabin while I was still squirming to free myself from him, but he was bigger and stronger than me. Itinulak niya ako padapa sa kama bago sumunod sa akin at inikot ako paharap sa kanya.

I clawed his face and he slapped my cheek again harshly. I started sobbing as I tasted blood from the corner of my mouth. "Hayop! Napakahayop mo!" umiiyak na sigaw ko sa kanya.

Tuluyan na niyang sinira yung damit ko. He pulled the cup of my brā down and bent his head down to take my nīpple inside his mouth.

"No!" Napasigaw ako habang nanginginig na nagwawala sa ilalim niya. "No! Tama na please! Don't do this to me please!" I pushed his head away from me.

"Kanina ang tapang-tapang mo and now you're begging me stop?!" he shouted angrily before he pulled the other cup of my brā down harshly and started kneading my other brēast with his palm.

I didn't know what to do. My mind was in great panic. I was constantly trying to push him away from me because I couldn't take what he wanted to do to me. Hindi ko lubos na maisip na mangyayari sa akin ang ganitong bagay.

"Tama na! Please maawa ka sa 'kin!" sigaw ko habang humahagulgol na ng iyak.

He moved his head down again and took his time suckling my nīpple and biting it with his teeth while squeezing my other brēast harshly.

"Ano ba?! Tama na!" I pushed his head away from my chest again.

A devilish smirk formed in his lips before he took my brā off roughly.

My mind went in chaos when he started unbuttoning my jeans. Umupo ako para pigilin siya pero itunulak niya ako pabalik sa kama. I heard the sound of the buckle of his belt. After a few moments, he gathered my hands and tied it using his belt. That was when he started taking off my jeans.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I screamed pleadingly, sobbing loudly when he pulled my jeans down along with my underwea and removed them from my legs. I continued squirming under him kahit nagsisimula na akong manghina dahil sa pagod.

He straddled my body and knelt above me. He started undressing himself before he parted my thighs and settled his hips in between me.

"Napakademonyo mo talaga!" galit na galit na sigaw ko sa kanya.

"Yes, princess. And this demon will start ruining all of you Monteverdes now!" he said before he rammed himself roughly inside me.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I shrieked as I felt something inside me snapped and brought an excruciating pain down my center.

I couldn't almost breathe in pain. And I screamed again when he started shoving and slamming his hard length in and out of me.

Para akong paulit-ulit na pinapatay habang binababoy niya yung katawan ko. Wala akong magawa kundi umiyak na lang dahil hindi ko magawang lumaban sa kanya.

I stopped fighting when I finally got exhausted and couldn't moved my body already. "Tama na. Please stop," paos kong pakiusap sa kanya habang patuloy na tumutulo yung mga luha ko.

I closed my eyes and whimpered in pain as he gave out one final mighty thrust and felt hot liquid spurted out inside me. I began sobbing again after what he did, feeling like I was a dirty rag already after he violated me.

He brought his mouth against my ear. "Try to escape again and you already know what will happen to you," he whispered before he pulled his hardness out of my body.

I remained closing my eyes as I felt him removing his belt from my wrists before he got off the bed and went outside the cabin.

Nagsimula akong umiyak nang tahimik habang namamaluktot patagilid sa ibabaw ng kama. My whole body was aching and shaking. I was feeling so disgusted with myself as I heard Ryder taking his clothes on again.

I opened my eyes when I finally heard him slammed the door close. I cried harder when my gaze landed on the bracelet that I was wearing.

I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm so sorry. Maybe this is now my punishment for disobeying you. This won't happen to me kung nakinig lang sana ako sa iyo at hindi nagpumilit na umalis para mag-aral sa Paris. Hindi po ako naniniwala sa mga binibintang nila sa 'yo. Alam ko pong hindi mo kayang pumatay. Yes, you might have done so many stupid things before but you chose to change and be a good and responsible father for me and Kuya. You changed and became the most loving husband to Mommy. You may still be harsh sometimes to other people but kīlling others is just so unconceivable to me. Maybe I deserve this also. You already knew that this might happen to me kaya nga palagi kang naghihigpit sa amin. Kaya nga ayaw mo akong payagan na umalis noon. Kaso ang tigas po ng ulo ko eh. Ito tuloy yung napala ko. All my life I've always been your sheltered princess. Now I already became a devastated broken girl.

I clutched the sheet tightly and cried all my pain away.

﹏~✿**♡**✿~﹏

I drank from the glass that I was holding while sitting here in the middle of darkness here in the top view deck. I leaned the side of my head on the railing, staring blankly in the darkness of the night as pieces of memories started to flood my head.

"Mommy, when I grow up, I want to become a pilot too like Daddy," I told her when I was six years old.

"Wow, that's great. You will then be called Captain Ryder Austin."

"Then we will fly together and visit different countries around the world with Daddy and baby Trevor."

"Hmmm... I like that idea. But for now, drink your milk first so that you will grow up healthy and strong and you can fulfill your dream of becoming a pilot someday."

I smirked at that thought. Yes I was able to fulfill my childhood dream to become a pilot like Daddy. But I couldn't fulfill my dream to bring my mom to different countries anymore. Even if I was now capable to do that, hindi na pwede dahil wala na sila pareho ni Daddy.

I grabbed the doll from the hands of the daughter of one of our house maids. She ran after me and tried to take it back. She couldn't get it from me because I was taller than her. That was when she started crying.

"Ryder," my mom called my name while walking towards us. "Give Jaja back her doll."

I returned the doll back to Jaja.

"What will you say to her?"

"Sorry, Jaja," I said and Mommy told her to go back to the servants quarter.

She turned to me afterwards. "Ryder, it's bad to make other people cry especially girls. Ikaw ba, do you want to see Mommy crying?"

"No, Mommy," I told her while shaking my head.

"Then promise me that you will never make any girl cry."

The seven-year-old me raised his right hand. "Promise, Mommy. I will never make any girl cry."

And I wasn't able to keep that promise. I just violated a woman to sought revenge for them.

I clenched my fists as I heard my nine-year-old brother Trevor wailing beside me as we stared at the graves of our parents right after the funeral service.

"Kuya, why did they kill Daddy? Now Mommy died also because of Daddy's death. We don't have Mommy and Daddy anymore."

I clenched my teeth and my fists while staring darkly at the two graves in front of us. "We're going to avenge Mommy and Daddy's death someday, Trevor. We will make all of them pay. That's a promise."

I drank from the glass that I was holding and my jaw tightened as I remembered again what happened more than five years ago.

"Kuya, umuwi ka muna. Uncle Rixton was already asking for you. He's already getting very weak, Kuya. Sa tingin ko hindi na talaga magtatagal yung buhay niya," Trevor said over the phone.

I was in Geneva that time and I took the first available flight to the Philippines.

Uncle Rixton was the one who took care of us since Trevor and I became orphans. He was our father's older brother. He took care of all our businesses after Dad was kīlled. Even when I was just fifteen, he already trained me and passed all his knowledge on how to manage all our businesses. He did everything to gain back the things that we'd lost. Sinikap niyang maibangon ulit ang mga kumpanya namin mula sa pagkalugi dahil sa Monteverde na yun. But all his efforts were still not enough. Kulang pa. Marami pa kaming mga hindi nababawi. But Uncle Rixton's health was already deteriorating.

"I already taught you everything, Ryder. And I trust your all business skills. Kampante ko nang maiiwan ang lahat sa 'yo. Ikaw na ang bahala sa kapatid mo. Don't stop until you gain back everything. You have to be ruthless, Ryder. Love, pity, compassion, sympathy. Remove all of that from your system. Gagawin ka lang mahina ng mga yun. Mababawi mo pa ang lahat pero yung buhay ng mga magulang mo ay hindi na. So don't stop until you finally avenged their deaths. What we have now are already enough to take revenge for the death of your parents."

"We finally got our plans rolling, Uncle." I smirked and raised the glass that I was holding. "Cheers to us," I said before bringing the glass lid to my mouth and gulped all its content.

I turned to my back when I heard a sound of an approaching yacht. Minutes later, it was already docking here on the port.

I stood up when I saw Trevor coming out of the controller room.

"Kuya, bakit nandiyan ka? Gabi na ah. Iniwan mo Katheryne sa bahay?"

"She's here."

Bumaba siya mula doon sa kabilang yate at umakyat rito sa kabila. "Eto na, pinag-shopping ko na ang mahal na prinsesa," he told me with sarcasm while putting all the paper bags that he was carrying on the floor. "Buti na lang at palagi akong sinasamang mag-shopping nung best friend ni Monteverde kaya marunong na 'kong bumili ng mga gamit pambabae."

"Don't you miss her?"

He frowned. "Sino, si Monteverde?"

"Rachelle Sanchez."

"Bakit ko naman siya mami-miss?"

"You like her. I know. Wag mo nang itanggi."

"Tss! Kahit gusto ko pa yung babae na yun, wala rin namang sense yun. I won't let our plans get ruined just because of a stupid feeling so I might as well just forget about Rachelle Sanchez. Kapag natapos na tayong maghiganti saka na lang ako hahanap ng ibang babae."

He was just saying that. I knew he had a deeper feeling for Rachelle Sanchez. It was just overcame by his greatest hunger to seek justice for the death of our parents.
"Hindi ka pa ba babalik sa bahay?" he asked me.

"I'm teaching the Monteverde princess a lesson here."

"Why? She tried to escape again?"

"Nasundan ka niya kanina hanggang dito."

He grinned at me. "Ang tindi talaga ng babae na yun. Masyadong palaban. Babalik na 'ko sa bahay. I'll cook dinner. Do you want me to bring you food here?"

I shook my head. "Iuuwi ko rin siya sa bahay bukas nang umaga."

"Okay," he said before he went down to go back to the house.

I went back inside and go to the cabin where I left Monteverde this afternoon. I leaned on the door frame and stared at her sleeping form. She was still lying on her side and she just covered her nāked body with the white blanket. I could still see the bloodstain on it that proved to me that I was the first man who took her innocence.

"Promise me that you will never make any girl cry."

The fear on Katheryne's eyes flashed in my mind again while I was forcing myself to her this afternoon.

"No! Tama na please! Don't do this to me please!"

"Stop! Please stop!"

"Napakademonyo mo talaga!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!"

I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head to dismiss the thought. Pero ibang tagpo naman ang nag-flash sa utak ko.

I was keeping an eye on her since she entered the airport. She just sat on one of the chairs in the boarding lounge for awhile before she went to the comfort room. Matagal bago siya lumabas mula roon. Then I saw her wiping her eyes as she went out of the comfort room. She looked so preoccupied and she didn't noticed me approaching her way. Sadya ko siyang sinalubong para banggain. Gusto kong matatak na sa utak niya yung itsura ng taong bibihag sa kanya pagdating ng tamang panahon.

"Sorry," she told me.

She dropped her plane ticket, passport, and gate pass and I immediately bent down to pick them up and gave it to her.

"Thank you po." She stood up straight and looked up to me with a smile on her face. That smile slowly faded as she stared at my face.

I did my own fair share of staring. She looked more interesting when you look at her closer. That was the most innocent eyes and the most angelic face that I'd ever seen in my whole life.

Sayang nga lang dahil malapit nang mapalitan ng takot yung ekspresyon sa mukha mo.

I smirked mockingly. "What an irony. I was thinking about you as angelic while you think about me as a demon. Hindi naman sana mangyayari sa 'yo yan kung hindi mo 'ko ginalit at nilait yung mga magulang ko."

Umalis ako sa pagkakasandal ko sa hamba ng pinto at lumapit sa tabi ng kama. Tinitigan ko siya sa malapitan. She moaned in her sleep. That was when I noticed that her body was quivering.

Inilapit ko yung kamay ko sa kanya pero huminto ako bago ko pa siya mahawakan. Pumasok na naman sa utak ko yung mga ginawa ko sa kanya kanina. I carefully sat on the edge of the bed before I continued moving my hand and touched her cheek.

She was burning hot.

"Mommy... Daddy..." she moaned in her sleep as I saw a lone tear escaped her closed eye.

I felt something inside me stirred as I gaze on the tear trailing down her face and landed to the pillow. I averted my gaze and breathed out. Tumayo ako. I went to the kitchen and pour some water on a basin. I took it to the cabin and took a small towel.

Sinimulan kong punasan yung mukha niya. I carefully turned her face to clean it. She groaned but I knew she was still sleeping. Bakas pa rin yung natuyong mga luha sa mukha niya. The corner of her lips was also bruised because of my hard slap. I wiped them off carefully with the wet towel.

Inayos ko yung pagkakahiga niya sa kama at pinunasan yung katawan niya. Her whole body was really hot and I could feel her shivering.

I stared at her after I was done. She really looked like an innocent sleeping angel. Masyadong maamo yung mukha niya. Then my eyes focused on her soft, thin lips. I looked downwards and I was suddenly reminded how soft her body was while I was kissing and touching every part of it while taking her awhile ago.

I took a deep breath and fought my inner urge to touch her bare body again. Hinawakan ko yung bulaklak na pendant ng kwintas na suot niya na nakapatong sa kama. I put it on the valley of her bøsom and cursed when my knuckle accidentally touched her left brēast. Parang napasong mabilis kong hinila palayo yung kamay ko sa kanya. Fire was once again beginning to consume me at pag hindi pa ako umiwas ay baka magalaw ko ulit siya kahit pa tulog at nilaglagnat siya.

I stood up and my gaze landed on the bracelet on her wrists again. I bend over and held one of the dangling pendants.

I smirked before I left her. Bumalik ako sa kusina at pinalitan yung tubig sa palanggana. Kinuha ko yung paper bags na dala ni Trevor at naghanap ng damit na pwedeng isuot sa kanya. I saw some nightdresses. Binihisan ko siya gamit yung isa.

I took a thicker blanket from the cabinet and covered her trembling body with it. Then I put a folded wet small towel on her forehead.

I smirked mockingly to myself as I stared at her. "This is būllshīt. Prinsesa ka nga na nagtatago sa likod ng itsura ng isang anghel. You can even make a demon serve you." I said before I went out of that cabin and headed back to the top deck.

﹏๑✿ ・:*:・♥ ・:*:・✿๑﹏

Can you tell me guys, what you think about this chapter para malaman ko reactions n'yo at kung may dapat ba akong baguhin sa naging plot ko rito sa story? Thank you very much.

Ayan, nag-update ako bago magsulat ng Daily Lesson Plans ko. Again, don't expect for a regular update. Hindi ko po alam kung kelan ulit ang next. Busy na kasi ako sa trabaho eh. I'll just post as soon as I can. Thanks!

w◆011517-u◆092417

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Fate Da Mani

Narrativa generale

360K 18.6K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
389K 23.6K 39
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
458K 16.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
38.4K 907 29
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...