Secrets

TheScottishElf tarafından

Being a teenager is hard. Being the mate to a future Alpha is harder. Kym West was your average teenage wolf... Daha Fazla

Prologue

2 1 0
TheScottishElf tarafından

Thud, Thud, Thud.

The echoing foot falls of several wolves could be heard easily in the silent forest. Blurs of grey's, whites and browns passed on the worn woodland track.

Kym let out a howl to her friends, she had caught the scent of something different and turned off the path. The others kept going and she was soon alone, surrounded by the smell of cinnamon and forest that could only mean her mate was close by.

Curious she trots on towards the source and finds another wolf out in the forest.

A dusty grey colour with black paws and ears this wolf was easily one of the biggest she had seen.

She steps on a twig, alerting her mate to her arrival. She halts and lets out a low whine, her wolf dancing happily in her head.

The wolf starts to shift as does she. When they turn around both eyes widen in surprise and glee.

"Ryan?" Confusion

"Kym" Lust

"Alpha..." Realisation

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.6M 231K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
344K 8.4K 52
it's the sequel to "the mate of his nanny 1" that I have to post separately because the story is 252 chapters and we can only post 200 per story !!
89.8K 275 5
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...
1M 45K 38
Moving back to a hometown she had left before she could even remember it was never supposed to be a big deal. But for Sara Bryant, everything is abou...