Her Royalty

Da My_Mikulet

When Amalliryth Ramwell first arrived at the Mystic Academy, she believed it would be the safest place to hid... Altro

Her Royalty
Before you read the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
History
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.3
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 35.8
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
<3Bonus Chapter<3
Note
Hello Minna-san!

Chapter 6

27.4K 595 24
Da My_Mikulet

Ryth laid on the green grass beside the giant tree in the garden. There's no other blissful moment when she started to crawl around on nature, under the shining sun.

Of all her mountains of a worksheet, she chooses to be one of the grass that is greenish enough to stay under the shimmering sun.

She inhales the fresh air as the wind blows to her face. This is what she wanted from all those moments she had been on this campus. To erase her memories temporarily from the miseries in her life.

She blew the air from her mouth, thinking of what happened through the years of her existence.

She wanted to forget those.

But in every try, it grows bigger than the happiness she wanted to keep.

She sighed for the second time.

What happened to my past life?

She tried to remember, thinking that nothing can happen if she tries to remember those.

Ah yes, those damn people who used me.

Her eyes went straight on the skyline. The sun disappeared and change into a gray cloud.

The sun went away because of those memories. Dammit.

She raised her upper body to laid beside the giant tree. The atmosphere suddenly changes into a greasy gore scent.

Something's here.

She stood up and walk out of the garden. She must stay out of danger in the meantime.

-----

Lizzy is walking in the hall, passing those other students who are having fun during their break.

The gray steam covered the blue shining sky earlier. The wind blows hard, making dried leaves beside the path damped on Lizzy's cheeks.

She curves right to the corridor to enter the east wing of the academy.

Lizzy paused when an unfamiliar scent covered her nose.

She looked around. Everyone is in the hall, for sure the others are at the cafe. No one was around at the east.

She continues to walk and climb up to the second floor.

Lizzy flinches when a hand forcibly drag her to the small and dark corridor.

She stumbles beside someone with a broad chest.

She was about to panic when a finger touches her lips saying 'quiet'. She shut her mouth.

"There's a wyvern breached from the east barrier."

By the low tone of his voice, Lizzy knew it was Cayzen who drags her into the corridor.

"Should I request a backup from the others?" she asked.

"There's no need for backup. I want you to keep an eye on your surroundings and don't let anyone pass to this area, the wyvern is coming this way."

Lizzy nodded and walk back to the opposite corridor to exit.

-----

Cayzen dashed through the east in speed. He jumped through the outer corridor, way up to the rooftop to see the fierce, hungry wyvern wandering around at the east field.

He wields his sword by just swaying his arms.

A dark fire and smoke appear, creating a black sword. Its blades are sharp with the darkness that can cut and turn everything into oblivion. He held the sword on its tremendous, positioning himself to fight the target.

His aura turn cold as he charges through the target, swinging the blade deep on the wyvern's throat.

Blood splatters around the ground, making the grass turns red.

The wyvern scream in agony, feeling the pain and blood on its throat.

Cayzen dashed again to finish the creature, targeting the head down to its chest.

But the wyvern seems distracted, but still countering Cayzen's attack by flapping its wings enough to blow his weight to the ground.

Cayzen analyzed the surrounding, his eyes flames in anger when he saw a person behind the wyvern.

He runs quickly as the wyvern starts to step towards the person.

He went under the creature, knowing he won't make it in time, he twists through the air, away from the creature.

He spread his dragon-like wings and dashed to the person, knowing she's a girl when he went closer.

Cayzen flew high and far enough from the creature.

He glared at the girl with a range of anger and annoyance.

This is the third time of meeting this girl, and she still making those tomato faces.

They stared for few minutes until they realize they were focusing on each other.

"You're interrupting in the middle of a fight," he said with a flat tone.

"Didn't know you're in the middle of slaying wyvern." she snapped.

Tch.

Carrying her, he slowly went her down on one of the tree branches on the field.

"Wait, why don't you just put me down on the grass instead up here?" she screeched.

"Don't know how to get down?" he tilted his head a little, with a half confusion.

"Put me down," she grunted.

Before he let a word out of his mouth, the wyvern roar in anger but weak due to its broken throat. Its eyes met on the two of them, ready for an ambush.

"Gotta go." those are the last words he said and then he runs, leaving the girl stuck on the tree branch.

-----

As she exited the garden, Ryth marched her feet all the way to the east wing.

It's the easiest way to get quickly to the cafe. She's tired of the long walk, she might encounter those devilish laughs because they're always jerking at the west, flirting with some nasty dudes.

She was about to take through the dark corridor when she saw an old leather bag lying in the corner.

Lizzy's bag.

She picked up the bag seeing it open, took a peek inside.

There, she saw a few reagents bottles, a notebook, a pen, and a knife with dried blood.

She closed her eyes for a second, thinking how the hell did those sluts get the bravery to put their evidence inside the victim's bag.

She sighed and took the bag. She must take this to Lizzy.

She curved and walk straight to the field when she heard a roar enough to shake the floor a little.

There, she saw a wyvern screaming in pain as its throat slash like sushi.

She saw a boy...

A boy...

Her eyes narrowed as she saw the boy.

That boy.

He's fighting with the creature. Maybe she could sneak and walk across the field, it's the easiest way to go back to the west wing cause she needs to bring Lizzy's bag.

She crosses through the field without a second thought, hoping the boy distracts enough the wyvern for her to cross the field.

But it went wrong.

She and the creature's eyes met. She can see the agony flaming inside the circle of its eyes.

Ryth gulped. Expecting for the second time her death.

Or she'll use her powers instead.

She gasped when someone grab her and flew her up enough away from the creature's sight.

She was carried like a bride, she turns her head and his deep blue eyes drown her to the depths of the ocean.

Her world froze, her violet eyes focused on this boy's handsome face.

A few moments later, they both realize that they stared at each other for too long.

Ruth's face began to turn like a tomato again.

ばか! (baka! - idiot!)

"You're interrupting in the middle of a fight," he said with a flat tone.

Her mind responded quickly that she didn't even realize she spoke.

"Didn't know you're in the middle of slaying wyvern."

She heard the low 'tch' from him.

He slowly put her down on top of the tree when he realized the same.

She blinked thinking she was put up in the branch.

"Wait, why don't you just put me down on the grass instead up here?" she screeched.

She was panicking inside, thinking about how she will go down in this tree with her lack of height.

"Don't know how to get down?" he tilted his head a little, with a half confusion. Ryth gritted her teeth.

"Put me down," she grunted, trying not to scream.

But before he responded, the wyvern roar but weak.

"Gotta go." she heard the boy running away, leaving her on the top of the tree. Ryth blinked.

"YOU JERK!!!" she barked up in the tree branch.

She clenched her fist in anger as the boy left her at a damn tree, with no idea how the hell would she get down.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

413K 14.3K 52
Sorcerers. Mage. Magic. Spells. Dealing with different dilemmas and revealing the truth behind the mask. Meliora has been hiding for so long, but not...
79.3K 1.8K 52
Born into a noble family, Constance never had a chance to leave their castle. As the oldest among the three siblings, she clearly knows the differenc...
118K 4.1K 69
Elaine Hidalgos is stuck of being the richest person without her parents guide, but after dying at the car crash, she awakened in a fantasy world...
Soulless Corpse Da ꪀic

Mistero / Thriller

58.9K 2.5K 31
"The biggest risk, is not taking any risk. So... tara?" I said while slowly opening the car's door and tightly gripping the crowbar in hand. A wave o...