Conflicting Love (Jori)

Od JadeJoriTori

Jade couldn't stand being around tori, she annoyed her to the point of no ends. What happens though when Jade... Více

Conflicting Love
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
AN and Info about NEW Jori story

Chapter Eight

15.7K 446 138
Od JadeJoriTori

Jade West's POV

When walking through the doors of school the next day, I immediately want to turn right back around when I see Beck standing at his locker. I strut to my locker hoping he doesn't turn his head and notice me, I open my locker grabbing a book. I glance over at Beck again to see that he now has a visitor. 

I glare at the burnette slamming my locker making Robbie who is next to me exploring his locker, jump. So what, Vega think she can snuggle up to Beck now that we're done? No doubt she's heard, all of the girls are chatting about our breakup making plans to ask him out. It makes me sick. I hate them all.

I feel heat rise in me when I start walking over to the two of them. Tori looks scared when she notices me come near, Beck just looks like his usual self. 

" Vega. " I growl which makes her confused and even more frightened, she takes a step back when I cross my arms. 

" I'm just going to go now..." Tori says taking a few more steps back slowly, Beck just sighs and glares at me. 

" Why can't you at least act like you have a soul? " Beck asks me making me turn my head to him, I raise my eyebrows feeling even more pissed off. Hurt washes over me making me want to become violent. 

" Why do you care what I do? You haven't for the past few months! " I blurt out getting irritated, Vega starts to walk away. 

" Vega! " I shout which makes her stop with fear again, I then continue pointing at her with " I'm not done with you, just stay. " 

" Let her go Jade, you're starting another fit with me. Not her. " Beck says sighing rubbing his temples like he has a headache. Tori looks at the both of us hating that she has to stay a listen to us finish this. 

" Look Beck-" I start to argue but the boy has enough nerve to interrupt me. 

" Jade, why do you want to pick a fight with me? We're not together anymore. " He grumbles making me hate him right now. I open my mouth to say something, but the Vega chic speaks up. 

" Wait...You guys are not together anymore? " She wonders looking shocked, I turn to glare at her which makes her pretend to zip her lips and throw away the key. I am a little surprised that she doesn't know about Beck and I, every girl in this school does. What was she doing talking to Beck then if she wasn't asking him out knowing he was single? 

" Thankfully no...we're not together anymore..." Beck mumbles turning and walking away from the two of us, I feel my heart shatter at the comment. I take a deep breath staring at him before he disappears around the corner, my anger mixes with heartache making it hard to control my thoughts. 

" Jade? " Vega wonders out loud, I ignore her voice though starring down at the ground around my feet. 

" Are you alright? " she questions making me shake my head no very softly, I surprise myself by doing this. Why would I give her any kind of hint to how I am feeling? I don't like her. 

" Do you want to maybe talk about it? " She suggests making me look up at her to glare, she gulps seeing my expression. 

" Why would I want to talk to you? " I jeer before moving past her bumping her shoulder along the way, I walk to Sikowitz's class not wanting to talk to anyone right now. I walk into his classroom sitting where I usually sit near the window, no one is in the classroom yet. I grab one of the dead flowers pulling out my favorite scissors from my boot starting to chop up the flower. The petal pieces fall one by one to the ground around my feet. 

The bell rings making me grab another flower and cutting it up too. People walk in and chatter around me giving me a headache nearing me to scream at all of them. Robbie walks in sitting two seats down from me setting his stupid puppet in the middle of us. 

" No! " I yell at him which makes him yelp before he picks up his puppet and leaves to another seat, everyone in the classroom talks quieter most likely whispering about me. I continue to cut the flowers feeling better already, but when Beck walks in to the room, I start to cut the petals off even faster. 

He sits next to some girl smiling and starting to chat to her, I glare at the two before just giving up and throwing the flowers on the floor folding my arms. I hold the scissors still glaring straight ahead wishing the stupid bell would ring so everyone would just shut up so my headache would fade already. 

When things couldn't get any worse, little miss sunshine walks in making me groan. She hesitates before choosing the seat right next to mine making me groan even louder. 

" No! " I yell at her hoping for the same effect I got from Robbie, she just jumps but doesn't get up and leave. She looks into my eyes with concern making me sick, why can't she see that I hate her?

" Jade, just calm down. " Tori breaths setting her book bag against her chair on the floor, her hands are shaking slightly. 

" Why are you sitting next to me? " I growl uncrossing my arms which makes her jump when she notices the scissors in my hands. 

" Because..." She begins, but has a hard time thinking of how to end the sentence. She looks flustered not knowing what to say, so she just stays silent. I laugh when she blushes in embarrassment. 

" Because...Because..." I mimic her in some high eighteen hundred southern accent, I then continue with " Because I'm Tori Vega and everyone just loves and adores me because I'm so perfect. " 

I smirk when she looks over at me speechless, she then crosses her arms and huffs before mumbling " I do not talk like that. " 

" Whatever Vega. " I smirk feeling satisfied now, her red cheeks remains making laugh some more. 

Sikowtiz then enters through the window with a coconut in his hands making Tori raise her eyebrows in confusion. Sikowtiz smiles as he stands straight up now on the stage staring at all of us, he just stands there making everyone confused. No one says anything nor does he, he just smiles looking at our confused faces. 

" Lovely day we're having! " He yells making us all jump in sync, he laughs and turns around setting his coconut on the windowsill. 

" We hate when you do that Sikowitz. " Andre complains a few seats away, everyone nods in agreement. 

" Everyone does. " Sikowitz gleams turning back to face us all again, he then raises his eyebrows at me making me wonder why he's staring at me of all people. 

" Looks as if you have finally destroyed my flowers for good. Huh Jade? " He notices rocking back and forth on his feet. I pick up a flower that isn't fully destroyed before frantically cutting it up for all to see. 

" Ah...You're in one of those moods again...I'll let it be I guess. " He pesters before walking over to the white board and picking up a marker. He then starts to write on the board the name of the play we're performing in a month. 

" Everyone read over their scripts and start practicing? " He asks throwing the marker and turning back to us, everyone mumbles yes.

" Great, this is going to be exciting! " He continues, he grabs a copy of the script looking through some of the pages. 

" Yay! I love excitement! " Cat shares with her getty giggly self, everyone rolls their eyes at the redhead grabbing their scripts as well. 

" Okay, let's recite some of it. Tori, Jade. Come on up to the stage. " he demands making me groan. Tori and I both get up from our seats and walk to the stage. 

" Scene Five! Go! " he commands sitting against the windowsill sipping on the straw in his coconut again. Tori and I turn to scene five that we both start, I realize that it's the same exact scene we practiced at her house. Great.

" Ana...I don't know how we're going to escape him. He's a monster. " She worries, she has gotten better since we practiced at her house. 

" Just calm down Hayley, I know we can trust him. " I reassure her looking upset, trying to become my character. 

" Why do you think we can trust him? He's a criminal. " Tori wonders making me notice that she hasn't looked at her script once yet, she must have practiced by herself. 

" He's not just a criminal..." I whisper looking away into the crowd of students, they all stare back intently. I continue my lines with " He's kind..."

I turn away from Tori completely taking a few steps, I stare at the ground breathing deeply before saying " He's more of a man than any man i've met...he's gentle...he gives me some hope...he makes me feel like I am somebody..."

I turn back to Tori feeling deja vu. She stares at me the same way she did at her house letting me see her gorgeous chocolate orbs. 

"...You're falling for him..." She whispers back to me gazing. I feel my legs become soft and weak as she continues to gaze. Her eyes are tired, she's been up late probably. I look at her really looking at her for the first time today. 

Her hair is perfect with a few waves hanging over her shoulders, the color of her hair defined even more from the light in the room. Her converse and skinny jeans go well with her blue blouse and leather jacket. Her makeup is light, making her features and wonderful cheekbones stand out. 

Her eyes scrunch up in confusion when I don't say anything back, I didn't realize I was staring again. 

Damn you Tori Vega.

" Jade your pause doesn't need to be so long, continue with the next line. " Sikowtiz suggests making me mentally slap myself.

" Sorry. " I reveal looking flustered looking down at my script searching for the next line. 

" Maybe...it's not my fault though. " I start again on my lines, Tori looks confused but continues her lines as well. 

" Who's fault is it then? " She questions coming closer to me, gazing again. I wish she would stop doing that with her eyes, it's making me unfocused and angry. It makes me zone out, I don't know why either. I can't help it. 

" It's yours. " I whisper gazing into her eyes still, she gazes back not making it any easier. 

" Cut! " Sikowitz shouts making Tori and I jump, he stands up and comes to stand in between us. 

" That wasn't your line Jade. Maybe you need to prepare some more. " He offers looking a little disappointed. 

" What do you mean it wasn't my line? " I question looking down at the script feeling confused. 

" The line is 'It's love's fault.' not 'It's yours. " He proves pointing at the lines on my script, I feel myself blush from embarrassment. 

" Go sit down and practice more for homework, Beck and Andre! You're up next! " Sikowitz excuses us making me frown, I can't believe I just messed up my line. I never do that. Tori and I walk off the stage without a word to each other, we both sit down in confusion and disappointment. She glances over at me with the same question I have in her eyes. 

What the hell is wrong with me? 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.8M 52.1K 29
Tori and Jade's fights are infamous at Hollywood Arts. They fight in the morning, they fight at lunch, they fight in the evening. When they get a dra...
53.9K 943 200
Feel like you read everything and have nothing else to read? Then look inside here for some fresh new gay books. Best BoyxBoy books I've ever read o...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
74.2K 1.7K 23
All it took was one play for Tori and Jade to come to terms with how they were dealing with their "hatred" for each other.