Shes the one

By puppysdogs4

Amanda falls in love with ademir. Ademir does to but he dosent want to confess. More

She is beautiful
The challenge
The man
update
The next day
Birthday girl
Teasing
The date
Saving
wawa
Dream
He's back
Clinton rd
3am
3am part 2
MAYBE
hospital
proposal??
husband and wife?
book is out
new
xxuxnd db
new book

pick up

102 6 0
By puppysdogs4

Amanda's POV
I got home and pulled out my laptop, i searched up Mikey manfs, and i watched his videos after watching a couple of videos i subscribed and turn post notification on. I then went to Jake Dufner page i watched some amd SUBSCRIBE and turn post notification on. Let me just say there are funny.
I was eating my sour patches and my phone buzz it was Ademir.
Ademir:hey are u sleeping
Me:no am eating my sour patches
Ademir:save me some
Me:ok sure
Ademir:jk, so um wanna do a 3am challange with us towmorrow?🤔
Me:yeah sure
Ademir:ok send me you're address and ill come pick u up around 2:30ish
Me:ok its **********************
Ademir:perfect ill come towmorrow.
Me:ok can i ask you a question?
Ademir:yeah sure what's up.
Me:do u have a YouTube channel?😊
Ademir:yes ??
Me:what is it
Ademir:its Ademir Adamo
Me:ok perfect
Ademir:why u asking🤗😇😚😙
Me:just wondering sence u have youtube friends
Ademir:ok
Me:ok see u towmorrow then
Ademir:k then bye
Me:bye

I searched up Ademir Adamo and i watched his video they were mostly of him singing and music videos
Wow he has talent i thought. It qas getting late so i fell asleep.

Time skip to next night

It was around 12 am is, i was trying not to sleep because of this video. I failed and fell asleep,because i was up late last night. I woke up to 3 missed calls from Ademir, omg omg i said i called back and he picked up. Hello he said sorry i fell asleep, its ok bit im ij you're drive way. I get up and look out the window and saw him staring right at me we both smiled, i got my stuff and got in his car. Hey can we go to wawa real quick i need a redbull to boost me up, we both laughed yeah. We parked and we both got out, hey u want something no thank you, me hey dont worry grab something i dont mind. He sighed and got some candy, i smiled and payed. We got back to thr car and i just rememberd that i did save him some spur patches. I take then pit of my purse and hand it to him. Whats this he asked remember that time u said to save u some i did so here u go, he smiled and grabbed it amd ate some. He asked if i wanted some bit i gave him a simple no. We arrived at a apartment coplex. We both get off and enter, i hear to familiar voice. We enter and see Jake and Mikey, what up dudes I SUBSCRIBED TO BOTH OF Y'ALLS CHANNELS, they both look at each other and scream GREAT DID U TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS Mikey asked YES I DID i said back. We both laughed and then Jake said FAXXX, i laughed i liked these animal's.

Hope u enjoyed
Peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...