The Sakamaki Sister (on hold)

By TheShyBookGirl

What happens when Sky learn that her whole life has been a lie. She meets the Mukami brothers and the use her... More

Chapter One (The run in)
Chapter Two (Capture)
Chapter Three (Escape?)
Rewrite
Hey??
Chapter Four (Memory)
????s
Update
Chapter 5 (Mother)
Sorry a million times
Chapter 6 (Meet)
Ta Da/Dont be mad
Chapter 7 (Choice)
Chapter 8 (Rage)
Not a update
Back!!!!!
Chapter 9 (School)
Updates

Kms (not an update)

634 17 1
By TheShyBookGirl

I am so sorry I haven't been updating you guys. I just haven't had any motivation. I really want to continue this story but I am having major writers block, I mean I wrote a tenth chapter but deleted it cause it was horrible. I promise I'll keep working on it, I just want to give you guys the best to read and not some sloppy here I tried my best chapter. So this book is going to be on hold for now until I can get my creativity back 😭😭😭 I know I am horrible......

But if this is any consolation I am starting to write my own book, it won't be a fan fiction, which is some what new to me. So I'll be posting the first chapter tomorrow about 12:00 US central time so I would really appreciate all the feed back I can get! I hope you guys can forgive my lack on this book, I promise I will give you guys the best chapter when I can update.

Edit: My new book will be called The Darks Secrets. I realized I forgot to mention the title smh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 817 27
Saki returns to the Sakamaki mansion after she hears that Shu and Anna are getting married. Until, surprisingly the Mukami brothers get in the way. S...
199K 4.5K 36
{Editing} You were born the youngest in the Sakamaki family (after Subaru), you had a playful relationship with all of your brothers, that was until...
41.8K 1.1K 16
Diabolik Lovers x Reader Yui never felt safe anywhere in the Sakamaki mansion. After a harsh punishment, she goes to explore for more potential hidin...
75.2K 1.9K 60
Yui Komori has been tortured by the sadistic and cruel Sakamaki brothers where she is the sacrificial bride of the six vampiric brothers and they use...