pokemon oneshots

chameleon67 द्वारा

yyyyyyyo अधिक

The Date (ContestShipping)
The Date (Part 2)
Troublesome (IkariShipping)
The Ultimate Ship Battle (part 1) (Poke VS Amour)
The Ultimate Ship Battle(part 2)
Ash and Gary try out Wattpad (PalletShipping)
The ships have set sail...for real (AmourShipping)
Video Games and Food Fights???? I'm so bad at titles (PokeShipping AU)
Questions (SapphirePearl AU)
CRACK: why just why (FourthWheel)
Nicknames (Wishful AU)
Anniversary (Pallet poem-thing)
Mascara (Cavalier AU)
shipping positivity prompt 1
shipping positivity prompt 3

shipping positivity prompt 2

162 11 2
chameleon67 द्वारा

pokegirlprincess
Prompt: Fighting
Ship: PokeShipping

Ash had been through his share of girlfriends, and they all had different ways of being angry. May yelled, Iris stomped her feet, Serena pouted. But worst of all, perhaps-

Misty. If looks could kill-ah, she could make a guy go from defiant to begging for forgiveness in seconds. Ash wasn't sure, she just had something about her that pulled him in. Misty was stubborn about love, yet flirtatious at the same time.

Of course, during fights, Ash always starts out cocky and sure of his win. Then, Misty sharply fires back and Ash gets frustrated. Ash yells, possibly throwing things if it's bad. Then.

The look. The look of disappointment.

Ash falls to his knees, and declares his surrender, as hard as it is. Misty reigns supreme, and stands tall and proud. If Ash is having an especially bad day, though, Misty sticks out her hand to help him up. During those moments, Ash realizes she's definitely a keeper. Sometimes the girls who make you feel the worst can make you feel the best, too.

short but I was too lazy to write more :P

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.3K 1K 197
Why
7.4K 129 7
all amourshipping one-shot If they aren't mine I will give the really owner it's credit!! Hope you all will enjoy!!
40.3K 565 200
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟...
588 34 3
𝐸𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐴𝑠ℎ, 𝐺𝑜ℎ, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠, 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙...