Dear Diary (klance soulmate a...

fudgepot

Lance McClain. Like every chick flick(ever), his life is ordinary until he meets a boy. Well... two boys. Eve... Еще

Day At Pidges
Weirdo
Stay Out of it
Voice's of Reason
Not Who You'd Think
Boyfriend
Headcanons -worth reading
Coming Together

New Kid

890 31 70
fudgepot

5th of May - 1:17 pm

Dear Diary,

Whoo! First entry! I guess i should've started this 'writing out my thoughts' thing at the start of the week... But if i know myself, i procrastinated all week. And now its friday. We found out there's going to be 2 new kids entering next week. Both are exchange students from Korea. No info on them yet will fill in more when I find out more. Hunk doesn't seen excited at all, but I'm pumped. hopefully they're girls- cute girls!

"Are you seriously writing about the new kids in your diary, already?" Hunk, my best bud, sighs. I turn around in my seat so I'm facing him, my back to the front of the class.

"Hunk. My main man. My best bud. You don't understand. This is so-"

"Boring?"

"I was going to say exciting. What if they're cute girls!" I exclaim quietly.

"Yeah well that's not exciting for me, i have a girlfriend, remember Shay?"

"Right. I appreciate your loyalty to your gf."

"Whatever man, anyway did you do the math homework?"

"Uh." I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"You didn't know there was homework did you." His voice is flat and i shake my head indicating i hadn't. "This is why when i say 'wait' you wait! You shouldn't be out the door before the school bell even rings."

"Im sorry okay! I had to get home quick to help-"

"Yeah yeah, you had to help Lily. Jeez, she's your older sister, you'd think you'd be asking her to help you with science fair projects.." He sighs.

"She's very serious about winning and i know most about space in the family so.."

"I know." He sighs. "Ill have your work done by next period. But you owe me five bucks."

"Since when do i have to pay you to do my homework?"

"Since you started forgetting every week." I groan as the lunch bell rings. I hadn't realised it but i guess i zoned out for like half an hour. English is so boring.

Hunk and i grab our bags and head to the science lab, which is where we have lunch with our friend Pidge. They're more into space than astronauts, probably.

Before i open the door i take a quick glance at my wrist, the clock still ticking.

0003 : 18 : 07 : 36

Pidge is working hard on her laptop, as always. "You come in here to rock out?" I say suddenly, as i walk past and they scream and fall off their chair.

"Haven't i told you to not do that?!" Their voice cracks as they jump up into a fight stance.

"Yes. I choose to ignore you." I sit in the chair a couple seats away from where Pidge was sitting.

"This is why you can't have good things."

"I know..." I sigh. "Anyway did you hear about the new e-"

"Exchange students; Keith and Lotor, both from Korea, both two years older than you and Hunk. They're not friends on Facebook so I assume they don't associate with each other. I'll leave you to think about that new information." Pidge is technically 2 years younger than Hunk and I but they were moved up a year 2 times because they're so smart. Because of that they're more concentrated on school then I am- ever, if Im honest.

"Guys?? Thats even better! Do you have photos?"

"God no- Lance, thats just creepy- not to mention stalking." They're also a huge hypocrite.

"If you say so Hacker Man." I pull out my sandwich as Shiro, our favourite science teacher, walks in. Shiro teaches Earth and Space which is partly why he's my favourite teacher. He's also Pidge's brother in-law. He's young, only 26, so he's really "hip and cool with the kids" as he once put it. Not to mention he's incredibly gorgeous. He brings out the gay in me. "Yo Mr. Shirogane, any new news on Pluto?"

"Still not a planet." I let out a 'aw'. "But i have other news!"

"Spill!" Hunk urges.

"One of the new exchange students- which you probably already know about- will be joining our Earth and Space club! He's also going to be my foster kid while he stays in Australia."

"Did he want to join or is he joining because he's gonna be your foster kid?" Pidge says and I chuckle.

"He wanted to join. He's in a Similar club in his school; actually." Shiro puts his hand on his hip. Thats his signature Dad PoseTM.

"Oh cool! Because if i had to explain how our Earth is only a tiny spec in the universe I might die from an existential crisis." I explain. "Which one is gonna join us?"

"Hm. You'll see."

"Awww you're no fair." I whine.

"You're too impatient." Shiro says and Hunk chuckles.

"Hmph." I slouch in my chair.

"New topic?" Pidge asks. They say this when they have news.

"Sure."

"Im going on a date this weekend."
"WHAT!?" Hunk and I say, synchronised.

"Why didn't you tell us when we got in here?" I move seats closer to Pidge.

"'Cause you were going on about the exchange students, i couldn't get a word in." They say bluntly and i glare. "Besides its not like they're my soulmate, i didnt think it was that important."

"Of course its important. Who's the lucky guy?" Hunk asks.

"...Girl."

"Ooooooh you go girl!" I playfully punch their arm.
"Who???"

"You know that French girl that entered last year?"

"Oh my god, you're going on a date with Chelsea Agreste?! No wonder my pick up lines never worked on her!"

"Or maybe your lines are shit-"

"Pidge."

"Sorry Dad."

"Careful if you call him dad too much he might develop a daddy kink." I whisper and Pidge giggles.

"You better watch it kiddo or you can get out of my classroom."

"Yes Dad." I reply quietly and Pidge's giggles develop into a loud laugh. I feel proud to have made her laugh so much but... I haven't heard them laugh so hard since Colleen passed. They were so sad even when we found out she had Leukemia. They haven't been the same since that day. I can tell Hunk and Shiro are thinking the same thing as me when i see the sad expressions on their faces.

"We should head to our next classes." Hunk says.

"Oh yeah, the bell will ring soon." Pidge says calming down and wiping away a tear.

"Pidge ill be coming over this afternoon, Matt and I are-"

"You're gonna make out in his room again, yeah yeah." After Pidge says this Shiros face goes completely red.

"I- N-no. We're working on opening a new cafe. We have to fill out some paperwork at your house."

"Why my house?" They while.

"Because its bigger than my apartment and Matt will need space to stress." Shiro explains.

"Ugh alright. But you guys owe me a job." They say slinging their bag over their shoulder.

"We were going to offer you, Hunk and Lance a job anyway."

"Oh okay, then you owe me ice cream." Pidge says, smiling.

"...Ill pick some up on the way."

"Yay!" They raise their arms as they walk out the room.

"They're so much like their brother." Shiro smiles.

"Yeah. Okay we should go, try not to do anything inappropriate at the Holt's house, Pidge is still young, they don't need to hear any of that stuff." I say to Shiro and cross my arms.

"We'll try to be professional." He chuckles.

"Okay good- wait- ew!" I scrunch up my nose.

"Okay time to go!" Hunk yells, pushing me out the door.

You say soulmate! I say au! I finally did it! I hope you guys like it:) Ill be updating this weekly(hopefully) and ill try to balance updating this and "when im with you" but if i cant im sorry

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

188K 4.4K 142
Athena wasn't like any other girls. She longed for adventure, continually searching, exploring, discovering things that she has never known. It was...
415 20 11
The fight of the universe, Voltron has to over come an obstacle of love. What will they do when Lance is all alone? And what happens when Lance fail...
361K 12.7K 21
Keith Kogane. He works in a small Diner along with his older brother Shiro and younger sister Pidge. When his sister is chosen at random to meet a pr...
•Perfect• (Klance Soulmate AU) Star

Любовные романы

89.4K 2.8K 42
UNDER EDITING Enter the journey of Lance McClain and Keith Kagone as they fight for the top spot at the Garrison. While realizing their true feeling...