Why Would You Hide. A Severus...

Od whelau29

Severus Snape has always admired the girl who only ever helped him. She is generous and accepting. But after... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Start of it All
Chapter 2: The Innocent Request
Chapter 3: Step One
Chapter 4: The Midnight Walk
Chapter 5: The First Lesson
Chapter 6: Rumours
Chapter 7: Acceptance
Chapter 8: The Unexpected Gift
Chapter 9: The Notice
Chapter 10: Spontaneous Visit
Chapter 11: Legilimency
Chapter 12: 10 Days
Chapter 13: Interruption
Chapter 14: Apprentice
Chapter 15: Separation
Chapter 16: Zuri
Chapter 17: Escape
Chapter 18: The Law of Love
Chapter 19: A Dance of Equals
Authors Note - Help?

Chapter 20: Foreshadowing Thoughts

1.4K 35 29
Od whelau29

Severus's POV

I awoke to a gentle weight across my chest and a feeling of calm that was a rarity for me in the early hours of the morning. As my vision focused in the low light, I looked down in mild confusion at the arm across me, following the slim wrist up to find a head of slightly messy brown hair resting on my chest, a pale leg nestled gracefully between my own. I smiled as I watched Amelia's deliciously naked body shift slightly in her sleep, her breaths even and calm. I looked around the room, smiling even more at the sight of her dress, and my robes, spread out across the floor, and at the thin cotton cover that was tangled between my legs, hardly any of it on Amelia's pale skin. With a frown, I slowly shifted myself so I could reach down, and pulled the sheet up over her body. No matter how warm our excursions of the previous night had made the room then, it provided little heat in the early hours of the morning. Content that Amelia would not catch hyperthermia, I rested my hand back across her hip, and closed my eyes once more.

Amelia's POV

Blinking in the soft light of morning, I stretched out my aching muscles and hissed at the sharp stab of pain between my legs. Immediately dark eyes flashed open, resting on me in sleep-dazed concern.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice husky as his hand began to gently rub my back. I grinned in response.

"Well Severus. Lets just say I'm not going to forget last night in too much of a hurry." I replied, wincing in pain as I moved my legs once more. Severus frowned, and quickly got out of bed, walking swiftly, and delectably naked, from the room. As soon as the door was closed I sighed and shook my head. Lifting the cover away from me, I inspected the small patch of blood on his sheets, and then the same substance on my legs, being carful not to part them too much, as a low burning became apparent in the area most used the previous night. I smiled at the memory, images of his lips on mine, and various other parts my body eliciting an almost inaudible gasp, and a new kind of heat in my belly. The door opened and Severus walked in, carrying a vial and a cup of tea. I did my best to keep my eyes on his face, but couldn't help it as they came to rest on Him. Something else that held evidence of my recently lost virginity. He followed my gaze and, after putting the vial and mug on the table beside me, picked up his wand and cast a quick Scourgify over both our bodies, and the sheets. Picking up the vial once more, he sat beside me and handed it over.

"Pain Reliever." He explained quietly, eyes alight with amusement. I frowned at his pleasure as I took the Potion from him.

"Do not laugh at me Professor Snape. This is your doing. And what time is it?" I sneered, trying to stop the bubble of laughter that threatened to take hold as I drunk the God-awful tasting substance, but smiled in relief as the pain disappeared almost immediately. I watched as he merely smirked at my tone, removed the now empty vial from my hands, and lifted him self above me.

"Well, Miss Baxter, if I remember correctly you very much enjoyed 'my doing'. And it's about half past six." He smirked, leaning down to kiss me before I had chance to respond.

Immediately I relaxed against him, and relished in his mouth. This was what I enjoyed. This was heated, a purely natural display of passion. All to soon he leant away from me, and smirked at the whimper that escaped me at the loss of his lips.

"I believe you have had enough for now Miss Baxter. We must shower, I daresay Miss Weasley will wish to hang me by my toes when she is made aware of our activities last night." He smiled down at me, making no attempt to pull himself away from his position above me.

"Well then you are safe until after Christmas. I won't tell them 'till they come back." I replied, my hands resting on his neck, fiddling with the ends of his hair. He frowned at my response, before shrugging, and moving away.

"That's up to you." He stood for a short while, smiling down at me, before a mischievous look took over his features. Without warning he leant down and lifted me up, ignoring my half hearted protests that mostly consisted of laughter, and carried me to the bathroom.

***

Within the hour I was sat in the Gryffindor common room, a book on my lap, and the fire gentle as I watched snow fall behind the panes of glass.

"Oh there you are." I heard a voice say, and I turned just as Rebecca sat beside me, pulling her legs underneath herself and resting her head on my shoulder in an uncharacteristic display of friendly affection. "You best be careful. Gin was beside herself last night when you didn't come back to the dorm. What excuse are you using? Cause I doubt you're telling them where you really were." She said, and I sighed as I looked down at her rich black hair, gold flashing on some of the perfectly aligned strands as the firelight caught them. She noticed me tense at her question and lifted her head to look me in the eyes. "What?" She asked, smirking slightly.

"You know you should be Slytherin right?" I teased, and she frowned at me.

"Why?" Her voice was ever so slightly raised, her eyebrows drawn together in amused confusion.

"Hmm lets see, sarcastic, manipulative, gets her own way, I swear has minions working for her all over the school; and Merlin knows where else in the world. Hardly ever sleeps. Like, literally runs off about two hours a week. Always knows every piece of gossip there is, and is probably out to kill us all and take over the world." I replied, grinning at her. She opened her mouth as if to reply, but slowly closed it again, cocking her head to the side in agreement.

"Fair enough. But don't think that answer has distracted me. What excuse are you using?" She smirked at me, resting her head back on my shoulder.

"Oh I don't know. I was in the Room of Requirement?" I asked. She hummed in response, her eyes on the fire.

"That would work. If I didn't know for a fact that Draco went in there last night. And is likely to tell the whole Hall at breakfast." I groaned in response and let my head fall back against the sofa.

"Um, then... I was in the grounds?" She nodded at this.

"Much more plausible, it wouldn't be the first time you've fallen asleep in a tree." She added playfully, and I tutted at her, backhanding her arm gently in mock annoyance. "However I think Flitwick and Hagrid had to patrol the grounds after it finished."

"But if I was in a tree?" I asked hopefully, and Rebecca sat up to look at me, biting her lip. Either in though or to stop herself from laughing at me I didn't know.

"Yeah it would work. I'll say I saw you coming up the grounds this morning." I smiled gratefully at her.

"Thank you Becks. And, please keep it between us. It only became possible because of what Ginny found out. I just don't want them knowing until after Christmas." She looked at me incredulously.

"That's up to you Aims. I ain't fussed, just... Remember how much they do for you. Try not to keep them from stuff."

"No I know. I would just like to spend Christmas with here without him being badgered by letters from two of his students telling him to behave himself." I grinned, and was rewarded by Rebecca's beautiful laughter.

"And I'm the Slytherin one. I must say fair enough. You know them well, come on. You better get to your bed before Drunkard and Danger Sign wake up." I laughed at her use of Ginny's old nickname.

"We haven't used that in ages. Drunkard's new though. What was it before, Booky or something?"

"Mothy. Gin was Danger Sign. Cause she is hell on legs when she wants to be. I am not gonna mess with her that's for sure. I think even Shaklebolt is afraid of her. Em was Winks by the Forty. Cause when isn't she catching Forty Winks." She said, winking at me playfully. Hermione was Mothy, because she reminded me of a moth. Always drawn to what will kill her. That and she smelt like moth balls when I met her. You were Miss Artist, sometimes know as Miss Kitchen. Depending on whether we wanted you to make us food or not." I laughed at the memories. It had been years since we had used any of the names we had each been assigned by Becca in the first year.

"And then..." I added, standing and resting my hands on my hips in a playful representation of Becca in first year. "Then we have Raven. Now, you were named such for several reasons. Firstly, your hair. Obviously. Second, your ability to just lead people. You just tell them what to do and they listen to you, I've never understood that. Third, you've always been very playful, just like a Raven. And forth, for the first year we were all pretty convinced you were going to murder us in our sleep."

A few hours passed after this. Involving much more reminiscing with Becca, a lecture from Ginny about sleeping outside, and a trip to breakfast.

After all this we went back to our dorm room, the other girls packed their stuff, while Hermione hissed at every loud noise, her head obviously causing her pain. I sat on the window seat, drawing a rough sketch of the snow covered grounds on a scrap piece of Paper. I smiled as I rested my head to the cold glass, my mind filling with the sounds of my friends laughter, and the memories of the previous night. I watched the snowflakes fall through the air, and could feel my eyelids becoming heavy. Powerless to stop myself, I slowly drifted to sleep.

***

I awoke in time for Dinner, and was surprised to find myself tucked in bed. Smiling, I looked over at the girls, who were now sat on the floor near the heater, playing Monopoly. Hermione had insisted on bringing it with her to show the others at the beginning of Fifth Year, and they had all loved it ever since. Slowly shuffling on my bed, I moved to the other end and looked over the back headboard to watch.

"I hope you don't mind I put you in bed Amy. The way you were sitting didn't look very comfortable, your drawing is on your bedside table." Hermione said, turning around briefly, the dice in her hand. I glanced over to the drawing on my table, my wand laying next to it, and smiled.

"Of course I don't mine. Thank you." I said gratefully, glancing at the clock. "What time are we going to dinner?"

"Soon." Came the answer from Emily. "You have to join in first." She said with a bright smile and a yawn. Returning both, I got up and took the dice.

***

I lay in bed that night thinking about where my life could end up. I smiled as I listened to my friends gentle breathing, and the odd, disjointed snore from Rebecca. They were all asleep. I pulled out the letter from the Minister and smiled as I read through it once more. We could do this. I thought. We could make this work. I clutched the paper to my chest and had to stop myself from squealing in delight. A stupid as I felt, there was a sense of pure happiness that I might be able to just be with Severus. No repercussions, nothing standing in our way to just be happy. No life changing decisions to be made. No major problems. Right now, we were just in the beginning. Things starting perfectly over once more. And everything felt right with the world.

The next morning my happiness had not faded. Though it subdued itself slightly at the thought of not seeing my friends for two weeks. It quickly came back though, as that thought changed to two whole weeks alone with Severus. And with the letter from the Minister, we were free to do as we wished.

Me and the girls stood next to the train as it got ready to leave, hurriedly saying our last goodbyes before the festive break, and exchanging promises of letters. They jumped on at the last second, and it quickly sped up, disappearing behind the trees. For a while it was just me left, stood on the platform, my arms crossed as a wave of sudden loneliness chilled my skin. It was a brief feeling though, as soon I felt warm arms wrap around me from behind, and lips that were gentle on my neck. I turned around to face Severus, thinking that life couldn't get anymore perfect as I kissed him properly, gentle hands coming to rest on either side of my face. After a few seconds I pulled away and smiled up at Him.

"Christmas is ours."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.6K 619 19
Severus has escaped to the Muggle world. When his path crosses with an overworked ER doctor, he realizes that he isn't the only one with secrets and...
194K 3.7K 64
This is a Snape x Reader story. Y/N L/N is a 16 year old girl who was in last two years at Hogwarts. She has liked Professor Snape since she first me...
10.8K 513 16
Severus Snape is the man in the plan. He doesn't know the whole plan. Yet he orchestrates it. Alone and living in solitude. He does fairly well in se...
120K 4K 24
Severus and Hermione love story. Dancing, love, and a ominous mirror will decide these two polar opposites fate. Will they give to their hearts urges...