Lycan

由 GreekFreak12254661

Hi I'm Elena. Elena Reed, I'm funny, witty, and sarcastic. At least that's what my therapist says. I'm a were... 更多

GGWP
❤👑2👑❤
⚪♠3♠⚪
lol. #falsealarm
⚫💩4💩⚫
a song.

□●□1□●□

63 5 0
由 GreekFreak12254661

The wind was brushing my face slightly as I played the flute loudly. I was outside the cafeteria leaning against a tree. Everytime I play here I am always reminded by my family. Also only 2% of the school come here. They think that the air conditioning will not ruin their make-up. Little do they know that their heads are already full of air so they need not worry.

Also there's the fact that I just turned 19 and my batshit crazy friends are looking for me. Yes, I'm 19 and still in high school.

I really don't care. Age is just a number and all of the things you once cared for in High School will be gone once you enter adulthood.

There's also one more reason why I didn't want to go inside. It was because of the Lycans. There are about 6 Lycans inside the school and all the werewolves in the area know that they were VERY pissed. Everyone has been avoiding them for the past week.

And so far, this was the best birthday I ever had in my 19 years of existence. Every birthday party of mine was so loud I would always get a headache. I would always just leave the party and go to the forest to play the flute.

The flute was my most prized possesion. It was the last gift my family gave me. They always said it had some magic in it. However, the 3 years I spent practicing that damn flute was absolute torture. Well, I guess no pain, no gain.

"Hey El" My bestfriend aka Rory sat next to me.

Aurora Dimple, the most popular nerd in our school. She was a hot nerd and always had guys falling down on their feet. However, that girl is super dense. I'm surprised she even figured out that her mate actually loves her.

Density to the highest level.

"Where are they?" I asked

"Still looking for you" She laughed "Those guys never give up"

"I can't help but hide" I said "Those bitches know I hate loud and obnoxious parties"

"Yet they still do after 14 years together" She laughed "Rachelle accidentally managed to anger a Lycan by shouting your name"

"Only Rachelle can do a stupid thing like that" I chuckled

"She managed to calm him down by saying she was only shouting because it was your birthday"

"Which lycan was it?" I asked

"Zayne" She said as she sniffed the air "You better hide--They're really close"

"Okay, don't tell them where I am" I stood up and ran

I ran to my next class which was Chemistry. I LOVED Chemistry because of my mom, she was a witch and she kept brewing potions from time to time. No one was in the class because everyone was in the cafeteria eating. I popped a gum and started to chew it while nobody was there. I sat in the front of the class by the windows so I have two options:
A) Listen to the teacher
B) Look out the window and space out.

I still had 20 more minutes till lunch break ends and I'm bored so I started to play the flute. Again

I swear after I finished learning the flute I never been separated from it. I think I found my mate.

Our Chemistry teacher was a Warlock who teached us how to brew different potions while the humans thought it was some boring stuff. Somehow humans are more dense than Aurora bscause they haven't even figured out that they're brewing deadly potions.

*RING*

The obnoxiously loud bell sounded and it was time for class. And my bestfriends Rachelle and Veronica walked in with smirks on their faces. They look around the room and they seat next to me. And in those simple 10 seconds I feared for my life.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEENAAAAA" They both screamed like crazy people while hugging me tightly

"SHUSH!!"I whispered

"Aww, is that how you treat the ones who greet you?" Ronnie put a hand over her heart while grinning madly "I'm hurt"

If everyone wasn't listening in our conversation, they certainly are now. Since the teacher wasn't there yet I walked out of the classroom.

I just walked to the janitor's closet and hid there. This was MUCH better than sitting in there while the whole population of the class looking at me.

"Lena? What are you doing here?" Our School Janitor, Danny asked

"Wallowing in misery" I said

"Those 5 really know how to embarass you" He chuckled "I'm technically not supposed to do this but: here's a excuse pass I found in the principal's office"

"Thanks Dan--You're a life saver" I took it and exited

"Take it as your birthday present from me"

I ran to my Audi (Well, I just borrowed it) and drove back to the pack orphanage.

What did you expect? My family was gone, so the rational decision was to go to the orphanage.

The people there were really nice and treated me like family. I was there for 15 years and nothing major has changed. The walls had crayon drawings everywhere. And the orphanage was always noisy.

"Lena! Why're you home so early?" One of the Mothers Katelyn asked

"Danny gave me an excuse pass" I said as I slammed the door to my room.

Danny was Katelyn's husband so he knew me pretty well.

*Knock

"Len--Did you have a bad day?"Katelyn asked

"Nah, just the tradition of making the most out of Elena's birthday" I smiled

"I swear those clown friends of yours will be the cause of your death" Katelyn teased "Have you eaten lunch?" She asked walking out the door.

"Yea" I answered even though I haven't

"I'm bringing you soup" She said

These people know me too well.

I have a habit of not eating sometimes and I almost gotten admitted to the human hospital once.

I plopped down on my bed and looked at the dull black ceiling covered with silver stars. The walls of my room were decorated with a few books and sketchpads.

My room was the cleanest out of all the rooms in the orphanage. Including Rachelle's room. Rachelle was also an orphan and was left at the front door a day after I got here. Rachelle's Room was covered with KPOP groups posters and glowsticks. Her bed was even a EXO bedsheet. Her phone and all of her possesions were covered with KPOP.

Veronica and Aurora were not orphans and were daughters of the Gamma. Aurora found her mate at the age of 18 and fell in love with my other bestfriend; Lion. And my last bestfriend was currently in Australia with her mate for their vacation. I met Kylie in a part time job and we became instant friends.

They made my birthdays so miserable and at the same time endearing for the past 14 years.

My morning went downhill when Kylie called me at 3 in the morning amd told me every single effing detail of their vacation for 3 hours straight. Then I went to school sleep-deprived when those psychopaths went looking for me.

And now I'm here. I'm almost scared when they come home.

But I love them still because even though they generally suck at making my birthday parties they've been with me through thick and thin and were never fake with me. When I'm looking fat they would tease me for days but would diss anyone else who called me fat.

And if any of you readers dare to hate on my bestfriends I will find you and MURDER you.

I started to think back on all the recent events this day. Rachelle managing to anger a Lycan. Rachelle managing to calm a Lycan down for some unknown reason.

There were 6 Lycans in our school: 4 Boys and 2 Girls: Noah, Duke, Ryle , Zayne, Faith and Ruby, they were all royalty and were super hot.

Lycans are more enhanced than regular werewolves, they can run faster, kill faster, have superpowers and are much more attractive.

The lycans are always mysterious to all. All the students stay within a 3 mile radius of them. Only the brave ones go and flirt with them.

My mind drifts off and I go into unconciousness.

***

"ELEEEEENNNAAAAAAAA" A shrill high pitched voice echoes through the orphanage.

"I hate you so much" I screamed covering my face with a pillow.

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME" She kicked open the door and dragged me outside.

"Your punishment for not being around during your birthday is 1 DARE!" Veronica screamed

"Urrgghh" I said "What the hell?!"

"We already talked about it and you don't get a say" They both said

"Urrgghh" I said rubbing my eyes

"You're not wearing those baggy clothes of yours that look like they came from the dollar store" Rachelle said

"You're wearing these for the whole week!!" Ronnie said giving me 7 paper bags.

I almost fainted when I saw them.

*****

*$^#&@*@

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.4K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...