Sharingan Alchemist - Naruto...

De Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... Mai multe

Disclaimer and Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - A Konoha Shinobi
Chapter 2 - Mission in a foreign world
Chapter 3 - State Alchemist Qualification Exam
Chapter 4 - Meeting the Fullmetal Alchemist
Chapter 5 - Scar
Chapter 6 - Wounded and running away
Chapter 7 - Dinner date
Chapter 8 - Trouble in the military
Chapter 9 - More homunculi
Chapter 10 - Kidnapped!
Chapter 11 - First 2 man team
Chapter 12 - Life is Unfair
Chapter 13 - Hate and whisked away again
Chapter 14 - Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Hello Kankuro!
Chapter 17 - Sharingan discovered
Chapter 18 - Talk and loving you
Chapter 19 - The chase and the freedom
Chapter 20 - Let me stay with you
Chapter 21 - Family fussing
Chapter 22 - Wedding!
Chapter 23 - Uncertainty and pure love
Chapter 24 - Old friends
Chapter 25 - Home and good news!
A/N: Help please!!
A/N 2 - Lol more help :P
Chapter 26 - New changes and birth
Chapter 27 - Our new family
Chapter 28 - Kidnapped and unexpected guests
Chapter 29 - News of war
Chapter 30 - Another guest and a life of peace
Please read this too! :)

Chapter 16 - Truth and Lies

5.8K 230 33
De Midnight_Lilac

Jean pov:

“Don’t get fresh with my princess, got it?” the man named Kankuro glared and pointed a finger at us. Princess? He was calling Mia his princess?! And she seemed to have no problem at all….wait….could it be that this man was the one Mia liked now?

I clenched my jaw, the tightness in my chest appearing again. I clenched my fists and I could tell that I was trembling. My eyes stung and I looked away. “Whatever.” I hissed and walked past them to the HQ. “You really are pathetic, Mia.” I heard lt Hawkeye say and Mia chuckled. I let out a shuddery breath that clenched my chest more and lt Furey touched my shoulder. “Lt Havoc. I’m really sorry about all this.”

I turned to him and gave a weak smile. “Thanks for supporting me.” I couldn’t quite think of what else to say and we walked to the HQ silently.

>>Timeskip

Today was a mess. I had messed up everything possible. Every damn thing….and it was all because of her and her new boyfriend.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

How could I have been so stupid and thought that an alchemist like her would actually take me and my feelings seriously? She was an alchemist…and I was nothing more than an ordinary soldier with no special skills.

I had given up completely. There was no girl in this world who would truly love me. I was just a toy….a doll which is thrown away when a child gets bored of it. And I had even sent a letter to my parents saying that I was going to stay single for the rest of my life. There were furious at first, but I had managed to convince them after talking to them on the phone.

I sighed. I had messed up so much today, the colonel had decided that I should leave early instead of getting fired for my mistakes. I pulled out a cigarette and put it to my mouth. I pulled out the lighter, but just before I could light it, her face flashed in my mind. I froze in place but then closed my eyes and sighed. She wasn’t my girlfriend anymore so I had no reason not to smoke. But still….she hated it and I couldn’t force myself to smoke.

I felt anger rise in me and I threw the lighter as hard as I could to the side. “Fine! Go find someone else! I don’t need you!” I yelled but my eyes stung again. “I’m sure she would have come here, Scar san.” I snapped my head in the direction of the voice and I saw 2 people standing along with Scar, the one who has been killing state alchemists. I narrowed my eyes and pulled out my gun, instantly forgetting my troubles.

I saw them walk into the alleys between the buildings and I followed them silently. “There she is.” The man with black hair pointed and I saw his eyes become soft. I followed their gaze and stiffened seeing Mia there with that man Kankuro. They were sitting on a bench off the road and just behind them were railings beyond which there was the lake.

“Man, you’re as beautiful as I remember Mi chan!” Mia rolled her eyes and laughed. “Shut up Kankuro! Stop being a perverted stalker!” She pushed him on the shoulder and I felt my heart twinge when he hugged her. “Hey! I may be a slight perv, but I’m not a stalker!” He pouted and I clenched my jaw. “As if! Then what are you doing here, following me everywhere?” She gave a cheeky grin and their faces were barely a few centimeters apart.

If they moved any closer, they could kiss. I felt a painful shock run through me to see her with another person like that. How could she fall for someone else so easily? Looks like I was the one at fault….I thought she was different from other girls…..but I guess I was wrong.

I turned to look at Scar and froze when I saw them watching me. They just stared for a minute but then went back to watching Mia. I didn’t really care right now. I don’t think Scar would try anything on me, so I let my hand holding the gun fall to my side and I looked back at Mia as well.

“Well, Gaara wanted me to check up on you.” The man said and I frowned. Now who’s Gaara? And where did this guy come from? The names he was mentioning were so strange.

Mia’s face broke into a small smile. “He’s a good kid…..so he’s the new kazekage, isn’t he?” Kankuro let her go and smiled while leaning back. “Yeah….we have to thank that knuckle head Naruto for that.” She smiled and then they were enveloped by silence. They looked like a perfect couple and I sighed. I turned around and decided to walk away but a question that man asked made me stop and turn around again.

“You like him, don’t you?” Mia blinked and looked at him curiously. “Hmm?” “You know, the guy you work with? Blond hair, blue eyes….” I frowned. They were obviously talking about me….but why was he saying that Mia liked me? wasn’t he her boyfriend? Mia gave a small sigh and looked at the sky. “You can tell huh?” I frowned deeper. What was going on with her? she ignored me,  insulted me, called me a toy for passing time…..how could she even have the guts to say something like that now?

Kankuro rolled his eyes. “Well duh! I can see the way you make goo goo eyes at him.” Mia turned slightly pink and glared at Kankuro. “Kankuro! Don’t say such embarrassing things! Jeez!” my heart skipped a beat…I couldn’t help but think she still looked so beautiful and that I wanted to hold her in my arms and have her hold onto me and never let go. I gave out a shuddery breath to calm myself down and I watched as Scar and the other 2 men walked away.

Mia’s face turned sad and she looked away. I took a few steps closer, hiding behind another building wanting to listen to the conversation more clearly. The words I had heard from her the day she broke up with me and the conversation she had with lt Hawkeye still hurt, but something was off about her now. She wouldn’t look sad….she shouldn’t! She herself said she was bored of me….

Kankuro leaned back on his arms and chuckled. “But I can see he hates you. What did you do? Well, knowing you, you probably drenched him with a cup of coffee or pushed him into a freezing lake, right?” I shivered. Pushed into a freezing lake huh? Well, even though it sounded….crazy, I wouldn’t have been as mad at her as I am now. But one more thing was kind of surprising. It was the middle of winter and Mia and Kankuro were wearing such light clothes. And they didn’t seem cold at all! I was feeling cold despite wearing a jacket….but these guys…

My train of thought was broken when Mia sighed and got up from the bench. She walked to the railing and held it in her hands as she stared at the lake. Kankuro noticed and stood up. “Oi, Mi chan….I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say anything rude….I was just joking.” He was slightly flustered and I saw steam as Mia breathed out slowly.

“I broke up with him.” Kankuro frowned. “What?” “Jean hates me, because I broke up with him. Because I led him on for too long and gave him false hopes. He told me…..its the first time he has gone out with someone for more than a week, I’m the first girl he has kissed and the person he wanted to marry. He even proposed to me.”

Her voice cracked once and she sighed. She sounded broken but I glared. She was telling this man everything….was she planning to make fun of me? So all her friends could laugh about what a pathetic guy I am? She broke up with me, she had no right to sound sad!

Kankuro walked to her and stood next to her. “Wait a minute. You love him a lot don’t you? So why would you break up?” He sounded surprised and honestly, I was very curious too. Both of them kept saying that Mia still loved me. And even though it was stupid, somewhere deep inside I was hoping it was true…..but I was nervous to hear anything more.

Mia sighed. “Because….I had forgotten who I am.” I frowned. What did she mean by that? How can a person forget who they are? “I don’t quite get what you mean, Mi chan.” She looked up at the sky with her brows slightly furrowed. “We’re from different worlds, Kankuro.” I clenched my hand. Making fun of me again, aren’t you?

“The reason why I’m here…..is to find the akatsuki and stop them from getting their hands on the philosopher stone.” She sounded serious and I narrowed my eyes. Who was the akatsuki? And why did they want the philosopher stone? And why was she saying that she had to stop them? So many questions were swirling in my head and I stayed there wanting to get all the information she had to say. This wasn’t a joking matter and when it came to the philosopher stone, Scar and all the homunculi were at question. Every person was at risk.

And if I listened to them, perhaps I could get some information and let the colonel know about it so he could take action.

“Wait a minute, Mi chan. I can understand that you and him are different and you have a mission to do, but what does it have to do with you loving him? you don’t have to break up for that….just tell him the truth.” She sighed and turned to face Kankuro. “Don’t you get it? I’m not an alchemist….I’m not a normal person of this place…I don’t belong here.”

I held up my gun when she said that. Not normal? What did she mean? Could it be…that she is a homunculus? Perhaps all this time she was pretending to be innocent and when she was kidnapped by the homunculi….probably it was a willing drama to give information to them about the military.

She turned away from the lake and leaned her back against the railing. “People here are normal….some of them have a special talent called alchemy. They have one unique power that makes them stronger than the rest. Like the colonel using fire, or Ed and Al having the ability to change the structure of matter or major Armstrong who has exceptional strength. I’m not like them….and I’m not even like homunculi who are considered even more unique.”

Kankuro frowned just like me. “Homunculi? What is that?” Mia crossed her arms on her chest. “According to what I read in the library and what I understood from Edward, a homunculus is a body with no soul. A creature created when an attempt of reviving a person fails. I guess….you could say it’s a little similar to the edo tensei. Although the creator cant control the created.”

Edo tensei? There were so many new words and names they were talking and honestly I was getting very confused. I couldn’t understand anything of what they were talking and it was making me frustrated.

Mia sighed again. “A homunculus is said to be a little stronger than an average alchemist…..and an average alchemist has barely 10 percent of the power that I possess. If I were to fight even a homunculus….” She chuckled bitterly. “…he wouldn’t last even 5 minutes.” Her voice was deep and it sent a shock through me. She seemed so confident and almost….deadly.

“Can you imagine how the people here would freak out if they found out that I can control 5 elements, some blood line taints and I have something called the sharingan?” She chuckled and turned to face the lake again. She could control 5 elements? Who was she really? What the hell was going on?! But despite hearing her tell all this herself, I couldn’t doubt her loyalty to the military. I couldn’t see a single trace of dishonesty as she spoke, but I felt slightly uncomfortable at the thought of seeing her….and not just for the reason of our break up.

“People here cant fight against us. And its my obligation to carry out my mission and keep my people safe. I don’t want to bring innocent people into this….I don’t want….” I could make out her eyes glaze over and she let out a shuddery breath. “I don’t want another massacre to happen.” I stiffened. Of course, all of us had heard about her past. During her conversation, I had doubted every bit of information we had known about her till now. But seeing her expression now….I knew she hadn’t lied about her past.

“I see….I can understand your concern.” Kankuro looked serious now. “I still remember the first mission you had in Suna after the massacre. You were on the roof and I, being the idiot I am, came to speak to a pretty girl.” He laughed sadly. “But when I saw you crying and when I asked you what happened…..it still frightens me. Remembering the way you broke down. I thought I had done something wrong, but when I sat down next to you, you clung to me and cried the whole night.”

My heart thumped and Mia’s eyes looked distant and yearning. “I was literally soaked in your tears and you had finally fallen asleep in the morning because you were so exhausted. But….in the morning when I found out who you were…..I felt…..devastated.”

Mia smiled and took a deep breath. I could see the pain on her face and my heart raced. My palms were sweating and my eyes wide.

“If something like that ever happened again….I don’t think I’d…..” “Don’t talk like that Mi chan.” Kankuro stopped her and she looked down, tears escaping her eyes. She looked away from Kankuro and wiped her face. “I’ve known you from 8 years….ever since the incident happened. 2 years…..you took 2 years to smile again…..and those 2 years were the most torturing despite knowing you for just that long.”

Mia held her fist to her mouth and wiped the tear tracks. She smiled softly and sighed. “I don’t know what will happen to me if something like that happens again….God forbid…..It shouldn’t happen. That’s why….Jean being alive is more important to me than him liking me. I know I hurt him and the others…..but if that’s the price to pay for them being safe….I’d do it without a second thought. Besides, the more they hateme, the farther away they’ll stay from me….which is good.”

My heart pounded in my ears. She loved me…..she still loved me. She broke up because she loved me. “Right now….stopping the akatsuki is my first priority. And I promise to protect the people here just as I protect the people back at home.” She looked dead serious now and I felt really proud to have known someone like her. I felt so happy to know that she hadn’t cheated on me and her feelings for me were true. She didn’t have someone else she liked…..she loved ME.

“You know, you’re really strong Mi chan. If I were you…..I probably wouldn’t have been able to give up on the person I love….no matter what the circumstance.” Kankuro said with a smile and Mia chuckled softly. “Don’t start getting philosophical….you usually do that when we talk serious matters.” Mia teased and I smiled. I felt so much lighter after hearing her true feelings. Of course…..she probably wouldn’t have wanted me to hear this, but it still made me feel energized.

“Hey! I do not!” Mia rolled her eyes and chuckled. Her smile turned slightly sad and she cupped his cheek. For a minute I felt nervous wondering what she was going to do. “You may be 3 years younger than me and a pervert, an idiot, and completely a brat sometimes….but I have to admit, I’m really happy that you’re one of my best friends. Thanks for being there for me, Kankuro.” He smiled and they fell into an embrace. I felt a little bad, but I knew I shouldn’t be jealous since they were very close…..close enough to be siblings.

“Anytime, Princess. Anytime.” He mumbled and she sighed and closed her eyes. They parted and Kankuro sighed. “I should be heading back.” Mia pouted cutely and I smiled softly. “Really? You’re not gonna stay?” Kankuro chuckled and shook his head. “Maybe next time. Gaara wanted me back as soon as possible.”

Mia chuckled and shook her head. “Say hi to him and Temari for me.” Kankuro nodded and he walked away from her. When he was no longer in sight, Mia’s eyes looked focused again. she took a breath and bit her right thumb drawing blood. I flinched. Why was she hurting herself?! I was about to step out and help her, but she made some weird signs with her hands and placed her hand on the ground.

“Kuchiyose no Jutsu!” She yelled and I jumped when there was a sudden puff of smoke. I narrowed my eyes when I saw a dog there. Mia smiled and kneeled down. “Hey there Pakkun.” The dog was rather odd. It wore a vest and had something metallic tied around its head. and I blinked at my stupidity and the craziness of the situation…but the dog actually talked back.

“Misaki chan, good to see you.” I wondered why the dog called her Misaki….perhaps it was a nickname? Mia took out something that looked like a scroll and held it to the dog and he took it into his mouth. “Here is my latest information. I know which of the akatsuki members are here.” The dog nodded and she patted his head. she stood up and spoke again.

“Oh yeah, Pakkun? When you meet Kakashi or Tsunade sama, can you put across a message that I would wish Neji’s team as back up.” The dog nodded and I wondered about the new name that was mentioned again. wow…there were too many people to remember…..

The dog disappeared in another puff of smoke. Mia stood there for a minute in thought and then she smirked and huffed. She rolled her head around and I heard knots in her neck release. She took a breath and looked at the lake with such determined eyes. She turned back to the road and I followed her as she walked away from the lake.

She headed back to her apartment and I stayed there until the lights in her apartment went off. My mind was racing with many thoughts, and I headed home as well. I took a shower, got into some comfortable pants and got in bed. I stared at the ceiling, replaying what I had heard from Mia. I smiled. I was just happy that she still loved me.

I closed my eyes and fell into sleep after so many days of insomnia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Jean pov :P

Hope you enjoyed!!

Vote!

Comment!!!

~<3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

307K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
8.2K 223 13
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...
36.7K 1.9K 37
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
294 15 14
The night of the massacre in the Village Hidden in the Leaves was a turning point for Itachi Uchiha. He had been entrusted with a mission, one that h...