Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 4

1.4K 41 2
Duhasaad

"Adham!!! This is you?? It's been a long time" Sharif answered the phone.

"You're right, long time, I really missed you man" Adham replied

"Way more, anyway tell me why you called me? I know you, of course you want me to help you in something right??" Sharif asked

"HAHAH, your right Sharif I need your help; because I thought since you're here we can have some work together, but in the end it's your choice" Adham replied

"Really??? What you want me to do this time??" Sharif asked

"I can't tell you on the phone we need to meet face to face it will be better so, come to the park the one where we used to meet before and I will tell you everything" Adham replied

"Ok, I will be in my way" Sharif replied then cut the call.

'Jalal your end is so near' Adham thought.

"Mirza can we talk for one minute??" Shivani tried sadly, "we don't have something to talk about Shivani, and you know what??? I think if you stay here with your sister today it will be better; because I seriously don't have a mood left to hear your bitter words anymore" Mirza replied without looking at her, "What?? You want me to stay here, but we were supposed to go somewhere for dinner" Shivani said helplessly, "Seriously??? You think that after hurting my ego I will take you somewhere for diner kidding me??? What do you think?? I don't have a self-respect, you know what??? I will go and sit with Jalal it will be much better" he replied then got up and went toward Jalal then sat beside him. "Mirza why you came and sat beside me??" Jalal asked confused, "I'm just giving her some punishment Bro so she will never doubt me even if she had the right and by that no more doubt no more headache" Mirza replied Jalal couldn't stop himself he started giggling loud, then Shivani got an idea so she got up from the chair and went slowly toward the kitchen, then suddenly when she found that nobody is looking at her she pushed the flowers vase and pretended to fall down she screamed in fake pain, Mirza worryingly ran to her "What happened??? Are you fine???", she shake her head in no and pretended to feel pain, Jodha and Jalal knew that she was just acting so they wink to each other and decided to play a little game with them, Jodha acted to be worried and said "Jalal please call the doctor, I think Shivani can't get up now", "DOCTOR, NO.... NO... NO... no need I'm fine I can get up see" she got up quickly, "Shivani, but you just said that you aren't fine" Mirza said, "Yes, it was just a little pain and it's gone now, let's sit come with me", everybody went to sat but before Shivani could go and sat Mirza grabbed her and warned her in a hard tone "DON'T EVER TRY TO LIE ON ME AGAIN", "lie??? About what??" she looked at him, he gave her an angry glare so she said "Ok Mirza I lied on you, so you will forgive me, see how you are behaving with me, this is really hurting me, why can't you understand???? I'm sorry" he turned his face ignoring her, so she held her ears hardly and waited for his response he was still ignoring her so she pulled her ear's even harder this time and was about to bend down, but he stopped her then said "This won't work with each mistake Shivani, I will think, then I will tell you my dissection, remember I won't forgive you that easily" he said, then smile to her and went and sat beside others, she was shocked and angry in the same time when she realized he had just ignored her for the first time ever, she murmured loud "MONSTER!!!". 

"Adham!!!" Sharif hugged him, "It's been more than 7 years, how are you??" Adham asked, "Fine, and you??" Sharif replied, "Fine, anyway I have a plan and I think you are the only one who suits for it since you're here" Adham said in serious tone, "Really??? Tell me what's the matter??" Sharif asked, "There is a person and I need to destroy, so he will get out from my life" Adham replied, "OH, ok sure what is your plan??" Sharif asked again, "Hear me very well first.........." Adham said the plan seriously, "Mashala.... Mashala Adham this plan will destroy him totally" both of them started laughing evilly, "But I was wondering who's that man??" Sharif asked, "It's just someone who I need to make him away from my path, you don't know him" Adham replied then thought 'I can't tell you who is he; because I know you won't help me if I told you' he smirked.

"Auntie!! You know I have bought you a gift for your birthday" Rahim said while hiding something in his back, "Really??? Tell me what have you bought for me??" Jodha replied enthusiastically, he gave her the gift "Open it" Rahim said, she did to find a paint of a girl and man with two children "Very nice, but Rahim who's in this paint??? I mean this small child is he Bakshi coming son??" Jodha asked, "No he is your and uncle one, Mum told me that one day you two will give me a child to play with and this one is him" he replied in front of everyone to make Jodha blush heavily and others laugh, "Your right Rahim one day you will have a baby to play with what do you think Jodha??" Bakshi said teasingly, "OH Jodha my child, you know that if this will happen I will be more than happy actually I will be the happiest person in the universe" Hamida said excitedly, "Jodha see, everyone is so excited for our child you know, me too I can't wait till I will carry him in my arms" Jalal softly whispered in her ears then give her a naughty smirk she blushed and felt so shy she wanted something to happen so they will stop staring at her, Suddenly Jalal phone rang 'Thanks god' she thought, Jalal answered the phone "Hello", "Sir, you have to come as soon as possible" Jalal secretary Tansen said in panic, "Why?? What happened Tansen??" Jalal asked worryingly, "Actually Sir I don't know what to tell you, suddenly a fire came out from second floor and it burned two rooms but fortunately fire brigade came on time", "WHAT?? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?? ANYWAY I'M COMING" Jalal replied then cut the phone, "Jalal what happened??" Jodha asked worryingly, "there is a fire on our company but fortunately they stopped it before getting bigger anyway I have to go, Mirza and Abdul you both also come with me" Jalal said while going toward the door, "Take care of yourself" Jodha said while helping him with his Jacket, he turns to her and said "You too" then kissed her forehead and went out, 'God Please save my Jalal, I don't know why but I feel something will happen and you are the only one who can save him' Jodha said in murmur without letting someone hears her, "Jodha how happened??? I mean did Jalal mention before that he have a problem with his company??" Hamida asked worryingly, "No Mum, actually I think he is also surprised by what happened; because as long as I know his company is going well" Jodha replied, "But how could that happen??? God please protect my son from people eyes" Hamida prayed while raising her hands up.

"Adham!! Part one is already done and no one could know how that happened" Sharif said evilly, "Of course he won't know how it happened; because he doesn't know why it happened poor man the volcano will start in his life" Adham said evilly then started laughing.

Jalal entered the second floor of the company to see a group of staff is talking with Tansen, he cut them by asking "How could that happen Tansen??", "Sir I don't know seriously I think it is all because of a fuse" Tansen replied, "No Jalal it's not because a fuse come here to see what I mean" Abdul said, Jalal went to find a bottle of gas was thrown in the floor, "That means it's a part of a plan" Mirza said, "Yes it's a part of plan but how could that happen and we have more than 30 grads around the company??" Abdul was confused, "Abdul I think there is a betrayer in my company who dared to do this but only the cameras can tell us, Tansen I want to see the full recorder of these rooms" Jalal ordered strictly, "Sure Sir I will be right back you go to your room and I will bring them there" Tansen said heading toward the cameras room.

Jalal went to his room with the officer, Abdul and Mirza. After a while Tansen came with a CD in his hand, "This is the recorder of the whole floor I will play it" Tansen said while putting it on the DVD player. The recorder start they suddenly saw a man coming from the main room door with the gas bottle in his hand he started throwing the gas all around then he opened the door and fire it then closed the door again and went to the second room he did the same then he throws the bottle and went down stairs. "My doubt was in its place, we have a betrayer here, Mirza go and see his identity and bring him right here" Jalal ordered, Mirza nodded then left, "Mr. Jalal do you have a doubt in anyone? I mean who do you think had done this? Do you have any idea?" the officer asked Jalal, Jalal mind head him to Adham but he said to himself 'I know Adham maybe the one who did this, but I don't want the officer to take him without giving me the chance to punish him', "No, I don't have a doubt in anyone; because I think I don't have an enemy" Jalal replied, "Sure??" the officer asked unbelieving Jalal, "Yes a hundred percent sure" Jalal replied again, "As you wish Mr. Jalal anyway we will know from your betrayer" the officer said, Jalal gave him a dry smile and turns to Abdul.

Jodha couldn't wait till Jalal will call her so she called him.

Suddenly Jalal phone ranged he sees the name to find 'My life' he smirked 'she can't wait till I call her' he went to the balcony and answered "Jodha you don't have any patient"

"Hey don't say that actually it was mum who told me to call you" she replied back.

"OH I can see that, Ok then give me mum as she is the one who wants to talk to me" Jalal said while smirking.

"JALAL STOP TEASING ME OR..." she said angrily

"OR... What you will goanna do??" Jalal asked teasingly

"OR...OR...OR I will cut the call" Jodha replied

"Really??? Ok then cut it, but BTW you are the one who called not me remember that" he said

"JALAL!!!" She was annoyed

"OK fine, Sorry, now tell me what you want??" he asked in giggle

"I called you to ask are you fine? I mean you got out in hurry and I got worried on you and also did you know how the fire happened?" Jodha asked worringly

"Don't worry my love I'm totally fine, also don't worry about the fire it's all because a fuse, anyway leave it I wanted to ask you do you believe me if I tell you that I missed you Jodha??" Jalal replied back naughtily.

"Oh... ok fine you go now I think your busy we will talk later when your back" she said teasingly

"Really, ok fine bye" he replied back in fake annoyed voice

She started giggling then replied "Love and miss you too Jalal" she then cuts the call quickly and smirked, then went and said to Hamida "Mum don't worry I talked with Jalal and he told me that everything is fine and it was all because of a fuse", "Really Jodha??? Thanks God" Hamida relieved.

Jalal smirked and said 'I won't spare her' then he went back inside, "Jalal, what happened is everything fine in the house??" Abdul asked in worried tone, "Yes Abdul everything is fine but I told them it's all because of a fuse so they won't worry, you too if Bakshi called tell her the same", "Yes I think that will be better" Abdul replied.

Sharif opened his phone and find a picture of a lady 'God only knows where you are now?? Or what you're doing?? It's been more than 7 years and my heart is still searching for you, even though I'm a hundred percent sure that you forgot me totally by now, you may have a big family and you're sitting now with them, but I really missed you, I hope that you are now with me, I hope that your now my wife, but I now it's just a dream and it won't be true...', "Sharif??? Where you're lost???" Adham asked, "Nothing.... Tell me is everything fine??" Sharif asked, "Yes everything is working well" Adham replied evilly.

"LEAVE ME, LEAVE ME NOW" the man yelled on Mirza, Mirza throw him in front of Jalal and the officer, "HOW DARE YOU??" Jalal said at the top of his voice then hardly kicked him in the middle of his stomach which made him throw blood from his mouth, "Mr. Jalal this is our work leave him to us and I promise by the end of the day he will say everything" Officer said while getting him out, "Mirza did he say anything??" Jalal asked Mirza, "No, he didn't I tried hard with him but he didn't say any word" Mirza replied, "Someone had played his game very well this time but I'm wondering why he didn't fire the whole company I'm sure this is Just a small part of a big game, but in the end I will know him and won't spare him" Jalal said angrily, "Anyway Jalal we have to go back it's already late and we leaved them all alone let's go" Abdul said, "Your right let's go" Jalal replied.

Jodha was sitting with everybody else when suddenly her phone got a message from Moti she opened it to find

'Jodha come quickly and meet me in the back of the house garden, I have something very important to tell you, and I can't tell you in front of everyone; because I don't want them to get panic, I'm waiting you'

Jodha got surprised from her message and get up and went toward the living room entrance, "Jodha where are you going??" Bakshi asked, "Actually Moti the one asked me to meet her in the garden she told me that Rahim has forgotten something and she wants to give it to me" Jodha replied nervously, "Really??? but why she didn't bring it here??" Bakshi asked again, Jodha didn't know what to answer, "Bakshi, you know Jodha and Moti are friends and they may want to get some time to talk together" Shivani said, "OH ok Jodha go" Bakshi said.

Jodha went out and started to search for Moti "MOTI WHERE ARE YOU??? MOTI!!!" Jodha yelled when suddenly "AHHHH LEAVE ME MMMM..." Jodha got faint because of some doped while someone carried her to a black car back seat and laid her there....

********************************************************************

Here the chapter ends again

please do vote and comment!!!!

And please guys do follow @betweenlovelypages on instagram for book recommendations and daily motivational quotes....

love you all!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Love Always Wins || Book 2 of Love Series Purnima Narain

Художественная проза

1M 43K 57
Cover credit - IamSumayya Highest ranking - #2 multiple times They were different in thoughts...they were different in opini...
6.8K 634 8
She loved someone else but has to marry him to save her love from the problem. He married to her for his daughter and to take his revenge. But they b...
Married To Him ✔ apricotlove

Любовные романы

1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
Second Chance Atishrah Wahi

Любовные романы

153K 6.9K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...