The Girls Are All Grown Up

נכתב על ידי NoelW16

The PowerPuff Girls were the undefeated heroes of the City of Townsville, the sisters had many foes and chall... עוד

Copyright
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 4
Note
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Note
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Dedicated: To you
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Note
NeW note
Other Stories + Coffee Rambles
Update Note

Ch. 3

6.4K 208 25
נכתב על ידי NoelW16

You guys are so sweet!! I'm still surprised at how many requests I get to write another fanfiction....

This chapter is dedicated to nerdyshadowpreteen

and Spiritblast56

Thank you guys for all your support and help!! <3

P. S. Don't worry Buttercup and Bubbles are coming soon ;) It just begins with Blossom...

****

''Rose!''

She turned from the bookshelves she was dusting to look at Brick, who was standing in the doorway of the study with his brothers behind him.

''Yes?" She asked, focusing on his hat rather than his eyes.

''We are going out for awhile, and won't be back until later tonight- we need you to have the whole house clean by then.'' With that, he spun on his heel and exited with his blonde and raven haired brothers behind him.

''Um, sirs-'' Rose began to call after them, but the front door was shut in her face before she could continue. It was clear they had heard her, but didn't care what she was going to say.

''Oh you know, my sister is coming to visit- and quit her job as she was supposed to work here too apparently,'' Rose murmured to herself, it wasn't like she could say that to their faces...not without giving anything away.

Well, the red haired girl thought on her way upstairs, at least Buttercup won't have a chance to strangle them now.

***

''Hey Rose,'' A raven haired girl said, entering the front door of the mansion,''that's still you're name, right?"

She was tall, but not taller than the red haired girl. Her short hair went to her chin and stuck out at the ends. She was noticeably pretty, especially without makeup or any accessories- it seemed to add to her personality. Her green eyes were a much lighter shade than normal green eyes, and held a glint of mischief.

''Yes Betty,'' Rose replied with a meaningful look,''but I would appreciate you not making remarks like that in public.''

''We're not in public, we're alone in a house you're supposed to keep neat and orderly,'' Betty retorted, crossing her arms.

The red haired girl merely rolled her eyes at her sister,''They already left- and charged me with having the whole house clean by then.''

Betty, a.k.a. Buttercup, smirked,''Alright, lets show them how I clean.''

Following her sister, Rose felt a trace of panic,''BC- this is not a good idea, I can't lose this job!"

''Yeah, yeah,'' Betty called over her shoulder with a wink,''Relax Bloss, I'm helping you.''

Rose and her sister made their way to the study, it was where the RowdyRuff Boys tended to spend most of their time, and where Rose was specifically told not to clean. And they could tell why, as soon as they stepped through the doorway.

Papers were all over the walls and tabletops, while crushed soda cans and food wrappers littered the chairs. Boxes and trunks were all around the room, it looked as if a family had moved in and never unpacked.

''Well, we know if they have any evil plans written down- they'll be in here,'' Betty remarked, rolling up her sleeves as she started on the right side of the room.

''Are we cleaning or snooping?'' Rose cocked an eyebrow at the girl,''Cause I can't tell which one you're doing.''

''I'm giving this room the Buttercup Treatment.''

''Shhh!" Rose couldn't help a worried glance behind her, as if the boogeyman himself was watching and listening.

''Calm down, I already checked the room with my X-ray, there are no cameras or anything.'' Rose didn't even have to see her sister's face, to know she was rolling her eyes.

''It's still not something to take lightly BC, this isn't a joke,'' Rose glared daggers at the back of Betty's head.

''It never was a joke. I have been living the same as you sister dear, so has Bubbles. But I don't take the same precautions as you do,'' Betty said, facing her sister with a angry expression.

  Rose just sighed, she had done things she wasn't proud of while hiding- Buttercup and Bubbles had too.  All three of them knew that the city hoped they would come back- and needed them, but the PowerPuff Girls were gone for a reason and that wasn't going to change. They were outlaws now, they had even broken the law several times when they needed to.

''Bloss....you need to see this,'' Betty's voice sounded strained, from where she was.

Rose peeked over her shoulder to see what it was, but froze when she recognized it. Betty had opened three of the trunks to find all their old toys from when they were younger. Things that had been left behind in their house when they were twelve- the last time they had even set foot in the house.

''W-what,'' Rose gulped,''are they doing with these?''

''The house- you don't think...'' Betty's voice died on her as her thoughts turned to the Professor, was he safe?

''The papers...'' Rose realized,''Betty check the papers on the walls, I'll do the ones on the tables!"

Nodding her head, the raven haired girl raced to the other side of the room and started looking for anything important.

She swallowed thickly, there were pictures of the PowerPuff Girls- up until they were twelve. Posters, Newspaper articles, and pictures of their enemies with red question marks on their faces. She began to rip them off, one by one- not wanting to see them ever again.

Rose on the other hand, was finding the same things and files on the tables. As she went through them, she didn't realize she had thrown them on the floor until they heard the sound of a car pulling up outside. An expensive one too.

Racing to the window, both sisters stared as the RowdyRuff Boys entered the house. Looking at each other, they gulped at the same time.

''Well, get ready to lose your job sis,'' Betty muttered, with a worried look on her face,''at least you'll be away from them.''

''They're not the worst, but this,'' Rose gestured to the room,''means getting Bubs involved- big time.''

***

''That was shocking,'' Betty remarked as she started her motorcycle.

Rose stood next to her,''We were very lucky, but I think that was only because...we just made them very suspicious of us...''

''Probably,'' Betty shrugged,''but we can keep an eye on what they do, we can even mess with them when we need to.''

''I'll call Bubs soon, but it'll take awhile,'' Rose murmured, glancing up as her sister took off on the bike. She could see Brick watching her from his window, red meeting pink.

After a minute, she turned away and began to walk back to her apartment, not looking back once. The Boys are looking for the PowerPuff Girls, but they won't find them. We're all grown up now.

****

WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited for this chapter!! We'll get the boys soon, and maybe Bubbles... ;)

Hope you guys liked it! PLease:

Vote

Comment

Let me know what you think!!

:) Have a lovely day!!~ LanonaWalker

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.1K 300 14
The original story was called "Animals" on my old account. As promised, I'm rewriting it. The plot is different than what my 11 year old mind came up...
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
1K 72 10
*Cussing *Here they are the Powerpuff girls Z, so they aren't sisters here and they keep it a secret that they are the Powerpuff girls -- After the t...
3.4K 44 21
This story is my idea for a sequel to the original Powerpuff Girls cartoon show. It tells the story of the Rowdyruff Boys and the Powerpuff Girls fig...