ใ€Œ FRATERNIZING WITH THE ENEMY...

Oleh fathersia

๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ isn't new to the life of gangs, guns and wars but when she moves back home sh... Lebih Banyak

Author's note
Cast List (updated)
01 | "You kind of just face perfect... I mean planted!"
02 | "Duck!" "Where?!"
03 | I'm going nuts, out of my mind, absolutely mental
04 | "She's Brittany, Brittany Munroe"
05 | "She can smell fear, don't panic"
06 | "Hey Logie, it's the girl you fell for"
07 | What's his deal?
08 | The Tracks
09 | "I know where you live"
10 | "So... Do I get free ice cream?"
11 | "What in the world is chartreuse?"
12 | The Cherry on Top
13 | "Jesus Alex, if you wreck my car I will f*cking murder you"
14 | It was kill or be killed
15 | "Oops?"
16 | I didn't know I was that revolting
17 | Jealousy and fear
18 | "It's Beth"
19 | "What's the rush, sugar?"
20 | "I built this with my bear hands for you"
21 | A message in a bottle
22 | Did I mention he was an asshole?
23 | "I miss mommy"
24 | "You look like you've just been mauled by a bear"
25 | Honey
26 | "You're my hero"
27 | "One ticket for the hottie and one for your...friend"
28 | Ferris wheel kisses and Elliot's plan
29 | "I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me"
30 | "Wanna see what I can do with this dirty mouth?"
31 | "Alexandra, will you be my girlfriend?"
32 | "I like to play dirty"
33 | "This is some James Bond shit"
34 | Lily
35 | Annabeth
36 | Mr. R
37 | "This sounds a lot like a break up"
38 | "Don't be such a party pooper"
39 | "You're not fooling anyone"
40 | "I'm calling bullshit"
41 | Disney Land and kidnappings
43 | Concussions and comas
44 | The truth
45 | "I want Logie!"
46 | "He's not coming"
47 | I felt like my heart was the one that stopped beating
48 | "Let's kick some ass!"
49 | "I'll scream if I need you"
50 | Dรฉjร  vu
51 | Okay
52 | I love you
Author's Note

42 | The explanation

10K 397 161
Oleh fathersia

I felt so tired. 

Like I had no energy to move or will to escape.

Like the world had drained me of everything I had.

So as I lay on the floor of a room in the warehouse I had given up on figuring out plans of leaving in my head and having hope that someone would save me.

Suddenly the metal door swung open and a man I didn't recognise threw Beth roughly to the ground of the floor and sliding two slices of bread on a plate.

Beth's eyes were bloodshot and she had a grazed knee but other than that she looked okay.

Then it was like all that hope that was gone had come back, I had Beth to look out for now. It wasn't just me anymore. I had to get us out of here.

The door slammed shut and locked behind it.

"Beth!" I called, slowly lifting myself off the floor but stumbling because of how weak I really was.

Beth came running towards me, her eyes full of unshed tears as she engulfed my legs into a hug.

I lifted her into my arms and she clung to me, too afraid to let go.

She must've been so terrified.

I hugged her back tightly as I slid back down to the floor, my legs were too shaky to support myself and I couldn't bear to hold Beth up either.

I pulled away from her and it broke my heart to see her so scared, I assessed her again,

"Did they hurt you?" I asked her and she showed me her grazed elbow and knee.

I hugged her tightly again and we remained like that for a while until we were ready to let go.

"A-Are we going to be o-okay?" she asked me in a small voice,

"Yeah of course we are" I said, but it felt a lot more like I was trying to reassure myself.

A few minutes later Beth sat beside me, hungrily eating a slice of bread.

I slid her my slice too and she looked at me oddly,

"You're not hungry?" she questioned and I shook my head, she took it from me unsurely before eating both slices.

I don't know how long we were sitting there before the door opened again,

"My chest hurts" Beth told me after a while as she scooted closer to me, she leaned her head against my shoulder and I wrapped her in my arms.

"I'm sorry," I told her because I couldn't do anything more than to just sit here next to her and hope for the best,

Suddenly the door opened and three people came walking in.

Anna, Elliot and Logan's father.

What?

"Daddy?" Beth said quietly from beside me, her eyes looked fearful of the man in front of her who had a cigarette in between his lips as he blew out a puff of smoke.

"Beth" he said to her before turning back to me,

"She needs medical attention" I told them but they looked as if they didn't care, "Why aren't you doing anything?" I demanded.

Logan's dad sighed loudly, "Anna, give Beth her medicine will you?" Anna nodded before taking Beth's arm and roughly pulling her out of the room.

I was on edge all the while, 

Beth will be fine,

She'll be okay,

I repeated over and over again to reassure myself.

"So you're the famous Alexandra that I keep hearing about" Logan's father spoke up as he blew out a puff of smoke, he wore a dark suit and looked down on me like he was my superior.

He said this as he bent down to my level, holding my leg steady as I tried to squirm out of his grasp; he put out his cigarette butt on my inner thigh.

I gasped loudly at the burning sensation and quickly scooted as far away from the man as possible.

"The one and only" I shot back with as much hatred I could muster,

"So tell me Alex, how's my son?" he asked me,

"What do you want from me?" I demanded.

"Nothing" Elliot interrupted, "Joseph and I here are just keeping you here until the whole thing blows over",

"What thing?" I asked, looking between the two men.

Elliot looked over at Joseph, Logan's dad, for confirmation who in return gave him a slight nod,

"Where do I begin?" Elliot said, smirking evilly.

I watched both men carefully, maybe if I catch them by surprise I could run out, grab Beth and escape?

But first I needed answers.

"I'll keep it simple" he said, "We're taking control of this city",

My stomach churned sickeningly.

"You can't do that," My shaky voice stated,

"Oh honey, we can and we will" Joseph said and I felt disgusted as that familiar nickname that Logan called me came out of his mouth.

"Those threats we sent you a while back, they were nothing but fun" Elliot continued,

All those people who had died were for their fun.

"Then those phone calls you friend...Dylan was it? Intercepted. That was good work, we could use someone like him on our team, but it wasn't hard to figure out that someone had hacked into our systems and this warehouse may not seem heavily guarded but as you and your friends found out the hard way, we're a lot more prepared than we look".

They knew we were coming that night.

"My son, he remembered the warehouse- I brought him here when he was young" Logan's father said, "He also nearly ruined the whole damn plan".

"And Anna" Elliot said just as Anna joined us again,

"Where's Beth?" I demanded when she stood next to Elliot.

"Not here" Anna said, rolling her eyes,

"As I was saying, Anna could've done a better job at being inconspicuous but I'd say up until now she did pretty well" Elliot kissed her lips and Anna responded my moulding her body against his as they started making out.

Okay, now I really was going to puke.

I can't believe I trusted her.

"Her job was to collect and report, she was to find out information from your brother and my son's gangs and report back to us" Joseph explained while Elliot and Anna sucked each other's faces off.

"Up until a last year Elliot's gang, your brother's and my son's had equal control of the city" Joseph continued, "Until they kicked Elliot out, I'm guessing you know the story".

"Last year, a while ago, our gang, Ryder's and Elliot's could actually stand being in the same room together" Kyle said and I couldn't help but snort because them standing in the same room was near to impossible without someone ripping the other's throat out.

After a few seconds of silence I realized that they weren't kidding, "Oh you were serious"

"But Elliot got sick of having to share the land so he started to recruit civilians to do his dirty work, the crime rate hit sky high because he started to cause trouble and people noticed. We had no choice but to kick him out." Liam told me.

I nodded.

"What they didn't know was that I had most of the power".

What?

"You see Alex, my gang are not a mere five or ten men like others, I have an army at my fingertips so when Elliot came here with a proposition for me I couldn't refuse it",

"I told your brother we just wanted our share of land back" Elliot said once he'd joined in the conversation again, he had a smug look on his face like he's enjoyed telling this story.

"But we didn't just want a share in the city- we wanted all of it and so in exchange for Joseph's help I offered to share the city with him instead",

Somehow, Joseph didn't seem like the sharing type.

"It's not your city to control" I shot back,

"Precisely and so we plan on using the mayor's gathering as a way to take control, the finer details aren't very important",

I was about to flick to another channel but the heading 'breaking news' popped up on screen and that's what caught my attention.

"And so the mayor will be holding a gathering for the public later in the coming months to discuss some major changes- sorry to interrupt but this is Riley Cahill coming at you live with a scene from Grove Hill where there's been a shooting from two suspected rival gangs, these behind are just the remains of the scene, there were no fatalities today but two civilians were injured. Security footage of local shops caught a few sightings," he said and a black and white blurry video began playing on the screen. It was of the two said rival gangs on opposite sides of the street, shooting at each other.

That gathering was next week.

Shit.

"You're not going to get away with this," I gritted my teeth and Anna rolled her eyes at me,

"And who do you thing is going to stop us? Logan? Noah? You're so pathetic" Anna spoke spitefully at me,

"I-" I was about to give Anna a piece of my mind before Joseph cut me off.

"You think my son and Noah are going to work together?" he smirked at me and I wanted nothing more than to wipe it off his face,

"Why the hell not?" I questioned.

I knew very well why; they hated each other obviously or more like Noah hated Logan, but it sounded like I was finally about to find out why they hated each other so much so I didn't interrupt.

"They didn't tell you?"

I didn't reply.

"So you don't know about Beth?"

"What about Beth?" I demanded,

I was getting impatient.

"Elizabeth is your sister".

***

Well shit.

I HOPE YOUR MIND IS BLOWN

Lmao I know I didn't make it very subtle with all the hints and stuff and I know a lot of you already guess it 

So who else called it?

Anyways, so we finally get an explanation of what's going on what do you guys think?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote, comment and share to sEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!11!1!1!!!1!

Sincerely, Sia x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
1.2M 35.6K 57
Previously known as The Good Girls Bad Boy. Highest Ranking: #2 in Short-story Michelle White, the 'good girl' next door, was anything but the clich...
56 0 9
หš เผ˜ เณ€โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†หšโœฟห–ยฐ When Jade, a woman with unyielding independence, crosses paths with the charismatic Max Logan, little does she know that a seemingly ha...