My Complicated Life! (AU Harr...

Bởi sassygirl93

Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coo... Xem Thêm

My Complicated Life! (AU Harry Styles Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78
Chapter 79:
Epilogue:

Chapter 6:

20.9K 482 42
Bởi sassygirl93

A/N: Attention I did not really edit this, I just really want to post this!

Eva's POV

"How's your arm?" I ask Harry.

"Fine." He lies.

"If I had my purse I would give you some Tylenol but it's in Mr. Payne's room." I tell him. He nods and we go back to sitting in silence.

We've been sitting and waiting for the police to finally come into the school and control the situation. Harry's mom texted Harry a while ago to see if he was alright and then explained that the police are talking with the gunmen who now have a room full of hostages. No one knows who they are and why they are doing this. Right now I don't care about that I just want this to be over so I can get out of here.

"I can't believe I didn't offer this before, do you want to text your parents and tell them you are okay?" Harry asked as he frantically tries to hand me his phone.

"No." I said simply.

"Why?" He asked confused.

'They won't care.' I said to myself.

"What?" Harry asked wide eyed. Shit I said that out loud.

"I didn't say anything." I said quickly.

"Is that why you lie about where you live?" He asked.

"None of your business." I snap and scoot away from him and rest my head on the wall next to me.

"Eva?" Harry whispered and starts to move closer to me. He reaches out and places his hand on my arm. He was about to say something when we all of a sudden hear a lot of screams. It was quiet for a while, and if it wasn't for Harry's mom we probably would've thought all this was over. I flinch and put my hands over my ears to block out the screams. Harry pulled my head into his chest and helped me block them out.

"Follow those men and they will lead you outside to your families." We hear a man say. I lift my head up and stared at the closet door. I looked at Harry asking if it was over, he shrugged his shoulders. We both turn to stare at the door, both way too scared to move. I don't really know how long we watch the door, but eventually someone knocked on the door asking if someone was in here and claiming to be the police. My heart is racing and my body is shaking violently.

"How do we know you're the police?" Harry asked sternly. We hear some muffled talking before a police badge is pushed under the door. I'm actually surprised that it fits under the door.

Harry crawls over to the badge and examines it before he looks at me and nods. I panic as I watch Harry unlock the door. I bury my face in my knees as he opens the door slowly.

"Are either of you hurt?" Someone asks Harry.

"I was graze with a bullet, and she is okay physically." Harry said. I continue to hug my knees, so I couldn't see anything. I started to freak out when I felt someone try and pick me up. I looked up and see Harry.

"I won't let anything happen to you." He said as he picks me up bridal style. I nod and lean into his chest.

"Keep your eyes closed okay?" He whispers to me as I feel him move. I didn't think twice I buried my face into the crook of his neck and keep my eyes tightly shut.

"We will take you both to one of the paramedic stations that we have set up and get you checked out. If you don't need to go to the hospital you will be transported to the police station to give your statements." A man explained to Harry and I as we exit the school (I felt the sun and fresh air hit me)

"When can we see our parents?" Harry asked.

"After the paramedics check you out, and we will find your parents and escort them to you guys." The same man said. I wonder if my parents are here?

"Eva we are at the paramedic station." Harry whispered to me, so I slowly open my eyes. The sunlight blinds me for a second until I get used to it.

"Hi my name is Annie-" I didn't hear much after that. My mind went blank as I looked around at all my peers running around searching for friends and family. I recognized a few friends, but I didn't see any of my girls. I see Ryan and Lizzie standing together with his parents. She is holding on to him like a kola bear holds onto a tree. Normally I would roll my eyes and say something mean, but I really don't blame her, not today. If I had a boyfriend I would probably be doing the same. Wait I've been doing that to Harry the entire time......

"Eva you're parents are here to take you to the police station." A young women said to me. I look up at her in shock. They are here?

"Wait I thought Harry and I had to go together?" I reply frantically. Harry has kept me safe this whole time and I'm not ready to leave him yet. I feel safe with him.

"Once Annie stitches up his arm he will go to the station with his parents." The same young women told me. I nod and look at Harry who is at least 6 feet away from me. He was staring at me with such an intense stare I had to look away.

"Oo-Kay." I stuttered. She smiles and leads me away from Harry and over to my parents. I had almost forgotten I didn't have shoes on until I stepped onto the scolding hot pavement of the parking lot. I ignore it and just walk faster until I am walking on the grass again. As I approached my parents I saw news crews lined across the street filming everything that was going on, including the body bags that were being cArefully loaded into a corners van. I mean who films that?

"Eva sweetie, are you okay?" My mom asks pulling me into her arms. My arms remained at my side shocked at her reAction.

"Once I heard what was going on I came straight down here. I tried texting your phone but I didn't get a response. I thought you were dead." She began to cry.

"I'm going to get back to work. Stay safe Eva." The young women smiled at me before walking away.

"Where are you're shoes?" My dad asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. It was easier then explaining what happened.

"Well let's get you to the police station so they can take your statement, because I have to get back to work." My mom snarls. The sympathy didn't last long. Go figure! My dad grabs my forearm and starts dragging me away to the car.

Police station interview rooms are very intimidating. I guess they are supposed to be, but I rather not be in here right now.

"Miss. Jackson would you feel more comfortable somewhere else?" A cop asks me. I nod shyly while playing with my fingers.

"Let's go to my office you might be a little more comfortable." She smiles at me. I nodded and let her lead me out of the room. We pass a few interview rooms, conference rooms, and a few offices. When we passed one office I could hear a mom scolding her kid (I assume, since this place is full of students from school) I wanted to stop and listen out of curiosity, but I couldn't. I mean who scolds their kid on a day like this?

"Eva how are you feeling?" The cop asks me. I looked up at her appalled by her question. How do you think I am? I was locked in a janitors closet for three hours while people came in and decided to shoot and kill innocent people?

"Sorry dumb question." She sighed. I nod and look down at my hands and play with my fingers.

"Can you tell me what happened before you ended up in the closet?" She asked me. I took a deep breath and began to tell her.

"So Mr. styles came out of nowhere and dragged you into the janitors closet?" She asked making sure she heard me right.

"For the second time yes." I snapped. She has been making me repeat everything I say over and over again and it's driving me insane.

"Sorry I just want to make sure I write everything down correctly." She apologized.

"Mendez can I borrow you for a second?" Another cop asked as he pokes his head inside the office.

"Sure I will be right back Eva." She smiled at me. I was glad that my parents aren't in here with me. I told the cops I didn't feel comfortable telling them what happened in front of them, because I didn't want them to feel bad for me. I clearly lied. I just didn't want them sitting in with me. I wonder where Harry is? Does his arm hurt? Wait, why do I even care that much? Maybe because he saved your life-

"sorry about that." Officer Mendez said as she walked back into her office, cutting me from my thoughts. I don't say anything to her I just nod and wait for her to start talking again.

"Do you know a Matt Remy?" She asks me nervously. My whole body freezes. I nod my head and watch her sit down at her desk facing me.

"Dd-did he ddo this?" I stuttered.

"He was one of the three gunman."

"Now I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone because we are going to try and keep it quite." She said. I nod for her to continue.

"They had a list of people they wanted dead and...umm...you were on the top of that list. Do you know why he would have you on it?" She asks nervously. WHAT?

"I haven't seen him in years." I spoke more to myself then her.

"When was the last time you saw him or spoken to him?" She asks.

"When he moved out two years ago. He moved out when he turned eighteen." I tell her. She nods and writes my response down on her notepad.

"Anything else you need to know or can I leave?" I ask her. I don't want to be here anymore and I really don't want to talk about Matt or what happened today anymore.

"Yes, just know we will do our best to keep this hidden." She smiled sympathetically.

"Thanks." I said as I stood up and walk out of the room quickly.

"Come on let's go." I say to my parents. They say something under their breaths but I don't hear it cause I was already half way out of the police station. I just want to go home, take a shower, and go to bed.

Harry's POV

"Why would you leave the cafeteria and not leave the bloody school?" My mum scolded me.

"I was but I saw Eva, so I had to make sure she was safe and I didn't think we had time to make it out of the school safely." I told her.

"I know when your lying Harry, so tell me the truth." She snapped.

"I knew she was in Mr. Payne's room so I had to go make sure she was safe and remained safe." I sighed.

A/N: please Vote and Comment so I know if you like this or not :)

Allie

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
12.8K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...