Mind & Heart (Completed)

Da theinfjgirl

Writing is my new passion...so m here with a passionate story on Devakshi...Dev & Sonakshi Dev & Sonakshi wer... Altro

Intro
1.First meet after 3 Years
2.Garg Families
3.Devakshi Dance
Story Cover
Author's Note
10 Questions
4.Proposal
5. Second Meeting
6. Anger n Cooking
7. Hug n Yes
8. I Hate You
Journey to Destination
9. I'm Sorry
11. Surprise
12.His Care
13. Mile Ho Tum❤
Need Suggestion
14. Pillow Fight??
Wrazy Minions😎😎😎
Poetry
15. The Past
16. Hello!
17. First Chat
18. Friends😄😄
19.He was changing Her😍
20. Horror Villa????
21. I Love......I really do......Love U😍
22. I'm all Yours, teach me how to Love...
23. This only is Love❤
24. Once Again!!!
25. If you meet me, I won't let you go...n i got you.
New Stories
New Stories ❤
New Story - No One Except You -Lost Story

10. I Care for You

912 110 60
Da theinfjgirl

Hloooooo!!!! Guys!!!!
How r u all?????

So before anything I want to say a big walla thank you😘😘 to my each n every reader .....
Its just coz of u guys that my story successfully completed 10 parts on watty😊😊
So Thank you so much lovely Readers😘😘😘

*********************************************

Now let's start😉

Happy Reading😄

Their head collide with each other n Dev was the first one to say sorry.
"It's ok n now we should bang our head one's again",...cames her reply.
They politely touches each others forhead again.

After it Dev was now fully conscious so he went to washroom to freshen himself up .
Sona waited for him to came back n she arranged the breakfast on table which was present in her room..she sat on Sofa who was accompanied by table.
He cames n sat on another Sofa which was beside her.
Sona was the first one to initiate a talk with him.

Sona: Dev yeh lo yeh khaa lo or fatafat haldi wala dhoodh bhi pee lo...(Dev please ate it n also drink turmeric milk...)(she said it by pointing towards the breakfast which was lying on table in front of them)

Dev: Nahi mujhe nahi khaana or naa hi kuch peena... (I don't want to eat n drink anything..)

Sona: Dev please...

Dev: Nahi..(No)

Sona: Dev yeh kya baccho ki tarah jid kar rahe hoo...agar kuch khaoge nahi toh dhik kaise hoge??....(Dev don't be stubborn like kids n please ate...if u don't ate than how u will be healthy???)

Dev: Mujhe bhook nahi h n or naa hi kuch kaane ka maan h...(I'm not hungry n also I don't want to eat anything)

Sona: tumhe kuch kaane ka maan nahi kar raha???..aisa shaayad bhukar ki wajah se....(u font want to eat anything???...it must be coz of fever....)

She starts worrying n placed her palm on his forehead to check his temperature...
He was shocked with the way she was caring for him...he never though that she will care for him after what happened on last night.... Their fight...their ego n anger...his leaving her home in rain...n sitting on bonnet of car in rain...& his headache n after that everything got blurred for him...

Sona who was busy in checking his temperature sighs 😰😰in relief coz he had no fever now.

Sona: tumhe toh bhukkar bhi nahi hai ab... toh tumhe bhook kyun nahi hai??..shayad weakness ke karan..(u have no fever now... Why don't u r not hungry than???..I thought its coz of weakness)

Dev: hmmm.....

Sona: yeh kya hmmm hmmm laga rakha hai...tumhe baarish mei bheegne ki kya jarrorat thi ???...(what is this hmmm hmmm...why did u let yourself drenched in rain???)

Dev: aur tumhe meri care karne ki kya jarrorat hai???( & why u do u care for me???)

Sona: just coz tumhe apni care nahi hai it doesn't mean no body cares for you...(just coz u don't care for yourself it doesn't mean no body cares for you...)

Dev: it means u care for me???

Sona: yes, I care for U.

Just than Dev crooks an eyebrow😌😒 towards her n she realises what she had blabbered.. She tries to cover it by saying😓...

Sona: I care for you coz you r sick coz of me...( She lied)

Dev:hmmm...toh yeh baat hai...main bhi kya soch raha tha...(hmmm..so this is the matter ...what I was thinking)...you n care...why will you care for me when you hate me...u r doing all this coz u found your self guilty & think you are responsible for my this condition..(he said this angrily😠)

A lone tear fall from her eyes😢 ..as this was not the something which she expected...
She quickly hides it😞...

Sona: hmmm..

Dev: Let me tell u Sonakshi...u r not responsible for it..I'm the only one who is responsible for my condition😬...so that's why u need not to care for me😠.

Dev angrily went away from her house😠😠.
Sona just sat there on Sofa dumbstruck looking at the breakfast plate which was placed in front of her😶😶.

After it...
5 days passed but nothing much changed...never they meet or nor did they talk..😞😞

On 6th Day..
Sona went to her home at Delhi from Noida..
As she had summer vacations of almost 15 days ..n she wants to spend it with her parents happily.😄😄.

But she never thought what destiny had stored for her...big big shocks only😨😨..

She reached her home n saw it beautifully decorated with flowers n lights😍.
Firstly she got confused what is happening here...but within the next moment the most biggest shock of her life is waiting for her😱😱.

Her parents cams forward n hug her happily ...she ask them ",what is going on here???..."preparations of your engagement",came a fast reply from her brothers...which stood behind her.
"What😨",She turns n hug them happily😃😃.
"Maa papa what is this??? Firstly u fixed my marriage without even asking me n now this engagement...will u tell me what is happening here😠😣???",she asked from her parents.
"Sona beta..see we n Dev's family wants to surprise you both ...so we fixed a date for your engagement without let u know...after 2 days u r gonna engaged with Dev",Bijoy answered her happily n politely😄😃😄😊.
"Whhaatttt😨😱???",she said angrily n shockingly.
"We know you will get surprised😊... So take some rest n freshen up now..after it we will go for shopping to buy ring for you n Dev both with Mr. & Mrs. Garg😄😄",her mother told her with excitement n cheerness🙌.

Now everything was cleared as mirror for her...her parents fixed her engagement with him without even asking her once for a while.. But now nothing can be changed n reversed ...so she replied to her mother",hmmm...okkk...I will😔😒😔".

She leaves with her luggage to her room...
Sat their for sometime by lost in her own thoughts😶😶...

On the other hand everthing n even shock was also same for Dev😨😨😱😱...
But he was also helpless like her ...he can't do anything😞😞...

In Evening...
Both families meet at jewellery's shop.
Dev n Sona was also present there but they thought of only avoiding each other .
They greet each other's parents n took blessings from them.
Their parents also greet each other n enters inside the jewellery shop to buy rings for them.

How is the chapter😉😄..
Hope u like it😃😃...

Precap - Ring shopping💍💍...n embarrassed😳😳.....what about engagement😨???...will it happen😱😱??? ....

Don't worry it will happen😊😊!!!!!
Engaged 😄n Devakshi romance 😉😍😍😉...

& surprise n surprise & surprise n surprise...😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Enough of your confusion😉....
Stay little more confused 😉😉n don't forget to press that little cute star⭐⭐.

Also plzz give your lovely bubbly 😍😍comments📝📝.

M waiting😄😄...

Target - 55 Votes⭐⭐😘😘

What u think of getting next chapter soon!!!!😉
U want or not???😉
Than do a lots of comments n voting😄😄.

THANKU😄

BYEBYE👋

LOVE U ALL😘😘

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

My Gifted Love (✓) Da Bhanu

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

840K 30.8K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
17.3K 853 39
Got ranked #297 Dev a successful businessman. He is The owner of Dixit house as well as owner of dixit industries. His Secretary is Nisha Agarwal...
1.5K 74 9
It is said that love is nothing without madness but what if madness and obsession becames love..... What will happen when 4 hot, handsome and bullies...
15.1K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...