Trying to Move On (Felix x Br...

Bởi nonymoas

"I've had enough, I finally learned he wants to be alone". Bridgette loved Felix, but as time went by she beg... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Realization
Chapter 2: Silence
Chapter 4: Heroes in Training
Chapter 5: Time stops
Chapter 6: New "Friends."
Chapter 7: Confrontation

Chapter 3: I love you

5.1K 91 108
Bởi nonymoas

Felix POV
Agh, everything hurts, my body, my head and my...heart. I fought with Adrien out of my anger and made Bridgette cry, what have I become at this point? Mom, where are you? Where are you when I'm at the point of giving up. Ladybug, where are YOU? You said you'd always be by my side.

"Mom, I need your help right now. Where are you?" I finally broke down, I couldn't stand it anymore.
I didn't notice someone else's presence.

"I heard you were hurt, Felix."
I quickly turned around.
"Dad?!"
-----------------
Adrien POV
So that's how love is. A warm feeling in your heart, a burst of care I've always craved, but it is too far from my reach. Ever since mom disappeared, dad has been cold and neglecting, Felix... well he was always a bit cold and harsh but after mom disappeared, he sometimes locks himself in the bathroom and I can hear him cry, when he looks at me, I think he sees mom in me, and his eyes turn sad. I can't take it anymore.

At first when he told me he loved Ladybug, I was kinda disappointed.
He began to adore someone he's never actually met, but he doesn't share it with me that much, his own brother.

I know he cares more than dad but.
It's come down to the point where I sometimes break down anytime. I know he loves me, but, I'm blind to love now, I can't feel it anymore.

I shook my head, ah, if I keep thinking about that I'll probably get akumatized or break down in front of Bridgette.

"...Adrien." Bridgette said worriedly.
"Huh? Oh sorry I was just thinking something."

"What is it?" Snap what do I say?

"Uhh, oh! The fact that, um, I uh, I.... love anime! Yeah! I really uh, do love...anime." I grinned awkwardly.

"Oh? What anime do you watch?"

My eyes glistened, this, was my moment... to SHINE.
"Well first I've seen Naruto which is so awesome! I've also started watching Boruto. Oh my god Attack on Titan is too! A bit intense. My list of anime is infinite! I watch Bleach, One Piece, Black Butler, Another, One Punch Man, My Hero Academia, Sailor Moon, Full Metal Alchemist, Deathnote, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Todara, One Week Friends, Inu x Boku, Dragon Ball Z, Hunter x Hunter, Fairytail, Sword Art online, Madoka Magic, Tokyo Ghoul, Ouran Host Club, Soul Eater, Your Lie in April, Free! Tokyo Ghoul, and I also read Manga!" I was about to go on until I realized I've already gone longer then expected, my face turned a bright red.

"Wow that's a lot of anime, I've started reading manga and watching Kamisama and Fairytail so far" she smiled.

"Wow really? If you don't understand something be sure to tell me" I said, she giggled.

"How's Marinette? Have you been treating her well?" She smirked.

"Haha Marinette is just a friend."

"You might want to think that through." She murmured, I still heard and blushed a bit.

"Well um do you need something? I should leave now." I said.

"Can you give me a glass of water? I'm really thirsty?"

"Sure."
As I went down the stairs, a certain kwami flew down in front of me.
"Hey Adrien, I'm Tikki, mind giving Felix a message from 'Ladybug? It's okay, I know he's Chat Noir but I won't tell"

"Uh, I guess." I rethought the fight we had.

"Great! I need you to tell him there will be a Ladybug in training starting the day there is an akuma." A Ladybug in training?

"Who is this new Ladybug? I'm also going to start some training." Tikki thought for a while.

"Well like Bridgette, her identity needs to be a secret, Bridgette because of catching up on school and her injuries and to relax her nerves, M- I mean, the new Ladybug will be serving for a while, probably until school ends since there's 4 months left, of course the new LB has school as well but she'll manage, what about you?"

"Same, my brothers' injuries are pretty bad and he's been having severe headaches, I'll stop being Chat the same time Ladybug stops."

"Great! You two will be great friends!"

"Hehe, I'll be happy to work with her."

"Okay now hurry, Bri is probably really dehydrated."

"Ah! I forgot!"

I quickly got her water before she asked me something.
"Wait Adrien! Can you take me to see Felix?" I stiffened.

"Why?"

"I want to make sure he's okay, I just had a sudden urge to go."

I though for a while, "Okay, I'll take you there"
She smiled, "Thank you, Adrien."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felix POV
What is he doing here?!
"D-dad? Shouldn't you be working?" I stuttered.

"Well I decided to see my son who's hurt." I propped myself up.

There was a long awkward silence.

"Well I brought some food from home and I heard that you like to eat Camembert cheese for such an odd reason, here is also the homework from school and a few letters from friends."

"I should be leaving now." He got up and started to walk out.

"W-wait dad!" He stopped.
I gulped, "Thank you... for coming to visit me."

And the strangest thing happened, he smiled.
"You're welcome, son." He walked out. I smiled, I've never seen him smiled since mom disappeared.

Plagg flew in front of my face.
"He seemed really worried, Felix." He said.

"I know." I murmured, he quickly took the cheese and sat down to eat it.
For a while I just stared at the letters, I sighed and decided to read them later, meanwhile I would finish my homework. I did that for a while until I accidentally hit the table, and the letters scattered.

I looked down at one letter that caught my eye.

I picked it up and opened it, and started to read it.

"Dear Felix,
Greetings Felix, ah, too formal right? Haha. I'm not good at writing letters so this feels weird, anyway that's not what I wanted to say. I hope you feel better, I felt really worried that you got stuck in that Akuma attack and when I heard you had to be taken to the hospital I just had to visit to see if you're okay. You're little brother Adrien was also really worried about you, you know he cares about you. Anyway this is kind of awkward, but I know you'll be fixed up, too bad you're not "Fix it Felix!" Although 'Fix it Felix' can't heal your wounds, haha dad jokes am I right? I'm having to much fun, I'll get going. Don't forget, We love you, Felix, I, love you.
-Dad"

I said the last part out loud, "I love you... dad, Adrien." I clutched the letter to my chest and started to sob.
Plagg stared at me and flew up and hugged me.

"I love you...I love you all." I started to cry and cry. Then Plagg went to go hide.
I felt a warm arms hug me.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm here with you." It was Bridgette.
I didn't care why she was here, I was just glad that she was here, my heart finally felt like it was repaired.

"Bridgette...." I sobbed. I hugged her, she was so warm.
We stayed like that for a while, me not knowing Adrien was outside the door, also crying.
-----------
Hawkmoth POV
"Hmm... a candidate. Seems like Chloe Borgeouis was let down by her best friend and can use a way to empty out her anger. Meet, Spoiled Princess" (I didn't know what to put for a name lol).
------------
Okay so this was also shorter but I wanted this to be a sad chapter with feels and stuff so guess who's updating twice this week? Me! That chapter will be released 2x the length of this and if I have more time maybe even 3x. It all depends. Anyway that chapter will be posted Thurday at 9:00pm Pacific Time. I literally teared up writing this like... WHOS CUTTING ONIONS?! Hope you enjoyed.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.8K 459 10
~COMPLETED~ When Chat Noir's identity is accidentally revealed to Chloe Bourgeois, chaos ensues. What will happen when it all becomes too much for Ad...
237K 9K 30
Chat Noir and Ladybug are known as Paris' superheroes. But no one knows their true identities. Or Chat's love life. He spent almost all if his time...
269K 8.2K 38
*I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR THIS IMAGE* Cat Noir confesses to Ladybug, who turns him down because of her feelings for Adrien. When Mari...
107K 3.6K 25
Chat Noir's identity has been revealed in the worst possible way imaginable - In front of a nation-wide broadcast crew while facing an Akuma. His lif...