Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

Da MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... Altro

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 12.

178 39 29
Da MohikaArya

By the time I woke up, again, Harry was no longer with me so I found myself cuddling with a cushion.

I slowly sat upright on his bed and began rubbing away sleepiness from my eyes.

"Angry Bird! Come downstairs! See what happened!"

I opened my eyes in horror. From downstairs, Harry was calling out for me. He was so loud man.

I quickly got up from bed, opened the door like The Flash and began hurrying down the stairs.

"Where are you Harry?" I shouted with my heart in my throat.

"In the kitchen." He sang.

"What the hell?!" My eyes again grew wide. Not because he was half head or half of the knife being sunk in his abdomen, but because the there was mess all around of flour.

"See, a cat came in through this window and the flour container fell because of it." He pouted his lips like a child showing off his cute dimples.

Such a child and he calls me kid.

"Dimples are deceiving." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say Angry Bird?" He said with an innocent smile.

"I said stop making this stupid cute face before I kill you!" I roared.

"Woah, my Bird wants to be a dinosaur?" He widened his eyes with an amused look.

I ignored the flips my heart did when he called me My Bird and kept the scowl on my face. "One thing you have to make sure is never to disturb me during my sleep. I get real angry, I don't know why it's in my genes." I said calmly.

"But you are up now anyways." He nonchalantly shrugged.

"Okay now shut up." I wanted to end this. "Clean this mess up."

"Won't you help me? See I'm so tired." He pretended to yawn.

"I think you have had fair share of sleep last night." I smirked at him.

"So I guess someone's getting naughty huh?" He started reaching for me.

I squealed and started throwing eggs on him.

"Angry Bird! Not my hair please." And with that he splashed milk on me.

"So now we're into food fight?" I asked holding a plate up for defense.

"No. Definitely not."

We both became dead silent. Harry didn't have a womanly voice, nor did I have. So we both turned to see the entrance of the kitchen and spotted Anne with a scowl on her face.

"Harry as much as I am liking to see you happy once again, this kind of behavior is not tolerated. I know you both are kids so your punishment is to clean this mess up." With that Anne walked away but still a smile on her lips.

I really felt bad. Everytime I did something wrong, Harry was charged for my deeds.

I looked up at Harry apologetically and he reassuringly nodded at me saying that it was fine.

What I didn't understand was her saying 'I'm liking to see you happy once again'. That once again was stuck in my head and I wanted to ask him about this. Maybe later.

We took good fifteen minutes to clear that mess up but still Harry won't stop tickling me. He was very careless once he was in a good mood.

"I think I need a shower." I brushed off a piece of egg shell from my shoulder.

"Then shower with me Angry Bird." He spoke seductively. I rolled my eyes. But shouting at my brain to stop that tingling sensation in my stomach.

"I'm going to my house then. See you later Harry." I said turning away.

"Wait!" He grabbed me by my upper arm and my face lightly hit his hard chest.

"What?" I asked already irritated by those dirty clothes now. Man, I really smelled like Bear Grylls out on a mission in a forest.

"I'm saying you go and shower upstairs in my room. I'll get you your clothes." My heart melted with his hospitality.

"Okay."

With that he walked to the front door and I marched my way upstairs to his room.

I slowly took in what did he have for a good shower. I spotted a shower gel and a shampoo bottle ready to be used. I smiled and quickly stripped off my clothes and folded them into a neat pile.

By the time I was finished, there was a knock on the door.

"Birdie?" His deep voice called out.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Yes?"

"Can I come inside?"

My heart stopped.

"No!"

I heard faint laugh from the other side.

"Okay then, the clothes are outside the door. Dress up quickly we have to go somewhere." And I guess he left.

Looking at the clothes he brought me, I was satisfied because he brought me my black full-sleeved top and a thick blue pair of jeans. No problem for undergarments because my entire closet had the same type.

As I padded my way to the kitchen, I saw Harry setting up the breakfast table. It looked as if he had already cleaned himself up as he looked fresh. I smiled at the sight. He looked so... lovely?

"C'mon AB, let's eat and then I'll get you somewhere." He said motioning me to take a seat beside him.

I made myself comfortable and gave him a questioning look.

"What?"

"What's AB?"

"Oh, your nickname was too big. So abbreviation of Angry Bird, AB."

I snorted. "You are insane Harry."

"Crazy in your love." He flirted.

"In your imaginations dude." I was already used to his useless flirting technique but still I couldn't hide the blush I got.

He made me pancakes which were actually tasty. He knew I appreciated his cooking by the way I devoured it.

"C'mon let's hurry." After finishing he quickly grabbed my hand, bid goodbye to his mom, so did I, and exited the house.

I heard the ringing sound of the car indicating that it was unlocked.

"Mazda2?" I asked in shock.

"See it's a bit worn out car since it was bought few years back but trust me it's still in prefect worki-"

"Harry can I drive it? Please please please! You can tell me the directions but please let me drive it." I squealed and batted my eyelashes with a hint of puppy eyes.

"You can drive?" He asked scanning me up and down as if  I didn't have any arm earlier because of which I couldn't drive a car.

"Who do you think I am? I'm a prefect driver!" I began taking keys from him.

He went to the deepest of the thoughts ruling his mind, locked eyes with me and quietly handed me the keys.

I jumped up and down and gave him a hurried hug.

Mazda has always been my weakness. There was something in her headlights or the ratio in which it was fixed because of which I loved her a lot. Mazda2 was just a daughter of Mazda and I guessed, I loved the whole freaking family!

When I was about to step into the driver's seat, when a pair of arms were tightly wounded around me and I let out a scream which should have sounded like a dying ... walrus?

"Angry Bird, I don't know if you are a perfect driver or not. I'll find that later anyhow. But, the thing I know perfectly is you don't have your license. You shouldn't be driving a car, but you have me." I stopped all my ninja movements to get free. My heart thundered in my chest. So many reasons.

First, Harry Styles rasping words in my ear, so near to me.
Second, Harry Styles rasping dirty words into my ear.
Third, Harry Styles hinted, rather told he wanted me to ride him.
Fourth, Harry Styles knew that I still didn't have my driving license.

Shit, I was dead.

***

A/N

I know there wasn't much in this chapter but whatever it was, please deal with it?

Because next chapter would be having introduction of many people.

Any guesses?

So that's a wrap.

Take care guys, be healthy.

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Ace Da Antonia

Storie d'amore

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...