baby boy [zustin mieber] [boo...

De rendezvousboy

there just aren't enough zustin books. #13 in #supergay as of 8/28/18 #34 in #zustin as of 10/9/18 #2 in #mie... Mais

information
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce

uno

3.2K 98 50
De rendezvousboy

unedited.

"you can gaze into the future."

"shut up nail."

"fuck off malik."

"fuck off malik." i mimicked in his irish accent.

"mr. malik and mr. horan! is there something you'd like to share with the class?" mr. tomlinson shrieked. his temper was about the same size as him.

(very very small)

"no mr. tomlinson." we said in union.

"then don't interrupt my class with your small talk."

"now as i was saying..." he continued writing some math problem on the board.

"dick." niall coughed and i tried to stifle a giggle.

"detention horan!"

"i'd love to spend an hour with you." niall winked as mr. tomlinson glared at him with a slight blush on his cheeks.

niall the tease.

"is something funny, malik?"

i quickly coughed.

"no, sir."

the rest of the class just watched in amusement, familiar with our daily antics.

as he continued to teach about some equation that won't be useful to me in an every day situation, i stared out of the window, daydreaming.

2:15 couldn't come any sooner.

_____________________

"who's gonna walk me home now, nail?!"

"i'm sorry zaynie. here take this and go buy yourself some coffee. as my apology." he handed me a 10 dollar bill.

i grinned and kissed his cheek.

"thanks nail. i love you!"

"yeah, yeah."

_______________________

i sort of procrastinated going to the coffee shop. it's not like i was in a rush to get home. no one was there anyways.

the streets weren't really busy today. it was rather chilly out, seeing as it was a november afternoon.

as i was about to turn the corner, i bumped into someone. spilling the coffee that they had all over himself and myself.

i gasped as the hot coffee fell to the ground.

"i am so, so sorry sir! i didn't- i wasn't looking where i was going and, well, it was an accident! i'll buy you anoth-,"

i cut myself off as i stared at the handsome stranger. a furious blush engorged my face.

"it's quite alright. don't worry about it." he shook the droplets of coffee off of his expensive looking jacket. i winced and bit my lip.

"not it's not. i ruined your coat! i'm so clumsy, i'm really sorry. i'll pay for the dry cleaning and everything. you can just send me the bill. i'll buy you another coff-," he cut off my rambling with a chuckle.

"darling, really. it's ok. i can easily buy another one. don't fret."

darling.

(calm down zen)

"i'm really sorry."

"what's your name?" he asked with a smirk.

"o-oh, it's zayn. zayn malik."

he outstretched his hand and i hesitantly placed mine into it.

he kissed the back of it softly before murmuring,

"justin. justin bieber."

"it's nice to m-meet you." i stuttered out.

"likewise, sweetheart."

my face turned red for the thousandth time.

"where were you on your way to, anyways?"

"well, i was actually on my way to the coffee shop." i cringed.

"mind if i join you?"

"i'll buy you another, i promise!"

"oh no, darling. this is my treat." he smiled as he outstretched his arm as an invitation for me to go first.

being escorted by a gorgeous man?

don't mind if i do.

_______________________

"so, zayn."

justin said as we sat down at a small booth. i was still nervous and fidgety around the man. wouldn't you be?

"yes?"

"tell me about yourself." he commanded and i was not about to argue with him.

he handed me my frappe with a warm smile.

"well, i'm 17. i'll be 18 in January. i'm a senior in high school. my best friend's name is niall. i live with my parents, but they're barely around. um, i like music and art. that's about it i guess."

"only a few more months till you're birthday! are you excited?"

"yes, sir."

he visibly tensed, but i said nothing about it.

"what about you?" i asked.

"well, i'm 24. i'll be 25 in march. i own a large company and i proceed to make millions a year off of said company. i spend most of my free time playing guitar or walking my puppy, jasper." he grinned and i giggled.

"your laugh is adorable."

tomato face. yet again.

"thank you." i blushed and hid behind the sleeve of my sweater.

this man made me feel all soft and fuzzy. something that i wasn't used to feeling.

he made me blush, a lot.

his phone began to rang and he sighed.

"excuse me for a moment, darling."

"it's ok."

"hello?" he rolled his eyes as he answered the late cellphone.

"what?! i leave for two minutes-," he sighed deeply,"don't click anything. i'll be there in a moment." he hung up quickly after that.

"i'm really sorry that i have to cut our time short, pumpkin. people can't seem to do their jobs today. do you have a cellphone?"

"oh, um, yes." i pulled it out of my coat pocket and handed it to him.

he hurriedly typed something in and handed it back to me.

"i already texted myself so i have your number. we should do this again, soon. do you have a way home?"

my jaw dropped ever so slightly.

"u-um, yes."

"alright then. goodbye zayn, for now." he picked up his coffee as he winked at me.

then he was gone.

i stared down at my phone.

i quickly clicked on niall's name so i could call the fake blonde boy.

he answered on the second ring.

"zayn what-,"

"bitch you'll never believe what just happened!"

______________________

little fetus zayn is sooo adorable!

i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. this was just to get things started so i'm sorry if it was relatively short. they'll get longer as the story progresses.

until next time!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
36.1K 231 15
TW this story contains: Smut(will be a warning before) Explicit language Fluff (no tw needed) maybe angst -> fluff or smut Aftercare (always needed)...
227K 8.8K 51
[ COMPLETE ] ❝i love you, daddy.❞ [zustin au] [this was my first popular story please don't read and if you do, i'm sorry.]
Mine. De Brat 💙.

Ficção Adolescente

27.9K 725 12
Read to find out.