Hybrid // k.t.h + j.j.k

De Kookscream

Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybri... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27

Author's Note

4.5K 141 74
De Kookscream

HELLO!

And this is book is finished once again.

Hopefully my grammar is better this time round. I cringed so much while editing. Like my grammar was so horrible.

I can't believe we've got 107k reads! That's insane, like you guys have no idea, when I first started writing this book and I never thought it'd get this much attention. 107k reads, that just blows my mind! You guys know that I would not be here with out you, and I could not do this without you, and I do not take you guys for granted.

Don't forget to go check out the sequel, Districts.

As always, my inbox is open if you want to talk about anything. Suicide is not the answer, no one should be suffering. It can be scary to talk to people like your parents. I'm here if you need to talk.

Stay alive!

 ココナッツ

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5M 126K 109
You work for a hybrid clinic, your aim is to save as many stray, abused hybrids as possible. One hybrid, Taehyung comes into the clinic and seems to...
536 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...
60.2K 1.9K 14
One by one, these beautiful animals enter your bleak and boring life- slowly adding up to a group. But they're not ordinary animals... are they? -• C...
84.4K 2.6K 40
In a world where hybrids are judged by the color of their fur. White represents purity, peace, and goodness, While Black represents power, elegance...