[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

נכתב על ידי evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

33

620 41 16
נכתב על ידי evethesithh

"You guys were driving at an empty road when the accident happened"

Wait.. it couldn't be...

"No" I frowned.

"Yes. You guys were on a drug"

"What? We didn't even go to a club and drugs are not available at the mall we just went" Is this guy this dumb? It was supposed to be obvious.

"Hey, the police said so okay? In the report" Jimin made a 'duh' look. "Look, I don't have any means to trouble you so early since you just woke up-"

"Wait- what today is today?" I got the feeling I've been missing out quite a lot lately.

"It's Thursday.."

"When did the accident happened again?" I questioned.

"Oh- you don't know, of course. You've been out for 3 days already. You lost a lot of blood due to the horrible accident" He made a surprised look.

"I- I don't understand.." Geez, this is making me crazy. I swear to god I seriously saw a lorry and cars were everywhere and-

I look at Jimin with eyes wide open.

Mr. Rose.

He was there!

"Where are the others? Jennie and so on?"

"Oh.." His face fell along with his gaze landed on his hands, "They still haven't woken up yet"

"W- Why?"

"I don't know, okay? All I know is for the past 3 days I've been taking care of you non-stop and I even took the day off from school which I shouldn't because studies are more important than you"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "You're cliché. Ew" I was about to get off from the bed when something stings me on the back of my hand, "Ow!"

I looked at it and there was a small needle stuck right into my skin.

"Woah Woah! Easy there. You shouldn't go anywhere okay and be careful with that" Jimin made an 'ew' look which he looked really childish and girly so I rolled my eyes at him.

I quickly- and carefully- took off the needle from the back of my hand and rushed outside.

Puff!

"Ow.," I uttered lowly.

"Oh-, Ms. Park, where you going?" the nurse asked as we bent down to take her books that fell to the floor when I bumped into her. Since she knew my name so I assumed she knew my friends too.

"Where's the.. uh... Jennie's room?"

"Ooh, your friend?"

I nodded.

"It's just right below the corner at room 304"

"Well then thanks"

Then I took off to the directions and soon found the exact same room like what the nurse told me. Slowly I knocked on the door and opened it to be greeted by silence.

There were 2 beds in it and I could Jennie and Lisa laying on the bed lifelessly. Suddenly I felt really overwhelmed. I swear to god the sight, was killing me.

Imagine in an accident and all of your friends are literally fighting to live while you living happily on your own- not the best feeling ever.

I walked up to them and took a good look at their condition. Wires were literally all over them and there cast at both of their heads and a cast at Lisa's leg.

I was fighting the tears from falling and made myself look more terrible. Because of me, my friends get all of this.

Then a pair of soft hands carefully rested on my shoulder from my back.

"They're alright. They need some rest" Jimin uttered to me lowly which only I can hear.

He slowly helped me walk out of the room. We were about to go to my room when I stopped in my tracks. Jimin raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"Why does it have to be me?"

"Huh?"

"I said..- why, does it have to be me?"

"I-.."

I shoved his warm hands off from my shoulder and turned to look at him.

"Why am I not like them?! Why, am I still properly breathing when they are fighting to breathe?! And why am I still living?!"

I was hysterical. I cried out to my heart's content and wailed throughout the corridor. Good thing there was no one here because we're in the VIP section room area.

"I- It's okay.." before Jimin could come up to me to calm me down, I shoved his hands away and looked at him with resent.

"Get your dirty hands away from me," I said bitterly and I was not aware what I was spitting from my mouth about.

That clearly took his off-guard and offended. He shook his head in disgust and rolled his eyes as he walked away.

When there was no sight of his left, I fell down to the floor in a sitting position as I cried hard.

I don't know what to feel and what to do next. My body was practically lifeless.

-----

After an hour later, I successfully got back into my room with no one's help. Jimin has left me all by myself in this quiet building. I sat there on the bed and stare at an empty space.

"Hi"

A voice sounded and my head shot up to see a short girl with long wavy hair with bangs, looking straight at me. She was wearing those doll-like dresses that looked really antique but pretty. Not to mention her porcelain white skin almost making her impossible to exist.

I knew at once that she was not a human so I didn't bother to greet her back.

"What's with the long face??" She made a pitied look and pout at me.

Still no answer from me.

"I can help you"

Still didn't have any bit of intention to repay her.

"I can help to find Mr. Rose and get your revenge"

Then my head shot up and looked at her straight in the eye.

"Spill the beans" I finally said.

And she smiled.

-----

A/N; Guysssss I'm sorry for this really short update and I'll try to update more asap! School is killing me sjkhcsbjhfg x(

Want a dedication for the next chapter? Then make sure to vote or add it to your reading list (if you haven't) or comment your thoughts below :)

Dedications ;

joseybell

btsugakookie

DarkMoon10

nurzanariahzainall

fizzy123c

ARMY0604

Bananamoneky12

JustASpoonfullOfSuga

BaefromIncheon36

mochxx_Pj

blue calico

clairissaamyra2

maryjoybating

sam_montague

JinsPinkTiara

slaying_demon

ShahYana

yoonminisbae_

BunnyTaeChim_97hrteu

bootaefly

Animeandkpopqueen

ashnie_101

Alisu7

yusramohd10

Yusramohd

taehyungeie

SarahSailo

Musicluvs1226

kimbumie

awygotjams2002

Princessaurora2004

_Potaetoe

lonelyjams_kyo_song

smacollie

Neko2702

MeJustAGirl2

BossMin0422

EDITED 26/3/2019

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

152K 5K 8
"Your job is to be Yoongi's girlfriend" Short Yoongi ff.
27.4K 694 12
"I still couldn't accept this" ~~Jin x reader~~ RANKS : #3 - btsksj #11 - ksj #12 - btskimseokjin #23 - fanficbts #26 - seokjinxreader #46 - unexpec...
1.6K 190 15
nothing just two vampires in love...
16.8K 717 26
《爱恋》 WARNING : this fanfic contains swearing! If you're an army, then this story is for YOU! But if you're not, it might be still for YOU! An emot...