HIS Only Weakness

BettieBurton tarafından

HIS Book Series #3: Don't have to read series in order! :) James is a twenty-eight year old ex gang leader. H... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER 1: Do Me A Favor!...You Owe Me!!
CHAPTER 2: The 'Package'
CHAPTER 3: Who The F**k Are You?!
CHAPTER 4: About Last Night
CHAPTER 5: Memories....
CHAPTER 6: I Don't Need A Babysitter!
CHAPTER 7: So.....Does He Like Me?
CHAPTER 8: Moment Of Truth.....
CHAPTER 9: Bittersweet Revenge?!
CHAPTER 10: The Heart Wants What It Wants!
CHAPTER 11: Blast From The Past!!
CHAPTER 12: Old Habits Die Hard!
CHAPTER 14: Today's THE Day!
CHAPTER 15: He's Gone
CHAPTER 16: SOLD!!
CHAPTER 17: I Must Be Dreaming!
EPILOGUE: Five Years Later!

CHAPTER 13: Hello Again!!

6K 220 13
BettieBurton tarafından

<<ADRIAN>>

         My guys and I arrive in Boston. Tomorrow is the day that I will finally get revenge on James and get what has always been MINE. Angie. And I am going to make her pay for rejecting me and humiliating me in front of my men that day. 

         Now, I know that she's been staying with James and know he will come for her if I take her. Which is EXACTLY what I plan to have happen. And when he does, I'll get to finally kill him. 

        Though the more that I think about it. The more fun I think things will be if I instead, tortured him first while having Angie watch. Then after that, have her watch me kill him. 

        Man, I love my job. I began smiling to myself. 

       Before tomorrow was to occur, I needed to check in on our good pal, Luke. 

       So, since we were already here at the meeting spot for tomorrow, in an abandoned warehouse, we tied Luke to a metal chair. Both his ankles and wrists were tied together, as well as a black silk bag over his head. 

        Which as I stand in front of him, leg-width apart and both my arms are crossed in front of my chest, I stare at him and motion to one of my men standing next to Luke, to remove the bag from his head. 

        Right as the bag was removed, Luke was blinking a few times and squinted from the lights we had turned on inside. 

       "So, tomorrow you will be a free man." I begin telling him. Though I couldn't help but give one of my infamous evil grins. "We'll both get what we want. We'll both win."

       "Fuck you! We both know you just plan to kill both me and James. We aren't stupid, you motherfucker!" Luke scowled at me. 

       "Aw. Come on. Don't be like that. You know, I may be a sadistic fuck, that's true, but I am a MAN of my word and I ALWAYS follow through with my promises." I tell him. 

       Luke shakes his head in disgust. "You will never have Angie!" 

       "Oh yes I will. Then after I take her away, back to my mansion and after a month, during my annual auction party, she will be sold to the highest bidder."

      I paused for a moment and continued staring at him as I saw him struggling to break free and come attack me.  Which really, just made me laugh out loud instead.

       "The hell you will! James and I will NEVER allow that to happen!" Luke snapped back. 

       I'm getting tired of him talking back to me. So I walk up to him, lean forward a little, then grab the back of his neck and force his head forward, closer to mine. 

       "Now you listen to me, you little piece of shit!" I started to yell. "You are NOT in charge! Tucker is dead because he was stupid enough to disobey me and not do as he was told. I would really hate to see that happen to you. You do NOT run the fucking show here! I fucking do! Got it?!" I said while letting go of his head and shaking mine at him at how pathetic he looks right now. "You're such a pathetic piece of shit who's not even a REAL damn leader!" I started to chuckle. 

       I stood up and straightened my shirt, before starting to walk away. 

      I then headed into the office there to make a few calls for tomorrow, I told the boys to go grab us some drinks and food and to put Luke into the darkest corner that was here in the warehouse, while still being able to keep an eye on him from the office. 

       Excitement filled me as I began to think about how tomorrow was the day that I was going to have Angie, finally. 

*****************************************

<<JAMES>>

         Angie and I spent the day together and we had a lot of fun. But I knew that something was bugging her still. And I know it had to do with the texts on her phone yesterday. I badly wanted to ask her but yet, on the other hand, I didn't want to ruin this day. 

        Then finally, after coming home, I had checked my phone and still, haven't received any messages yet. I hope Derrick hurries. 

        Angie comes walking out of the bathroom. I can't take it anymore. Her face that is now displaying a hint of sadness is killing me. I need to ask. I can't wait any longer. 

       "Are you seeing someone else?" I can't believe I just blurted that out. I had it planned out differently in my head in how to ask. But, my mouth had a mind of it's own I guess and just blurted it out. 

        She stops and looks at me, now with a look of confusion but mostly of hurt because I just asked her that. 

        "What?" She asks me. 

       "Don't what me?! Tell me. Are you seeing someone else?" I asked again, more assertively. 

       She puts her face into her hands and begins to cry. 

       I can't believe it. My heart sank. How could she? And worst of all, how could she just stand there and not answer me?

        "Please, let me explain. It's not what you think. I'm not chea....." I quickly cut her off. 

        "I don't wanna hear it! I should have known. You and Luke probably thought up of doing this, right? You wanted to get back at me for leaving you years ago, so that you could hurt me just as I did to you that day."

       "No....I swear.... That isn't it..." I cut her off again. Ignoring her tears, which are probably fake anyways. 

       "Well congratulations. You fucking succeeded in making me fall in love with you." I began balling my hands into a fist tightly feeling like I wanted to punch the wall. 

       "Please, it's not what you're thinking." She pleads through tears. 

      "Spare me the fucking details." I cut her off again. I then shake my head in disgust and hurt at the same time while walking towards the front door. Before opening it up to leave, I look at her one last time, "When I come back. You better be gone." I said through gritted teeth while at the same time trying to fight back the tears that were fighting to come out. I then slammed the door behind me as I left for the bar. 

        My world has been destroyed entirely. I can't believe I was so fucking stupid enough to believe that any of this was real. 

        When I finally reached the bar, I order a whiskey on the rocks and laid down a small wad of cash and as the bartender handed me my first glass, I told him to start making me another one and to keep them coming. 

       I was working on my second drink when I felt a hand gently grab onto my shoulder. 

      I turned and saw Kandy. I just shook my head and shrugged her hand off of me. 

      "Did you finally get disgusted with that ugly fat whore of yours?" She said. 

       I immediately felt so much anger, turned to face her, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her outside in the alley at the back of the bar and pushed her back against the wall with my hand around her throat. 

        "Do NOT EVER fucking talk about my Old Lady like that again or I will beat the shit out of you! Also, don't ever talk or touch me again and if I EVER fucking see you go near my Old Lady, I swear that there won't be enough plastic surgery in the world to fix your disgusting slutty face! Got it!?!" I yelled. 

        She was a little bit shaky but nodded her head in agreement. "Y-Yes." She stuttered. 

        "Good! Now get the fuck out of here!" I said while removing my hand and watching her run away. 

        I was so fucking pissed off. Then my phone started going off. It was Derrick. 

        "Yeah?" I answered. 

       "Sorry it took me so long dude. But, I did find the records. And um....." He began but paused. 

       "And what?" I said. 

       "I will send you the records. But dude, Luke was kidnapped by Adrian. And we're all getting ready to go and get him tomorrow. He's here in Boston and Luke told us that he was the one who killed Tucker and is after Angie." He says. 

        "Fuck!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "I have to go. I need to go and get her." I tell him. 

        "Yeah, Okay. Hit me up later." He tells me. 

        "I will." I tell him. Then hang up and start running as fast as I can back towards the condo to get Angie. 

       Once I get to the condo, the door is already unlocked and half opened. I take the gun that I have in my back pocket and slowly open the door while aiming the gun in front of me and looking around cautiously as I slowly begin walking inside.

       Immediately after walking in, I noticed that the entire place was a mess. Things had been tossed around and broken......They had taken her.......I was too late.

        Then again, maybe not.......I called up Derrick and told him that him and the guys needed to meet at my place ASAP tonight. We needed to end this bullshit once and for all. We weren't going to wait until his annual party. 

Next Chapter will be posted tomorrow!! :):)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

530K 16K 25
Castle Harrison is a 30 year old guy who happens to have just become the President of his dad's biker club, The Grimms. They are the most feared and...
871K 34.9K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...
1.9M 51.2K 30
Variella was a curvy shy kind of a girl. She worked with her best friend, Morielle, at a strip joint as she was a waitress while Morielle was a strip...
461K 17.5K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...