The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

De YOLOwriting101

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... Mai multe

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.
6. Food Fight
7. Coy, You're My Only Friend
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
17. Where'd Ernest Go?
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
23. Her History
24. Birth of Four
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
38. Final Battle
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5

22. Secret Stupida** Brother

9.1K 283 7
De YOLOwriting101

"You stupid, son'of an'ass, man hoe!" I kick the wall as I look at my phone. I see a picture of my dad with a woman, with one kid sitting in between them.

They smile, his eyes happy as they don't look dull for once. Whenever we used to take family pictures he resented them. He looks happy and for once not frowning or glaring at the camera.

"This is bullshit!" I yell, realizing no one is around to hear my anger outburst.

I left Gabbys room so that I could let my anger out. None of us knew my father had a side family! And they look happy as ever!

I look at my half brother, seeing him smile. He looks nothin like me in my opinion. Besides the looks, hair, and skin color. Like, what the fuck is this?

And the worst part, the half brother, Lorenzo, texted me about this. How the hell did he even get my number anyway?

Saying shit like:

Unknown: Know this is sudden but I just found out my dad was a famous wolf killer. And you are one of the Couteaus that live up to the reputation. Honestly, I don't give a fuck about that. I just want to see who the fuck is my half brother. And why am I learning bout you right now? Meet up at the nearest coffee joint round you, then look for the most striking guy there. Oh - me!

He has a mouth like a sailor like me too. I grind my teeth, realizing how much in common in speaking we have.

I throw on a hoodie and tight jeans and vans. I leave the condo as I start walking to my left.

The nearest coffee shop is about five minutes from here. If I jog it'll take two. I star jogging my anger, upset that my mother died believing my father was fateful.

All twenty of my siblings thought we were all related, and we are! Couteau last name, same looks, distinctive eyes that capture the mind in my opinion, and the skill to kill.

Now they are all dead - most of them - and this Lorenzo bitch texts me out of nowhere. I don't got time for this, can't I move on with my damn life?! Can't I just be happy with Gabbs and live with these wolves?! Can't everyone just leave me the fuck alone and stop fucking up my fucking life?!

"Damn!" I stop in front of this place called TeaTox. Who names a shop with 'Tox' in it? What the fuck does that even mean?

I walk in, seeing that it's actually nice inside. Looks modern and there's actually lots of people here. Almost as packed as Starbucks. Probably because there isn't one around here. Maybe ten minutes away.

"Couteau-y! Ov'a here!" I hear my last name echo in the room. I turn around, seeing a man smirking at me. He insulted my last name like how kids used to call it when I was little. And he is smirking like me like he wants me to punch him in the face.

I stomp over, standing in front of the table as I fold my arms.

This dude has tattoos up his neck and on and his hands and on his ripped black jeans I'm gonna guess he has them everywhere.

He stands, matching at my height.

"Ahh. Couteau-y! My big bro! I've been waiting to do this..." He rubs his hands together as he pats my shoulder. Then he yanks me in his arms as we hug.

This is awkward. Everyone is staring and some gawk.

"Wow...why are the gay men always hot?" I hear a girl whisper, and I shove him away.

"None of that gay shit. You and me need to talk seriously. I ain't your brother."

"But you are mate. Don't know why yo bein so difficult. Cooperate. Aren't you happy to see your lil'secret bro?"

"No. You're not my brother. If your las name isn't Couteau then fuck this."

Lorenzo nods, frowning as he sits down. He kicks my chair out for me, nodding for me to sit.

I sit down, my legs getting tired. As we stare he ends it by sitting up, passing me a menu.

"My last name is Wolff."

"Okay? What the fuck does that have to do with me?"

"Don't you see? My father - our father changed my mothers last name to Wolff. She never knew his last name, but knew it was suspicious when he changed it to Wolff. So when she got pregers with me, I was given the last name Wolff. Wolff, Couteau. Back me up here."

I shrug, acting like I don't care. But something does add up there. Father hated Wolfs and hated knowing there was people around him that weren't human.

"There's more. Isn't there?" I ask, and Lorenzo smirks as he folds his arms.

"My mother is - was a wolf. Until he killed her suddenly. And I watched."

I was intrigued now.

"Why?"

"Cause. Our father suspected she was a wolf. But didn't want to just go off a guess. So he changed her last name. Then he told me he tried changing her, then he started just stabbing her. I remember hearing gurgling sounds and checking in them, to see him killing her.

"I didn't stop him. And you know why? Because I decided that day, that I wanted to be just like him. Ruthless and cold blooded. And when he finished he had no mercy. Some story, huh?"

I raise my hand as I want to buy something. He does the same, and smirks, again.

"I believe you and I aren't that much different. I am human, mothers genes didn't get to me that well. But, I am a private undercover spy that kills anyone. An won't get caught."

I stand, coming with a conclusion.

"Are you saying you are trying to kill me?"

"No!!! Never! Sit down and buy something with me! We aren't done yet."  I sit back down, and a waiter comes over.

"I want-."

"We both want the chicken noodle soup and don't be light on the salt." When Lorenzo interrupts me I was about to say something, but he raised his hand.

"Okay. Thanks." Once she was gone I sneered at him.

"What the hell was that I don't want-."

"Who gives a fuck about what you want. It's about me, right now." He lays back, and I fold my arms." One day our father doesn't show up at my door when he said. So, I did some research. And found out somethings. That's how I found you, of course.

"Nineteen more. And he is famous and known for killing off the werewolves species that plague this world. No? Well, I was interested to hear how most of them died, including father. Except you."

I fold my arms. There's a catch. This doesn't sound like a 'get to know you' party. This sounds like a deal. A deal that is slowly coming up real soon.

"I want you, and I, to partner up to kill all the werewolves that roam this damn world." See? What'd I say?

"Hell to the no. I don't know if you haven't heard, but I'm retired."

When I say that he glares, his fist smacking in the table. I just sit there, my face blank and non caring.

"That's bullshit. My big bro, now leader to the Couteau family legacy, and you sayin you retired?! Like you're seventy two and about to die any second. I don't believe that."

"Believe it. I gotta life now and killing wolves isn't part of it. You should get with someone instead of focusing on such tiresome things. It's a waste of time and energy. Get a life." I stood.

I didn't want to be here anymore than I had to. My dad had an affair and none of us knew. Resulting in Lorenzo stupidass!

"Wait!" I turn around as he looks sad and desperate." What's your name?"

I shrug, I guess I'll be nice to him.

"Liam."

Lorenzo smiled, nodding as he looked away.

"Thank you."

"What are brothers for?" Is all I say, and I don't get to see his reaction because I bolted out that place.

I know for sure, we'll be meeting again.

How was that?! Should Liam be nicer to Lorenzo and learn about his lil'bro or still hate on him? Should I keep Lorenzo active in the story? Your choice!

Luv ya and don't be shy! 😘😁

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.2M 75.9K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
1.6K 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...
27.9M 636K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...