The Roomie #Emison

נכתב על ידי Ninabluesky

(Main characters: Emily and Alison, Emison) So what happen when a womanizer as Emily Fields loses her girlfri... עוד

Chapter 1 - The Encounter
Chapter 2 - Home
CH 3 - Girls night
Chapter 4 - 1st Dates
Chapter 5 - 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 6 - Birthday Girl
Chapter 7 - The Fields
Chapter 8 - Revelations
Chapter 9 - Always & Forever

Chapter 10 - The Roomie

1.1K 28 19
נכתב על ידי Ninabluesky

Hi,

So this is the end of this beautiful story, thank you so much for the stars, comments & following this story ;) !!!

Note 1: Everything that is between double quotes " " it's dialogue.

Note 2: So this last chapter will start with the graduation's party of Emily. Following the ending of the preview chapter 9... There will be some jump times on this chapter ok...

Chapter 10 – The Roomie

(In the appartment)

Emily and Alison were opening the door after going for some chips on the store that was on the block. Friends and Emily's parents were there to celebrate Emily's graduation. The girls approached to the couple in order to help them with the bags...

Alison smiled. – "Thanks..."

Spencer. – "You're welcome; so in the end you could make it... I thought that you were stuck in Paris for at least another week..."

Alison. – "I was but I asked Jason to deal with it in order to come sooner, he didn't say no as it's looks like he find a nice girl on Paris..."

(Little chuckles)

Alison. – "So, thank you to organize the party for Emily, I feel bad because I wasn't useful for you to do this..."

Hanna. – "It's ok bestie but if you want to reward us, you know that I'm always up to do shopping with you" (Big smile)

Emily raised an eye brow and said. – "Hanna..."

Alison chuckled. – "Well, I don't know about the shopping because I just brought you a lot of stuffs from Paris..."

Hanna smiled and sparkled like a little child and hugged Alison very tight...

Hanna. – "Oh Ali... you're definitely the best friend that I could ever have!"

(Little laughs)

Emily said as she looked around. – "So... there is not cake for my graduation?"

Hanna. – "Off course there is a cake! I was in charge of that after all!" (She narrowed her eyes on Spencer and said) "The only thing that someone gave me as a task..."

Spencer smirked. – "Well, I can't trust in you with anything else... can I?"

Hanna rolled her eyes and said. – "I'm a very capable assistant for your information!"

Spencer smirked. – "Yeah right..."

Aria. – "Well, in any case, where did you put the cake Hann...?"

Hanna. – "It's in a box in the fridge..."

Alison got looking for the cake as Hanna and the other girls continued talking...

Hanna. – "So you're gonna love this cake Em... I got it from a bakery that has the creamiest frosting in California!"

Emily smiled. – "I love frosting!"

Hanna smiled. – "I know! Well, anyway, they make these great novelty cakes in all different shapes and if you give them a photo, they'll copy it in icing..."

Spencer smirked. – "Really Hann? It's not the birthday of a child of 5 years old... you really put Emily's face into a cake...?"

Hanna. – "Hey! It's like her birthday ok! She's graduating; it's the end of an era!"

Spencer rolled her eyes...

Aria chuckled. – "Well, I think that it's really nice..."

Emily chuckled. – "Yeah... thanks Hann... so what shape did you choose?"

Hanna replied as Alison was approaching with the cake. – "A bunny, you know because you're horny as a rabbit..."

Emily blushed. – "Hanna!"

Aria and Spencer just laughed; Alison put the cake box without opening it on the table...

Alison. – "Mermaid, do you wanna cut your cake now?"

Emily smiled. – "Yey!!! Yes!"

The Fields, Toby, Caleb, Erza and the girls were all around the cake...

Hanna said as she stood in front of Emily with her phone for taking a picture. – "Ok Em, open the box of your cake..."

Emily chuckled and slowly took off the upper cover of the box; gasps coming from everyone and everybody dropped their jaw open of shock when they saw the cake; the boys and girls couldn't hide their laughs...

Spencer was laughing as she took some pictures of the cake. – "I'm definitely keeping an evidence of this!"

Emily. – "Damn it Hanna! You put my face on a penis?!"

(Laughs)

Hanna. – "Hey I didn't order this ok! They must get confused with my order... they do too erotic cakes for bachelorette parties..." (She looked at the cake) "At least they did put the chocolate frosting; I wonder if it's the frosting that I asked with nuts"

Toby mocked looking to the cake. – "To be fair, this one does have nuts, even if the taste not..."

(Laughs)

Emily mocked. – "Ha-ha-ha very funny!"

Alison rubbed Emily's back and said to her. – "Come on Em... it's not that bad..."

Emily. – "It's not that bad?!" (She pointed out to the cake) "My face is in a cake in a shape of a penis! If I wanted this cake to be a disaster, I would have baked it myself!"

Caleb. – "Is it ok that I still think it looks delicious as it's...?!"

Emily huffed. – "Hanna!" (Sighs)

Aria. – "Ok, relax Em... why we don't just turn it back and ask for a change..."

Hanna chuckled. – "Ah... mmm... we can't... I kinda lost the note... so no return without the note..."

Emily rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in frustration. Alison saw the face of her wife so she looked at the cake and started to analyze what to do to make her happy...

Aria. – "Well, we can imagine that it's a bunny..."

Emily pouted. – "Really?!"

Alison patted Emily's arm and said to her. – "Come on Em... maybe I can fix this... you know try to turn it into something else..." (She took the cake and walked to the kitchen) "I will be back..."

Emily sighed. – "Ali, don't even bother..."

In question of minutes, Alison came back with the cake and everybody looked at the new shape of the cake...

Aria smiled. – "Hey... this is not bad..."

Emily smiled. – "OMG! Ali! Look, you made it into a bunny! How did you do that?!"

Alison chuckled. – "Well, I just made these two things into cheeks and then I split this to make ears..."

Spencer nodded. – "Well... very impressed..."

Hanna. – "You really can do everything, bestie! Apparently, even you can turn phallic cakes into woodland creatures!"

(Laughs)

Caleb looked at the new shape and said. – "What is wrong with me?! It looked more delicious when it was a penis..."

Everybody laughed and Emily kissed Alison's cheek and said to her...

Emily smiled. – "Thanks... you made it better... you always make everything better..."

Alison blushed and she kissed her again and then they cut the cake and had a nice graduation party.

One year after...

Emily was looking into the mirror, grabbing and squeezing her boobs with a huge smile...

Emily smiled. – "This is it! This is it! A complete round-looking line! The C-cup I had always wanted! I wish it could stay this way forever..."

Alison chuckled hearing her wife and then the bell rang and Alison opened the door; she welcomed her parents in law...

Pam. – "So what did the doctor said?"

Alison smiled. – "It's a girl..."

Wayne smiled. – "A girl?!"

Alison nodded and both hugged the blonde; they were hugging when Emily approached...

Emily pouted. – "A little of attention here to the pregnant woman... would be nice..."

Alison chuckled an approached and kissed Emily's cheek and also her big belly.

Emily pouted. – "You kiss more my belly than me..."

Pam. – "Come on Emmy, don't be grumpy..."

Alison. – "It's ok... she can be in all the moods she wants..."

(Chuckles)

They had a lovely dinner together, in the night the Fields stood in the next extra room of the apartment, the room that was Emily's room, since the girls became a couple, they stood sleeping just in a room. Alison helped her pregnant wife to get in bed and then she crawled too on bed to be at her side, Alison lied down at side as she caressed Emily's belly.

Alison chuckled. – "In some months; mermaid, we will have a new roomie..." (She kissed the belly of Emily and said in baby talk) "A beautiful little mermaid..."

Emily blushed and chuckled

Alison smiled. – "We're gonna be mommies..."

Emily blushed. – "Yeah..." (She bitted her lip and said) "But it's a little scared..."

Alison cupped Emily's cheek with her hand and said to her. – "Don't be scared my love, I will be at your side always..."

Emily blushed and smiled. – "Always and forever, you promise...?"

Alison nodded and leaned for a kiss, they made out a little until they fell slept, Alison stood always like the big spoon on the bed, hugging Emily's belly...

Some months later...

Alison opened the door of the apartment and entered into their home with the little girl on her arms...

Alison smiled to the baby. – "Look Ellie, this is our home..."

Pepe approached and Emily said to the dog...

Emily. – "Look buddy, this is Ellie, our new roomie... "

The girls smiled and the dog was also happy, knowing the new roomie.

Alison kissed Emily and said. – "Thank you mermaid... you did a great job in labor, giving me this beautiful little mermaid..."

Emily blushed

Alison.- "I will put her in her cradle ok..."

(The bell rang)

Emily. – "Those must be the girls, I will open the door and then we will follow you..."

Alison nodded and started to walk with Pepe to the room of the little Ellie.

Hanna, Spencer, Aria and Emily were around a cradle...

Aria said looking to the sleeping baby. – "OMG Em... she looks so much like you..."

The other girls nodded and smiling...

Hanna. – "Did it hurt? You know, being in labor?"

Emily chuckled. – "Yeah... I squeezed Alison's hand as hell but looking to this beautiful baby girl that got out of me..." (Big smile) "She just makes it all worthy..."

The girls were looking to the cradle when Alison said...

Alison. – "Em... we forgot the diapers on the hospital, I will go buy some diapers... do you wanna something?"

Hanna. – "I want a coffee and a blueberry muffin!"

Emily playfully hit Hanna's arm and said. – "She was talking to me..."

Hanna rolled her eyes and Alison chuckled...

Alison kissed her wife and said. – "I will be back soon ok..."

Emily smiled and nodded, and then Alison left. The girls continued looking to the baby sleeping...

Emily said with baby talk. – "Don't I have the cutie little baby!"

The girls chuckled seeing the new side of Emily as a mom and they just nodded

Spencer. – "Who would think that you will be the 1st one having kids..."

Emily. – "I know!" (Big smile) "I can't believe it yet!" (Happy sighs) "I can't believe how much I love her... I can't get enough of her... right now I miss her! I actually miss her!"

Aria raised an eye brow and said. – "You know that she's right here... right?!"

Emily chuckled. – "I know... but I miss feeling her so close to me... you know, when she was inside of me... even if she kicked me and it hurt all her kicks, it was adorable, feeling her so close..." (She approached more to the little baby sleeping and said) "Look at her, sleeping... I love her so much..." (She waved her hands up and said) "Ok! I can't wait anymore! I think that I will wake her up! I want to hold her!"

Spencer. – "I'm not an expertise on babies, but I know that you should never wake a sleeping baby..."

Emily pouted. – "I can do whatever I want! I made her!"

Emily said to the little baby girl as she started to hold her into her arms. – "Come on Ellie, come on..."

The baby girl started to kick and waved her tiny arms as she cried because her mommy woke her up.

Emily said as she was holding her baby. – "Ssshhh... I'm sorry Ellie... sshhh... come on, come back to sleep..."

(Louder baby crying)

Aria sighed. – "It breaks your heart, isn't it?"

The other two friends nodded...

(Louder baby crying)

Spencer. – "So how long do you think that she will keep crying...?"

Two hours later...

(Baby crying...)

Emily was swinging the crying baby on the living room of the apartment as the girls were sitting on the couch, with a lot of baby books around them...

Spencer sighed. – "Ok, so we already tried feeding her, changing her ..." (She turned the pages and then she pointing out to one page and she said as she narrowed her eyes on Emily) "Oh, let's try this one: go back in time and LISTEN TO SPENCER!"

Emily rolled her eyes and continued swinging the baby...

Aria said as she read another baby book. – "Alright, here's something... Em... hold the baby close to your body and then swing her rapidly from side-to-side..."

Emily. – "Ok..."

The brunette did as instructed and then the little Ellie stopped crying for a second...

Hanna smirked as she was covering her ears with her hands. – "Oh! It worked or I'm deaf now?!"

Aria smiled. – "It worked!"

Emily looked at the little baby and she said as she approached a little towel to clean Ellie's mouth...

Emily. – "Oh no, she just threw up a little bit..."

(Baby crying)

Emily panicked. – "OMG! What I'm gonna do! It has been hours and she just doesn't stop crying!"

Spencer ran her hands on her hair and sighed. – "OMG! I'm losing my mind here!"

Hanna huffed. - "I'm gonna to the bathroom, maybe from there; I could not hear the crying..."

Spencer. – "I'm coming with you..."

Aria. – "Me too..."

The girls stood up and walked away and Emily just saw her friends walking away...

Emily. – "Hey! Don't leave me here alone!"

The baby girl continued crying and after each intent of the brunette to make her stop, Ellie just cried louder...

Emily sighed. – "Please... can you stop...? I'm sorry ok... I will never wake you again..." (She started examining the baby as she said) "I wonder if there is a 'turn off' button on you..."

Alison opened the door and got in the apartment with the diapers and coffees and muffins for everyone; she dropped her keys on the table and approached to her wife and her little crying baby ...

Alison said with concern. – "What is wrong?"

Emily sighed. – "I can't stop her crying!"

Alison. – "You look exhausted, let me try..."

The blonde took the little Ellie on her arms and as soon as she held her, Ellie stopped crying; Emily just dropped her jaw open and the other girls re-emerged on the living room with the same expression on their faces...

Aria. – "Did we're deaf now?!"

Spencer. – "What did you do to make her stop?"

Alison. – "Nothing, I just hold her..."

Hanna smirked. – "Oh damn, you must be a fireball on bed!"

Alison blushed and chuckled

Emily. – "I can't believe it! You really have magical powers!"

Alison laughed and continued swinging the baby on her arms...

Spencer. – "I can hear traffic and birds again..."

(Little laughs)

Aria sighed. – "Well, it looks like you had it Ali... all under control so... I will just gonna leave; I'm supposed to see Erza for a movie anyway so..."

Spencer. – "Yeah... you don't need us here so, I'm leaving too before she started crying again and my ears bleed for so much crying..."

Alison chuckled. – "OK, thanks for passing by; please before leaving, I brought coffees and muffins so take yours ok..."

Hanna nodded and took all the muffins with a coffee...

Spencer. – "Hey! She brought them for everyone! Not just for you..."

Hanna. – "Fine... I will give you the half of one..."

Spencer glanced at Hanna and she quickly took the bag of muffins from her arms and ran away with it as she took her coffee.

Spencer said as she ran away from the apartment. – "See you guys... let's give it six to eight months until she stop with the crying baby period..."

Hanna pursuit Spencer and said. – "Hey! My muffins!"

The girls chuckled seeing the two girls leaving and then Aria said her goodbyes and left too...

Alison kissed Emily's cheek and said. – "Ok, you should lie down and take a nap..."

Emily raised an eye brow and Alison chucked

Alison. – "The books said that you should rest whenever she's sleeping so..." (She waved her hands) "Go... rest a little... don't worry..."

Emily. – "Are you sure... because let me tell you something, Ellie... she's not easy..."

Alison chuckled and kissed Emily and then she said. – "Well, that's why I'm here for..."

Emily smiled and hugged Alison's neck and said as she rubbed her nose against Alison's nose...

Emily. – "What I would do without you...?"

Alison smiled and they kissed with a lot of love.

Five years later...

Emily sighed. – "Ellie! Wait!"

Ellie. – "No!"

Emily. – "Ellie!"

Ellie. – "No!"

The little girl of 5 years old was running away from her mom, Emily was trying to put a little had on her in order to get out, Ellie made her mother ran behind her; she was fast and Emily didn't catch her; the little one was wearing a cute white dress, she had tanner skin as her mom Emily but she had the blue eyes of her mom Alison.

Emily sighed. – "Ellie! Stop running! It's dangerous! Listen to me for once ok!"

Ellie laughed. – "No!"

Emily. – "Is that the only word that you know to say me?!"

Ellie laughed. – "No!" (Little laughs as she continued running)

(Sounds of keys on the door)

Ellie stopped for a second as she heard the keys on the door; a big smile appeared on her face...

Ellie smiled. – "MAMA!"

The door opened and as soon as the blonde came into the apartment, her little kid threw herself over Alison; Alison caught her with a big smile and put a lot of kisses on Ellie's face...

Emily approached and pouted. – "You don't give me so many kisses like that..."

Ellie smiled and hugged Alison's neck as she was on Alison's arms. – "I win!"

Emily glanced at her little kid and Alison chuckled as she found adorable how Emily was always jealous of Ellie and fighting with Ellie over Alison's attention. Alison leaned for a kiss towards her wife but Ellie got in the middle of them and received the kiss on her cheek; Ellie sticks her tongue out towards Emily and Emily crossed her arms and huffed.

Alison raised an eye brow and said to her little girl. – "Ellie, what did we just said about sticking out the tongue? No sticking out the tongue to your mommy..."

Ellie pouted and made watery-eyes.

Alison. – "No Ellie, that doesn't work with me and you know it... now give a kiss to your mommy and say 'sorry'..."

Ellie pouted but she did as it was told by the blonde...

Emily pouted. – "You know... I want a kiss but from you..."

Alison chuckled and she was going to kiss her wife when Ellie interrupted her again...

Ellie. – "Let's go! Let's go!"

The little one dragged her mommies out as soon as possible.

(On the beach)

Ellie was wearing the hat to protect her against the sun and wearing a cute swimming suit with flowers on it under her white dress. She was doing sandcastle with Alison. Emily approached from behind with some sodas for them and she kissed Alison's lips; Emily chuckled seeing how Ellie pouted because she kissed Alison.

Emily sat too on the sand and the little Ellie was with her two mommies at each side of her. Emily put a straw on Ellie's jus and gave it to the little one...

Emily said to Ellie. – "So Ellie... who was the kid who was playing with you on the kindergarten?"

Ellie. – "Josh..."

Emily teased. – "Uhm... do you like this 'Josh'?"

Ellie took her time to reply and nodded. – "Yeah... he gave some clay..."

Emily. – "Really? Well, in that case, you should do the first move and attack..."

Ellie looked confused. – "Attack?"

Alison interrupted and said. – "Em... don't teach her weird stuffs... she's too little for liking a boy..."

Emily teased and narrowed her eyes on Alison. – "Uhm... are you jealous?"

Alison smirked with a cocky expression. – "Off course not..." (She caressed Ellie's cheek and the little one looked at her with a big smile) "Ellie, between Mama and Josh, who do you like more?"

The little one stood up and hugged Alison as she screamed. – "Mama! Mama!"

Alison smirked. – "You see..."

Emily rolled her eyes and Alison laughed seeing the expression of her wife.

Ellie. – "I like MAMA more! I love MAMA! I'm gonna marry mama!"

Emily felt jealous and separate Ellie from Alison and she hugged Alison as her possession.

Emily pouted to her little Ellie. – "You can't! Mama is mine!"

Ellie glanced to Emily and she too hugged Alison and said to Emily. – "No! Mama is mine!"

Emily. – "No! I arrived 1st in her life! So she's mine!"

Alison smirked. – "Em... who's the jealous one now?"

Emily rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, leaving Alison free from her hug; Ellie took it as a victory and hugged tighter Alison...

Ellie glanced at Emily and smirked. – "I win! Mine!"

Alison just chuckled and blushed seeing her two mermaids, glanced at each other, fighting over her...

(Another day, in a train)

The little family was in their 1st train travel with Ellie. They were in a four-seat family seat place, Ellie sat beside Emily and Alison was in front of the two brunettes. Alison looked for a moment through the window and when she turned her look on direction of her family she chuckled seeing the two brunettes stretching their arms towards her, with a peel orange segment on their hands, offering it to the blonde...

Emily. – "Here... say 'aaah!"

Ellie said at the same time that Emily. – "Mama! 'Aaah' "

Emily and Ellie glanced at each other and Emily smirked and stretched her arm a little more...

Emily smirked. – "My arm is longer..."

Ellie pouted. – "No! I wanna give it to Mama! Me! No you!"

The little one jumped from her seat to the empty seat that was beside the blonde...

Alison hugged the little Ellie. – "Ellie! Don't do that! It's dangerous! You can get hurt!"

Ellie chuckled seeing her mama all worried about her and she just stretched her little arm with the peel orange segment on her little hand, and guided it to Alison's mouth as she wanted to feed her mama with it...

Ellie. – "Here, mama 'aaah'!"

Alison chuckled and opened her mouth and said.- "Aaah"

But before Alison could take the orange segment, Emily took a leap forward and ate the orange segment from Ellie's hand...

Ellie pouted. – "No! Mommy! You dummy!"

Emily crossed her arms and pouted too, Ellie looked at Alison with puppy eyes with watery-eyes as she was pretending to start crying...

Alison caressed Ellie's face and said. – "Don't cry Ellie... you have another right?" (She leaned towards her little kid and opened her mouth) "Come on... 'aahh' "

Ellie smiled and speared another segment from her peeled orange and put it inside Alison's mouth...

Ellie. – "Here, mama..."

Alison smiled. – "Mmm... so jummy... thank you Ellie..."

Ellie smiled. – "You're welcome, mama..."

The little Ellie glanced at her mommy Emily as she leaned her head on Alison's arm and Emily just rolled her eyes and pouted with the arms crossed.

(Another day, in the apartment)

It was the end of the summer and the family of the two girls passed by to visit them.

Emily. – "Mom... what are you doing?"

Pam smiled as she was taking a video with her phone. – "Come on Em... how many times you can see this... I need to keep the evidence of it..."

Emily laughed and turned her look in direction of what her mom was taking on a video; it was Ellie on her little toy tea table; in front of her, she sat Wayne, Kenneth and Jason, the four of them were sitting on the toy chairs of the table for the tea party that Ellie was playing with them; Ellie has dressed up the 3 of them with toy neckless jewelry and other accessories that she had...

Ellie stretched her arm with a hat with flowers towards Wayne...

Wayne. – "No, I need to drop a line here Ellie... I will not put a fluffy hat!"

Ellie pouted with watery-eyes, pretending that she was going to cry...

Kenneth stretched his hand to the little kid and said. – "Give me the hat..."

Ellie smiled and gave the hat to Kenneth and blew a kiss to Kenneth and he smiled, he put on the hat and Jason tried to hide his laughs but he couldn't. Kenneth narrowed his eyes on his son that was at his side and said as he gave him the toy teapot of Ellie...

Kenneth. - "Stop laughing and brought us some tea..."

Jason smirked. – "This is a game Dad; I don't think that she will really notice it if there is no real tea on it..."

Kenneth. – "Off course she will notice it..." (He looked to the little one and picked Ellie's cheek and the little girl giggled) "She's a DiLaurentis... off course that she will notice it... right Ellie?"

Ellie nodded

Wayne cleared his throat and said. – "Fields-DiLaurentis..."

Kenneth sighed with the arms crossed. – "But a DiLaurentis after all..."

After the dinner, the family left; Alison cleaned a little the kitchen and the living room, once everything was ok, she got into her bedroom and she chuckled as she saw on her bed, her two brunettes hugging each other and sleeping with a big smile on their faces...

Alison chuckled to herself. - "Best roomies, ever..."

The next morning...

Radio station. – "Hello sunshines! This is the station that makes your hearts beat with the best music selection, let's start the morning with Phareel Williams and his song 'Happy'..."

*** Music moment: Happy by Pharrel Williams***

Emily opened her eyes and stretched on bed and she smiling feeing the ray of sunshine touching her face; she left the radio on with the song; she stood up from bed and she turned in direction of the bed when she saw by the corner of her eye that her little Ellie sitting on bed, she too got awake; Ellie pouted as she didn't like to wake up so earlier, Emily chuckled and in order to make her little girl smile, she started to dance on the beat of the song; Ellie smiled seeing her mommy dancing; Ellie stood up on bed and started to jump and laughing; Pepe barked and he jumped too on bed, all the noise and movement woke up Alison; she smiled seeing all her roomies, happy, dancing...

Ellie smiled. – "Mama! Dance!"

Alison chuckled and followed the command of her kid; she approached to Emily and took Emily's hand and made her turn, she grabbed Emily from the waist and inclined on her and kissed her; both girls smiled under the kiss; they continued dancing and Alison held Ellie on her arms and like that the little girl was dancing with her two mommies too.

The girls continued having a lovely happy life; everyday was a day for celebration as they had everything that they ever dreamed and more. Dancing, smiling, loving, Emily and Alison stood together always and forever, loving each other and being just happy, taking care of their precious little roomie.

The END

*****************************************************************************

Thank you guys! It was really fun, emotional at the end ^^ to do this story, so concerning the other girls, let's say that they too had their happy endings with their soulmates (Toby, Erza, Caleb) and concerning Ellie, she had blue eyes as Jason was the sperm donor so Ellie has DNA of Alison too.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

251K 7.8K 75
Alison Dilaurentis, the new one in here. Shy, unconfident, betrayed. Emily Fields, mysterious, does whatever she wants, doesn't care about anything. ...
2.4K 43 16
After receiving a strange text fear takes hold of the girls What happens when the girls go missing ? Will Alison and Emily ever get their happily eve...
9.3K 228 14
Just read it📖
69.3K 2K 53
Events after they killed Shauna in New York. Emily is confused of her feelings for Ali's coming, Ali seems to have feelings for Emily before they eve...