•Shorty•✔

Chenally22

He made me laugh even when I didn't want to smile. Date published:17 April 2017 -Chenally22 Еще

1:《Life》
2:《RAW》
3:《Shorty?》
4:《Lunch》
5:《Back To Reality 》
6:《 Birthday Girl》
7:《Girls Night Out》
8:《Realising 》
9:《Cheating!》
10:《Lost & Found 》
11:《What!》
12:《Day Out PT1》
13:《Day Out PT2》
14:《Day Out PT3》
15:《Promise》
16:《The match》
17:《Aww》
18:《Hero》
19:《The best decision of my life》
20:《Touching》
《Done Bishes》

《Announcement》

545 9 6
Chenally22

Hello lovely readers,

This is just an announcement that  the sequel to this book is almost ready.

Thank you for the 1,15K views,I mean I really appreciate your time on my not so amazing book.

Thanks for all the love and support.You guys never cease to amaze me.

I hope you are ready for a sequel full of drama,love,lies,heartbreak but most of all trust.

I'm not close to being a talented writer I know,this is just a way of expressing my love for Neth Bellins and of course WWE.

But I'm always trying to edit my writing to satisfy you all.

Anyways,love you on which ever side of the world you are on...

~Chenally22

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6K 396 27
Nikki Bella was once the most popular,outgoing, happy, and entergetic teenage girl. But one day her life changed drastically, she got abused by her f...
Saving grace. Bri

Фанфик

16.9K 1.3K 27
Every marriage has a secret, Brie's and Bryan's is no difference. Except their secret directly hurts Brie. However her knight in shinning armor is cl...
Broken heart, Broken trust WWE fanfic

Любовные романы

3.8K 122 15
A bubbly Nikki is driving back home, after she convinced the man full of power and her boss Vince McMahon to take a two week break to take care of an...
8.8K 327 10
Nikki Bella thought she was on top of the world, with her Millions Of Instagram and Twitter Followers,Her WWE Divas Title, Needless to say life was...