One Piece X Reader: WEDDINGS

由 Sophabelluca

BING BONG BING BONG!!~ Here that Ladies!? It's the sound of wedding bells! Are all you lucky girls out there... 更多

A/N
Reader X Katakuri: Change Fate Pt1
Reader X Katakuri: Change Fate Pt2
Reader X Katakuri: Change Fate Pt3
Reader X Shanks: Drunkard
Reader X Mihawk: Wedding Of Darkness
Reader X Luffy: Flying In
Reader X Chopper: Best Friends And Lovers
Reader X Doflamingo: The Girl He Could Only Hold Pt1
Reader X Doflamingo: The Girl He Could Only Hold Pt2
Reader X Ace: To Marry That Special Girl
Reader X Crocodile: Sand Royalty
Reader X Law: Absolutely Perfect
Reader X Akainu: Gift
Reader X Zoro: When It Rains In Fall
Reader X Hawkins: The Magician's Bride
Reader X Koby: My Little Warrior
Reader X Killer: Not As Planned
Reader X Kidd: My Precious Princess
Reader X Marco: Misunderstanding Pt2
Reader X Perospero: Candy and Gum Pt.1
Reader X Perospero: Candy and Gum Pt.2
Reader X Brook: Bink's Sake
Reader X Corazon: Fires, Just Fires
Requests Closed
Reader X Yonji: Hate Til Death
Reader X Niji: Cunning Pt1
Reader X Niji: Cunning Pt2
Reader X Ichiji: He Doesn't Love Me
Reader X Reiju: Venom
Reader X Smoker: Powerful Woman
Reader X Linlin: Party Sized
A/N Requests Back Up Again
Reader X Cracker: Tame Her
Reader X Hancock: What Does She See In Me?
Reader X Sabo: Let's Keep It A Secret Pt1
Reader X Sabo: Let's Keep It A Secret Pt2

Reader X Marco: Misunderstanding Pt1

8.9K 220 90
由 Sophabelluca

Warning: reader-chan is pretty dang salty in this one and Marco's a bit of a jerk...hey, I can't make all my characters pure cinnamon rolls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the most important moment of your life! But you just couldn't decide how to do it, or even how to pull it off! Marco was always too damn perceptive for anything to ever work, but this time, you were filled to the brink with determination.

"What if we stuff all the party crackers with sea water? So then Marco gets soaked!" You turned to Ace and looked at him as if he was the stupidest human being ever, "Ace you have a devil fruit too! Remember? Plus, for the record that ain't funny either" how were you and Ace supposed to pull off the best wedding prank on Marco if you didn't know anything!

The oversized chicken just up and announced to the whole crew that he was getting married on Friday and wouldn't tell anyone about who it was with or nothing, all he said was, "all you need to know is that she knows who she is and I'm sure she's excited about this as well" and that had you fuming!

Not only were you and Marco best friends, but you had the longest time crush on him, but NOOOOO, not only does the pig head refuse to realize that you've only pranked him to get his attention, but he up and goes and finds another woman!! Like what the heck!?

Marco has never spoke of another girl! And you and him had the closest relationship ever since you made the crew! And after all your years of work in trying to get close to him he just falls for another girl who didn't even put in any effort!? No way!

You were going to have your vengeance! You were going to show him what he missed out on! You were going to humiliate him in front of the crew and his fiancee! YOU WERE GOING TO SHOW HIM WHAT A PATHETIC MAN HE WAS AND LAUGH!!!

You let out another bitter snicker as you continued to slave over the messy work table, and without you or Ace noticing, you were being watched from the porthole.

Izo, Haruta and Thatch all watched you with concerned gazes, they all knew about your big crush and the also knew how the announcement hurt you, in fact Ace was actually there just to keep you from doing anything too vengeful, but keeping Izo in check was also another problem.

"Augggh! I just wanna stomp out of here and go tell Marco whats-what, (Y/N) has been fighting for him tooth and nail from the first moment they met and now this!? I'm gonna kill him!"

Thatch only gruffly bit his lip, "as much as I want to agree with you...we can't force Marco to just end his plans and fall for (Y/N), besides, that'd completely humiliate her" he was just the worried big brother that didn't want to take either of his sibling's sides and make the other feel betrayed.

"Well what can we do?" Haruta sighed, Thatch took another glance at you, ever since the announcement you've stopped eating as much as you used to and refused to sleep over thinking up revenge plots, "I'm..I'm gonna go tell pops"

Izo gasped in panic and Haruta barely missed the door when he tried to stop Thatch from leaving, but the cook already slipped through the door and marched down the hall to pop's room, both Izo and Haruta were left behind and stiff with fear, this wasn't going to end well..at. all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pops?" Thatch knocked on the door to only be met with a brief grunt of permission, and not to hesitate for a moment in fear he might lose his cool the brunette slipped in.

Whitebeard took a worrisome gulp from his gigantic flask that he always kept hidden from the nurses and glanced down at the intruder who interrupted his sleep, "ah, Thatchy boy? What are you doing here so late at night?"

Again, the prankster thought about retreating for a moment but instantly hardened his resolve at the memory of his suffering sister, she needed him, she needed pops.

"I-It's about (Y/N) pops..." the old man paused at the mention of his one and only daughter and deeply frowned, his beloved, spunky little hellraiser was extremely tough, and there wasn't much that you couldn't take on by yourself or made you upset.

He quickly gripped ahold of his cane and stabbed the deck with it making the boat sway to the side, "what's wrong with my little hellraiser?" He angrily boomed.

Thatch almost lost his balance but quickly pulled himself together to answer the emperor's question, "s-she's..*sigh*..she's really hurt pops, I-It's about Marco's wedding....pops, she's liked Marco for..a long time and now he's suddenly getting hitched to some nobody and she's really....sad"

This made Whitebeard full blown furious, he always knew his little hellraiser took a shine to Marco, and the man himself knew that as well, but to actually do something like that without confronting her first about it was just cruel, he thought she and Marco talked about it first but apparently they didn't.

Whitebeard angrily banged his cane onto the deck again, making it tremble under his power he shouted at the top of his lungs, "GET THAT STUPID SON OF MINE HERE RIGHT NOW!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up feeling sick to your stomach, today was his freaking wedding day, woop dee dang doo, how great was that, now you were even contemplating on faking your own death to uproot that jerk's oh so magical wedding day and turn it into a funeral.

But then that's when it hit you, your prank..an evil smile made way onto your features, he was going to feel your rage, late last night you finally decided on what to do for his wedding, using your heruhaundo no mi powers, you were going to completely crash the wedding looking like a deranged intruder from hell and extravagantly oppose to their marriage, sure it wasn't a prank but...it would surely appease your boiling rage.

You ran out of funny ideas long ago.

Just as you were about to prepare on your own, you noticed something hanging on your door in the mirror and turned around only to freeze in half shock and half mortification.

It was the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in your entire life...but why was it here? Now that was the mystery.

But all positive thoughts soon left you when you found a note with familiar writing on it, 'wear this at the wedding, you're my 'best man' -Marco' okay, now you just wanted to rip the thing to shreds with your powerful jaws and throw it into his face at the wedding but....

Best man..even though you've been ignoring him for the past few weeks..he still thought of you..as...his friend..what have you been doing? He never knew he hurt you, and now you were actually going to ruin his most important day just because of your stupid jealousy.

With a guilt filled sigh you delicately picked the dress up and looked it over with a sad smile, if you weren't going to be his wife...then at least you can continue to be his best friend by doing this one little thing for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took in a deep breath, right above the deck was everyone, your old man, all your brothers, and the groom, you still didn't know if it was lucky or not but the bride still didn't show up yet, maybe she changed her mind?...But as much as you wanted that to happen for yourself, for Marco's sake you hoped you were wrong.

Suddenly the door beside you burst open and you almost felt like punching the intruder's faces when you saw their dazed expression, "ACE, IZO, THATCH!! YOU IDIOTS!! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!"

Shaking their heads from their stupor Ace leaped right up at you and shook your shoulders like a magic eight ball, "(Y/N)!! MARCO'S NOT A JERK!!!"

What?....WHAT!?

"What the heck are you talking about?" But before you could possibly even throttle him Izo already shoved you out the door, "AUGH! IZO! LET ME BACK IN THERE RIGHT NOW!!"

Feeling your fangs start to poke out from under your lips and your tail growing out, you angrily pounded on the door quickly losing your restraint, until you realized...

You paused and slowly turned around and felt your tail frizz up in embarrassment, everyone. was. staring. at. you. And also including Marco, this making the ears on your head bend back and you hissed at the pressure, you hated staring from anyone, and you just made a scene in front of everyone.

"Finally, the bride showed up"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

336K 15.5K 30
🏴‍☠️🔥☠️ ── OPLA┊❪ ꜱᴀɴᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❜ ࿔*:・゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...
9.5K 440 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...
2.7K 45 24
Writing one shots of the men I simp for. Romance, angst, love triangle, fluff, silly, loveless romance, cheating anything, you say it, I'll write it✍...
136K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...