Bedroom Business.

Od Suzanneq_

All Jade wanted was more work experience to update her resume, but the last thing she expected was her sexy... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 6B
Chapter 7A
Chapter 8A
Chapter 8B
Chapter 9A
Chapter 9B
Chapter 9C
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15B
Chapter 15 C
Chapter16

Chapter 5

22.9K 529 10
Od Suzanneq_

Chapter 5

He pulled her along him as made way for her with his big body. They finally arrived in a small room with only a few occupants. He turned to face her. She dropped her drink on a near by table and straightened. Her black clutch purse was made of metallic iron, but covered with fabric. Jade targeted his left shoulder and slapped the heavy purse against it, eliciting a surprised "Ouch!" from him. 

"You rat! You slimy conniving jerk!" she whisper shouted. 

His eyebrow shot towards his hairline. 

"This isn't a business party!" she accused. 

At least he had the grace to color slightly. But the color was gone as soon as it came. 

"Still, you're here. Better to loosen up and enjoy the party" he said, his eyes twinkling mischievously. 

Jade was too stunned to react when he enfolded her in his arms and glided on to the dance floor. She had two options, either accept gracefully or struggle awkwardly. She sighed as she began to dance with him. What harm could one dance do? However, dancing with Nick wasn't just moving to the beat of the song, it was a lot more complicated than that. His arms felt like heaven. They were just moving, oblivious of everything but themselves.

Pressed against him, breathing him in, Jade got lost in the man and the moment. He was making her feel things she'd never felt with any one. She let her head rest against his chest, too powerless to resist when she felt his mouth at the nape of her neck. Jade shivered deliciously. One dance melded into two, into three until they both lost count. 

He murmured against her smooth satiny skin, sending vibrations to her very core.  

She couldn't even remember what he'd done to make her angry at first. 

They were all but making love on the dance floor and Jade didn't want to stop. She felt wanton, and it was definitely not because of the champagne.

Suddenly, the music stopped and bright lights filled the dim room. Conversation around them filtered and they were yanked out their cocoon. Guests were grabbing plates and queuing in front a buffet that had been set out. 

Sanity returned and they drew apart. Jade did not fail to notice the jealous looks thrown her way. Apparently, Nick Colby was a big catch-to them. But not to her.  

She heard Nick ask her if she wanted to eat. 

"No, not yet. But go on if you like, I'll just find the ladies room" she said, slipping out of his arms. She went out across the large room and found the ladies room, with a bit of navigating. It was empty, she noted thankfully. She rinsed her face and hands and dried up. She was reapplying her lip-gloss when she heard someone come in.

Jade groaned internally when she saw that the newcomer was Jessica. She replaced her lip-gloss in her purse and turned to go. 

"Hold on there a second," she said, dropping her things on the table and blocking Jade's way.

"Now, I don't know if you've noticed, but Nicholas Colby is mine and I intend for it to stay that way!" she spat, spoiling for a fight.

"I'm sorry, how's any of that my business?" Jade asked, in no mood to be on the receiving end of any irrational jealousy spurred anger.

"Now look here, you little pest, don't give me an attitude! I don't want to see you anywhere near my man! And by my man, I mean Nick! Don't you even think of daring me" with that, she pushed past Jade into the nearest stall.

Jade stepped out of the room without answering her. She needed to clear her head. Grabbing another champagne glass, she stepped out on a balcony over looking the side of the estate. She set her purse down on the flat railing and sipped her drink. The warm breeze caressed her skin. 

She stood there for ten minutes. She felt his presence before seeing him.

"You look really stunning tonight," he said sincerely. 

Jade swallowed aware of his nearness. 

"Look at me Jade" she shivered, turning round to face him. 

"Have you done this before?" she asked. "No". 

"Do you want me to kiss you?" he asked. "Y-yes".

With an oath, he closed the distance between them, covering her lips with his. 

Jade sighed as his taste filled her senses. She wrapped her hands around his neck, drawing him impossibly closer. 

His hands were buried in her hair, as he kissed her hungrily, drinking in her taste.  

A raw groan escaped him as she moved against him. His hands dragged lower, filling one hand with a perfectly rounded breast. 

His mouth was everywhere; at the soft base of her neck, on her breast teasing her nipple to submission. Jade moaned as her head fell back. Her legs gave way as Nick held her against him. She was pressed against him. The fire in her lower belly was hot and molten desire filled her body.

A bucket of water could not have doused Jade better when she felt his desire pressed against her belly, strong and hard. 

She drew back as if burned, backing into the railing and sending her glass crashing on the balcony. 

Nick looked up dazed. He caught Jade just in time as she fell, a shard of glass cutting her skin deep. 

Blood was dripping from the wound now. "Don't panic honey".

****************

Chapter 5B

Nick steadied her and maneuvered her gently towards a small bench placed on the side of the balcony where the lights were brighter. He sat her down and turned her to face him. She was avoiding his eyes and he couldn't blame her, after the way he had jumped on her like a sex crazed man. He uncuffed his shirt and folded his sleeves before gently lifting her injured leg up. He slipped off her shoe and placed her bare leg on his thigh. Her toenails were painted hot pink, contrasting sharply with the dark color of his trouser. 

"Look, I'm sure it's not that bad. There's no need for you to do this..."Jade protested.  

She stopped when she realized she was wasting her time.  It was very bad. The cut was very deep and would likely throb for many days. It was bleeding profusely and the blood was starting to soak his trouser. Without thinking, Nick pulled off his loosely knotted tie from his neck and wrapped it around her ankle to minimize the bleeding. 

Jade looked on, surprised at his actions. She'd never imagined she'd ever see this side of her boss. He concentrated on tying the silky tie around her hurting ankle. For a moment, blood stopped flowing in her leg, sending electric jitters through it. Instinctively, she wiggled her toes, trying to restore circulation in her numb leg. 

The innocent action transmitted messages to parts of Nick's anatomy that created purely sinful pictures in his mind. He swallowed and tried to concentrate.

"Now, we have to get you to a first aid box" he said. He gently set her foot down and stood up; crouching in front of her, she slipped of her other shoe. 

"What're you- Ooof!"Her words were cut off when Nick suddenly slung her over his shoulder. 

"Oh my God Nick" jade shrieked. 

"Put me down! You can't carry me inside like this! People are in there!" she said, struggling futilely. 

Nick carried her out of the balcony into the room, partly hidden by a pillar. He walked stealthily in the shadows until he entered an empty smaller room with a piano and a few chairs.  

"I can't believe you did that!" jade huffed when he set her down on one of the chairs. He left her with an "I'll be right back" and shut the door silently. 

Nick pulled out his cell phone and called Nina, telling her to meet him in the piano room with a first aid box, before he went back to the balcony to grab her shoes and purse.  He frowned when he sighted Jessica coming towards him, sulking. This couldn't be good. 

"Nick, you've totally ignored me all evening when I've done nothing to you. Don't think I didn't see you dancing with that-that little-"

"That's enough Jessica. I suggest you go eat now. I'm really busy now," He said. 

Jessica looked pointedly at the female items in his hands and hissed. 

"We're not through with conversation yet". 

He left her there and continued to the empty room. His sister was already there, bandaging Jade's leg. Her little daughter was also there talking to Jade. They were so engrossed in each other that they didn't notice his entrance.  

He let the door click loudly, catching their attention. 

"Uncle Nick!" his three-year-old niece cried. 

"Hello snug bug!" he caught her as she flung herself into his arms. 

"Your friend is pretty" she whispered into his ear. 

"She has a puppy". 

Nick laughed. 

After chatting with them, he left to find his parents.

Jade found herself laughing and relaxing at the table. She was actually enjoying the dinner. The other guests were friendly except of course Jessica and the people who sat around her who kept throwing her hostile looks. Jade ignored them and enjoyed her food and the party in general. Nina who she found out to be a fashion designer lent her a pair of flats to replace her heels for comfort. She was able to move if she didn't put too much weight on her injured leg. Nick's parents were warm and welcoming and they joined the long dinner table with his father at the head of the table and Nick at the end. 

Jade was seated between a male stranger in his late twenties and Nina. 

Jessica sat opposite Nina laughing at anything and everything. Nina's daughter, Nikki was a little angel. Delicate like her mother, Jade took an instant liking to the little girl. She learnt that her father, Nina's husband was away on business.Jade watched Nick subtly. Around familiar people, he seemed friendlier and less aggressive. More than once, she'd caught him staring at her. But, then it was mutual. 

Well, Jade thought; she enjoyed the party more than she had hoped. At least, it was not a complete disaster and she and her boss although were not best of friends, they were not enemies in the least.

Next page? >

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment!

Thanks!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.9M 93.8K 52
Derick Reid owner of a multi-billionaire company in NYC, your typical billionaire playboy, the usual arrogant and rude and add a pinch of heartlessne...
7.2M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...
186 2 58
Ainsley the girl with boldness and ugly fell in love with her boss the most handsome man in her country Brandon. Find out what happens when her boss...
40.9K 1.2K 7
As if being a CEO to a multi national company wasn't enough Terry had to deal with her growing attraction towards her new drop dead gorgeous administ...