The Alpha and the Rogue

PurpleLlamanator द्वारा

Meet Victoria. A girl that lost everything in one night. Thankfully someone took her in during her time of ne... अधिक

The Alpha and the Rogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Darkness Enthralled
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

8.1K 319 48
PurpleLlamanator द्वारा

A/N~We are nearing the end of this book :( Maybe I'll post an epilogue if anybody would like it :)

~Chapter 18~

While I was worried for Travis, I knew this was something he had to do. I would not hold him back.

Feeling Kade tense though, I stepped away as he shifted into his human form. Though he was completely bare, he paid no mind as he stood to glare at Travis. "You are not the only one that has a problem with Damien."

I could not believe this! Are they really going to argue over who gets to take Damien out? Can they get anymore childish?

Travis nudged Jessica to the side as he returned the vicious stare. "This is my fight," he snarled with dark irises.

"It is my fight just as much as it is yours." Kade did not raise his voice but I could sense his anger through the bond and feel it in his presence. "He has slaughtered my mate's old pack, sent wolves to kill her twice, and kidnapped her. Not to mention he is threatening to over throw MY pack," there was a growl in his voice.

"And he has caused me more pain," Travis roared.

"It is not my fault you did not defend your people in their time of need." Kade's irises were completely black now.

Before Travis could even respond, I stood in front of Kade and pushed him back. "There is a war going on as we speak and you jack offs are too busy arguing over who gets to kill Damien. Who cares who does it," I threw my hands up as I yelled. "As long as the fucker dies, I don't GIVE A SHIT," I exploded. Flicking my gaze between the two males, I snarled," Now pull your heads out of your asses and pull yourselves together!"

Instead of growling at my authoritative tone, both Kade and Travis straightened up.

"First we need to get you two somewhere safe," Kade directed at me and Jessica while Travis nodded his head in affirmation, pulling Jessica by the arm away from us.

My eyes turned to slits. "Do you see anywhere that would be considered remotely safe?" I waved my hand to gesture at the scenery that was littered with dead werewolves in human form. "There is nothing for us to do but to help."

"You are NOT fighting," Kade roared.

"This is my pack too Kade!" I stomped forward and jabbed him in the chest as I spoke. "Remember what happened last time you ditched me?"

Kade growled furiously and I knew that I was working on his last nerve. His jaw clenched shut as his form began to shake. I thought he would shift from anger. He was opening his mouth to speak when a huge wolf knocked him off his feet.

"Kade!" I shrieked as I ran to help my fallen mate. All anger was no replaced with fear and worry. Suddenly, I was gripped from behind causing me to flail my limbs to escape their hold.

A hand came up to grip my jaw while an arm wrapped around my abdomen. The chest I was pulled into was muscled and hard; a male.

"I must admit I am impressed with your Luna, Alpha Kade." The sound of Damien's cold voice had me struggling even more as his arms tightened around me. "She managed to evade and incapacitate her guard while killing another on her way out the door."

I gazed at Kade to find that he had disposed of the attacking Were deftly and was now on his feet, snarling in anger. "Release my mate now!" His irises were completely soaked in darkness as his form shook from unconcealed rage.

From his raised voice though, I couldn't help but flinch slightly. I had never heard Kade yell. I've seen him angered but never has he yelled. It's always been a deathly, calm threat that dared anybody to counter him.

As Kade took a step towards us, Damien gripped my jaw tightly while making a sound of disapproval. "One more step and she dies."

My mate froze immediately. Kade's frame however, still held trimmers of fury.

I didn't freeze though and tried to yank Damien's hand away from my face, clawing at it and tugging. Sadly, he was stronger and wasn't even reacting to my endeavors.

"How does it feel Alpha Kade? How does it feel to know that you failed your mate?" Damien chuckled darkly as Kade snarled. "This is why I didn't just kill your mate from the beginning."

I felt moisture begin to build in the corners of my eyes. This was absolutely hopeless. Kade won't make a move even though, no matter how he reacts it will result in my death. He could attack Damien now or after I was already dead but either way, I was not leaving this territory alive.

Through my blurred tears that I struggled to conceal, I continued to kick out my legs and fight against his hold. When one of my thighs lifted however, I felt a pinch and then a sting. My mind quickly turned to the hunting knife I stole from that guard and I finally began to see the light at the end of my tunnel.

"Because I wanted to see the look on you face when I slaughtered your bitch right in front of you." Kade's nostrils flared at the insult. I had no idea how he was not shifting and slightly baffled.

Moving fast, I dropped my hands and grasped the jagged knife I had kept safe. Before Damien could even understand what was happening, I stabbed the hunting knife deep in his thigh and gave a firm twist.

While releasing his hold on my frame, Damien howled in pain. Not sparing a glance his way, I dropped away from him and scurried to stand near Kade where I was pulled behind him.

As Damien was yowling in agony on the grassy plain, Kade began to step forward. Startlingly though, Kade froze as Travis pounced in front of him to growl at Damien in wolf form.

"Brother," Damien smiled as he stumbled back on his good leg. "What are you doing fighting for these mutts? Join me. Rule with me!" He removed the knife from his upper leg and tossed it to the side.

I almost laughed at his last minute proposal.

Travis only snapped his jaws in response. His fur stood on end as he prowled closer and closer to his brother.

Damien, realizing that he was not going to live, snarled. "I should have killed you when I had the chance! I never should have stopped at our parents. I should have got rid of you too!"

I gasped as Damien revealed that. I guess it wasn't too surprising that he was the culprit but I couldn't understand why Damien would do it. Unless . . .

"I was right." As I spoke, everybody but Travis glanced at me. "You aren't the rightful Alpha. That's why you murdered your parents." I smirked as I saw Damien begin to simmer in rage. "When you realized that they were passing the Alpha title to Travis, you went into a rage. Didn't you?"

"That old fool didn't know anything," Damien snarled viciously. "I'm the rightful leader. I am the Alpha of the Nightshade Pack!" He roared, "None of you will live to see another day. Your mates-"

Travis cut him short as he attacked and immediately began tearing him to shreds. Literally.

I couldn't decide whether I should look away or face the man that took my original home from me. Kade took that decision from me by pulling my face into his chest and whispering in my ear to distract me from the shouts and snarling. Only when the yells had stopped did Kade let me pull away.

It was over. Damien is dead and the Columbine Pack has been avenged. No, not just Columbine Pack. It was actually many more than just my pack.

"DAMIEN!"

I quickly turned towards the voice only to find Savannah shrieking in horror. Her face was distraught as a river of tears streamed down her cheeks. Her frame was racked with sobs and tremors of agony.

I did not feel an ounce of pity for her. In fact, I had a bone to pick with this bitch.

I felt my eyes narrow as I stepped away from Kade snarling. Savannah's eyes widened as she stumbled back in fear before she turned and fled. That mutt was nothing without her barbaric mate to hide behind.

Jumping forward, I shifted into my chocolate brown wolf in midair. Ignoring Kade's shout of my name, I took off after Savannah through the forest. I let my animal take complete control as my irises turned black.

It did not take long for Savannah to come into sight. I wasn't surprised to find that she had shifted into her wolf form. She was fast but I was faster and caught up quickly. Not even allowing her a chance, I tackled her fleeing form down to the ground and wrapped my fangs around the back of her neck. Clenching my jaw, I heard a crack and felt the body go limp.

As I moved back and released my hold, the lifeless wolf dropped to the ground and slowly shifted into the shape of Savannah. Her eyes were still riddled with pain and sadness yet, I could feel no sorrow for this unfeeling and cruel woman. She probably deserved worse than what I gave her. Who knows how many wolves she has murdered single handedly. The loss of her mate though would have ended her life eventually.

'VICTORIA!' The sound of Kade's voice roaring through the mind link startled me. Not even a minute later, my mate's black wolf pushed me away from the now dead Savannah. 'Why would you take off like that?' His tone was a growl and I could tell his wolf was very much in control.

'I'm sorry Kade. She ran and I just reacted,' I tried to explain. There was no reasoning with him right now though. 'It's fine now Kade. It's over.'

Kade leaned his head against my neck. 'It's over,' he seemed to sigh in relief.

"I'm so glad you're okay!"

"You don't need to worry about me Luna," Zoe placated. She was currently laying in the infirmary under orders from Vince. Apparently those goons that were sent by Savannah did some damage. I was mostly ecstatic that Zoe was even alive. When I had saw her conked out on the floor, I had assumed the worst.

"And you don't need to call me Luna." My eyes narrowed playfully as I crossed my arms over my chest. Then my expression took on a more serious look as my gaze softened. "How long have you been here?"

"About three days," she shrugged languidly.

"Three days!" My mouth fell open in shock. "Was it that bad," I whispered as my eyes filled with sorrow.

Zoe giggled slightly as she shook her head. "Nah," she waved me off. "I was worse than the others but it healed naturally. The only reason why I am here is to save myself an argument with Vince." She seemed to stare off into space as a spark of annoyance flashed through her eyes.

I leaned in closer and got a sly grin. "Wanna' sneak out," I whispered deviously. "We could ditch and go shopping," I spoke persuasively.

Zoe let her head fall back with a laugh. "No thanks. I'm pretty sure Vince would have a heart attack, not to mention the Alpha would probably have an aneurism."

"I know how to handle him," I smiled coyly.

Chuckling she said, "I don't think it would be a good idea considering all of the past events. The Alpha is probably still on guard."

I sighed as I agreed. Kade would have me chained up if I left without discussing things with him first. He was reluctant to let me walk to the infirmary alone.

I didn't blame him though. The past few days had been strained for us. While we had the relief of no more attacks or threats on my life, we had some major issues to sort out.

Now that Damien and Savannah are dead, the Nightshade Pack has no Alpha or leader to guide them. We can't send all of them off to be Rogues and we can't join the packs because Kade can't keep track of our land and there's too. Kade, Aiden, Vince, and Travis were now discussing the possibilities.

"What do you think will happen to Nightshade?"

Zoe got a thoughtful expression and shrugged. "I don't really know. We thought someone would stand up in the pack for the position, but Vince told me no one has come forward. He said it was as if there were expecting a certain person to do it."

'Victoria.'

My eyes widened and then narrowed in annoyance. 'Why don't you ever call me Tori? Everybody else does and you use my full name anyway!'

A deep chuckle rumbled through my head. 'I call you by your real name. And it makes it that more special that I am the only one to call you that.'

'Yeah, yeah,' I rolled my eyes. 'Are you guys done 'discussing' things?'

'Meet me at the pack house,' Kade then pulled out my head.

Letting out a huff of air, I turned to Zoe. "Kade wants to speak to me. Do care if I leave?"

"Go ahead," she grinned. "Anne said she would stop by with Luke anyway."

Nodding, I left the infirmary and began the trek back to the pack house. Anne and I were now on good terms as Luke and I were also. We were now all speaking again and Scott and Anne have began to work on their bond. I was very happy for them.

"I'm here!" I smiled as I walked to stand near Kade. He was not alone either. Aiden, Travis, and my family of Rogues were standing around with minor smiles.

"Where is Vince," I questioned.

"He went to see Zoe," Kade supplied. Coughing slightly, he gripped my waist. "We have reached a decision."

At his continued silence I raise an eyebrow. "And? Care to elaborate?"

Smirking he replied, "The Nightshade Pack has a new Alpha."

"Who requested the position?" I was beginning to get irritated. Kade was leaving out all of the important parts!

"That would be me."

Snapping my head in the direction of Travis, I smiled and went to hug him tightly. My arms constricted his frame as he laughed. Pulling away with a joyous expression, I said, "You deserve it." Jessica stood next to him beaming as well.

"I won't get to see you guys as much will I," I asked dejectedly.

Kristina stepped away from Greg and grinned sadly. "We will visit often."

My jaw dropped. "You two are leaving too!"

"But I'm staying," Scott smiled happily.

"Well at least one of you aren't deserting me," I spoke teasingly. Becoming more serious I asked, "When are you guys leaving?"

Kade came towards me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "There are staying for dinner and then leaving."

Well at least they weren't leaving right away! I don't think my heart could take that!

"I'll miss you guys," I grinned as I pulled each and one of them into a tight hug. When I embraced Jess and Kris though, I whispered, "Don't worry. I'll sneak out some time." When I leaned back, they both nodded enthusiastically as our mates glared at us in suspicion.

I gazed at Kade innocently and walked back to lean against him. With sad eyes, I watched all of my family except for Scott, shift into their wolf forms and take off into the woods.

"Don't get upset Victoria. We have a strong alliance with their pack and our borders are always open to one another," Kade said in an attempt to reassure me as he tilted my chin up with his finger.

"I know," I said airily but continued to glance in the direction of their exit. "Well, I'm going to sleep." Stepping away, I walked into our house and heard Kade following closely. In the bedroom though, he stopped me from moving forward.

"Kade, I'm not upset anymore. I just want to sleep right now," I said.

"I know, I just wanted to ask you something," he stared at me intensely. At my nod, he took a deep breath before saying, "What do you think about pups?"

I snorted in bafflement. "You want a dog?" Don't get me wrong. I love animals but, there's something weird about a werewolf owning a dog.

"What? No!" Kade's face became frustrated. "I meant like kids Victoria!"

"Oh," I said while wondering why he cared. "OH! You want to have- Why now?" I cut myself off.

Kade grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. "I've always wanted a family with you but I figured you needed time to adjust to pack life," he shrugged.

"It hasn't even been a year yet," I smirked.

Nodding he said," And you have adjusted well enough. We don't need to wait like humans do. There can be no one else for either of us." Kade leaned back and gazed at me with a dejected tint in his eyes. "If you don't want kids yet, then we can wait," he trailed off.

Kade usually does his best to please me when I ask for something reasonable. So how can I deny him this, a family?

Tugging his head down by his neck, I kissed him sensually. Brushing my lips against his I said, "I do want a family with you."

Kade didn't waste any time tossing me onto the bed. I giggled madly as he prowled to hover over me while growling teasingly.

As I reached a hand to caress his cheek, his eyes reflected so much love, so much emotion for me. It made me think of how far we have come. I used to be a Rogue that despised Pack life. Now, I couldn't see myself anywhere else other than in a pack by Kade's side. This is where I am meant to be. I grinned happily. An Alpha and a Rogue.

A/N~ :") It's been great guys!!! I really am going to miss writing about Victoria and Kade! This was my very first story that I've written and I am glad for any readers that have read my story from the start and the ones that joined after. That's the main reason why I like to write. It makes me happy to know that others take the time to read my stuff and actually enjoy it!! I was thinking about writing an epilogue but I if no one requests it, I will focus on Darkness Enthralled from now on :) Again!! Thanks to anyone that has read, voted, commented, or followed me for this story. I also want to thank anybody that has promoted this story!! If you feel like you'll miss me, check out my other story ;) or you can message me as well :) Hahahaha I love you all!!!

~K

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

175K 5.1K 78
**NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES** Luo Wencheng made a deal with a certain existence and went back in time to ten years ago, when he had just been re...
2.2M 80.2K 71
Wherein, Lalisa tried out for their school volleyball team and she met the strict, brutal, and talented Captain of the volleyball team named Jennie R...
764 61 28
The Fates must have inhaled too much of the world's polluted air or swallowed too much of the ocean's plastic. Because how else could Daisy Phillip...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...