Me & Keith Imagines

EricaMentor tarafından

Keith Power Imagines This is a petty relationship imagines y/n and Keith are cute together but have a rea... Daha Fazla

Jealousy part 2

Jealousy

168 6 0
EricaMentor tarafından

y/n pov

well after all of that he didn't even notice me. he didn't even look my way damn ! I must be that ugly. I damn ! really?? anyways let me make my way ignore keith and move on to something better, right?

y/f/n-hey girl wanna go to the mall? keith is gonna be there look your best.

y/n-not even i'm not gonna waste my time i'm done.

y/f/n-why?

y/n-I tried for three years trying make him notice me and it's not working. it's to just give up and let someone else take his place.

y/f/n-please come please I got a guy i'm going with I need you to make me feel comfortable.

y/n-alright i'm coming.

y/f/n-see you there.

y/n-okay bye. she hung up.

she got up and looked picked out some clothes to wear.

y/n-alright this one.

y/n-wow I look nice ! anyway let's go.

she gets on her bmw and starts driving and get to the highway and finally gets to the mall.

y/f/n-girl you look really good ! damn !

y/n-never lost it, never will !

y/f/n-for sure. me too.

as the both them were done showing off the met up with the group and keith saw y/n. his opened wide.

y/n-hey guys sorry i'm late sort of. she flipped her hair.

woody-lovely seeing you.

y/n- same here.

algee-you look good !

y/n-lol okay.

luke-where is y/f/n?

y/f/n-she's here babe. she went up and kissed him.

y/n-let's go shopping.

she walked passed everybody and Keith could not help but to wonder how he did not realize y/n before. y/n walked passed some light skin guys and she caught the three of them looking at y/n.

Suddenly keith felt threaten.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
245K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...