Beaddie | A Messy Mix | ENDED

fryjbll tarafından

A Beaddie Collection Daha Fazla

Balang Araw
Ill Never Go
Wait For You
Forever
Nasayang Lang
Sad Song
Rainbow
Dito
Open Letter For You
Ok Lang Ako
If Ever Your In My Arms Again
Love at First Laugh
The Letter
Bat' Di Mo Sinabi
Blinded
Starting Over Again
Love Someone
Gemini
Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay
Ang Hanap Ko (Ay Yong Pag-ibig)
Gravity
Kundiman
Cant Help Myself
Super Far
Perfect
Heaven Knows
Beneath Your Beautiful
Maybe This Time
Malaya
Hanggang Dito Na Lang
Latch
Mine
It's You
I Didnt Fall Inlove With Your Hair
Sabi Niya
Pink Skies
Istorya
Your Song (My One and Only You)
12:51
When You Said Goodbye
If Love is a Crime
Someone Else
I Was Made For Loving You
When You're Ready
When You're Ready PT. II
I Almost Do
Love at First Sight
Di Na Muli
The Only Exception
Colors Everywhere
Beautiful
Recall
Belong To Me
My Heart Has A Mind of It's Own
Texted Her
Hindi Tayo Pwede
For Everything
Is That Alright
We Can't Be
Eyes Closed
Not A Game
La La Lost You
Fine
Siya
I Quit Drinking

Torete

1.2K 18 4
fryjbll tarafından

A/N To All the BD Author out there feel free to express yourself guys MAGUD na po kayo 😂😂

I always have fun every weekend partying with my friends and stuff like that but one certain weekend change my life, it was the first time i felt something like this but apparently we lost contact with each other after it so now im doing this search on Facebook I really wanted to say those 3 words specially for her..

It was Friday night and on Monday it's a holiday Kianna told me that we should go in Tagaytay for the long weekend and since im craving for adventure i said yes and 30 minutes later there in front of our house . I was rushing since Mom is pestering me to stay home but i dont want to.. I hop on the back of the pick up truck where Kianna and Mich were seated, Ate  Ly was our driver and Ate Den was on the shot gun, Jia Jho and Deanna was at the back so yeah adventure time 😁.

" Bea can you just get inside baka mapano kayo niyan" Mom butted in ugh di pa din siya tapos?!

" Tita It's safe po dont worry po" Kianna retorted

" But you should get inside kasya pa naman kayo"  Kulit naman

" Mom you gotta trust us"

" Bea " 

" Mom Im 21 dont worry too much aye? I love You bye! Ate Ly let's go "

Mom didnt utter a word i know ill be dead as soon as i got back, We were on the road already this was the first time that i did try to ride on this it's nice naman pala, We reach the expressway so we have to stay still baka mahuli si Ate Ly, I was currently listening to my earpod when another pick up truck was paying for their toll fee, and by then a certain chinita girl capture me with her smiles i smiled back but Ate Ly suddenly drove away already. By 6pm we reach tagaytay and head to peoples park for a quick dinner then will go to some bar for the main event..

While were on our way i was just thinking of that chinita girl her smiles dont want to get away in my head it keeps on replaying over and over again. And because of my day dreaming I didnt knew that we already arrived Deanna just told me.. We head inside and we start to join the party  We order different kinds of alcohol and drink it all  i think im on my 9..10 shots when the chinita girl from the expressway suddenly caught my attention i approach her and she smiled at me AGAIN!

" Hi, Mind if i dance with you?" I know im already drunk but who the hell would ignore this beauty in front of me.

" No, feel free to do so 😊" Fvck her smile it's making my knees melt..

We dance all through out the night and it came to the point that im flirting with this girl im so damn lucky since she's not contesting then i was shock when she put her arms on my neck when the music suddenly turn into a mellow one.. I was staring at her and i think im sober now

" You know it's rude to stare at people, Can you please stop doing it your intimidating me already" I smirk hahaha she's cute when she annoyed

" Im sorry, I cant help it your too beautiful not to admire "

" Your familiar, are you the girl in the Toll Way earlier?"  I smile shyly

" Well Yup, that's me the one and only baby"

" Baby? your being fast aye flash? hahaha" oh my freaking hell she laugh at me?!

We were glue on the position until one of her friends called her i wasnt ready to let go but her angelic voice ugh 😳

" Im sorry Baby, but i have to go hihihi see you when i see you ☺️😙"

And after that kissed, I woke up in the hotel room im thinking that i was just fvcking dreaming but Ate Ly told me she carry me there and throw my body on the mattess she told me that right after my so called prom dance i got myself so wasted.. ugh

" Huy! Bea Ano magrerecording ba tayo o hindi may date kame ni Mich noh" Jia retorted well just like what i've said earlier im doing some search and i will record myself to announce this feeling i know i know it's a cliché move but duh i really wanted to find her

" Sorry JujuBear dont worry im good na pero how's my look pala am i good or should i change pa?"

" Fvck Bea let's just start na lang okay?"

I shake my head she's not really the patient type she strum the guitar and i waited for my cue..

Sandali na lang
Maaari bang pagbigyan
Aalis na nga
Maaari bang hawakan nang
Iyong mga kamay
Sana ay maabot ng langit
Ang iyong mga ngiti
Sana ay masilip

" You capture me with your smiles, Your doe eyed smile makes me feel blessed I know it's too early to say this but, I like you Baby"

[Chorus:]
'Wag kang mag-alala
Di ko ipipilit sa'yo
Kahit na lilipad ang isip
Ko'y torete sa'yo

" I dont know how it started but I really wanted to see you again, Im so eager to see you once again BABY, I just need to tell you something im only asking for one more night, so please if your watching this sent me a meassage"

Ilang gabi pa nga lang
Nang tayo'y pinagtagpo
Na parang may tumulak
Nanlalamig nanginginig na ako

" I never been this crazy as before, your always on my mind everytime i saw your smile in my head im like a fool smiling too, You turned me into a smiling fool that likes you"

Akala ko nung una
May bukas ang ganito
Mabuti pang umiwas
Pero salamat na rin at nagtagpo

" At first im trying to deny it to myself since i thought your just one of the girls that would come and go into my life but hell i was wrong, your the girl that came into my life that i never wanna let go all i need is one night please"

Torete, torete, torete ako
Torete, torete, torete, sa iyo

[Chorus]

Torete, torete, torete ako
Torete, torete, torete, sa iyo

" I will not bother you again if you meet me on saturday night at the Blue Eagles Gym, Ill stop this katoretehan since were not a thing but im freaking crazy over you I wanted to know your name and not just Baby 8 pm okay?"
And that was it the recording was finish as soon as i click the stop button Jia laughed her ass off like what the fvck is she thinking?!

" Your corny din pala BEAst noh? hahaha i always thought your mean and heartless but base on that recording your not, Baby is one hell of a lucky girl" I smiled at Jia yeah she may be weird in a way and cold but she's my friend and im happy. we upload the recording and as expected the comments and likes are like wildfire some says " Oh my gad.. Bea!" Like hello do i know them theres another trending comment " she's one lucky baby that's for sure" well she is indeed but a certain comment caught Me and Jia's attention..

@.ThereseGaston- Ooooooh 😏 hi there cousin of Flash 😂

That particular comment made me believe that its either she's baby or she knows Baby i click her username and i must say she's chinita but a lil bit of morena as far as i can remember baby is mestiza we scroll to her feed and we saw some photo from that night at Tagaytay i even saw my blurry picture with a mestiza see i told you. so i decide to just send her a private message..

" Hello there, I know you dont know me and all but i am really desperate too know her name and see her once again I have good intention about her so can you please tell her to come?"

Few minutes have passed she response..

" Honestly im a shipper of you too but her parents doesnt know that she's sneaking to party but ill try to bring her to the gym just do some ways to you know talk to her and finally know her name, I just cant believe that you were acting sweet and all yet you dont know her name? unbelievable Isabel Beatriz!" What the?! she know my name but how 🤔

" Oh i know you pala, I've been seeing you sa campus and i must say your one hell of a rich kid, The party in Tagaytay was organize by an Atenean right and we basically invited since his my Boyfriend"

" Your the girlfriend friend of Rex Emmanuel Intal? Pffft hahahaha your so kawawa naman pala his the freaking playboy"

" Well as long as were okay im good so i have to go i try to bring her  for the cousin of Flash 😂, Goodluck ✊🏼"

Well since she reveal herself unconsiously ill bugged Rexie later wahahahaha...

FASTFORWARD SATURDAY 7:45

Im freaking nervous as fvck coz ive rented the gym just for this stupid show that i dont know if will work or not. Deanna and Jia was setting up the stage Jia was tunning her guitar and Mich was setting the camera Kianna cant come since she's from La Salle so yeah while Ate Ly and Ate Den will try to come too..

" Bei 10 minutes before the big reveal are you ready na ba?" Jia ask well im not sure

" To tell you honestly no, im freaking nervous as fvck right now and what if she doesnt show up?"

" Bei come on, You got this your a De Leon and you always get what you want so just be yourself and stop being torpe already im pretty sure she's here since Rex is here" Oh yeah Rex told me that wherever he is her girlfriend will soon follow and she always have her friend i sighed it's fvcking now or never.. I step up to the stage and it's now like a free concert for everyone waiting.. Ugh i scan the area and i saw Rex infront with his arms hugging a girl so she must be Therese then i smiled nervously and i started

" I really appreciate your support guys and i thank you for that but whether she's here or not im gonna do this Baby or whatever you name is i hope your listening" ...

.....

" Twinny come on she wanted to know you na daw dont you think she really like you talaga?"  Kahit kelan talaga tong si Theresita eh

" Tey she was only drunk that night i saw her drunk so many variety of drinks so stop dreaming"

Hay i know i dont suppose to do that pero wala eh the very first time i saw her tinamaan ako tho we didnt follow them ah I was invited by Rex that night and i didnt know that i will bumped into her i feel uneasy kase whenever she's near pero ako naman si loka-loka nagpatangay sa agos at ngayon pinagsisisihan ko yun kase hinahanap niya ko sabi ni Trey nagkausap daw sila and she said i should come pero nahihiya talaga ako.. Wala naman ako nagawa kase nagpaalam na siya kila Mommy so ito papunta na kameng gym i saw some of her friends preparing the stage nandito kame sa harap eh pero 5 minutes bago mag 8 umalis ako sa tabi nila, ninja moves of course, At saktong 8 nagsimula siya she's thanking everyone and i even saw her smile to where Therese is gad so ilalaglag pa ko ni Twinny?! i looked at her she looks nervous but

" I really appreciate your support guys and i thank you for that but whether she's here or not im gonna do this Baby or whatever you name is i hope your listening"

I wanted to go but i heard the strum of the guitar oh holy cow dont tell me kakanta siya infront of hundreds of people?!

" Im Gonna change some of the lyrics so bare with me please okay ?"

Sandali lamang
Maaari bang pagbigyan?
Kung aalis ka man
Maaari bang hawakan ang
Iyong mga kamay
Sana ay maabot ng langit
Ang iyong mga ngiti
Sana ay masilip

[Chorus:]
'Wag kang mag-alala
Di ko ipipilit sa'yo
Kahit na ayaw mo ang isip
Ko'y torete sa'yo

Isang gabi pa nga lang
Nang tayo'y pinagtagpo
Na parang may tumulak
Nanlalamig nanginginig na ako

Akala ko nung una
Ay wala lang ang ganito
Mabuti pang umiwas
Pero salamat dahil tayo nagtagpo

Torete, torete, torete ako
Torete, torete, torete, sa iyo

Torete, torete, torete ako
Torete, torete, torete, sa iyo

Bago pa man ako makalabas ng Gym someone hand her grip on me and i was shock since she's smiling at me.

" Gotcha 😊, Come here baby" All eyes was on us my gad nakakahiya kung tumanggi ako so i smile back and go to the stage..

" Finally after days of searching for you, I already found you, Ms. I dont know your name but i know what i want and i know how to get it Ms. I think it's rude to call you something that you didnt own so may i please asked for your name?" Natahimik ang lahat ang siguro their anticipating my response fvck what did i get myself into?!

" Uhm, You know your weird, basically we go to the same school you didnt have to this just to know my name all you have to is asked" Pagtataray ko shet na malagkit nakatitig lang siya sakin..

" Maddie, Maddie Madayag" And i heard everyone clapp their hands and i saw her genuine smile oh my gad

" Guys please wait, Maddie, i know you will look it in a way that im trapping you but can i court you? I really wanted to be your Baby"

Fvcking tape kinikilig silang lahat i even heard Therese said " Go Mads, this is it" I smiled at her and nodded my head naghiyawan yung mga tao dahil dun and basically that's how we first started... She's so torete daw over me while im so shy naman to approach her before i remember our first date kinuhaan niya ko ng picture while im eating corndog and having my milkshake i was force to smile because of that but it was all worth it and now it's been a year and everytime i hear that song i always remember my Baby the cousin of FLASH 😂😂

( ALL FOR YOU💙💙💙 😂😂 Get It?)

A/N Again hahaha

To: the girls that inspire me to write story whether it's good or bad I will always do this willingly because of BeaDddie you guys made my fangirling dreams come true see you on S80 😘😍#OBF

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.9K 47 19
jj maybank one shots but every chapter is based on different songs
5.5K 238 8
a bunch of seventeen seoksoo oneshots
9.8K 288 8
another book of BeyChelle imagines; primarily based on songs
87.5K 1.6K 28
just Taylor one shots (gxg)