It Happened One Night ━━ Mart...

بواسطة binarysun

Why don't you try some boys in 1985? ( marty mcfly x fem!oc ) book cover: @Raichia © BINARYSUN... المزيد

IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT
prologue; child prodigy
I. it happened by call.
II. it happened by persuasion.
III. it happened by conviction.
IV. it happened by seconds.
V. it happened by 1985.
VI. it happened by blink.
VIII. it happened by the lost delorean.
XIX. it happened by scraps.
X. it happened by the obvious.

VII. it happened by proof.

2K 113 56
بواسطة binarysun

chapter seven
it happened by proof.

She was very comfortable. She could feel warmth surrounding her and it was very soothing. She moved her head up, her arms tightly wrapped around to it. And it smelled like something very familiar.

Pepsi?

Austen slowly opened her eyes and to her big surprise, she is very close to Marty. His arm is at her shoulder and he is already awake, he is staring back at her. Austen quickly went out of the couch, flabbergasted.

"I am so sorry." Austen said.

She quickly fixed her morning hair. Austen felt embarrassed that she fell asleep beside Marty.

"It is alright. When you fell asleep, you suddenly grabbed me and I have no choice but to let you sleep." Marty told her. He stretched his arms.

"You should have pushed me away." Austen said.

"I can't. You are completely sound asleep and I wouldn't want to bother you."

Before Austen is about to say something, Doc suddenly woke up. The two teenagers looked at each other. Austen is very worried that Doc might flipped out again.

"Marty, I have this weird dream, I met my future grand daughter who looked like Emma." Doc said.

"Umm..ahhh..D-doc." Marty stuttered. Doc looked at him, perplexed.

"Why, Marty? Did something happen?" Doc asked him, looking worried to him then Marty's eyes looked at Austen then the Doc followed him.

His eyes became wide and pointing his finger at Austen, slowly walking backwards.

"You. You are in my dream, you told me that you are Emma's grand daughter from the future."

"Yes, I am your grand-niece from 2018 and I got in here because of your DeLorean."

Austen is becoming irritated to Doc. She doesn't understand why Doc is not yet convinced that she is Emma's grand daughter.

"What do you mean a DeLorean?" Doc asked her.

"Your time traveling machine."

Doc froze on where he was standing. Marty and Austen are looking at each other, making unsure faces. Then Doc suddenly hugged Austen tightly and she was surprised by his sudden action.

"Okay, what is going on?" Austen asked him.

"You are my solid proof. You are the very evidence that my mahine works."

"So you are actually making a time machine, Doc?" Marty said to Doc.

Doc looked at Austen and he put his palms on her cheeks, analyzing her face.

"You look like Emma when she was eighteen. How is she at 2018?"

"She is fine."

Austen couldn't tell him how much in grief is Emma for him. Every single day, she missed him so much and how much she regret on leaving him all alone in Hill Valley.

"I am so happy for her. So how am I in 2018? Am I that old?" Doc asked her.

This is getting heavy, Austen thought.

"Umm...you still live here in Hill Valley."

Doc made a disappointing look. Emma told her before how much he hated staying at Hill Valley because no one appreciates his inventions and people would just mock him.

"How about me, Austen?" Marty interrupted,

"Well, I wouldn't want to spoil anything about your future so cut it out."

"She is right. We better not know our future." Doc said.

"That's unfair, she told yours."

"A bit of it." Austen said defensively.

It is the easy way out but Austen felt guilty on telling lies about what truly about them and it pains her to do it.

"Where is the DeLorean that made you got in here?" Doc asked Austen.

"It is near the tunnel. It suddenly stopped and I just left it there."

"I think it really needed plutonium in order to work."

"Plutonium?" Marty and Austen both said aloud, flabbergasted by what the Doc said.

"So I did ride a freaking bomb?" Austen added, panic by the thought that the DeLorean is containing a plutonium all along.

"And how the heck will you get that? It is very expensive." Marty asked Doc.

"I already have." Doc said.

Marty and Austen looked at each other, confused by what Doc told them. Doc went to his bed and pulled a big box under his bed and he revealed to them a box containing Plutonium. Marty and Austen moved backwards.

"Oh shit." Marty said.

"I stole it from the Libyans yesterday."

Marty put his hand on his face, he can't believe that Doc will stole something from the Libyans while Austen just crossed her arms.

"Those are juvenile people and they will surely kill you if they ever knew that you stole it." Austen said.

"She is right." Marty said.

Doc can't believe that the two teenagers are acting like his parents and when Doc is about to protest himself, his clocks suddenly alarmed all together which it made them close their ears.

"It is already eight thirty! Marty and Austen, we should get the DeLorean. Wait for me outside."

They both nodded and quickly went out of the house of Doc. While they are waiting outside, Austen is leaning her back at Marty's truck while Marty is looking at her, up and down. He is looking at her grey hoodie.

"2018 had a weird fashion statement." He said.

"Says the guy who is still wearing suspenders at 1985." Austen grin.

Marty laughed on what she said then said, "I will not ask my future but tell me some stuff in 2018 like if Pepsi is still available or Hill Valley still looks like shit?"

Austen chuckled, "Well, your Pepsi is still available worldwide and it is still the most bought beverage here in the United States while Hill Valley, sadly it is still what it was but people are old."

"I knew it. I will get out of this town and will pursue my dream as a rock star."

Austen just smiled at him, if he only knew what will happen to him and she can't take the thought.

"So how is your life in 2018? Do you work or you know, in a relationship?" Marty's eyes shifted at Austen and watched her.

Austen licked her lips and turn to Marty, her arm is at the hood and said,

"I am still studying and about relationship, I am currently single."

"Oh. So you have been in a relationship?" Marty said, he slowly went closer to Austen.

Surprisingly, Marty is a lot taller than Austen. She vividly remembered herself when she was young, her grandmother showed a picture of Marty and she secretly had a crush on him. It is quite weird that she still have a crush to someone in 1985.

"I did but boys in 2018 are quite assholes." She said.

Marty stepped more closer to Austen and she doesn't protest, in fact she like the fact that he is flirting with her.

"Then why don't you try some boys in 1985."

Austen bit her lip and asked, "Who do you suggest?"

When Marty is about to reply her, Doc interrupted them and said, "Kids, we will be getting the DeLorean!"

Marty gave an exasperated look while Austen giggled by his reaction.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

70K 1.6K 22
❝You like that Princess?❞ ❝Yes, Daddy.❞ ...
5.6K 227 29
" 𝙁𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 " ·˚ *💌☎️ 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘃�...
23.7K 780 28
This follows the movies, the only change is that you're in it too. Book 2 of the {Marty Mcfly x reader} series --- 'Well! Say something, whore!' She...
58.4K 1K 25
[Warning ⚠️ Mature content] I am not happy with the amount of Cross x Epic on Wattpad! So here is my book! THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER OPEN