Counting Wounds

Buddymykitty द्वारा

Izzy Autumns is not your natural girl. She loves to learn about the human body and she loves anything mechani... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
The Next (and my final!) Book...!!

Chapter 10

333 7 0
Buddymykitty द्वारा

Ratchet's POV

"Miko?" I called as I scanned the room. "Where's Izzy?" Miko walked across the catwalk to me and shrugged. "Dunno. I'm looking for them. And I can't find Amanda, either!" I muttered 'Uh oh' in Cybertronian. Then I turned my helm toward Miko.

"Did you check everywhere?" I asked. Miko nodded. "I even tried to check your berth rooms, though I couldn't open them," she said. I shrugged. "I'm not too worried about them going inside our rooms. Ok, when was the last time we saw Amanda and Izzy?" I said.

"Well, after the ground-bridge closed, it was like they disappeared," Miko told me. My optics widened as I said, "Wait, did you just say they 'disappeared' after the ground-bridge closed?" Puzzled, Miko nodded. "Uh, yea. Why?" She asked. "Miko, are you thinking what I'm thinking...," I said. Miko cocked her head.

"Uh, no. I don't think like a giant alien robot medic," she said. I rolled my optics. "If they disappeared right after the ground-bridge, then there's a possibly they sneaked in it and teleported to the energon mine," I explained. Miko's eyes widened when I finished. "They could be hurt right now! Or worse," she shivered. "Can you locate their coordinates?"

I typed on my computer and shook my head. "They must be near the 'cons or in their warship because I can't pick up them or coordinates," I said. Frustration started to build up inside me until I slammed my fist on my keyboard. "I'm going to find them. If anyone comes in base, say I went out for a walk," I said. "No," Miko crossed her arms. "I'm coming with you. If they're out there, injured, I want to be able to help." "I'll help them, Miko! That's why I'm going. To find them and bring them back to safety!" I snapped.

Miko's face suddenly changed. Her eyes grew wide and her lower lip trembled. "Pleaze, Ratchey," she said in a highly annoying voice. "I won't cauze twouble!" "Miko," I warned her. She just sighed and her face went back to normal. "Ok, please. What if something happens to you? I'll be able to help! Um, somehow," she shrugged. I rolled my optics again.

"Fine," I muttered. I glanced a couple of jars containing a green liquid. Synthetic Energon. I reached toward one of the jars when I realized Miko was standing there, her arms still crossed and a scowl on her face. "You can't use that if I'm going with you," she said. "And why would I even want you to come with me again?" I muttered angrily. Miko smirked mischievously.

"Because I'll be all on my own in base, and believe me, I'll make it look like a nightmare when I come back," she said threateningly. Then she waved her hand toward the Synthetic Energon with a wider smirk on her face. Quickly realizing what she would do, I sighed and walked over to her. I snatched her and placed her on my shoulderplate. "Hey!" Miko yelped and rubbed her arm. "Go easy on me next time!" I ignored her and set coordinates for the warship. Luckily, I was able to track the girls previous locations. The ground-bridge open. As I walked through, I checked to make sure Miko was still with me.

~At the Decepticons Warship~

Izzy's POV

"I'll never tell you about my dreams!" I yelled and slammed my fist against the heavy iron bar. Knockout locked us in a cage like we're some little creatures. From near the cage, Knockout just smirked. I wanted to so badly wiped that smirk off his face by stabbing him in the faceplate with my sword. We'll see who's smiling now!

Beside me, Amanda sat on the ground with her face in her hands. I didn't know why she was being so...mopey. I turned my attention back to Knockout. "Ratchet and Optimus will come for us, and once they do, they'll beat you into little pieces!" I snapped angrily. Knockout just shrugged. "I doubt that, Lizzy," he said. I gritted my teeth.

"It's Izzy!" I screamed. "With an I! Not an L! Man, Knockout! You still need to learn your English!" Knockout snorted. A knocking sound echoed through the room. Face-palming (or face-servoing) himself, the 'con medic walked over to something that looked like a door. But the door snapped itself open and parted to reveal a Vechicon. Like always, the 'con has, like, no expression. Just a red line across the face that stands out as the, uh...optics. The Vechicon stood staring at Knockout.

"Well? What do you want?" Knockout asked, crossing his arms. By the way he was irritated, I could tell he was used to some uninvited guest knocking on his door. The Vechicon turned to him. I hadn't realized that he was glancing over his shoulderplate.

"Intruders, sir," the 'con said. Knockout raised an optic ridge. "What kind? Autobots?" He asked. The Vechicon had something in his servo. It reminded me of a mini TV, except that it was a glowing green color like Ratchet's computer. The Vechicon held up the mini TV thing, and it showed all the hidden cameras on the computer. You know, like the ones you see at stores? I realized that the Vechicon must be more hooked up to computers than fighting. He only goes out to the battle field when he's need, like Ratchet. Wait...why was I looking at everything and thinking of Ratchet?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and watched from my cage, my hands clenched on the bars. Amanda watched silently from the floor of our cage. Knockout took the mini TV thing and from where I was imprisoned, me and Amanda could clearly see the screen. I caught a glimpse of orange and white on the screen and a faceplate came closer up to the camera. He his servos had been transformed into blades, and sprawled on the floor behind him were injured Vechicons.

My heart leaped. The orange-and-white dude was Ratchet! Amanda scrambled to her feet, surprise flicking across her face. I pressed my face against the bars if my cage to get a better look.

Ratchet had a girl with black and pink hair on his shoulderplate. Miko. I should've known. She waved at the camera with a smirk on her face. Then Ratchet raised his left blade back and slammed it against the camera. The screen went black.

Knockout handed the mini TV thing back to the Vechicon and growled, "Watch them. I'll be back soon." Then he started toward the door. I banged my fists against my cage and yelled after him, "Don't you dare hurt Ratchet!" Knockout stopped and glanced over his shoulderplate.

"Hurt him? Oh no, little Lizzy, I will do something worse than just injure him," Knockout said darkly and slipped out of the room, the doors closing after him. Tears sprang up in the corners of my eyes, and I quickly wiped them off. Amanda placed her hand on my shoulder. "It's ok," she whispered. "Ratchet will come for us. I know he will." "I hope," I said, my voice hoarse.

Miko's POV

"Well, he certainly is dead," I said after Ratchet stabbed his blade one more time into the Vechicon. With the hidden security camera down and cracked, we could snuff more sparks without being caught. Slowly, Ratchet started to creep around the corner. I kept watch from behind him, though something caught my eye.

On Ratchet's shoulder looked something like a tracking device. Amanda and Izzy's faces and identities were on it. There was also a map of the Warship on the device, with two red dots on the green map. I knew right away that Ratchet was finding the girls with the tracking device.

I went back to looking behind Ratchet and suddenly froze. Because running toward us, with his electric hand saw, was Knockout. "Ratchet," I said, tapping the side of his helm. "I'm busy, Miko," Ratchet muttered. "No, Ratchet! It's Knockout!" I hissed. At once, Ratchet whipped around, almost throwing me off. As soon as he spied the medic, he grabbed me and threw me across the floor. I skidded between Knockout's peds and pushed myself around just in time to see Knockout crash into Ratchet.

The Autobot medic twisted himself around and tried to stab Knockout, but he was too fast for him. I wanted to spring into the action but I wasn't as strong as Izzy or clever as Amanda. So I slowly backed away, keeping my eyes on the conflict.

I wasn't alert to the surroundings around me. Bumping into something hard, I glanced up, expecting a Vechicon. But instead, I was looking at the roof. Confused, I turned around just in time to see the wall split itself open. Or a door.

As it opened, I caught a glimpse inside. There were some stacks of energon inside, and a huge, round, stone-like table in the center of the room. On the table was a cage. And inside the cage was Amanda and Izzy.

Their faces surprised, they looked relieved to see me. I waved and opened my mouth to yell to them that's things were ok (when they weren't) when Izzy and Amanda frantically waved their hands in the air. I was confused, but Amanda pointed to the energon crates. Hunched over them was a Vechicon. "Scrap," I muttered. Slowly but carefully, I edged my way in the opposite direction of the distracted 'con. Intent on moving crates, he didn't see me.

I looked up at the table. It was going to be hard to climb, but I was determined I would make it. I reached up and slowly started climbing. It was difficult, but I managed.

"Hi guys," I panted when I reached them. Amanda shot me a glance and didn't return my greeting. "Look," she whispered and pointed to the end of the table where a gleaming object sat. "That's Izzy's sword. Bring it to her and she can get us out of here." I nodded. I realized their plan. With the sword, Izzy can melt her way through just about anything. I crouched by the cage and peered around it.

The Vechicon was still busy. He had moved to the opposite side of the room now, so it would be easy to snatch the sword. Quickly but quietly, I ran to the weapon and grabbed it by the handle. Warning: Izzy's sword is heavy! I struggled to pull it all the way to the cage. But surprisingly, I did it.

"Here!" I whispered and shoved the sword through the bars. Izzy shoved Amanda away of the way (which surprised me) and lunged for the sword like it was her long-lost child. She easily picked the sword up and signaled me with her hand to step back. I stood a few feet away, and she slashed the metal bars apart.

Once the hole was big enough to crawl through, Amanda and Izzy ducked their heads and squeezed through the opening. "You're safe!" I breathed a sigh of relief and gave both girls a bear hug. "I thought you were going to be hurt! Or worse." That's when I noticed Amanda was limping.

"She is," Izzy said, nodding toward Amanda. "Injured her calf. She'll need help walking. Oh, and where's Ratchet?" Izzy added. I pointed past the door. "Fighting Doc Knock," I said. Izzy tightened her grip on her sword and growled, "I will kill him." "Whoa, savage!" I said and jumped in front of her. "Knockout has an electric chain saw! He can shred you to pieces with that thing!" "And I can melt him with this thing!" Izzy protested, raising her sword. "Uhh, guys...," Amanda said, dragging herself backwards. We ignored her and continued arguing.

"Yea, well-" I started when Amanda cut me off. "Miko, duck!" She yelled. I glanced up and saw the Vechicon standing near the table, his servos turned into guns. I jumped out of the way just as he fired. "Run to safety! I'll hold him off," Izzy said and deflected a blast with her sword.

I dragged Amanda to the far side of the table. Good thing was, she was small like Raf and light. Bad thing was, her injury slowed us down. Amanda several times tried to stand up but ended toppling over and crashing into me. We finally made it to the other side of the table after several minutes.

Now, here came the hard part. Getting down from the table. It was higher than I expected. Me and Amanda peered over the edge before Amanda spoke.

"Ok, I'll lean over the edge and you grab on my hands. I'll be able to drop you if I stretch just enough," she said. My eyes widened in surprise. Amanda was a very smart girl, always getting straight A's and using extra credit any time she can, even though she doesn't need it. But her plan? I couldn't tell her all the things that could happen. The big one was, while she's holding me over the edge, she could slip over and we both will fall to our deaths. Or at least break some part of bone on our body.

I opened my mouth to argue, but Amanda's eyes narrowed and she gave me the coldest glare ever. Slowly, I turned around until legs ere dangling downwards. Amanda laid on her stomach and grabbed my arms. Steadily, she started to lower me down to the ground. That's when I felt my right hand slipping a little bit. "Scrap," I heard Amanda mutter. I glanced up, surprised that she was half-over the edge.

Quickly, I looked down at the ground. I could land from where I was..."Amanda, drop me," I said. She shot me a stubborn look. "If you don't drop me, you'll fall over, too," I said. She hesitated, but I felt her hands open and let go of me. I fell to the ground with an oof and stumbled. Regaining me balance, I waved for Amanda to drop down.

She slipped over the edge and I caught her as she fell. But I couldn't really take her weight as she slammed against me. We both toppled to the ground, and it took a few minutes for the world to stop spinning. When I raised my head, I suddenly froze. Because looming over us was the familiar form of a Vechicon.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.5K 755 16
(A TFP Ratchet x femme reader fanfiction) A love they thought could never be broken. A love they both had since young bots in that small medical clas...
64K 1.8K 36
You're an 18 year old girl, who has a big knowledge when it comes to high tech gadgets and you have been spending with a lot of time with Raphael and...
200K 6.8K 25
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." On the outside, Brenna Morgan is just your ordinary seventeen year old girl, but on the in...
12.6K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...