How It All Started - Dylan O'...

Από OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1K 18 2
Από OHale24

So it 10:30 in the morning and I'm just waking up. The girls are all still fast asleep. I walk out of the room without making any noise ,I go to the restroom in the hall since I don't want to wake up the girls.

I'm not gonna change from my pjs because I'm too lazy.

After I finish using the restroom and brushing my teeth I go over to check on my baby. I walk into the garage to see her laying there awake. Once she sees me she gets up excitedly.

"You want your breakfast now?" I ask her. She rushes out of the garage and waits patiently at the doors that lead to the backyard.

I open the doors to the backyard and she walks out the sliding doors.

"Sit" I say and she sits down. I bend down to the floor and grab her bowl. I put some food in her bowl and turn back to Boo. "Paw" she lifts up her paw and we shake hands. I put her food down and she starts to eat. I grab her water bowl and I put some water for her. Once I set down her water bowl I go inside and wash my hands.

"I have no idea what to make for breakfast." I say to myself. "Pancakes!" I hear the boys yell from behind me. I trun around to face the boys. "Or... Donuts!" The girls yell running into the kitchen.

"Oh I have an idea the girls and I go buy the donuts, and the boys bake pancakes!" I say and they all nod. "Uughh." I groan as I walk towards my room. "Whats up with you?" The girls ask with a giggle. "I have to change from my pjs." I pout.

"Then just stay in your pjs and we can go like that." Vere says and I nod happily. I run to my room to grab my sandals, purse and phone.

The girls soon follow behind me still in their pjs as well. "Ill be right back." I say to the girls. I go outside to find Boo, I see Boo laying in the porch. "Hey girl, ill be right back okay." I say to her as I give her a big hug and she barks.

I quickly wash my hands and go over to the girls. "Okay I'm ready." I say and we head over to the door. "Wait!" I hear the boys yell from the kitchen. "What!" The girls and I yell as we walk into the kitchen. "Your blender won't turn on." T-pose pouts and the boys look at me for help. I walk over to the boys and grab the cable of the blender and connect it to the wall. I press one of the buttons and it starts to mix what the boys put in.

"Oh" The boys say and the girls and I laugh. "Bye boys." The girls say and we wave goodbye. "I swear if by the time we come back my house is burned down I'm gonna beat y'all up. Boo better be perfectly fine when I come back as well." I yell as I walk out the door with the girls.

I quickly lock the door and I run to my car. "I call shotgun." The girls say in unison. They turn to look at each other before they race for shot gun.

Now I am driving with three girls in the passenger seat while dancing to the music. "I swear if a cop stops me you guys are paying for the ticket not me." I say to the girls and they nod. "Oh gosh I hope I don't go to jail." I mutter and the girls laugh. "I would be worried about the boys." Crystal says with a laugh and realization hits me.

"Oh gosh what did I do." I say as I park outside of Shipley donuts. "Don't worry if they mess up the house they're gonna pick it up while we watch." Vere says and that makes me laugh. "Okay but if Boo is hurt or anything they're gonna be walking to the airport while Vere and I drive you guys to the airport." I say to the girls as they laugh but nod.

~Back Home~

"Well the house looks okay." Holland says as I park the car. "Boo better be okay." I say. "I'm so gonna record this, just in case things go down between Y/N and the boys." Vere says while taking out her phone and starting to record.

"I swear if Boo is not okay I'm taking the bat behind my door and start swinging at the boys." I say to the girls and they laugh. "Hey I've had practice with piñatas." I say to the girls and Vere nods hysterically.

Holland takes the two boxes of donuts while Crystal and Vere hold our Starbucks. I walk over to the door and unlock it. I walk in with the girls behind me. I lock the door and I see Vere still recording.

"Vere I think you can put the phone away now." I say with a laugh. "No way we still haven't seen the boys so who knows what mess they've made around the house.

We walk over to the kitchen to put the stuff down and look for the boys. "Guys were-" I start to say but stop once I see the kitchen. The boys made pancakes and bacon but the kitchen is a complete mess.

I'm talking about flour all over the floor. Eggs on the counters and the sink. Milk spilled on the floor.

"BOYS!!" The girls yell for me as I am in shock. I run to go find Boo. I whistle to see if she comes to me. I see her running towards me from outside, perfectly fine.

"Aww baby, they didn't do anything to you did they?" I say as I hug her. She starts wagging her small little tale as a sign that she is perfectly okay. I take her over to the garage so she won't be anywhere near the mess in the kitchen.

I wash my hand in the restroom and walk back over to the kitchen. "You guys are lucky I didn't come over here with my bat." I say in a loud tone but not yelling. "Babe I'm so sorry." Dylan says. "No it's fine." I say with a smile. "Really?" The boys ask as they look at each other then back to me.

"Yeah, because you guys are picking this up." I say with a very happy smile. The girls start to laugh at the boys. "But were hungry." T-pose pouts. "Oh I'm not gonna be that mean, you guys will eat and then your going to clean the kitchen." I say and they nod sadly. "Aww cheer up guys your getting food." Holland says and the girls and I laugh.

We hand them their cup of coffee and we head over to the living room. We start to watch 'Safe Haven' as we eat pancakes, bacon and donuts.

"Y/N were sorry." The boys say. "Guys seriously its fine I really don't care if y'all messed up my kitchen you guys are gonna pick it up. Now if you hurt Boo then I would beat you up and be mad for a very long time, no one messes with my baby." I say to the entire gang and they nod hysterically in understanding.

Once the movie was finally over the boys took their plates over to the kitchen. The girls and I look at each other once we hear the running water. Aww the guys are actually cleaning.

The girls and I walk over to the kitchen door and record the boys cleaning. The girls and I start recording them without them noticing. I took a quick video and then I ended the video.

I quickly got my speaker and connected it to my phone, I then started my music. The girls give me a 'what are you doing' face as I walk into the kitchen. I set the my speaker and phone down on a clean space in the counter.

The boys look at me confused. "What I always listen to music when I'm cleaning it makes cleaning fun." I say to them but they still look confused. "Look their is no way I'm letting you guys clean my house without me helping. I just find that rude." I say. "Even if you did the mess I'm still gonna help." I say as I smile at them.

"Now lets do this!!" I say as put my hand out in front of me. The boys take the hint and they put their hands in. Once the last boy puts his hand in we see three more hands in the pile. We turn to see the girls with their hands in the circle.

"1,2,3,4 EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES!!" We start to sing very dramatically as the Hannah Montana song comes on, we put our hands up in the air. We start singing horribly while dancing and cleaning.

~

~

"Finally!" The boys say as we all fall on the ground exhausted. "You guys just had to make that big of a mess." Holland groans.

"Hoechlin started it!!" Dylan and Tyler start to say.

"Says the ones that decided to stop arguing and instead throw flour at each other." Hoechlin says looking over at Dylan and Tyler. "Bad Dylan, Bad Tyler." The girls and I say looking over at Dylan and T-pose.

"Yeah but Hoechlin was the one that decided to throw eggs instead." Dylan says and T-pose nods. "Even worse Hoechlin!" The girls and I say. The eggs got really sticky once we tried to take it off.

I get up and walk over to the garage. "What are you doing?" The gang asks as they follow me. "Its bath day for Boo." I say to the gang with a shrug. I open the door and Boo runs over to the boys jumping on them and wagging her tail.

"We were playing with her before we started cooking, she loves us now." T-pose says as they all pet her. "Yeah she falls in love with people really quickly." I say to them.

I walk over to the sliding doors that lead to the outside. I open the doors and walk outside with the gang and Boo. "Oh cool you have a pool!" T-pose says excitedly like a little kid going to get ice cream. "Yeah Boo and I go in the pool once in a while, not that much though she usually just wants to lay on the side of the pool." I say as I start getting the stuff ready.

"Come here Boo." I say to Boo as I have the stuff ready. I start giving her a shower and the gang helps me even though I didn't need the help.

Once I finished I grabbed the towel that I use to dry her off. Once she was dry I let her go inside so she wouldn't get dirty.

"Can we get in the pool?" Dylan asks while looking at the pool. "Yeah I don't mind." I say to the gang who look very excited. They all run into the house and go upstairs to the rooms to change. I run up with them to change as well.

When we were finished changing we all went back out and into the pool. "Well we won't be able to be in the pool for long, we have to get ready to leave." Holland says and we nod. We start having conversations here and there when I look over at the porch and remember something.

I get out of the pool and walk over to the porch. I take out one of my water guns that I always keep completely full. I turn to the gang and start spraying them, even though they're already in the pool. The gang runs out of the pool and run over to where the I got the water gun and they gang up on me.

"Aww why are y'all spraying me." I pout as I continue spraying them. "You started this babe." Dylan and says and the gang nods as they spray me. My water gun runs out of water so I jump into the pool and refill it.

"Okay fine I surrender!" I say as I put my hands up. They all jump back in the pool and Dylan comes to hug me. "Its okay not everyone can be as good as me." Dylan says with a smirk. "Hey!" The rest of the gang and I say in unison. "Okay I unsurrender!" I say as I get my refilled gun and start shooting Dylan. "Hey you can't do that!" Dylan says as he runs out of the pool away from me.

"Well I just did" I say as I run after him. I see the gang refill their guns and take Dylan's as well. "Oh great guys hurry help me." Dylan says to them as I continue to spray him. The gang runs over to me and they start to spray Dylan as well.

"Hey your suppost to help me." Dylan says. "I thought no one can be as good as you so I think you can take us all by yourself, can't you?" Posey says to Dylan with a devious smile. "Aww come on T-pose, you know I'm messing around." Dylan says. "Oh we know." We all say in unison and then we start to laugh.

"Okay were done here." I say as Dylan acts dead on the floor. We all turn around to leave. We get the guns refilled at the pool and we turn around to go back in the house. "Boo" Dylan says as he pushes all of us in the pool. "Aah" We all scream and fall into the pool except for me. Dylan grabed me by my waist before I fell into the pool.

"Hey no fair Dylan!! She sprayed you the whole time, longer than us." Hoechlin says to Dylan.

"Yeah but she's my girlfriend." Dylan says as he kisses the top of my head and I blush. "So you get payback on us but not Y/N!?" Crystal says.

"Oh I'm gonna get payback on her!" Dylan says and I raise and eyebrow at him. "How?" I ask Dylan. He leans in for a kiss and I lean in as well. "No more kisses." He says and runs inside. "What!?" I yell and the gang starts to laugh. "Dylan come back here!" I yell as I run inside. I slip as I run inside and I land on my butt. "Oww." I whisper hurt not trying to scream and alarm Boo.

I hear footsteps running to me. "Y/N are you okay." A laughing Vere says as she helps me up. "Yeah." I say as I get up. Luckily my back doesn't hurt like the last time I fell. Dylan comes back over to where the sliding doors are. "What happened?" A worried Dylan asks. "I fell but I'm okay it was nothing really it was hilarious though according to Vere." I look over to Vere.

The gang all took turns to take a shower. After our showers we helped the gang pack their stuff for when we take them to the airport.

"Well we should probably go now before the traffic starts." I say as I look over at the clock. The gang nods and we all walk over to my suburban which holds way more people than my car I used to go to Shipley Donuts.

We get the luggage into my car. The gang goes back to say bye to Boo who I'm sure will miss them.

We go leave the house and I lock my door and get into the car. "Can I-" Holland starts but I cut her off by handing her the aux cord. "Oh thanks." She says happily and I nod.

~At The Airport~

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I say I hug the whole gang. "We will too." They say as they hug back. "But hey we have the group chat, each others numbers, and we will come and visit every chance we get." The gang says and they nod.

"Our jobs are really busy but we will come and visit every chance we get also." I say and Vere nods.

Some lady on the intercom calls a flight and the gang looks at each other.

"That's our flight." Crystal says sadly. We hug each other one last time. I walk over to Dylan. "Bye." I say as I hug him in tight hug like if I let go I will loose him forever. "Hey ill come and visit every chance I get okay." He says as he kisses the top of my head. "I'm gonna miss you." He whispers. "I'm gonna miss you too." I say as we continue to hug each other like its the last time we will ever see each other.

The lady comes back saying for the last call and I know that I have to let go.

"I don't want to go but I have to." Dylan says as his grip starts to loosen. I nod as I let go as well. We nod at each other as if saying goodbye.

I watch them walk away with Vere by my side. "Well its just us now." I say her with a sad laugh and she gives me a sad smile.

We start to walk away when I hear my name being yelled. I turn around to see Dylan running towards me. "Dylan w-" I was cut off by Dylan's soft lips on mine. That did it, this right here caused the water works to start flowing. I have never been in a relationship before and now trying a long distance relationship scares me for what the future holds. I'm scared that it won't last long, I'm scared Dylan will find someone better or grow tired of me and forget about me. But most of all I'm gonna miss the presence of this goof ball standing before me.

We pull away and I wipe away the tears that fell quickly not wanting him to see me crying. "Hey its gonna be okay, okay?" He says to me and I nod knowing that if I speak ill just start to cry. "I'm gonna miss you." I say to him. "Me too." He says and we give each other one last hug. "Okay I think you should go now before you miss your flight." I say to him with a sad laugh. "Yeah I think I should." He says returning with a sad smile.

"Bye Dylan." I say to him. "Bye Y/N. Ill see you soon, okay?" He says and I nod. "Call me when land." I say to him and he nods. He runs back over to where the gang is and they start to walk away. They all turn around and start to wave at us and we wave back.

"You know I'm surprised no one stopped them for pictures." Vere says to me. "Yeah I'm surprised as well, I mean they aren't wearing sunglasses." I say and we turn back to were the gang was and see them with a couple of girls asking for pictures and autographs. "I think we jinxed it." Vere says. "We should've knocked on wood." I say to her. "Do you see wood around us." She says looking around. I look around and see nothing near us made of wood.

"Come on." I say to her and head outside and to my car.

~Back Home~

Vere left right when we got home. She was going to her parents house early in the morning so she wanted to get a good nights rest.

I fed Boo and watched a couple of movies and then decided it was time to get ready for sleep.

So you know how many girls routine before sleep is washing their face, acne cream and what not. Yeah, well my routine is cereal and a movie and I'me ready for bed.

My movie was finally finished and so was my cereal. I run down to the kitchen and quickly clean my cup. I head over to bed and see I received a text from Dylan.

'Hey I just got home, your probably asleep or about to be so goodnight babe sweet dreams.'

Aww he actually texted back.

'I'm glad you got home safely. Its late over here so goodnight babe sweet dreams. 🙂'

I sent him a cute little emoji since I love using emojis and that emoji is just so cute I had to send it.

I turn off my phone and head to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 is now complete!

Lol hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Don't really have any announcement its just the usual lol.

Did any of you guys find that little video I added I just thought the video would make it funny. I found it funny but yet again I find a lot of stuff funny lmao.

Well hope you guys have a nice day or night.

Till next chapter

Bye👋😙💗
      -M

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
765K 15.8K 40
Edward wasn't all sad and alone before Bella. He was married to the first ever Vampire Artemis. Heartbroken and very angry she leaves. She gets a cal...
1.8K 68 10
Luca had just came back to the squad, he missed everyone so much! Including his best friend charli who he has a small crush on. As everyone is crowdi...
648K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.