The Saint

Von Isaboricua

"Dance with me." I looked at Giovanni and his blue eyes stared at me with amazement and compassion. Something... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Book Shout Out!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Cast of The Saint

The Saint 2

41.8K 871 37
Von Isaboricua

"You can't be serious?!" I said holding onto my baby bump. "This child is going to choose for him or herself! They are not going to run the mafia!"

"An heir is to protect my empire! Our empire! This kingdom was built blood, sweat, and tears! When this baby is old enough I will train the child to be a feared leader!" Gio told me as he stood up from the couch and looking down at me.

"You sound like your father."

........

Gio and Isabel are back with the second part of their story.  They left off with the great with the incredible news of Isabel's pregnancy.  Now that this mob boss and his Bella are married and expecting, there are struggles and obstacles that they both need to cross to make sure their little Angels come into the world.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

47.6K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...
30.7K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
136K 2.5K 77
CAROLINE MATISSE - - - »I'm trained to kill, not to love« I have killed many men in my life. ...
11.4K 863 42
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! ★Be careful who you trust. Because, even your bestfriend can also become your greatest enemy★ Don't come close to me !" I...