Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

werewolf10101 द्वारा

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... अधिक

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(3x18) Riddled.

6K 121 91
werewolf10101 द्वारा

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

You Healed My Broken Heart. 

~Layla.~

Chapter Begins:

I heard my phone ring but ignored it and snuggled into Derek's chest more, Derek sighed beside me. "Layla." He said sleepily. 

"Hm?" I kept my eyes closed. 

"Your phone." His grip loosened on me. "Answer." I sighed sitting up holding the sheets tighter to my chest as I reached for my phone.

"Hello? Scott?" I answered. 

"Layla, It's Stiles!" My heart stopped.

"Wh-what's wrong with Stiles?" I questioned worriedly. 

"He disappeared the last thing he told me was to find him and not tell his dad, look i'm on my way to the loft get ready because I really need your help." I ran a hand through my hair. 

"Okay, Let me get dressed." I said before ending the call turning to Derek who opened his eyes and looked at me. "I need to go, Stiles is missing." He nodded his head sitting up. 

I stood up not caring if I was completely bare, I ran into the bathroom took a quick shower before grabbing my undergarment and quickly slipping it on, then quickly threw on my outfit (On top)

I quickly brushed my hair and added a little makeup before, grabbing my phone and dashing out of the room, I ran out of the loft to see Scott pulling up at the same time. "Get on." He said and I quickly got on his motorcycle before he drove off. 

We arrived in front of Stiles' house and Isaac was standing there waiting for us. "Hi." He greeted me and I nodded as my greeting back to him, we quickly ran into his house and ran up the stairs towards his room. 

I opened his room door revealing Lydia and Aiden, how did they get here? "How did you know?" I asked the two. 

"Did he call you too?" Scott questioned beside me. 

"I heard it." Lydia said. 

"Don't ask." Aiden said making us all look at him. "It gets more confusing when you ask." I slowly nodded. 

"Okay." Isaac whispered behind me. 

"Not as confusing as this." she turns so we could see that there are red cords that have been tied to a pair of scissors impaled in his mattress, while there were pictures and news papers on the walls. "He uses red for unsolved cases." I slowly walked next to Lydia looking at the walls.

Examining everything, my eyes slowly traveled to his bed, turning around looking over at everyone. "Looks like they're all unsolved cases." I told them, looking back at the red cords then at Scott. 

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden recommended. 

"Or is an unsolved case." Isaac corrected. 

"Hold on." I looked over at Lydia. "Is he still out there?" She asked and we nodded in response. "You don't know where he is?" I shrugged. 

"Stiles told them he's in an industrial basement, he's bleeding, and he's freezing." I said feeling worried about my best friend. 

Aiden looked over at me. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year." Aiden said."It's going to drop into the 20s." My heart stopped and I shook my head not wanting to lose my sarcastic best friend. 

"What did his dad say?" Lydia whispered to Scott. 

Scott glanced at me then back at her. "We kind of....We didn't tell him yet." I rolled my eyes knowing we had a mini argument when Scott was driving here, I insisted we tell him but he kept refusing telling me that Stiles told him not to. 

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" Lydia asked sending Scott a look. 

"He made me promise not to." I rolled my eyes again. "We can find him by scent, if he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?" I closed my eyes sighing. 

"Scott, we need to tell Sheriff! His own son which is my best friend is bleeding and freezing to death!" I snapped at my brother. 

Before Scott could say anything, Lydia spoke up. "You didn't notice his Jeep is gone, did you?" She asked making Scott look back at her, as she slipped out her phone dialing sheriff's number. "You promised you wouldn't call his dad, I didn't." She told him. 

Scott stepped forward. "Wait, Lydia, hold on." She looked up from her phone. "I can get more help." I looked at him confused. "I can call Derek, Allison Everyone except for the cops." Is he being serious right now? 

"Everyone except the cops." Aiden pointed out. "Great Idea." He said sarcastically, for once i'm on Aiden's side. 

Scott looked over at me. "Please call Derek for me." I sighed before nodding taking my phone out of my pocket. 

I walked out of the room dragging Scott with me, I dialed his number after two rings he answered. "Babe?" I looked up at Scott rolling my eyes.

"Derek, Scott and I need your help with finding Stiles, he is somewhere bleeding and freezing to death." I told him. "If you are going to come meet us at the station.

"Yeah, I'll be there." A smile formed on Scott's face. 

"Bye, I love you and so does Scott." I said winking at Scott who looked at me raising an eyebrow. 

"I love you too." He replied ignoring the Scott comment. I smiled before hanging up, we turned around walking back into Scott's room. "I called Derek let's go." I said walking out of the room leaving them behind, I opened the front door walking out of the Stilinski house. 

I looked around outside for some reason my wolf felt a negative vibe, I decided to shake it off knowing we would find Stiles and not leave him there for the dead, I heard the front door open revealing Scott. 

He walked over hopping on his motorcycle and I hopped on behind him before he turned it on and drove off. 

*****************

Sheriff tried holding himself together after the news we told him, god he probably feels worse than us, I mean that's his only child and Stiles is the only person he has left in his life, he lost his wife and I can tell he doesn't want to lose his son either. 

"Come on." Sheriff stood up from his seat. "If his Jeep is gone, that's where we start." Scott and I looked at each other before nodding our heads. "Parrish, let's get an APB out on a blue 1980 CJ-5 Jeep." He looked at another Deputy. "Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sub-level of any building that he could've gotten into while sleepwalking." He looked over at another deputy. 

 "It's the coldest night of the year so far so If he's out their barefoot in just a T-shirt, he could already be hypothermi." My heart clinched thinking of Stiles somewhere cold and was waiting for us to save him. "Let's move fast, Let's think fast." They all nodded. "The three of you, come with me." We followed him towards his office, shutting the door when we were all in. 

"Okay." He whispered. "Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell anyone out there?" I looked over at Scott. 

"Lydia knew he was missing." Scott informed him. 

"Can she find him?" He questioned. 

"Well, she's working on it." I spoke up. 

"Anything else." He asked. 

"We called Derek and Allison for help." Scott answered. 

"Can you find him by scent." Before we could answer there was a knock on the door. 

 The door opened revealing a Parrish. "We got it, sir." Isaac and I looked at each other before looking back at the Parrish. "We found the jeep." Sheriff quickly made his way out with us following behind him.

We made our way out and a smile formed on my face when I saw Derek leaning against his car, I walked up to him leaving Isaac and Scott behind, he smiled when he saw me. "Time to go hunting?" I nodded, he pulled me in his arms and kissed my forehead. "We'll find him." I played with his jacket as my head was on his shoulder. 

I slowly looked up at him. "I'm worried, he's my best friend and I don't want to lose him." Derek sighed rubbing my back. 

He squeezed me. "We'll find him, where are we supposed to go?" He asked Scott who walked up to us. 

"The hospital." Derek nodded slowly letting go of me. "Meet you there." Scott nodded as he jumped on his motorcycle and Isaac got on himself, Derek and I got into his car, and he drove off to the hospital. 

I ran a hand through my hair looking out the window. "Where could he be?" I muttered slowly looking down at my hand. 

A big warm hand covered mine. "He'll be okay." Derek said, as he interlocked our hands together, I gave him a light squeeze praying to god he is right. 

******************

  I wrapped my cardigan tighter around my body as Derek and I were on the roof, Derek thinks he might find a better scent on the roof, I watched Derek constraint trying to catch his scent, All I could feel up here is stress. Derek slowly looked over at me and his hands fell to his side. 

"He's not here." I sighed looking around tiredly with worry filling my body.

Derek walked over to me putting his hands on my shoulder. "Where could he have gone?" I asked worriedly looking ahead of me in worry.

Hearing footsteps come behind us making me turn around to see Scott and Isaac. "He's not here." Derek told them without looking at them. "Not anymore." He said slowly turning around to face the. Where the hell are you Stiles? 

"You mean the whole building?" Scott questioned. 

"Gone." He sighed. 

"I'll go tell Stilinski." Isaac informed us. 

 "And see if you can find Allison." Scott told him. "She's not answering her phone." Isaac nodded before running off, Scott slowly came up to us and stood next to me. 

"Notice how strong the scent is up here?" Derek asked, Scott slowly nodded. While I didn't bother answering. "Ever hear of chemo signals?" I slowly looked up at Derek. "Chemical signals that communicate emotion and just our sweat can give off anger, fear or disgust. Take a deep breath and tell me what you feel." He told Scott knowing I already felt it.

 "Stress." Scott told him.

Derek nodded his head. "And anxiety." Derek and I said at the same time.

"What was he doing up here?" Scott asked Derek.

"I don't know, but there was definitely some kind of struggle." Derek answered, I looked over at him. 

 "With who?" I questioned, he slowly looked down at me. 

 "Himself." He answered, I slowly let out a breath.

******************

Derek and I stepped out of the school since Stiles wasn't there either, my heart ached knowing my best friend was in danger, I seriously wanted to cry, I stopped when my phone vibrated in my pocket causing Derek to stop with me.  

I pulled out my phone. "Hello, mom?" I answered. 

"Layla, we've found Stiles." She told me making me sigh in relief as a big smile formed on my face. 

"Oh thank god!" I said in relief. "Where are you guys?" I asked as Derek took a step closer to me. 

"We are at the hospital in the waiting room." 

"Okay, I'll be there." I said before hanging up looking up at Derek who smirked down at me. 

He cupped both my cheeks. "Always stay positive." He mocked in 'my voice.' Bad impression. 

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go!" I told him before running off towards the car and getting into the passenger seat, Derek got into the driver seat, I buckled my seatbelt as Derek drove off to the hospital. 

Derek parked his car as we both got out of the car. "I'm going in, are you coming?" I asked and he shook his head, I smiled at him before pecking his cheek and walking inside. 

I went to Stiles' floor and looked for my mom and the rest. When my eyes fell on them I quickly made my way towards them but froze in my spot when I saw Rafael standing there, ignoring him and walking towards them. 

"How is he?" I asked, Scott walked up to me. 

"We still don't know." I slowly nodded. 

Sheriff came towards us and we all looked over at him. "He's sleeping now and he's just fine." We all sighed in relief. "He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like a dream to him." He looked up at Rafael. "Thank you." Rafael looked back at him.

"It was that repellent we sprayed in the coyote den to keep other animals out." I shook my head at his response, couldn't he just accept the man's thank you. "I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering. It's just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone." I rolled my eyes looking at Sheriff beside me. 

"No, it was more than that." Sheriff told him. "Thank you." There was a difference between sheriff Stilinski and Agent Rafael, Sheriff was nice and Rafael is terrible. 

"It was a lucky connection." I shook my head at Rafael. 

"McCall, can you shut up please and accept my sincerest gratitude." That's the Sheriff Stilinski I'm talking about. 

Rafael let out a sigh before putting his hand out. "Accepted." They both shook hands, they broke their handshake. 

"All right, you two." Mom said making Isaac and Scott look over at her. "You've got school in less than six hours. Go home. Go to sleep." They both nodded. 

"Okay." Scott told her before turning around and leaving. 

Mom looked over at me. "Same goes for you, Derek must be tired too." I nodded in agreement. 

"Derek?" Rafael's voice was heard making me pause, my mom's eyes widen. 

I looked at Sheriff and my mom. "I need to go home, now." I flashed them a smile before turning to Sheriff and pulling him into a hug. "I'm glad Stiles is okay." I whispered in his shoulder as he rubbed my back. 

We slowly broke away and I kissed my mom's cheek before turning around and walking down the hall, I walked out of the hospital to see Derek in the car waiting for me, I made my way towards the car and getting into the passenger seat strapping my seatbelt. 

"Let's get home." He nodded and drove off. 

We made it to the loft and walked in the first thing I did was take off my shoes and hop onto the bed, throwing the sheets over my body, I didn't bother taking my clothes off knowing I would wake up for school anyways. 

Derek came over throwing himself next to me and wrapped his arms around me and pulling me closer to him, I fluttered my eyes closed and instantly fell into deep sleep. 

*****************

My eyes fluttered open, I tiredly rolled over to see an empty spot beside me. I sat up confused before stretching my bones feeling them crack, I grabbed my phone looking at the time, it's evening?! Are you kidding me!? 

I missed school, I gasped throwing on my shoes before running towards the door pulling it opened. I stopped when I saw Peter sitting there drinking alcohol, he looked up at me with a smile while I narrowed my eyes at him. "Good evening." He sipped his drink. 

"Where the hell is Derek? He was supposed to wake me up for school!" I sighed running a hand through my hair. 

He chuckled. "He's with Kira." I raised an eyebrow in surprise. 

"What do you mean he's with Kira? What does he need Kira for?" I asked, crossing my arms standing in front of him. 

He smirked at me. "Jealous or something?" I looked at him like he was an idiot.

"No." I answered. "She likes my brother and Scott likes her, now tell me what does he need her for?" I repeated, he sat up twirling his cup around in his hand. 

"He wants to know  everything that happened at the power station with that-" He put on his thinking face. 

I rolled my eyes. "William borrow?" He nodded. 

"Yup, he told her to show him what happened that night." Why does Derek want to know? 

I turned around walking back into my room. I walking towards the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror before redoing my makeup, when I was done, I walked out grabbing my phone texting Scott who told me he was at the hospital. 

I grabbed my side purse walking out of the loft. I walked down the side way and quickly reached my hand out stopping the cab from driving off, getting into the car telling him to take me to the hospital. 

Coming to a stop, I quickly paid the driver before opening the door and getting out, making my way into the entry smiling at the nurses who greeted me, I walked into the waiting room to see my mom and Scott talking to each other. 

I made my way towards them. "Hi." I said, my mom stood up smiling at me before pulling me into a hug. 

"Hi." She kissed my forehead before pulling away. 

I smiled down at Scott who had a sad look upon his face. "Scott?" He looked up at me. "Are you okay?" He nodded his head, rolling my eyes knowing he wasn't. 

I know when he is lying we're twins, we were roommates in my mom's stomach. I've been with him since forever. "Yeah right." I whispered shaking my head. 

"Come on, let's go see Stiles." Mom said, making Scott stand up. 

We walked down the hallway and to the MRI room, I looked at Stiles who was with the doctor and his dad. My heart clenched seeing him like this. Scott grabbed my hand taking me towards Stiles who was wearing the hospital clothes sitting on the machine. 

"I'm not sure I know how to pronounce this." The doctor told Mr.Stilinski and my mom. "Or if it's not actually a misspelling." I crossed my arms looking at the doctor. 

"Just call him Stiles." Mr.Stilinski responded. 

He nodded. "Stiles, just to warn you, you're going to hear a lot of noise during the MRI. It's due to pulses of electricity going through metal coils inside the machine." Stiles kept his eyes on him. "Uh, if you want we can get you earplugs or headphones." Shaking his head. 

"Oh, no, no, I don't need anything." He mumbled, I rubbed his arm up and down comfortingly. 

Mr.Stilinski looked over at him. "Hey." Stiles looked up at his dad as I pulled my hand away. "We're just on the other side of that window." He pointed and I nodded my head in agreement. 

His dad smiled at him as Stiles patted his shoulder, and then turned around shooting me a smile before walking off with my mom. I looked down at my shoes while Scott was doing the same, we were all three in silence. 

"Okay." Stiles broke the silence making us look up at him. "You two know what they're looking for, right?" I kept myself quiet watching Stiles' every move. "It's called frontotemporal dementia." I swallowed hard crossing my arms tighter around me. "Areas of your brain start to shrink. It's what my mother had." A lump slowly formed in my throat as my eyes watered. "It's the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers. And there's no cure." I shook my head holding back my tears. 

Scott and I glanced at each other. "Stiles, if you have it, we'll do something." Scott spoke up, I nodded in agreement, not daring to talk knowing my voice would crack if I did. "I'll do something." Stiles looked at the both of us with tears in his eyes. 

My sight became blurry, as tears poured in my vision. Stiles quickly pulled us into a hug, I closed my eyes letting tears fall out. Hugging the both of us tighter. He doesn't deserve any of this. "Okay, Stiles." The three of us pulled away hearing the doctors voice. "This will take about 45 minutes to an hour. Now remember, try not to move. Even just a little bit. Stiles, you're going to hear that noise now. It's going to be a loud clanging. Kind of like a hammer hitting an anvil." He explained. 

I looked at Stiles with a smile. "We'll help you." I told him squeezing his hand, he nodded his head before we let go. Walking out of the room, I ran a hand through my hair looking over at Scott who was lost in his thoughts. "He doesn't deserve any of this." I whispered, Scott nodded in agreement. 

"He doesn't at all." Scott said in agreement looking down at me. 

***************

I was wrapped up in Derek's arms while my head was resting on his chest, I closed my eyes listening to his and Scott's conversation. "You know the stuff you we're telling me about chemo signals earlier? It reminded me of the time you we're teaching me to use anger to control the shift." I chuckled remembering the old times. 

Derek looked down at me kissing my forehead before looking over at Scott. "I think you ended up teaching me more about that." I looked up at him with a raised brow. 

Scott smiled up at him. "Are you teaching me again?" He asked, I couldn't stop myself from letting out another chuckle. 

Just like old times, god how bad I missed things. "Think of it more like sharing a few trade secrets." I snorted making him look down at me narrowing his eyebrows. 

"You sharing secrets, ha! That's new." He sent me a look before pecking my forehead again. 

Scott nodded his head. "I agree with her." He pointed at me and I smirked. 

"Everyone agrees with me." Derek chuckled. 

"Cocky much?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at me with his forest green eyes. 

"I wonder where I got that from?" I crossed my arms picking my head up from his chest. 

He rolled his eyes wrapping his arms tighter around me pulling me closer to his chest. "You two know, I took Cora back to South America, right?" I rolled my eyes nodding my head remembering him explaining how he got kidnapped. 

He told me he changed his mind and was coming back to beacon hills because he knew he couldn't leave me or be away from me for so long, i'm still angry at him for trying to leave. "It's where she spent most of her time after the fire but that's not the only reason I left." He didn't tell me the reason he left, I looked at him curiously. "I needed to talk to my mother." Sending him a confused look. 

Wait what does he mean talk to his mother? I'm so confused right now. "How?" I asked the same time Scott said. "Your dead mother." I looked over at him slapping his shoulder. 

I get that it's a fact but he didn't have to say it like that. "She told me something that changed my perspective on a lot of things. She said that my family didn't just live in Beacon Hills. They protected it." A smile formed on my face. "This town needs someone to protect it. Someone like you and Layla." He looked down at me moving a stray of hair from my face. 

"And someone like you to teach me a few trade secrets." Scott added, Derek nodded his head. 

My mouth opened slightly when something hit me like a train. "What?" Derek asked worriedly. 

I glanced at the two, opening my mouth hesitantly. "He was trying to protect us." I breathed out, Scott and Derek stared at me curiously. "Stiles was protecting us." I pulled away from Derek's arms standing up.

"From himself." Scott spoke up making me look at him nodding my head. 

*****************

The three of us were on the hospital roof, I held my cardigan tighter around my body letting out a breath. "What are we looking for?" Derek asked, grabbing my hand and interlocking it with his. 

"I'm not sure." Scott answered looking around. "But I think Stiles wasn't just up here struggling with himself." I looked down before looking over at my brother. 

"He was struggling not to do something." My eyes flickered to Derek's gorgeous ones. 

I kept my eyes on Scott who was standing in front of a power box and it has a warning sign beside it. I watched Scott climb a random box taking out a white duffel bag, I watched him unzip the bag and throwing everything out on the ground, revealing nothing but tools. 

The three of us looked at each other with wide eyes, my eyes fell on a black damaged wire. Swallowing hard looking at the things on the ground. Derek grabbed me pulling me away with him as Scott quickly moved away. 

When the power box threw sparks we backed away more when we saw how it looked like it was about to explode or something was going to happen. 

The wire started moving like crazy, I squeezed Derek's hand. The three of us looked at one another in worry. 

Until the wire flew off the roof. 

*******************

Next Chapter: (3x19) Letharia Vulpina. 

I know these chapters are slacking but I promise to try my best with the next chapter! 

What do you guys think of Cocky Layla? And when do you guys think Rafael is going to find out his daughter is married to something sexy? How do you guys think he'll react? Comment down bellow! 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, vote, share and I will see you all with another chapter! Love ya <3

:) Smile and Stay Positive!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 25.3K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...
14.5K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
483 8 22
This is a sequel to Perfect love, go read that Story first to better understand this story. It's been five years since Derek last saw Stiles, five y...
Moonlight Lover bee द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

21.3K 693 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...