My Mate's Choice

De xoxosecretlover

Beatrix found her mate on her 16th birthday. Calvin isn't the perfect guy like every girl would want but that... Mai multe

My Mate's Choice
My Mate's Choice 01
My Mate's Choice 02
My Mate's Choice 03
My Mate's Choice 04
My Mate's Choice 05
My Mate's Choice 06
My Mate's Choice 07
My Mate's Choice 08
My Mate's Choice 09
My Mate's Choice 10
My Mate's Choice 11
My Mate's Choice 12
My Mate's Choice 13
My Mate's Choice 14
My Mate's Choice 16
My Mate's Choice 17
My Mate's Choice 18
My Mate's Choice 19
My Mate's Choice 20
My Mate's Choice 21
My Mate's Choice 22
My Mate's Choice 23
My Mate's Choice 24
My Mate's Choice 25
My Mate's Choice 26
My Mate's Choice 27
My Mate's Choice 28
My Mate's Choice 29
My Mate's Choice 30
My Mate's Choice 31
My Mate's Choice 32
My Mate's Choice 33
My Mate's Choice 34
My Mate's Choice 35
My Mate's Choice 36
My Mate's Choice 37
My Mate's Choice 38
My Mate's Choice 39
My Mate's Choice 40
My Mate's Choice 41

My Mate's Choice 15

23.3K 640 147
De xoxosecretlover

Eddie

Sean came in almost right after Beatrix left. "You spoke to her already?" Sean asked.

"Yes, I have. She'll talk to Brody about it," I answered.

By coincidence when Brody said that he wanted to take Beatrix out and then promised that he would bring Beatrix back home, safe and sound, I kinda started to believe that Brody and Beatrix were really mates.

And then after they were gone for a few hours, Brody called me, saying that he wanted my permission to let Beatrix stay at his pack house, it just made me think that they were really mates. Brody also mentioned that he was telling Beatrix, something about his family. Why would Brody tell someone who wasn't close or something to him, about his family's history?

"You think Brody would be a good mate?" Sean questioned again. Everyone knew how protective I could be over my one and only little sister. She may be 16 but she still looked so baby to me.

"I think Brody is a really good man. He asked my permission to bring Bea out and like yesterday, he called to freaking asked me if Beatrix could stay over. He's really a gentleman and I believe, he would be a good mate to my sister," I told Sean as I gazed at the picture of Beatrix and I that were on my desk.

Suddenly, the door was being slammed open. No one would do that because I have instructed everyone to at least knock before entering, including my parents.

"Well, aren't you rude young man?" Sean shot the guy the question as he stood up. I eyed the guy and realized that it was Sean's brother himself.

"What's the matter?" I asked, rather harshly. If Calvin was going to enter my room without manners, then I shouldn't be showing him any. He should have known better than not to mess with his Alpha.

"You should take back everything that you're telling Beatrix to do regarding the mating with the damn Alpha from another pack," Calvin yelled.

"Watch your words, Calvin," I scolded, "Beatrix and Alpha Brody are mates. They have the right to be together!"

"No, they are not! I am her mate. I am meant for her and she's meant for me," Calvin said in a rather begging tone.

My mouth went hanging.

Calvin

"No, they are not! I am her mate. I am meant for her and she's meant for me," I finally said those things out loud. My hands instantly went to my hair and I started to pull them. I fell down on my knees as I thought; I really didn't want to lose Beatrix.

I really did bring Valerie over to the pack house, with hope to settle the relationship between us. I also wanted to win Beatrix's heart back and then introduce her to my family. Jean would probably be the happiest one to know so.

I didn't tell Valerie the real reason of why we were at the pack house on a Wednesday morning but Valerie just seemed to follow me. She said that she wanted to look around the garden for a while before getting in, which I didn't mind.

I met Celina, the Luna while on my way in and asked her for Beatrix. She said Beatrix was with the Alpha, talking about Beatrix's mate. At first I thought they would be talking about me. But then Celina gushed, "Beatrix and Brody are so cute!" And I lost it all.

I went to the Alpha's room and heard everything. I heard everything that Alpha Eddie told Beatrix and Beatrix didn't say anything about objecting them, which made my wolf whimper; knowing that we were going to lose our mate forever.

Talking to Beatrix about it, it made my wolf cried too; because Beatrix seemed to not care about us. She didn't even show that she probably didn't want to follow her brother's instruction. It was as though, she really wanted to be mated to someone else.

"Calvin, what are you talking about?" Sean hissed as he got up from the seat he was on. He walked towards me and wrapped one arm around me tightly before turning back to the Alpha. "Alpha, I believe my Calvin is bullshitting right now. Please excuse us," he said and was about to turn me around and usher me out of the room but I quickly pushed him away.

"I am not bullshitting. I am not lying!" I yelled like someone who was under a great depression. And not to mention I was still pulling my hair and I had tears streaming down my face. "I cannot do this anymore. I am suffering. My wolf is suffering!"

"Calvin just shut up and get out already!" Sean hissed as he tried to drag me out of the room and to my surprise, the Alpha himself stopped him.

"Wait Sean. Let me have a conversation with him."

"Please Alpha, please..." I practically ran to him and on my knees, begging. I wanted him to believe me that Beatrix was really my mate. I wanted to beg him to take back everything about Beatrix and Brody mating.

"This is not professional Calvin. Come on sit up and we can talk like men," the Alpha said and then I felt an arm lifting me up to my feet. It was my brother. He ushered me to sit on the chairs provided and he too, sat with me. The Alpha sat opposite us and raised an eyebrow at me, waiting for me to speak.

I wanted to start with 'where do I start' but there wasn't enough time for my nervousness and wasting of time. I spilled everything from the time I bumped onto Beatrix in school and then towards our conversation, the night when Beatrix shifted and I was there, our fights, the night when my wolf had scratched her by accident, the night when I stayed overnight and yesterday when Beatrix met me in school and she gone mad when she found out what I had done with Valerie.

"You hurt my Beatrix!" I heard the Alpha said and then I felt a punch on my left cheek.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I chanted, "I am at fault. I want to apologize. I'm ready to let Valerie know that Beatrix is my mate."

"I'm so disappointed with you Calvin," I heard my brother said next and right after that, the door was being flung open and the Luna and Valerie walked in.

"Valerie, I need to tell you something," I spoke immediately and walked towards her but the Luna stopped me.

"Not now Calvin," the Luna told me in her authorized tone but her face was frowning.

"What is it dear?" I heard the Alpha asked.

"Beatrix is being taken by the rogues!" The Luna informed panicked which got me in panic as well.

"What?!" I fell onto my knees.

I saw Valerie quickly went to my side and she explained, "I was with Beatrix and we were just strolling in the woods when a group of men came and surrounded us. They said they only wanted one person and Beatrix offered herself. The men told me to let the Alpha know that they want to declare war - which makes me assume that they were the rogues."

"Oh goodness, my mate," I cried.

* * *

I was in the room, the clinic room where Beatrix was last on her bed rest. I couldn't scent her but I acted as thought I could feel her in here with me.

A group of men was already being sent out to track Beatrix and the rogues but none of them had come home with good news yet.

Alpha Eddie was mad at me after I told him the truth but it was soon replace with concern when he heard about Beatrix's loss. Beatrix... why did she offer herself? What made me feel worst was that, she was with Valerie. Beatrix had always be the one to give in. This time, did she give in too and let the rogues took her away so that Valerie would be safe?

Urgh! Nothing made sense anymore.

"Calvin?" A voice called and I looked up immediately, expecting Beatrix but it was actually Valerie.

"Valerie," I acknowledged her and looked back down.

"I'm sorry," I heard Valerie said, the moment she took the empty space next to me.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because they took Beatrix away," she said and then I recalled that I hadn't got the chance to tell Valerie about Beatrix being my mate.

Turning to her so that I was facing her, I started, "I have to tell you something."

"If you wanna tell me about Beatrix and you, then I already know," Valerie said, causally.

"Since when?" I asked, surprised.

Valerie shrugged, "I'm not sure. But I kept scenting her on you. I wasn't very sure if Beatrix was really your mate and you, didn't say anything to me. But it was all confirmed when you're now so broken that Beatrix is gone."

"I'm sorry Val..."

"No, don't be. If anything, I should be the one. I didn't mean to come in between you and Beatrix. If I really had known it earlier, I wouldn't even think of still sticking around with you. Not that I wanted you out of my life. It's just that you've been a very great friend and help to me all these while and now, I want to return the favour."

Valerie tapped my shoulder and I pulled her in for a hug. A burden was now off my shoulder which left me with one and only one thing to focus on; Finding Beatrix.

Sorry for all the mistakes and this is just a short chapter ><

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

362K 17.2K 41
Raven doesn't quite understand why she doesn't feel a connection between herself and other men. Every boyfriend she has ever had felt like a dead end...
2.7K 203 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
Bella And ?? De Hrafn Amenedriel ES

Ficțiune adolescenți

24.9K 675 20
This story is 100% original. I thought of everything on my own. Bella realizes more than once that someone who she thought was her mate turned out n...
60K 3.2K 22
Dakota lived oblivious to what it meant being mated. Several years of being mated to Daniel slowly taught her how naive she was in that fact. Daniel...