c o m e t s

delinquentdreams tarafından

"His eyes were set on the moon's pure reflection on the rolling waves and his ears were filled with the melod... Daha Fazla

inception
suspension
conclusion
Author's note

c o m e t s

691 52 10
delinquentdreams tarafından

"His eyes were set on the moon's pure reflection on the rolling waves and his ears were filled with the melody of raindrops splashing into the sea. This was the one place he could unleash his inner demons and fight a one-on-one battle against them. He would let his thoughts gradually swim up to the surface and listen to them one by one instead of being caught in the midst of thousands of them. He didn't need water to feel like he was drowning."

---

Copyright © 2014 by Del (delinquentdreams)

All rights reserved.  No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

 cover by: @_JustCrazy

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

103K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
212K 10.2K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...