Studoc- weird monster AU

بواسطة AngelKitty256

Hue المزيد

Untitled Part 1

149 1 11
بواسطة AngelKitty256

Basically 2D's a humanoid monster who's lost in human territory and Murdoc's a human who finds 2D rummaging through the cans of food in his basement because if the monsters got into human territory they would have a huge lock down and stay in their basement for months because they're scared. Possible subplot: Murdoc probably hits him in the face with the end of a shot gun. Murdoc might tie him up like a deer when he's passed out. Other possible subplot: 2D's half human because one of his parents was human and that's why he looks so humanoid.

Murdoc, a normal human staying in a small house alone, one day goes down to his basement to check his rations. He finds a rather humanoid looking monster rummaging through his cans of food. It's chewing on one of them, since it doesn't have claws to open it with. It seems confused on how to get it all open, smashing open a water bottle by throwing it on the floor and stepping on it, then basically drinking it off his hands by just sticking his hands in it.

He hits it with the butt of his shotgun.

He's knocked out almost instantly, going limp on the floor. He still breathes.

He hog ties him.

He wakes up after a bit. He squirms around. "H-Hey!" He thrashes. "Help!!"

He points the gun at him, "Shut up!" He seems nervous.

He tenses and becomes quiet. (Can we just do this one for now? I'm being forced to go somewhere with people I don't know at some point.)

He's shaking. (k when you get back can we do the others.) "W-What are you and why are y-you here...!?"

"...I smelled food. I couldn't get to it though... Why are there vines on my wrists and feet?" He seems to think the rope is a vine. (They live in the forest so... y'know.)

(Yep that also means that he has heat...) He put his finger on the trigger, "What are you!?!" (I want to fucking kill my mother, "oh come to Walmart with us we only have two items to get." Santi gets a buggy she pulls out a list that has 50 items.)

"'m a d-d-deer...!" He's shaking and tense. He seems scared.

He lowers the gun, "I'll let you go... but you have to leave..."

He nods. "O-O-Okay...!"

He unties him. (2D can be in heat and tackle him.)

He lays on the floor, shifting uncomfortably.

He assumes he's leaving so he rests the shotgun against the wall.

He hears weird noises from behind him as he fixes the shotgun.

He turns around not picking up the shotgun.

He's basically humping the floor.

"Gra! AH I SAID GET THE FU-" he's cut off.

He tackles him, grinding against his crotch. "A-Ah~!!"

"A-Ah~...! W-W-Wait...!" He tries to push his hips away.

"I-I-I need it~!!" He whines, doing it even rougher.

He whimpers and bites his lip.

He does it rougher. "I-I-I need more~!!" He climbs off him, pulling off his make-shift clothing and getting on his hands and knees, basically showing everything to Murdoc. "P-P-Please~?" (animals do this shit so 2D probably would.) Murdoc notices 2D's kinda cute like this.

He blushes, "u-Uhh..." he looks away, "F-Fine..." (monsters are probably the dominant species... And that's why people are scared of them...)

(Well 2D's probably not.) He whines. "Come on then!"

He starts to grind into him as well, looking away. (Gtg)

(Nuuu) "A-Ah~! More~!!"

(Back...) He doesn't do anything else. (Can we continue the other ones?)

(Nuuu I have to leave soooon) "P-Please, more...!"

(You said that about 4 hours ago.) He shakes his head blushing a lot. (Can we have a thing where it's cross over...? And it's septiplier then be day when Jack wakes up it's Dark or Mark wakes up and it's Anti...? Or we could have two...)

(Back and yeah we could do that I guess even though I dont understand what you said and im pronably too hungry to process much other than food.) "Please~!!" He's practically begging at this point, pushing his hips back against Murdoc.

(Kk) He rolls his hips more. (I'll start it) (it's called "the thing")

(kk) He whimpers but seems to like it. He leans into it more, creating quite a bit of pressure.

He moans louder.

He does too. "I-I-I need more~!" (Idea for new thing its about prison and it involves them sharing a cell and stuff happens)

(Yea I read....) He's blushing and he looks away.

"P-Please...?" He whimpers.

"F-Fine..." He rolls his hips upward.

He moans. "F-Fank yew~!!"

He looks away.

"Y-Yew can look~..."

"No... I don't want to..."

"Am I ugly...? 'm sawwy..."

"No... I just don't want to..." he squirms after a bit.

He still seems upset. He mumbles something.

"W-Wot...?" He generally seems worried.

"We don' 'ave ta do it if yew don' wan'..." He seems uncomfortable, since it's probably throbbing and twitching at this point.

"No it's fine..."

"I-I don' really know 'ow ta be top, so..."

He looks down and mumbles, "You could ride me..."

"...? Yer not a horse or a deer, I don' get 'ow I'd do dat..." He seems confused.

He quietly explains.

He nods a bit and starts doing it. He moans kinda loudly as he slowly sinks down on it.

He moans softly.

He starts moving faster.

He moans louder.

He does too. Murdoc's practically pounding into him at this point.

He moans loudly.

He does too. He throws his head back and moans loudly as he cums.

So does he.

He pants heavily, laying forwards, his chest against Murdoc's.

He turns his head so they're not kissing.

(but they weren't....??????) He seems tired, panting, and he falls asleep after a while.

Their faces would be close together and they basically would be kissing)) So does he.

Murdoc wakes first, the sleeping 2D curled up in a ball on his chest.

He moves him.

He stays asleep. He's rather light, but his lanky body makes it a bit weird to carry him.

He stands and leaves him in a locked room.

When he wakes up he tries to open the door.

He fails.

He bangs on it. "Sir?" (He can probably turn into a deer whenever he wants.) He transforms, banging on the door with his hooves and antlers.

The door gives in and Murdoc is sitting and he jumps and scrambles to get his gun.

He scrambles, doing that thing that buddy does where he runs in place for a second before actually running. He tries to fit under the couch even though he cant so he just gets his head stuck.

He shakily points it at him.

He squirms, unable to get out since his antlers probably made holes.

"H-How did you d-do that...?!"

It's a bit muffled, but he speaks. "They're pointy. I don' 'ave anyfink ta file dem wif'..."

"No! You were a deer!"

"Wot do yew mean?" He continues squirming.

"Y-You didn't look humanoid you looked like an actual deer!"

"...Yeh? I can transform, yew know...." He continues squirming. "'elp me, please."

He shakes his head, "N-No..."

"Why not...?"

"... The town leader is coming to investigate and take you away..." (they probably do that and they either torment them kill them or science...)

"What!? No!!" He goes into his deer form, squirming to where he gets out. He breaks the ends of his antlers, but other than that he tries to run out, breaking through the door to the basement. He hides under the bed down there. (breaking your antlers would probably hurt really fucking bad)

(2D can run and take Murdoc as well, pushing him with antlers and yea) "I-I know where you are...! I-I'll turn you in...!"

After a bit he runs out from under the bed, still in deer form. He grabs Murdoc's shirt in his teeth, running off into the forest with him.

He yelps as he's dragged.

He takes him deep into the forest, where the other monsters are. He practically lays on him, still in deer form. He seems annoyed. He bites him on the ear roughly. The other monsters just kinda ignore him.

He yelps and struggles.

He holds him down. He lets go after a bit, leaving a mark.

He rubs his ear and looks around and sees other monsters and seems very worried and tries to run.

He presses his body down against him more. (You can have Murdoc ask why he did that.)

"Why'd you d-do that...?" He's shaking and seems nervous.

He taps the end of one of his broken antlers. Seems to hurt. He picks him up, carrying him into a thing that kinda looks like a sort of hut. He sits him on the floor, tapping the top of his head with the end of his muzzle (Deers do this to their babies to tell them to stay.) before walking out. Murdoc considers running before realizing the forest is huge and he doesn't know which way to go.

He rubs his ear and peeks his head out and looks to see if he can see any of the guard towers.

Weirdly, there aren't any near. Some monsters walking by wave but don't say much other than one. One of them, a small female who looks pretty human comes close. "Hi, sir!" She's wearing a sort of sweater. Her sleeves are long, covering her hands, and her teeth are pointy. She probably has claws too. "Why are you here? Did you just come from the nursery? Because you look too big for that..."

(I meant human owned guard towers....) He yelps and ducks back into the hut.

(They're far from human grounds...) She looks confused, looking in. "Sir?"

(So he still looked.) He backs up and shakes, he still rubs his ear since it hurts, the lady sees he's human and not a monster, even though he looks like one... He not green he's still tan but he has the pointy teeth and long tongue.

"Hmmm... Are you a mix? Like 2D?" She seems friendly enough, tilting her head confusedly.

"N-No... I-I-I'm human..." he's shaking and his hands leave his ears and she sees one is red from the bite and they're normal. (2D could come in and tell her about how Murdoc was going to turn 2D in.)

"Ohhh! Neat!" 2D comes back in, in his human form. "Hi Noodle. This is the guy who got me to snap my antlers and was gonna turn me in." He seems annoyed still. The ends of his antlers have something smeared on them.

He backs up and hides his ears and neck, "U-Uhh..."

2D and Noodle seem confused. 2D starts to walk out. "I have to go get food. Noodle, show him around."

He shakes his head, "I-I rather stay here..."

Noodle comes closer. "It's fine sir, come on! We can get fish cakes!" She seems excited. (Hint: (You can have Murdoc think they're actual cakes with fish btw) by fish cakes she means cakes that are shaped like fish. They'll probably have chocolate in them. I dont remember the name but they probably have this one type of cake that is pastry with candied pineapple in it.)

"W-Wouldn't that taste bad...?" He backs up when she gets closer.

"...Why would it taste bad? Sir, why do you keep backing up?"

"Why do you keep getting closer?!?"

"To try and calm you down..."

"B-Back up...!"

She backs up. "Why?"

"I-I'll run back and e-expose you all...!" He seems scared. (They probably do propaganda so everyone is terrified of monsters.)

"...For what?"

"I-I'll turn you in...! Humans will rule the land again like we rightfully should...!"

She seems offended, before her look of shock turns into a frown and a glare. "Fine, show yourself around. I don't wanna be near you." She walks out.

He stays close to himself and seems nervous because of all the propaganda over the years. He tries to hide in the hut and when he does hide and starts to try and carve out a weapon, Noodle probably tells 2D what Murdoc said.

2D comes back with a basket of food. He doesn't say anything to Murdoc, but he hands him a sandwich. (they eat meat, just not other monsters, like how humans dont eat other humans usually.) "Yer not good at hidin', now get out 'ere."

He hides further under the bed, 2D notices he carved out a spear like thing.

"Hey, come here. I'm not gonna hurt you, even though you're an asshole. Now come on." (Yes, 2D's not using his accent.)

"You call me an asshole yet you took me from my home...!"

"Yew say yer scared of us yet yew say finks about humans ruling the world and get me to break me antlers." He seems annoyed.

"We were here first and you were in my home!" 2D remembers propaganda.

"...Yew believe dat stupid propaganda, don' yew?"

"... I grew up there..." 2D remembers how that area has propaganda, literally everywhere.

"Well yew shouldn' believe dat we're gunna eat yew or wotever other stupid shit they told yew."

He looks down, "... S-Sorry... Why'd you bite my ear...?" It's red.

"Revenge. Me antlers 'urt like 'ell."

"I-I'm sorry... A-Are you going to let me go home...? I-If I promise to not tell anybody about here... I don't know how to get here so you could just tie me up and then throw me on a truck to drop me off there...."

"...What's a truck...? And you don't have to go home if you don't want. I brought you a fish cake." He hands him a small cake, in the shape of a fish. "I hope you like chocolate..."

He looks confused and takes it, he explains a truck as well. (Noodle can come back if you want and want an apology.)

When pulling it open to inspect it before eating it, Murdoc realises it's filled with melted chocolate. It's warm. "Noodle wanted an appology for wot yew said. Whenevah yew feel like talkin' to 'er we can go to where she stays with 'er mates." (Basically they have more than one child when they give birth so they keep the litters together until they're old enough to stay alone.) (also they're probably kinda like bees where they basically just impregnate their leader once a year because if every female in the little village had heat each month and got pregnant each time their place would be way too over populated.)

(Yea... And they probably approve of gay sex so no children.) He nods slightly.

(Yeah. Gayness is fun. Their leader is probably basically female Murdoc, but whatever. She probably only comes by once a year and then for the rest of the year lives in some sort of elegant as fuck tree house) He sits next to him, eating a pastry that's yellow on the inside. "Do yew like it? Mine's candied pineapple."

He nods.

He smiles. "Do yew wunna try a bit of mine?" (I dunno why I'm making all their food taiwanese and japanese (I'm not sure, but the fishcakes MIGHT be chinese, I always get them mixed up.))

He nods.

He breaks off a bit of it and gives it to Murdoc. (Probably the weirdest thing I've seen them serve that was taiwanese at one of their little food stands that people set up was conjealed or however you spell it pig's blood coated in spices. It's called pig's blood pudding. It comes on a stick.)

(... Okay...?) He eats it and it seems to taste good.

(no idea why people eat that. if you dont know what conjealed means it's basically when blood literally has the texture of jelly) "Good?" He seems a bit better. "When we get done here we should go to Noodle's place."

(K) He nods.

"Luv yew." He mumbles, continuing to eat.

He hears it and blushes, "Y-You too...."

"Good. ...Me antlers still 'urt a bit..." Murdoc begins to wonder what's smeared on the ends of them.

He tries to touch it, "Whats this...?"

He pushes away his hand. "It's medicine. Don't get it on your hands, you're eating. Wouldn't make you sick, just that grounded up leaves and herbs doesn't taste very good. Basically just to cool it down, numb the pain a bit, and help it grow a bit faster." Murdoc notices there's some around where the antler actually comes out of his head.

He nods and stares curiously.

His ear twitches a bit.

He snuggles into him.

He nuzzles him back.

He smiles.

"Come on, we should go to Noodle's." He goes into deer form, kind of weirdly shuffling in between Murdoc's legs before standing so Murdoc's basically riding him like a horse.

"W-Wha...?" When 2D takes off he yelps and wraps his arms around him.

He runs off to a smaller hut, tapping on the door with his antlers.

He holds onto 2Ds neck tightly.

He chokes a bit, hitting one of Murdoc's arms but not roughly.

He let's go.

He coughs a bit as Noodle opens the door. "Hello 2-... Are you here to apologize?"

He nods slightly, "I-I'm sorry..." he looks down.

She nods a bit. "Okay..."

He starts to pet 2D, "Can everyone do this...?" He seems to have forgotten the propaganda and it seems to have been replaced with curiosity.

2D leans into the touch. Noodle speaks up. "All the ones that are more animal can, sir."

He nods, "Can you?"

"No... I can't until I get older."

He tilts his head in confusion.

"My ears aren't grown yet." She taps where her ears will be. Right now they're just nubs.

He blinks a few times then nods. He nuzzles into 2Ds warmth since it's probably cold where the monsters live since they all have fur and it keeps them warm.

He seems comfy. Noodle says she's gonna go back inside. (When the litter still lives all together they probably all take care of the runt and Noodle's probably the runt.) (Can we just write on this one?)

(Fine, after school I want to continue the other two.) He nods and hugs to 2D tightly.

(K, love u) He carries him off. "Where do you wanna go?" (BTW all the monsters heights, sizes, and body type is probably based around what animal they are, which would explain why 2D's so tall and lanky.)

(K, love you too) He shrugs. (2D can take him home and exist.)

2D nods, and they head back to 2D's house.

He holds onto him. (Y'know, if you get to school early like I have to, you won't have to go though the assholes and we can be together longer...)

"...Muhdock? Do yew mind stayin' for a while?"

He shakes his head.

He nods a bit. "Yew can stay wif' me if yew wan'. Yew'd 'ave ta stay with Noodle once a month though..."

"I-If it's for umm... The thing y-you can use me to help...." (Fan we please continue the other two....?)

(Yeah I typed on them already, and I had an idea for a new one im just not gonna tell you what it isssss) "Y-Yew sure? I can be a bit... rough..."

(Okay...?) "... It's fine...."

(It's called My Idea.) He nods a tiny bit. "We can do it when yew wan' to as well!"

He blushes a lot and nods slightly.

"..." He goes to make what would be dinner at this point. "...Do humans 'ave 'eat...?"

He shakes his head. (Idfk would lipoid count?)

(... I think you mean libido. And no.) He nods a bit.

(Yea autocorrect refused to let me say that so I picked the closest thing it'd let me put.) He looks down.

(kk) "...I'll be in me 'eat again tomorrow... Yew can stay at Noodle's if yew wan'..." (It probably happens for 3 days each month.)

He shakes his head, "I-I'll stay..."

He nods a bit. "Alwright. Wot do yew wan' for dessert?"

"... Fish cakes...."

He smiles. "My recipe? In mine it's the same just with sugar and vanella extract"

He nods.

He nods and smiles. "Alwright. Luv yew!"

"Love you too...!"

"Good!" He seems happy.

So does he, so they eat and Murdoc falls asleep after food and in the morning 2D wakes up first.

He wakes Murdoc by grinding against his ass.

He jumps then moans loudly, he grips at the weird cot thing.

"S-S-Sawwy...!" He stops, getting off.

"N-No it's fine...! Just... W-Wake me up f-first..."

"S-Sawwy about dat... C-Can yew 'elp me... Iz startin' ta 'urt..."

He nods. (2D top)

"D-Do wot I did to yew..."

"W-Wot..? You can do that..."

"I-I wunna try bein' top..."

He nods.

"Can yew ride me...?"

He nods and smirks, "I can only do that when you're a deer~." He says playfully.

He goes into his deer form, not seeming to realize it's a joke.

"U-Uhh... it was a joke..."

He nods a bit, going back into his humanoid form. "O-Okay..."

He crawls into his lap after taking off clothes.

2D's cock twitches.

He blushes and grabs 2Ds hands and puts them on his hips.

2D tries to get him closer to it.

He lets him.

He grinds against him. "I-I don't know what to do..."

He moans slightly, "D-Don't you have some instincts, o-or something...?"

"Well yeah, but deer are the submissive ones in my species..." He scratches the back of his neck shyly. "We've never really been the ones picked by the queen, either..."

(If Murdoc let's him be top it'd become part of the instincts... Then he'd want to be top a lot... That's how that works for some reason...) He blushes and explains.

(Not really instincts are things you're born with. 2D would want to be top often but he likes being bottom as well.) He blushes too, nodding. He pushes his hips up slowly, pushing himself inside. He moans softly.

(No, Joker and Tigger are like that and mother keeps telling me it's, "forced instincts" or learned something like that.) He moans softly.

(it's learned. And 2D would probably still like being bottom too.) He gets it all the way in. "A-Ah~... W-W-When can I move...?"

"A-Anytime~...."

He nods, starting to thrust into him quickly. "A-Ah~!!"

"A-AH~!"

"M-M-Muhdock~!!" He moves even faster, moaning loudly and seeming to enjoy it.

He blushes and grips at the cot thing.

"A-Ah~! M-Muhdock, iz so good...!!"

"S-Stuart~...!" His shaking, he nods rapidly.

"O-Oh gosh, oh no!! 'm-'m cummin'~!!!" He shakes and moans loudly as he cums.

He moans/screams and cums.

He blushes and pants. "W-We need ta wash ourselves... We could sneak off into the river..."

He nods. (They probably have guards... I'd like to think they are a crocodile mix, also there's probably a large group against humans and they would probably try to take him and turn him into the leader...)

(Yeah, but since the teeth and tongue they'd probably just be like "Oh it's a half human, ok.") "C-Come on..." They climb out through a backdoor.

He follows. (I'm quite sure I'm going...)

(I'll ask tomorrow morning.) They bathe in the creek.

(Kk) The crocodile or alligator guards notice...

They don't really seem to care since everyone bathes in there probably.

They come over and talk to 2D about Murdoc.

2D says he's a half human, showing them Murdoc's teeth and tongue.

They nod and leave.

2D sighs, relieved and tired. He tells Murdoc they should get out soon.

He nods. He stays fairly quiet.

"Love yew."

"Y-You too..."

"Good!"

He blushes.

He does too. "Come on, we should get dressed. I 'ave some extra clothes, if yew wunna borrow mine. Recently we've been making clothes that were closer to human clothes, you can have my pair of those."

He nods, "O-Okay..."

He wraps his shirt around his waist, kinda like a towel. He tells Murdoc to do the same as he comes up to the back door of his house.

He does so, the shirt is kinda see-though...

He blushes and tells him to hurry inside.

He does so.

He quickly gets him the clothes.

He gets dressed.

He blushes and watches but pretends not to.

He doesn't notice, at some point he does then blushes a lot and stops, dropping the shirt and smirking slightly.

He blushes, looking away.

He stands to were he can't look away.

"S-Stop..."

He shakes his head and gets closer.

He blushes a lot. "W-Wot ah yew..."

"Like wot you see~?"

He hesitates before nodding.

"Good~."

He blushes shyly, the ends of his ears turning red.

He smirks, "Beautiful..."

He blushes even more, holding his legs together even though they're covered by the shirt. (2D probably has super sensitive ears.)

He pets his ears, "Let me see..."

He blushes, his ear twitching a bit in Murdoc's hand. He relaxes his ears, letting his erection lift up the shirt a bit.

He smirks.

He blushes a lot more. "A-Ah..." His ear moves more often.

He rubs them more.

He moans softly. His ear feels hot.

He blushes.

"M-Me ear..." He mumbles.

He nods and takes his hand back, he gets close and kisses him.

"M-Mhh..." He holds his legs together again.

He blushes and smirks.

He pulls down the shirt.

He reaches under the shirt.

"M-Mph!" He jumps a bit.

He leans into the kiss and smirks slightly.

His legs shake slightly, but he doesn't make a move to stop Murdoc, who's hand is on his thigh.

His hand goes near 2Ds entrance, gently massaging 2Ds inner thigh on the way up.

"M-Mhm...!" He makes some noises.

He smirks.

He blushes a lot.

He gently massages his entrance.

He moans softly. "A-Ah~..."

He does it a bit rougher.

He seems to enjoy it.

He's silent.

He seems confused.

He's blushing a lot.

He is too.

He goes rougher.

"Ah~..!"

He starts to grope at his entrance.

He purses his lips. "M-Mhm~!"

He starts to kiss him and he smiles slightly, he slowly pushes a finger in.

"M-Mph~!!"

He moves his finger around.

He moans into the kiss. "M-Mhn~!!"

He smirks and curls it around.

He gets loud, leaning his hips into the touch and wiggling them a bit.

He chuckles slightly.

"A-Ah...!"

He tickles 2Ds prostate.

He blushes, moaning loudly and gripping Murdoc's arm.

He smirks a bit.

He wiggles his hips as he holds Murdoc's hand in place.

He blushes and lets him.

He moans loudly, moving them around.

He blushes a lot.

"M-M-Muhdock, I-I need more...!"

He blushes and smirks as he pulls his fingers out.

"D-Don' pull 'em out...!" He whines.

"Do you not want me in you~?"

He shakes his head no. "N-Nu, I wan' yew!"

He blushes and holds him close, "Tell me wot you want~."

"I-I... I wan' yew ta f-fuck me..." He mumbles, blushing shyly as his ears lay back and down.

He smirks and caresses his cheek, "There you go~..." he roughly rams into him.

He moans loudly, putting his arm over his face. He seems shy.

He counties to ram into him, moaning loudly.

He moans loudly, blushing shyly. "M-Muhdock~!"

He grunts and goes farther.

"W-Wait~!! Ah~!!" He moans loudly.

He doesn't listen, going faster.

His legs shake and his back arches. "A-AH~!! M-M-Muhdock~!!!"

He shakes, close.

"A-Ah~!! Muhdock, 'm c-c-close!!"

He nods.

"Fu- AH~!!" He's cut off by his own moan.

He moans loudly and cums in 2D.

He blushes and moans, seeming to like it, though. (I had an idea. Basically the devil is talking with Murdoc and he's like "Yo there's this demon who if you want fuckin' el diablo you have to let live in your place, no fuckin' idea how he even went to hell though, the poor little fucker's never even masturbated according to my files." (I would imagine he would have files on all the demon's sins and would tell all the important parts like Have they stolen anything, any sort of sexual shit, murder, abuse, shit like that even though those types of assholes satan would probably just be like "no fuck you you get to go die in a hole bye bitch") and the lil demon guy is 2D and he became a demon because he like stole some candy when he was five)

(K you make it) He pants heavily.

He does as well.

He pulls out and lays down on the weird cot thing.

He hugs to him gently.

He smirks slightly.

"'m tired..."

He nods.

He nuzzles him. "Sleep with me?"

"Okay."

He nods a bit, dozing off.

He falls asleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
534K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
931K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...