Wonderland | Junhao

Bởi sweaterpawwonwoo

Minghao was a teenager who was curious about everything. One day, he sat under a huge white tree. he fell int... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Jihan fanfic
JiHAN
bad timing for Q&A?¿
Q&A answers!

Chapter 15

2.3K 178 405
Bởi sweaterpawwonwoo

Minghao turned around. The guy stared at Minghao. He was wearing all black with a hood on.

He was also holding a sharp sword.

'is this the..gate keeper?'

"Stand up" the guy said making Minghao quickly stand up.

The guy stared at Minghao before smiling.

"Hello my name is Mingyu." he said.

(and today is my burthday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Minghao."

"I finally got company!" Mingyu cheerfully said.

"How come?" Minghao asked out of curiosity.

"Everyone is scared of me. Cause of what I do, how I look and how tall I am." Mingyu sadly said.

"Aren't you dangerous? Everyone said you were."

"No I'm not dangerous! Who told you that? I may be the gatekeeper and I protect it but it's only for those who is from wonderland. Not those who fell in it." Mingyu pouted.

"My grandpa used to be really strict not me. He didn't allow both from wonderland and those like you to get out. Maybe they thought it was still my grandpa as we hide our face under the hood." Mingyu added.

Minghao nodded.

"Anyway do you want some tea? You can stay in my cottage if you like." Mingyu said.

"Yes please and thank you." Minghao smiled.

They walked to Mingyu's cottage. It was small but comfy. Mingyu poured some tea and gave it to Minghao.

"So," Mingyu started.

"You want to get out of wonderland?" Minghao nodded.

"Yes but I also want to come back here."

"Well that can happen. I'll help you with the gate to get out of wonderland for you tomorrow?" Mingyu said.

"Sure. Thanks Mingyu." Minghao said with a smile.

"You can stay overnight here, I have an extra bed so you can sleep on it."

"If you don't mind then yeah. Thank you"

"I'll get the bed ready." Mingyu said getting up.

Minghao looked around and saw many pictures and frames. Minghao realised he never did see how Mingyu looked like.

He decided not to ask yet as it could be very personal since his grandfather had to cover up too.

Mingyu told Minghao the bed was done and Minghao changed into some pyjamas Mingyu gave him.

Minghao and Mingyu bid each other good night before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Minghao woke up and walked out and looked around to find Mingyu.

He saw note on the table, telling him that Mingyu had went into town to buy some groceries.

'how can he even go into town like that?'

Minghao decided to wait for Mingyu. He walked outside to Mingyu's garden.

He took a watering can and filled it up with water.

'might as well help Mingyu water his plants'

He watered the plants before looking around more.

He observed everything. From the plants to the snails that were on the leaves.

Soon Mingyu came back with tons of food.

"Hey Mingyu, how do you go into town if you're dressed like that?" Minghao asked helping Mingyu with the groceries.

"The reason why we always wear the hood is so that, when we have to go anywhere other than where the gate is or cottage. We take it off. Everyone doesn't know how we look like." Mingyu said.

"That's cool."

"I guess. But to me it's a pain. Everyone is scared of the gatekeeper and everything. I just want to live a normal life. You know I don't even have friends." Mingyu chuckled sadly.

"Well I'm your friend. So that means you have a friend!" Minghao smiled.

Mingyu looked at Minghao. "Really?"

Minghao nodded. "Of course."

Mingyu then smiled widely before hugging Minghao.

"Thank you." Mingyu softly said.

Minghao hugged back. Soon they let go of each other.

"Oh Mingyu, I watered your plants already."

"Oh thanks! Wanna hang out before you go back?"

"Sure."

"Great! Let's go and bake a cake right now!" Mingyu took Minghao's hand to the kitchen.

He grabbed out the ingredients and placed them on the counter.

"Right now?!"

"Yeah! Chocolate or Vanilla?"

"How about marble cake?"

"Good choice, marble cake it is."

They begin to mix the ingredients and everything.

Arguments at times.

"MINGHAO YOU PUT TOO MUCH VANILLA ESSENCE"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MINGYU IT WAS BY ACCIDENT"

"YOU PUT SO LITTLE SUGAR MINGYU WHAT THE FUCK"

"DO YOU WANT TO GET DIABETES OR SOMETHING?"

"NO BUT THAT'S WAY TOO LITTLE, PUT MORE YOU IDIOT"

"NO THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH"

"THAT'S NOT TOO MUCH THAT'S A GOOD AMOUNT"

"FUCKING- YOU PUT 200 GRAMS"

"THATS FINE WHAT, WE WILL JUST PUT LESS SUGAR FOR THE OTHER CAKE"

"I- FINE"

Finally they placed the cakes into the oven.

"Well, that was fun." Minghao grinned.

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "You freaking put 200 grams of sugar into the cake mixture."

"We put less inside the other cake though." Minghao said.

"Whatever." Mingyu rolled his eyes again before they both started laughing.

Soon the cake was done and they took it out.

"Let's decorate it-" Someone kicked Mingyu's door down.

"Seize that man!" Seungkwan ordered his men, pointing at Mingyu.

"Eh? What?!" they grabbed Mingyu dragging him out of his cottage.

"Mingyu!" Minghao tried to stop the guards but failed.

They pushed Minghao away hard causing him to fall. Minghao looked at Mingyu who was terrified.

Minghao turned to Seungkwan and saw Jun with him.

"Bring Mingyu back!" Minghao shouted at them.

"Why should we? We finally got him and now we shall punish him for taking you away." Seungkwan said coldly before leaving.

Minghao looked at Jun.

"Remember what I told you? If you don't come back in the afternoon or morning today, we would find you." Jun said walking to Minghao.

As he was about to hug Minghao, Minghao slapped his hands away.

"Go away! You guys don't know who or how Mingyu is! You didn't even know the full thing and you jumped into conclusions. He's my friend and you took him away for no reason. He didn't take me away, he was gonna help me get out wonderland and now I can't get out and you know why? It's cause of you Jun." Minghao said glaring at Jun.

"Minghao I-"

"Get out of my sight. I don't want to see you." Minghao spat before leaving Jun behind.

He needed to get to Seungkwan's castle, fast.

So I forgot to take my sleeping bag, my log book, the thing for my rope and my thing to hold my scouts scarf. Fun!1!!1

Now my mum is mad at me. End me

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.4K 497 62
Autumn... looking at the falling dried leaves, Mingyu felt like may be he was one of those wrecked leaves who had no strength to do anything anymore...
20.6K 542 43
Soonyoung, a fresher at college who has a very negative outlook to love is invited to a party where everyone gets drunk and play games. Will he find...
38.1K 1.4K 13
Xu Minghao is just a normal school boy, and so is his crush, Wen Junhui, although Junhui thought he had no friends and no one who liked him or wanted...
12.9K 574 29
In which a boy survives a shipwreck and grows up on a tropical island only inhabited by animals, not remembering his previous life. His world suddenl...