Frost Bite 》Legends Of Tomorr...

De lovethebreeze

Ray Palmer: The Atom Sara Lance: White Canary Leonard Snart: Captain Cold Mick Rory: Heat Wave Jefferson Jack... Mai multe

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Goodbye 2016
Let's Get Ready To Rumble
I Didn't Know Dr. Evil's Here
Breaking In with Idiots
Spiral
Funny the First Time
Mini Argent and Little Snart
Hawk vs. Wolf
I'm No One's Date
I Don't Do Jealousy
Get It Out!
Bratva
Hello. Werewolf.
Not An Update
Flame On, Bitch
My Money's on the Assassin
Oliver Queen
Dumb and Dumber to the Rescue
Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow
Where's Morgan?
Fighting the Voltron Twins
The True Alpha
You're Just Getting Old
Everyone Meet Sara
Time To Go
What You Got To Do
Trouble In Paradise
Show Them Who's Boss
Left Behind
He Started It
Let's Kill Him
Wish You Were Here
IRobot
Bar Fight! Bar Fight!
Not An Update ☹
New Sheriff in Town and It's Not a Stilinski
Admit Who You Are and What We Are
Let's Throwdown
The Hunters
Young Mick and Sara
Not Again
Rip's Home
She Took Him?!
Charge!!
Another Werewolf
Tag, I'm It (Not an Update)
Stronger Than Me
Show Her the Truth
Alpha vs. Beta
We Should Be Partying, but We're Not
Should Have Stuck with Plan A
He's What?!?!
Pinkie Ring
Ah!
They're Still Beautiful
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Not Your Fault
You Actually Did It
Final Goodbye

Don't Talk to Me

6.1K 193 23
De lovethebreeze

I kept my glare during the whole ride to our next destination. Sara and Ray would give me worried glances. Kendra and Jax would try to talk to me, but I would just growl at them. Stein and Rip were in their own conversation, obviously about me. Mick is gone. The only one who hasn't said anything to me is Snart. Don't know if it's because he doesn't care or the fact that he's the one who had to get rid of Mick. Well, that's what he gets for betraying them.

The minute we arrived at our new destination, I removed my seat belt and walked towards the control panel.

"I'm not the only one whose vision is blurry in their left eye, am I? " Stein asked. I rolled my eyes. No, because as time goes by you're getting more old. Your eye vision is going to get damaged. And while he's worry about his eye vision, Derek could be lying in a ditch somewhere.

"Seeing three of everything? That's normal, right?" Jax added. Since when is seeing three of everything normal? And you know what else isn't normal? Me leaving Derek and the pack behind when that bitch Jennifer took Scott's mom for her stupid sacrifice.

"Yes, as I mentioned before, the effect of time travel on the human body increases with the length of each jaunt," Rip said. Yes, we don't need to be told twice. 

"So where are we?" Kendra asked. Well, if you waited he might have told us. Just like how I waited too long to get Derek out of that elevator. God, what's with these people?

"Harmony Falls, Oregon," Rip said. "According to Captain Baxter's intel, Savage makes an appearance in this quaint little hamlet." Rip pulled up a picture of the town.

Jax furrowed his eyebrows. "What the hell is Savage doing in Pleasantville?" I don't know, Jax. Maybe he wanted to settle down and start a family. What do you think he's doing here?!

Rip pulled up a newspaper article. "Murder, apparently. Several denizens of Harmony Falls have been brutally slain, and others have gone missing."

Jax gave Snart a look. "Huh. Kind of like Rory." Oh, please. Mick is Snart's partner in crime. His most trusted companion. Snart may be cold, but he wouldn't kill Mick. Injure him? Definitely.

Rip ignored him. "Reports are vague, but it seems like the killer is an expert with knives."

"That sounds like Savage's MO," Sara said. She does have a point, but with one little flaw....

"Yeah, but serial killing isn't," Ray finished. There we go. "Sounds pretty small-time for a guy who's had coffee with Hitler."

"Yeah, well, clearly we have to assume that Savage has a larger, more nefarious plan. But since we've jumped back in time, Savage isn't expecting us here," Rip said. Who doesn't love the element of surprise?

Kendra crossed her arms. "Savage is pretty good at hiding, even in a small town, so how do you plan to find him?"

"I say we let Claws sniff him out," Snart suggested. That got a little growl from me. I am no one's lap dog. Even if I wanted to I need something that had Savage's scent.

"We do it by investigating these murders," Rip cut him off with a look. Rip has been tip-toeing around me since I got back. I wonder why? She says sarcastically. "Now, there has to be a common link between the victims, starting with the first. A piano teacher was found slain in her home, which is now on the market."

And that is where Kendra and Ray are suppose to go. They're suppose to pose as a marry couple. Really? In this time? Where people are more racist and everything belongs to the man. More people here are probably gonna think she's the maid or something. 

Then there's the asylum where Dr. Matt Miller was murdered. Stein and Sara are suppose to pose as doctors. And Sara, looking like her, is probably going to get unwanted attention from the doctors. By knowing her, she's going to kick some ass. And she should.

Now there's Jax. He looks like he's in the same age as those teenagers who went missing. So, he's going to be the 'new kid in town.'

"So Raymond and Kendra are shacking up, Sara's Nurse Ratched, and Jax's the new kid in town." Snart concluded. "Where does that leave Claws and I?"

By the look on Rip's face, I'm not going to like it.

》》》》

I don't like it. I've ran from cops before, I've ran from hunters, but me playing a cop isn't something I do. And this blonde wig is getting on my nerves. Why do I have to wear the wig? Oh, right, because apparently the cop might be more cooperative if I'm blonde. Like what the hell?

Rip parked the car and we got out. I feel like those over dramatic actors in those cop shows that always have their shades on, even when it's dark out. Rip tipped his hat in greeting at the officer in front. When I went past him, I could feel him looking me up and down. I bit the inside of my cheek to not punch this guy in the face.

"We're looking for the sheriff," Rip said as we reached the front counter.

"Well, you found him," The old geezer said as he turned away from the TV. "Bud Ellison. How can I help you, folks?"

We held up our badges. "Special Agent Rip Hunter. These are my partners, Leonard and Morgan. We are here to investigate the serial murders which have plagued this sleepy old town of yours."

Bud's heartbeat started to spike up. "Whoa. Now, slow down there, buddy. There ain't no serial killer anywhere. All we got is some unexplained accidents is all."

I gave Snart a look. His smirk grew wide as he stepped up. "How about you hand over those case files so we can decide for ourselves? Or we can come back with a court order and a really nasty disposition," He threatened as he held a pencil up.

Bud shook his head. "I won't be treated this way. Now,  unless you have the judge in that pocket of yours. You and your partners get the hell out of my office."

Snart took a step forward, but I placed my arm out and stopped him. "We'll be out of your hair," I said. I didn't need to look back to see Snart glaring at me. I looked at Rip. "He obviously doesn't have what we need so we should -" I stopped halfway when my hand 'accidentally' knocked Bud's mug off the table.

"Hey!" Bud yelled.

I placed my hand over my mouth. "I am so sorry." I towards the mug and seductively bent over, made sure Bud got a good view. No matter what century or decade, guys like a good ass view. "I am such a cluts."

"No...no, no. It's my fault," Bud said slowly. "Shouldn't have...left that mug there."

I could smell his chemosignals from here. It wasn't just his though. Someone smelled...angry? Whatever. I grabbed the cup and slowly bend back up. I placed the cup on the table. "Ok, we'll just leave you to it then."

Rip and I turned around to leave. 3. 2. 1. "Wait!" Bud called back. I gave Rip a satisfied smirk before we faced Bud again. "I think we have those case files. Let me check the back."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Anything for our friends at the bureau." Sure, the 'bureau.'

Bud went in the back room. Rip patted my back. "Nice work, partner." I glared at him as I growled. "Morgan-"

"Don't talk to me," I sneered as I crossed my arms.

He looked back at the door before he pulled me away from Snart. "You have to understand that time is nothing but the essence. We need to stop Savage now before he reaches his high power and -"

I cut him off. "And kill your family." I gave a sarcastic chuckle. "Well, that's great for you, but you're not the only one that has it. I had to leave Derek when he was unconscious. He barley woke up, but I couldn't ask if he was ok because you needed your stupid team."

"Morgan, I understand your concern for your brother's well being -"

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed Rip by the collar of his jacket and pinned him to the wall. My forearm against his throat. "No, you don't. I know what happens to him. I saw the file. That bitch, Jennifer Blake, who just tried to kill me, was able to slice my brother in half. Left him for dead." I got up close to him. "How long were you planning on not telling me?" Rip didn't say anything. "How long?!"

If it's our future at state then it's forbidden that we know about it, but if it's his then we should change it before it becomes more catastrophic. I bared my fangs at him as my eyes glowed. Rip didn't look terrified. He knew this was coming. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my yellow eyes glared at Snart.

"Take it easy, Claws. We don't want people knowing your existence just yet," He whispered calmly.

I felt my eyes go back to normal, but I didn't loosen my grip. I started to calm down a bit as I looked back at Rip. Which is weird because it takes me a long time to calm down. "Once this is all over and we stop Vandal Savage, I'm out," I said. "Until then, I want none of you talking to me. Not a word."

I pushed Rip back and walked out.

》》》》

A/N: Do you guys like the short chapters or would you like each episode as one chapter?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

45.7K 1K 10
Imagines and stories of the characters on Legends of Tomorrow
4.4K 131 4
Doctor Axel Octavius was a brilliant scientist. Originally supposed to die, he is saved by Rip Hunter to join the Legends of Tomorrow to stop Vandal...
83 1 10
Barry tells his friends about the Flashpoint that he had caused. Meanwhile, Jefferson Jackson is coming to terms with becoming apart of Firestorm. Le...
3.2K 67 29
𝒐𝒐𝒐 | 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍 ( Captain Canary ) ( Sara Lance x Leonard Snart) ( published - March 10th 2021 ) ( complete...