Sixty-Four Crayons [COMPLETED]

By dilagmakata

Aleigha broke her crayons, again. p.s. this box includes: - broken crayons - a limited edition sharpener - s... More

the crayon box
jack and jill
corner sun
racer
pillow forts
cartoons
hidden and unsought
storyteller
golden locks
ice creamery
booboos
puddled
things with wings
graphic vaults
icing
homie
shooting stars
zookeeper
furballs
playing grounds
tale of two cities
milkshake teeth
rockabye
imaginer
broken crayons
a limited edition sharpener
some scribbles
a ride down memory lane
final note

aleigha's note

595 22 16
By dilagmakata

Dear Kiddo,

Aleigha broke her crayons, again. Sorry they're all mixed up, but they're yours now. And don't worry, I know that they're in good hands, ones that know broken crayons still color.

with love,
Aleigha

for the children still afraid of
monsters under their bed and those who think they're the monsters

one shall overcome

Hello little one. Oh that? A little note is all. I am so glad that I finally had the guts to start this poetry collection (includes poetry, anecdotes, open letters, my hopes and dreams etcetera)

Do note that I hate normal so expect a mess, because if anything, childhood is a box of used up crayons. I am incredibly sorry for this because author's notes are not meant to be long, yet all of mine are long and I wanted to say I have copyright but cover image and graphic interchange formats do not belong to me, you know the drill and I am just so hyper right now my heart is flying haha.

Anyway, speak your mind. If you think I'm the modern day Shakespeare, think again. Seriously I ain't that old. Kidding, I know you want to cure my humor, but save it for later I will update a lot lot lot so stay tuned. love ya'll.

Vote, Comment, & Follow! your feedback will mean the world.

hugs and starter packs,
dilagmakata

Full credit goes to the owner of the popular phrase: Broken Crayons Still Color. Likewise, GIF images do not belong to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...