"It's A Twin-Thing" // Dobre...

Od byunieberrie

[COMPLETED] "Follow your heart.." She repeated over and over again, like they were some magic words that woul... Více

•Getting to know each other•
1."Let the Summer begin"
2."The accident"
3."The begging"
4."At the Team10 house"
5."All because of a photo.."
6."The goodnight text.."
7."Texts"
8."We can work it out..."
9."The twin-thing"
10."It's getting...complicated"
11."The promise"
12."Everything's settled... almost"
13."Friendship problems"
14."An other point of view"
15."Brotherly love"
16."Confused"
17."It almost happened."
18."The dream"
19."falling for her..."
20."who's *her*?"
21."The truth"
22."The argument"
23."once again,almost..."
24."The YouTube video"
25."the kiss"
26."It's a mess..."
27."The surprise"
28."It's official now..."
29."the prank"
•Help!•
30."We finally find out"
31."No more lies"
32."One weekend"
33."I'm not ok"
34."Drunk kisses"
35."Regrets"
36."Σ'αγαπώ"
37."the decision"
38."At the mansion"
39."I'm tired of this drama"
40."Secrets"
41."More and more drama"
42."Mask off"
43."The fight"
44."She's leaving?"
45."I love him Markie..."
46."The surprise"
47."Prank wars"
48."A break"
49."Brothers"
50."Back in L.A."
52."She left"
53."old photos"
54."Twists and turns"
55."Something's changed"
56."new friends"
57."Jealousy"
58."Party Time"
59."It's love you idiot"
60."Talk to her"
61."Last Goodbye"
62."Found love" [The end]
"My boyfriend" [BONUS CHAPTER]

51."Goodbye"

385 15 16
Od byunieberrie

*the Next day, Kate's house*

Kate's POV

"Kate! Kate wake up!" I heard someone calling my name and also shaking my whole body.

I opened one of my eyes and saw Sophia, jumping on my bed and screaming "C'mon get up!"
I groaned and pushed her away.

But she kept shaking my shoulders.

"Wake uuupp!" She screamed.

"Why?" I let out, in a sleepy voice.

"Because you're leaving in one day" she said to me.

"So...?" I asked her, rubbing my eyes.

"So we have to spend as much time as we can together!" She started screaming again.

"Ugh, can't we do this later? I want to sleep" I said and turned around.

"No we can't. Now get up and get ready we're going to the mall" she said, shaking me for one last time and standing up.

"Ugh, I hate you..." I whispered letting out a deep breath and trying to open both of my eyes widely.

"Yeah I love you too sweetie!" She said as she left the room.

I checked the time on my phone. It was "10:30"

I stretched my arms and got up.

[...]

After half an hour I was ready.

I went downstairs to find Sophia talking with Thea.

"Morning sis" Thea greeted me.

"Morning" I said to her, walking to them.

"Are you ready?" Sophia asked me, fixing her ponytail to the mirror.

"Yeah, Thea you coming?" I asked Thea.

"I was already coming. It was my idea to go to the mall and have some girls time" Thea explained to me, as she opened the front door.

"The ubber is here so let's go" she said looking outside and then back to us.

We got outside and left.

*at the mall, 3 hours later*

Me and the girls had been shopping for at least 2 hours and we were now grabbing a bite.

"Guys I really regret not buying that top" Sophia said to us, taking a bite of her food.

"Well, I'm not going back. My feet are legit killing me" Thea let out, rolling her eyes.

I laughed "don't worry Ty, we can go back and get it later"

"Thanks Katie. See Thea? That's a real friend" Sophia said to Thea, showing me.

The three of us starting laughing.

After a while we had finished eating, Thea grabbed her bags and said goodbye to us. She said that she had to leave because Marie, her best friend, was going to pick her up from our house in 1 hour to go to the movies.

Then me and Sophia went back to get that top that she wanted.

On our way there we were discussing about random things when she said "Ok so we're going to get that top and then we're going to the team10 house"

"What? Why?" I asked her, standing still.

She turned around and walked over to me "you'll be really busy with packing tomorrow so I thought it would be good to spend some time with our friends today. You're also going to announce your decision to leave"

I thought about it for a while. I was trying to guess everyone's reaction when I would tell them.

But I knew she was right.

"Ok" I said, nodding.

Then we continued our way.

[...]

We had left the mall and were just arriving to the team10 house.

We walked to the door and hit the bell, which was pretty difficult, because each of us was holding 3 to 4 bags.

Tessa opened the door and suddenly we heard loud voices.

"Hey guys! Come in" she greeted us.

"Hey Tessa, what's these noises?" I asked her, leaving my bags on the floor.

"it's the boys. They are filming a video for the team10 channel" she explained to us, then asked us, pointing at our bags "ohh, you guys went shopping?"

"Yes, it was a special occasion" Sophia said and looked at me.

"Oh Really? What's that?" Tessa asked me.

I hesitated for a second "um... It's just... I'm leaving for a while and Sophia wanted to spend some with me" I explained.

"You're...leaving?" Tessa asked me, confused.

I looked at Sophia and it was like she was telling me to go on and tell her "I'm going to Europe"

At this exact moment Tessa opened her eyes widely in shock "Why?"

"Um.. My parents are in Greece so I thought it would be a chance for me to visit home again" I explained to her.

For a moment she didn't say anything, but then she finally talked back "Ok, well I'll miss you"

"Aww I'll miss you to sweetie" I said and we hugged each other.

"I'm leaving in one day" I said to her and she hugged me even tighter "that's soon. You'll call me right?"

"Of course I will" I smiled to her as we let go of each other.

"Now excuse me but I have to go to the dance class, I hope I'll she you later?" Tessa said to me, walking to the door.

"Ok bye" I said to her.

After that she left.

"See? It wasn't that hard" Sophia said to me.

"Yeah, because it was Tessa. Lucas and Marcus are the hardest part" I let out a deep breath.

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine" Sophia tried to cheer me up and we went to the main room where everyone else was.

We found Jake, Lucas and Marcus sitting next to each other. Jake was between them. There were filming a Q&A video and Kade was filming them.

We sat at the couch and waited for them to finish the video.

When they were done, I asked from all of them to gather up.

Now everyone was sitting on the couch and I was standing up right in front of them.

"So, there's something I have to tell you" I said to them while having my hands in my pockets.

"What is it?" Jake asked me.

"I just wanted to say goodbye..." I said.

They all looked at each other confused and worried "What?Why?" Marcus asked me.

"I'm leaving for a little while. I'm going to Greece" I finally said and bit my lips.

"No!" Marcus screamed and jumped on his feet.

"Marcus calm down..." Lucas said to him, pulling his t-shirt.

"No don't leave. You can't leave" Marcus said to me, his voice trembling.

"Markie don't worry it's only for a while" I tried to calm him down but he was too upset.

"Why do you have to go?" He asked me, coming to me and holding my hands so tight that it almost hurt me.

"My parents are in Greece so I thought it would be a great way to go there and visit my home" I smiled to him.

"Is that the only reason?" He asked me again, it was like he knew the real reason why I wanted to leave.

I hesitated. I didn't know what to say.

"Marcus leave her alone. She wants to go and you shouldn't act like this" Lucas suddenly said, standing up and holding Marcus' shoulder.

Marcus looked at him and then back to me.

"Yeah I'm sorry I don't know what happened to me" Marcus said to me and let go of my hands.

"So we're going to miss you Kate" Jake said to me and hugged me.

"Yes we are" Kade said, also giving me a hug.

"I'll miss you too guys" I said to them.

"Come on guys, let's leave the three of them alone now" Sophia said and she, Jake and Kade left the room.

Now it was only me and the twins.

"Kate, if it's because of what I said..." Lucas was saying to me, but I cut him off before he could say anything more "don't worry Lucas. It's ok"

The twins looked at each other.

"When are you leaving?" Marcus asked me, sitting on the couch.

"In one day" I replied and sat next to him.

"So soon..." he said and looked away.

"Kate, I'll miss you" Lucas said to me, sitting next to me.

"I know" I said and hugged him.

For a moment I felt these sparkles again in my stomach. That feeling I always got when I was with him and when I touched him. It was electric...

"I have to go now. If I don't see you again before you leave, I'll definitely see you at the airport" he said standing up.

"Ok see ya" I smiled to him and he left.

I looked at Marcus. He looked so sad.

"Markie..." I lowered my voice and rubbed my hand on his back gently.

He turned over and looked me deep in the eye "Please don't leave"

"Hey it's not forever" I said to make him feel better.

"Then for how long is it?" He asked me, he wouldn't take his eyes of me. It was like they were stuck.

"I don't know...but not too long" I replied.

Marcus' POV

I knew Lucas had said that I should get over her but I just couldn't help it.

And when she said she was leaving... I freaked out!

What I was afraid of had just happened.

And no matter how many times she told me that it was only for while, for some reason I was always afraid that she might never came back.

"Kate you have no idea how much I'm going to miss you" I told her, clenching the fabric of my jeans in my firsts. This really bothered me but I was holding back just for her.

"Oh I do. But we're going to talk everyday" she said to me, one of her hands being on my back and the other one held my hand.

"You promise?" I asked her. My fingers intertwining with hers. This felt good.

"I promise." She nodded her head and gave me an other one of her precious smiles.❤

"And me and Lucas are getting you to the airport and I won't hear any objections" I acted serious and she laughed.

"Ok" she said and smiled even wider.

She could probably murder every single man on earth just with that gorgeous smile.😍

Kate's POV

Marcus was making me feel so.. important.

Seeing how much he cared about me, gave me a beautiful warm feeling in my chest.

He made me feel so special.

For a moment we just sat there silent, staring deep into each other's eyes.

It wasn't an awkward silence. No, it was a beautiful, relaxing one.

I was staring at his eyes. Those beautiful, brownish eyes...

They looked so much like Lucas'.

Sometimes I just wished that not everything on Marcus reminded me of him. I mean it was kinda weird, since we used to be together and me and Marcus were just friends...

But, sometimes it would be a good thing too. I don't know why, but I liked that.

Without any second thoughts, I leaned over to him and laid my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me.

I would always feel safe in his hug.

"Kate..." He suddenly said, after the long lasting silence.

"That's not my name for you Markie" I said in a low voice, grinning.

"Boo bear?" He giggled.

"Yes?" I let out a laugh, satisfied.

"Are you leaving because of Lucas?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said to him confidently, still being in his hug. I didn't even hesitate to tell him the truth. It was always so easy for me to talk to him, even about my and Lucas' problems.

"Ok, I just wanted to know" he whispered and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

______________________________________

Author:

Hello beautiful people! Hope you all have a wonderful day 😁.

______________________________________

Feel free to comment your thoughts, I'm curious to see what you have to say. ♡

______________________________________

Btw if any of you wanna know when I'm about to upload new chapters or even see any sneak peeks I might upload, my Twitter name is :
@ KathrineEl2

Don't forget to hit that beautiful star🌟 to vote for the story.
See ya😁

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

174K 3K 67
After her older brothers moved away to pursue their career goals Mackenzie felt empty. To try and escape her past she decides to move in with Logan...
11.4K 165 35
I have never wrote a book before, this is my first one and this is about members from team 10 living and having a life with you. You will face some c...
317K 6K 35
' 'She knows how to talk, but she doesn't anyway ' ' --- Stats --- #534 in fanfiction 9/23/17 #265 in fanfiction 9/26/17 #381 in Fanfiction 10/8/17 #...
53K 1.1K 33
Y/n just moved to LA with her bff Darling But Darling has a secret that only Marcus know does she tell y/n her secret or does she keep it to yoursel...