Breathless( Lauren, Y/N)

נכתב על ידי map0902

Unknown: Bitchhh answer meee. Me: Umm...who is this? Unknown: Lauren from hot topic... עוד

one
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
SEQUAL
HEYYYYYY!!

Twenty Six

311 8 0
נכתב על ידי map0902

Lauren's POV

Y/N and I had just gotten our food at Chick-fil-A and found a comfy booth to sit in.

"Enjoying your chicken samich baby?" I looked across the table at my girlfriend shoving her face with food.

"Mmhm izz goad." I laughed slightly.

"Your cute ya know?"

I took the lid off of my chicken Caesar salad and starting eating, once I looked up again I noticed that Y/N had some mayonnaise on the corner of her mouth.

I leaned across the table and kissed where it had been, removing it with my lips.

"What was that for?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You had food there and I didn't want it to go to waste." I smirked and continued to eat my salad.

Once we finished our food we got back into my car and started to drive down the road.

"Wait baby, want to see a movie or something?" I asked passing the theatre.

"Well...There is something I want to do, but it's childish and you probably don't want to do I-" I placed my finger to her lips stopping her from rambling.

"Love, what is it?" I gave her a smile, then focused back on the road.

"The fair is going on and I was kind of wanting to go...I haven't gone since I was very young and I miss it. I understand if you don't want to go. We can just do what you want." I looked over and she gave me a weak smile.

"No were going to the fair. I want you to have fun baby." She basically was jumping out of her seat when I pulled into the parking area at the fair.

"Lauren can we pleeeease do that!" As she pointed to the many rows of carnival games.

I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her temple.

"Of course baby. Go and pick which one you want to do first." I tapped her butt and she ran off into the distance standing at a balloon popping game.

It was two dollars for three darts so I gave the man behind the counter the money.

"Here ya go honey." The guy gave Y/N the darts and she sat them down on the counter.

"You've got this baby!" I was jumping up and down trying to get her excited.

She threw her first dart and missed....Second dart missed. Final dart missed again.

"Can I try it one more time Lolo?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I handed the man anther two dollars and Y/N did the exact same thing with the darts.

Except worse this time.

"Let's just go.." She turned around and I noticed how sad she really was.

"Baby, what did you want to win so bad?" She had her bottom lip sticking out as she pointed to the gigantic stuffed bear above me.

"I just got a text from Kadence asking for me to call her. I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I smiled as she walked away.

I turned around and tapped the man on the shoulder since he was facing away from me.

"Sir. How does one win this game?"

"Okay, so you have these three darts. If you throw each dart and pop a balloon then you can win a prize. You have to pop at least one to win a small prize, two to win a medium prize and all three to get the large prize which consists of these things hanging up here." He pointed to the large stuffed animals above me.

"Okay I want to try." He nodded and I handed him my two dollars.

"Good luck."

I grabbed one of my darts and eyed a green balloon. POP!

I grabbed my second dart and eyed a red balloon. POP!

I can already have a medium prize, but I want that teddy bear for Y/N/N.

Last dart. POP!

"Well damn girl your good at this game. Which prize you want? Ya can have any of these." I pointed to the large teddy bear in the middle and I watched him get it down.

"Baby, I'm back. HOLY SHIT! When did you get that?" Y/N pointed to the big bear I was struggling to carry, so I placed it on my shoulders.

"Just now. It's for you." I smiled and she kissed me all over my face.

"Stand still. I'm getting a picture!" She pulled out her phone and snapped a quick pic.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" I smiled again and watched her hug the teddy bear that I was still holding.

"Anything for you babe. Now let's play some more games!" Y/N pecked my lips and ran off to another game.

The night went on of us just playing carnival games and eating all types of fried foods.

I looked over to my left and noticed Y/N staring at me.

"What?" She giggled and looked away.

"Can I not just stare at my beautiful girlfriend anymore?" I shook my head.

"Nope! Not allowed." She playfully shoved me and walked away.

"Nah uh. Get back here!" I sped up my pace and caught up to her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck.

"Babbyyyy staaahhp!" She was laughing really hard, so I let her go.

"I have one last request for the night...Can we ride that?" I pointed to the Farris wheel.

"I don't mind, but I thought you hated heights?" I nodded.

"I do, but your here with me so I'll be okay." I smiled and we walked hand in hand to the Farris wheel.

"How many?" The man running the ride asked.

"Just two." He gave us a weird look as I kissed Y/N.

He mumbled something under his breath, but I just let it go.

"Get on." We did as we were told and sat beside each other on the cold metal seat.

The ride started just after we were locked in and I held onto Y/N's arm.

"Baby your fine, you just going around once or twice then your done." She layed her head on my shoulder and I kissed her temple.

We went around once already, but we then got to the top the second time and the ride stopped.

"What the fuck!" I looked around frantically trying to figure out why we stopped and it was because they were letting people off.

"Your fine love. I'm here. Your almost done." I felt the need to scream and so I did.

"AHHHHH!" Y/N looked at me as if Ive gone mad.

"You okay babe?" She asked.

"Yes....I just needed to do that haha." Y/N stared at me as I was staring at her. We took glances at each other's lips and started to lean in.

I took her bottom lip in between my two lips and gently sucked on it, letting it go with a pop.

A few seconds of a heated kiss we broke free to catch our breath.

Even though that wasn't our first kiss. It felt amazing just like every time.

The ride started back up again and it took us to the bottom to let us off.

"Hey you! You don't scream like that on top of rides! We though someone was hurt! Get the fuck out of here!" The guy running the ride screamed at me as we were getting off.

I just ignored him and walked away with my beautiful girlfriend.

"I'm sleepy baby." I looked over to my girlfriend who was rubbing her eyes.

"Here, want me to carry you?" She nodded and put her arms out in front of me.

I lifted her up and placed my hands under her butt so that she didn't fall.

I walked us to the car and opened up the passenger door, placing a already sleeping Y/N into the seat.

I drove us home safely and once we got inside Y/N started taking her clothes off.

"Oh well doesn't she just make herself right at home." My mom walked out from around the corner and laughed.

"She's just very tired mama. And so am I." My mom walked over to me and held me against her chest.

"I love you mija. Get her to sleep, and you too haha." I kissed her cheek and helped my girlfriend walk up the stairs.

"I want this stupid bra OFF!" I shushed Y/N since she was speaking way to loud.

"Okay, I can help you. Just be quieter alright?" She didn't say anything she just lifted her arms up in the air.

I removed her sweatshirt that she was wearing and then I clipped her bra uncovering herself.

I grabbed a t-shirt from my drawer and she slipped it on.

"I just remembered something. God I'm an asshole." Y/N slammed her hands on my bed.

"Baby what's wrong?" She ran her fingers through her hair.

"I totally just forgot that Aaron's birthday is tomorrow..." my eyes widened.

"It's okay. Is he still having a party?" She nodded and layed done in my bed.

"I don't have a present for him. I can give him that big teddy bear?" I nodded and kissed her head.

"I bet he would enjoy it. I mean he's only going to be two so he's not going to really care." We giggled.

I took almost all my clothes off so I could get comfy for bed, but I left on my sports bra and panties.

"Let's just get some sleep baby. I love you." I crawled into the bed with her and placed my arms securely around her.

"Mmhm I love you too."

A/N( Damn. This was horribly written. Ive had a stressful day and I thought maybe writing this chapter would help me, but it's awful. I'm sorry about that, BUT...I think this book has maybe one or two chapters until it's over and I'm yes I'm going to make a sequel. I don't have a name for it yet, but it will hopefully be creative. I hope you enjoyed this and please COMMENT AND VOTE!)💕✌🏻

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2M 74.5K 127
(Lauren/you) G!P you One day you get thrown into a random group chat by a random girl, and maybe just maybe you find love... Highest Rank: #3 in fan...
HER נכתב על ידי ?

ספרות חובבים

738K 23.3K 72
"I'm not a lesbian, I just appreciate the fact that girls can be as hot as guys" That's what I believed, until I met her. G!p Lauren (Photos and ot...
114K 3.4K 31
James accidentally text the wrong number. But the person who answers is unexpected. What does you think will happen? Who knows? This is my first fanf...
739K 21.6K 38
Unknown- Which one screams 'fuck me, and don't be gentle'. Lauren- Definately the second. Unknown- Thanks, DJ! Lauren- Um... who's 'DJ'?.