[Discontinued] The Big Five i...

By AnonymousWriter177

Elsa Arendelle, a reserved and shy girl, moves to her aunt's house in Brooklyn and studies in Brooktown High... More

Synopsis
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 {Part 1}
Author's Note #2
Chapter 9 {Part 2}
REMAKE!
Chapter 10 {Teaser}
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 {Teaser}
Author's Note #3
I've Made Up My Mind
More of AnonymousWriter177
Please DON'T Make a Continuation of This
Hello from the Dead

The Big Five in High School

17K 382 118
By AnonymousWriter177

READ THIS BEFORE THE STORY!!!

This will be a JELSA book! *squeee*

But there'll be Merricup and Hiccunzel. Somehow, It's a LOVE TRIANGLE! *wink wink*

So, technically, Jelsa is the only fixed ship here.

And I know Anna is in the cover, but she won't really be focused on. Maybe just a teeny weeny bit. And yes, she's with Kristoff.

And just to make the story less boring, I'll be putting a few bad guys from movies like Mother Gothel, Hans, Pitch, etc. :)

Anyways, Hope you enjoy. Sorry if I don't make long chapters. Sorry if I don't update fast. And, Sorry for grammar and spelling. I will try my best to update EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. since it's summer anyway.

Anyways, Thanks for Reading ;)

A/N (written on 06-06-2016): Ew my younger self was such a loser with all the emoticons and "squeee".

CARRY ON READING!!!

(((You can skip the Disclaimer)))

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters except those I made myself. They belong to their rightful owners, Dreamworks and Disney. I do not own the picture (book cover) before I edited it. They belong to their rightful owner. I rightfully own the story line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
832K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
641K 23.4K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...