Your Love Is Just A Lie (A Da...

De AllTheFandomFics

After a few nights of staying awake by the telephone and constantly drifting off to sleep alone, a certain nu... Mais

Prologue
Why Do I Smell Cherries? - Chapter 1
Temporary Happiness - Chapter 2
Life Stings Like Glass Rain - Chapter 3
The Other Side Of The Story - Chapter 5
The Blunt Approach - Chapter 6
Stop Trying - Chapter 7
The Good Ol' Days - Chapter 8
A Last Resort - Chapter 9
Consulting Advice - Chapter 10
Thoughts From The Barely Conscious - Chapter 11
A Start To The Day - Chapter 12
Little Things And Big Consequences - Chapter 13
Relinquish It And Then Grow- Chapter 14

Everything Burns - Chapter 4

5.5K 181 80
De AllTheFandomFics

You guys seemed to like it. I'm trying to round it off, and I have a few more chapters to go, but yeah, have this because I felt like writing this fanfic. It's a bit random and stuff, but I kinda just wanted to have a moment where Karkat knew that he had people around just to show that he's not alone or anything. 

Plus there are a few OC things I put in, subconsciously I guess -but like anyone I like my headcanons. 

I hope u guys enjoy and thanks so much for reading it means a lot *smiles* you guys are so awesome.

***********

I tensed up, everything stinging. "Karkat, I can't believe it. You were really lucky - about the glass and that. Not about everything else. I suck with words." Jade's child-like voice still comforted me even though it was all the wrong words. Having some form of attention after almost a week of wondering if the only person I thought cared for me ended up not was comforting to a certain degree. I almost hissed as Jade's careful hands applied some form of viscous antiseptic liquid onto me. Was it trying to kill me or heal me? I don't fucking know. 

"I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH -" Terezi came into the room, with her mouth wide and loud. Everyone was walking on eggshells around me - Terezi especially. She dated Strider once, though they had an easy split up. They kinda sat down, decided things didn't work, shook hands on it and that's it - friendzoned for life, and fucking cool with it. "And he said that apparently," Yeah, what did he fucking say I wanna know his excuse for being a doucheavalanche. "the neighbors called the police and Karkles, you were REALLY lucky so that you didn't get arrested." Gog, I fucking HATE those neighbors. They're so uptight all the freaking time. No, everything needs to be blue, NOTHING FUCKING RED OF COURSE THAT'S THE SHITTIEST FUCKING COLOR. No, how dare you, I asked for a horse and you bought me a dog - disgraceful. Shitheads. they act like royalty and I hope I never have to talk to them again. 

Now, I'll confess I hissed from the mixture of alcohol on cuts and life itself. "Stop it Karkat, you're only making it worse." Jade's voice came into existence. HOW ON THIS OBSCENE LITTLE PLANET IS HISSING GOING TO MAKE ANTISEPTIC WORSE?? HOW ON THIS SHITDICK OF A UNIVERSE AM I LUCKY TO HAVE MY MATESPRIT CHEAT ON ME WITH A LOUSY, VEXING FRIEND. HAHA, SOME FRIEND - HEIR OF FUCKING IDIOCY MORE LIKE. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST GIVE UP ON FRIENDS AND LIFE AND TROLLS AND HUMANS BECAUSE I APPEAR TO BE CHOOSING THE WORST ONES TO BEFRIEND. 

Of course I showed all of this through a twitch of my nose. I didn't feel like doing anything. I didn't want to do anything. It was - forgive my analogy - if I were a bucket (A HUMAN BUCKET, NOT ANY OTHER FORM OF BUCKET YOU SICKMINDED SACK OF CAPPILARIES), then right then and there I was just completely drained of any form of energy. If I were a clogged sink, then the plummer had come right there and unclogged me, but managed to destroy EVERYTHING. If I were an AUTHOR than I would be trying to write, but everything just comes out SHIT. 

Rose's nose peeped out from over her book, which she then put down in her lap. "Karkat, it's come to my attention that you're not responding to any of this." 

"Meh." 

She leant over slightly to the chair in which I sat in. "How're you feeling?" 

"Meh." 

"Emotionally drained." 

"Meh." 

"Okay, Rose, that's enough, you're going to stress him out." Jade snapped, seeing as I wasn't replying. "Karkat, I'm going to arrange the spare room for you okay?" She forced my face to look at her, and moved is side to side in her hands before giving a well practiced nod to say that all the cuts were covered up. Then, Jade got up and disappeared into the apartment. 

"Does everyone just happen to know what's going on in my life all the fucking time?" It took all my energy to get the words out of my mouth, and it wasn't even so much of a phrase as it was a grumble to myself. I hadn't intended for anyone to hear it, but of course a certain someone did. 

"Only those in connection to us." Came a voice from Rose, and she didn't even look up from the book that was in her hands. "So yes, your friends." 

My nose twitched again. 

"Karkles, okay," Terezi was over at the kitchen, and I had to force my neck to turn and face her. It felt like I was trying to twist a rusty pipe. "I'm not gonna lie, I'm not the best with words of 'consolation'." She said the word consolation like it was revoltingly stupid. 

"Like I don't know." 

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" The troll cheered on, slightly sarcastically but also seeming completely genuine in that mix she always seemed to convey. "ALREADY TURNING BACK INTO A KARKAT!"

"I just don't get it." I said, coming out of the blue. "Why the hell would he cheat on someone? Are humans just naturally never satisfied with one piece of shit so they have to go on to the other?! Is that what cheating's all about?"

"Cheating's more complex than that," The genius of all geniuses Rose stated. "Usually there's a combination of reasons that leads to cheating or a person feeling like they need to cheat. It's only rarely that someone cheats out of complete spite or stupidity."

"Yeah, but that doesn't answer my question. Does it." I retaliated quickly.

"I don't know," Terezi was back and talking again, giving my neck hell. "Listen, Karkles, if I were you I'd get back together with him. I've got an inkling this is just a misunderstanding." 

"AN INKLING?????" 

"An inkling." Terezi stated again. Looking and souding very fucking smug and sure of herself. 

"YOU THINK THIS IS ALL SOME FORM OF MISUNDERSTANDING??" That's when I exploded. "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S SOME FORM OF A MISUNDERSTANDING, THE WAY YOU READ THE ATMOSPHERE. YOU WANNA KNOW ANOTHER MISUNDERSTANDING??? SEEING YOUR INSIPID DOUCHEBAG OF A BOYFRIEND'S DICK LAYING ON TOP OF YOUR BEST FRIEND'S WEIRD SEX ORGAN, WITH JUST A FEW PIECES OF BLUE FABRIC SEPARATING THEM?" 

Well that shut her up. Rose flipped a page in her book and Terezi looked? down at the cup of water she had in her hand. Then the door opened with a slam on the wall. 

"KK I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND - OHMYGOD!" An exasperated voice with an inevitable lisp came from the pathetic carbon based life form standing in the doorway. 

"ARE THE DOORS IN THIS HOUSE EVER LOCKED AND THE MOUTHS EVER SHUT." 

"Nope." Came the short reply from a certain PHOTOSYNTHESIZING RED ORGANISM-BASED NAME HUMAN. 

"KK, what did they do to you." Sollux moved towards me, and had it not been for the door naturally shutting, he would've come over so quickly that the door wouldn't have closed. He examined me from head to toe and then sat in the same position that everyone seemed to be sitting in front of me in, tall enough for him to kneel next to my chair and have his head level to mine. 

"THE QUESTION, NITWIT, IS WHAT DID I FUCKING DO TO MYSELF?? YOU KNOW, BESIDES ETERNALLY HATING EVERY SINGLE PART OF MY EXISTENCE AND PHYSICAL BEING AND MAKING EVERYONE ELSE HATE ME, TOO."

A slight, smirky laugh erupted from the troll, exposing sharp sets of teeth. "You hurt yourthelf pretty bad thith time didn't you."

"WHOA, NO SHIT."

"He'th a fucking douche."

I rolled my eyes. "Once again, NO SHIT."

Sollux looked over at the phone he was carrying in his hand, moving it farther as though he needed to squint to see the message on the phone. Those crappy 3D glasses probably improved his vision as much as soper slime helped to clear someone's mind. "What the hell'th up with your phone? I mutht've tried calling you five hundred fucking timeth." 

"IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER." 

"He broke it." Terezi and Rose stated in a mass of synchronization. I darted into them with a gaze that probably looked more hurtful than I'd intended. Damn my inner sensitivity - I'm so careless all the fucking time. 

"WHAT HOW?!" Sollux's face was completely forlorn.

"OH MY THROBBING PHLEGM LOBE, WHO GIVES A BARFING FUCK ABOUT THAT?!"

Sollux immediately looked at Terezi.

"He threw it through the window."

Now Sollux's arms were flailing around over his head, losing it. "KK I FIXTHED THAT PHONE LIKE TWO DAYTH AGO, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET IT WORKING AGAIN!?"

"ROSE I WILL ABACINATE YOU, AND TEREZI I WILL PERSONALLY DEFENISTRATE YOU." Rose had to stifle her laughing - which was surprisingly but funnily loud and disorganized for her- and Terezi's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

Footsteps came from the direction of the bedrooms and Kanaya and Jade came. 

"Karkat, we've arranged the respiteblock for you. You're welcome to relax now. I'm going to go and retrive your things from your house. Since we know that you are unable to talk to Dave Strider due to a problem that is ubiquitous amongst humans." The thing with Kanaya is that she always says things so calmly, that it immediately makes you feel like there's something right in the world. Not only that, but she tells things as they are, which makes you feel like you're a human again. Sometimes it sucks, and sometimes it brings you down to earth - that's Kanaya. 

"You're allowed to stay for as long as you'd like." Jade said after her. 

"THANK GOD, I'LL SEE YOU IDIOTS TOMORROW." 

"Goodnight, Karkat!" Jade said. 

"Thee ya KK." 

"Have a nice rest!" Both Rose and Kanaya. 

"Nighty night, Karkles!" 

I stopped in the hallway. 

"AND THANK'S GUYS. I MEAN, MAYBE YOU'RE BIG BUCKETS OF SUCK, BUT SOMETIMES YOU'RE LESS FILLED WITH SUCK." Then I went off before I could get any reply. I could still hear their chattering, that sounded not just a little bit like they were talking about me. I could still feel the stinging from the glass on my face. I could still feel the hurt from Dave, the way he used me when I thought he cared. What about me wasn't good enough? Oh yeah, everything. 

But I could also feel like I had someplace to go to when I'd hit the bottom - and hey, maybe if I was lucky enough the limp fronded stooge of my 'boyfriend' was getting arrested by the cops I had indirectly sent. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.4K 794 19
Dave Strider, now falling into a deep Depression, believes he has nothing to live for. Locking himself in his room and crying have become two of his...
5.6K 229 34
Davekat and gamkat bitches! You choose who gets Karkat! And watch as secrets are revealed and characters make their mysterious entrances!
39.3K 1.4K 21
Davekat Fanfiction. It's a little heavy. So sorry. It all gets better in the end
164K 5.6K 25
Karkat felt alone. Friendless. An outcast. He thought he was alone in the world. Until he met Dave. He understood. They weren't so different, the two...