A Twist of Fate (1D series...

De JossieLeia

Jo Andrews Sam was your typical average high school girl. There was nothing pretty about her. Nothing excitin... Mai multe

A Twist of Fate
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Prologue
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ One
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Two
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Three
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Four
*Author's Note ~ 1D world tour's venues request ~ * CLOSED
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Five
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Six
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seven
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Eight
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Nine
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Ten
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Eleven
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twelve
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fourteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fifteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Sixteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seventeen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Eighteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Nineteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-one
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-two
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-three
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-four
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-five
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-six
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-seven
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-eight
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-nine
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪Thirty
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-one
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-two
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-four
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-five
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-six
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-seven
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-eight
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-nine
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Forty
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Forty-one
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Forty-two
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Epilogue

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-three

60.3K 205 20
De JossieLeia

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.” ~ Anonymous

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-three

“Dear Passengers, please kindly remind seated until the seat belt signs are switched off.”

Niall unfastened his seat belt and stood up.

“Don’t you understand English?” I asked him amused.

He grinned, “That’s for the economy cabin.”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head .

He was stopped by the air steward when he tried to step out of his seat.

“Sir, please kindly remain seated for your turn. We will be inviting the front passengers to exit first.”

I saw Niall’s eyes widened in surprise before Zayn and I broke into chuckles.

“Why is he always so anxious to disembark?” I asked.

Zayn smirked, “I think he wants to release gas.”

I narrowed my eyes as I slapped him on his thigh, “That’s gross!”

He chuckled.

“I thought…”Niall argued before being pulled down into his seat by Liam.

“Just sit down,” Liam scolded him.

“I thought we were the VVIPs?” he growled to Liam.

Liam merely shrugged.

I thought we were the VVIPs too. Usually, we were invited to exit first. I saw the front row passengers standing up and making their way out. The air stewardesses were greeting them politely. Apparently, there were VVVIPs onboard.

The girl in front of Niall stood up as well. I had been noticing her throughout the entire flight. She was around the same age as us. I noticed her because of her exotic features. She was so pretty. I could not help admiring her.

As she stood up, her pen dropped and rolled under the seat to Niall’s feet. She let out a sigh of frustration.

“Excuse me?” her voice was very calm.

Niall looked up at her. “Yes.”

“I believed my pen is under your foot.”

Niall bent over. “This?” He held up a Montblanc pen.

“Thank you,” she took the pen from his hand. I could not help seeing a look of irritation in her eyes.

“Allie?” A woman in front called out.

“Coming,” the girl replied before grabbing her red haversack.

“Who are they?” I heard Harry asking the air stewardess.

She chuckled, “People from the royal family.”

“The Queen’s people?” Harry exclaimed in surprise. The rest of us sat up, straining our ears.

“No no,” the air stewardess smiled. “I’m not sure which royal family. But they are royal diplomats.”

“Oh,” Harry replied. “Thanks.”

“Looks like we are not so VIP,” Louis smirked.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

“You sure you don’t want to come in with us?” Harry joked.

“Fat chance!” I smirked.

We were out to try the nice hot Korean bath in our hotel. It required you to strip down to your skin to enter the bath. I refused to go into the mixed bath!

“I’ll see you in awhile then,” Zayn chuckled before he gave me a kiss and went to join the rest of the guys.

I made my way alone into the women’s bath.

The locker room was empty and I let out a sigh of relief. I was not sure if I would ready to meet other naked women or to let other people see me, for that matter.

I stripped and dumped all my clothes into a pigeon hole. Scanning through, I saw no other clothes. Guess I would be the only one around.

I mused at the small little towel that was provided. It could barely even cover my face. Argh.

I hurried into the bath for the cold air was getting to me.

The bath was bubbling at sixty degrees and I touched it with my finger. Gosh! It was hot!

I helped myself to the small little stool at the corner next to the washing tub as I rinsed myself entirely. It was customary to do so – to clean off yourself before jumping into the nice clean bath. Only thing was – you couldn’t jump into the bath literally.

I dipped a toe on the surface. Whoot. Hot.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly inched my foot in.

Then the other – until both my feet were in. I squirmed as I tried to adjust to the temperature. I could hear the boys next door for it was separated by only a wall which did not reach to the ceiling.

Finally, I was in.

It was actually quite comfortable as I soaked in the bath.

“Jo?” I heard Zayn’s voice.

“Hi!”

“JO!” Harry yelled back.

“You alone?”

“Yeah,” I answered.

“Can we join you?”

“Shut up!”

Laughter broke out.

Then another lady came in.

“Somebody’s here,” I shouted to warn them before they started their nonsense again.

The bath room was too misty to make out how old that lady was. And I doubted she could see me as well.

I just enjoyed my bath leisurely.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

The six of us bent over a bowl of red looking vegetables.

"Are you sure it is edible?" Niall asked dubiously.

"Well... it says cabbage..." Liam mumbled.

"It looks spicy," Louis winced.

"It's like their national food..." Zayn pointed out.

"So which brave soul is going to try it first?" Harry asked.

Then the five of looked up at me.

"What?" I stared back.

Niall began to grin cheekily, "Wasn't you the one who suggested trying this? Why don't you start first?"

"Me?" I exclaimed. Taking a deep breath and staring at the plate of really spicy looking vegetables, "Fine."

I picked up a fork and dug into the vegetables. The five of them held their breath.

"Are you sure about it, Jo?" Zayn asked, concerned.

"Do you want to volunteer?" I offered him the fork of vegetables.

He shrunk backwards, "No..."

I glared at him before putting it into my mouth.

First impression - cold.

It was a cold dish. Just like a cold salad.

The taste was extremely unique. A little sour, a little sweet, and definitely spicy. I choked. Zayn handed me a glass of iced water which I gobbled down hastily.

"How was it?" Niall asked.

"Interesting," I said. "But spicy."

Niall grimaced. "It looked like it's covered in chilli oil."

Zayn went next.

We eyed him in anticipation for his comments.

"Hmmm," he paused before gulping down the glass of water as well. "Interesting."

I narrowed my eyes at him. Wasn't that what I just said?

"Colin!" I saw Colin walked into the lounge. "Want to try some kimchi?"

He laughed when he saw our expressions. "You guys trying kimchi?"

I nodded.

"It's actually good for health," he explained. "It is made of various vegetables and a high concentration of dietary fiber and it is low in calories. It is also rich in vitamins, aids digestion and may even reduce cancer growth."

"That powerful?" Harry mused.

"But it is an acquired taste," Colin chuckled. "Personally, I like it."

"Eeeks," Harry spit out. "Spiccccccy!"

We broke out in laughter.

I turned to Colin, "What are you doing here by the way? I thought you never come to the lounge..."

"I need your help," he turned to Zayn. "Can I borrow your girlfriend for awhile?"

Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"I want to discuss some music with her."

Zayn shrugged, "Why not?"

Colin smiled, "She'll be in my room then."

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

"So, what's up?" I sat cross-legged on the couch in Colin's room. I had never stepped into his room. His things were neatly packed and his luggage was standing nicely in one corner. I wondered if he had packed up before he came to get me. But I believed it was possible that he could be this tidy. Colin was a very organised and systematic person, even during practices.

"I'm trying to write a song. I need some percussion accompaniment for it," he showed me a piece of draft music.

"You wrote this?" I asked in amazement.

He shrugged, "It's a hobby."

I took a look at the score and his draft markings.

"I don't think using a chord five eleven is appropriate here," I pointed out at one of the bars.

"Why not?" he peered over.

"Because ultimately you want to resolve it down to root chord. Maybe you can use an inversion chord so that the bass note remains the same... Well, it's just my opinion," I said.

His eyes widened with surprise. He seemed impressed. "You have grade eight for music theory too?"

"How else would I be able to sit for my practical?" I rolled my eyes.

He began to look at me with a different expression.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm impressed," he smiled."You are actually a very talented girl."

"Thank you," I laughed. "I think you might be too... you are hiding too much secrets!"

He laughed, "What else do you think I can do?"

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"What else can you do then?" he asked me.

"That's about it," I answered. "You?"

He shrugged, "Cello, guitar, piano and that's about it too."

"Not too bad," I mused.

"So you used to play in church?" he asked as he started to make some changes to his draft music.

"Yeah."

"How is it now?" he handed me the music again.

I hummed it through. "Better now, I think."

"What kind of songs do you play in church?"

"Argh... Presbyterian churches are very traditional. We do only hymns. But during youth fellowships, we do hillsongs," I grinned.

He nodded. "Do you think I can add Air in G string as my intro?"

"Here?"

A knock rang out on the door.

Colin stood up to open the door. "Zayn!"

"Yo!" Zayn's smiling face came through the door. "Mind if I come in?"

"Come in!" Colin smiled. "We are just discussing some music stuff. About done soon."

"Take your time," Zayn shrugged.

I smiled at Zayn before I turned back to Colin, "Air in G string. How many bars you want to add?"

"Two or three?"

"Where do you want to add it?"

"Bar four or five."

I hummed the music again. "Feasible."

"She actually has a nice singing voice..." Zayn said suddenly.

Colin and I looked at him in surprised.

"Huh?" I asked.

Zayn smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe we should get her to sing," Colin chuckled.

I glared at him, "Don't give him that idea."

"He already did," Zayn smiled.

"Don't try anything funny," I narrowed my eyes at him.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

"What is this?" I exclaimed.

"Sing," Zayn laughed.

The boys dragged me into a dark room where there was a huge TV screen and a roll of sofa seats.

"Why are we here?"

"To sing!" Niall shouted. "Haven't you heard of karaoke?"

"Huh?"

"Zayn says you can sing really well!" Louis clapped.

I rolled my eyes at him and he simply chuckled.

"It's time for a change," Liam chuckled. "For someone else to sing."

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

"That was awesome!" Zayn laughed.

We were back in our room.

"I can't believe you did that!" I growled.

"How else can I hear you sing?" he chuckled. "Especially that Power of Love."

"Whatever," I threw a towel at him.

He walked over to me and took me by the waist.

"You know," he smiled softly. "I really love your voice."

"And I love your eyes," I whispered. I was staring into his deep brown eyes again and I felt myself falling into an endless abyss.

"Only?" he teased as his mouth moved nearer.

"Hmm," I paused. "Your voice. Your smell. Your..."

His lips came onto mine. Soft and tender. Then deep and passionate. I could feel his body tightening. As usual, it always caused me to shiver with thrills down to my toes and lit up the parts of my body which I never known existed. It felt like fire burning its way through my very veins, leaving behind an intense heat and electricity, working its way to my heart and limbs.

I thought I could hear the pounding of his heart too. Then his tongue ran along the seam of my lips, seeking entry. I opened to him and his tongue swept against mine. He made me appreciate the beauty of french-kissing when I always thought it was a disgusting act.

My hands slid up to tangle his hair, gripping the soft tresses in my fist, pulling him closer to my face as if I was not getting enough of his kisses.

Finally, he pulled away. We were both breathing hard.

He smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled back at him.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

"I'm going to church tomorrow morning," I said as we snuggled up close under the streets.

"Okay."

"Will you come with me?" I asked softly.

He took a long pause.

"Maybe not."

"Why not? You can just treat it as a cultural excursion."

"Would you go to the mosque if I asked you to?"

"Why not?"

"Okay..."

"Okay?"

"I'm... I'm not really comfortable about it...I might attract too much attention."

"Have you been to one before?"

"Of course."

"Of course?"

"Yeah..."

I sighed. "Okay then. Colin and I are going to church tomorrow morning."

"What time will you be back?"

"Let's have lunch together," I smiled.

"Okay," he smiled.

"Good night then," I leaned forward for another kiss.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

147K 3.5K 39
All Maddy wanted was a new pair of shoes. Well..that and the satisfaction of embarrassing a snotty celebrity. But when she comes across Harry Styles...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.3K 55 45
NOT MY STORY! Read this on fanfiction.net and it's absolutely incredible! I wanted to share it on here. It wasn't been updated since 2014 but is com...
11.9K 334 25
Clary and Jace meet when Clary sees him in the famed Pandemonium Nightclub. Clary and Jace start dating, but she doesn't know he's a shadowhunter, or...