Engaged to Mr CEO {Completed}...

Von Jess_Girling

Ellie Matthews, 22 almost 23 years old, works in a cafe. There's just one more thing about Ellie, she's a mot... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Hey lovelies
Lovelies
12
13
14
Lovelies
Lovelies
15
16
17
Lovelies
18
19
21
22
23
NOT AN UPDATE
24
25
26
Finished
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Spinoff??

20

5.7K 160 9
Von Jess_Girling

Nathan

The next morning I woke up around 6:30am, grabbing my phone off the bedside table I noticed Ellie still asleep, knowing we'd have to be at the airport in 4 hours I left her to sleep. Walking out of our room I walk into Hazel's room to see her still asleep, I walked downstairs and made myself some breakfast before doing my dishes and then going back upstairs and grabbing the change of clothes I had left out for today and went for a shower before changing.

Once I came out of the shower Ellie had just woken up and smiled tiredly at me before getting up and going for a shower, I walked into Hazel's room and grabbed her clothes from her dresser and walked over to her and changed her whilst she slept, once she was dressed and her shoes were on I made sure she had her teddy before picking her up and walking downstairs, Ellie was making herself some breakfast when I walked in smiling at me.

Once Ellie had eaten I handed Hazel over to her and did the dishes quick before putting our luggage into the back of the car before walking inside, seriously this kid is still asleep, she's usually up by now. Walking over to Ellie she handed me Hazel before going to the toilet and grabbing her handbag, we got into the car and I drove off to the airport.

Once at the airport Ellie grabbed a luggage trolley and Hazel's pram that we had packed, placing Hazel in her pram and our luggage on the trolley we walked inside the busy airport, even at 8:45 in the morning it was busy, we walked up to the check in just as Hazel started waking up looking around scared and confused as to where she was, once she saw us she calmed down and started talking to her rhino.

'Thank you' I said 'Monkey can you stand with mommy, daddy needs to give the nice lady your pram to go on the big plane' I said unstrapping Hazel who nodded her head and stood by Ellie, folding the pram I placed it on the conveyor belt and the lady attached a tag to it before sending it through with our luggage, I picked Hazel up and she snuggled into my, thanking the lady again we walked off towards security.

'Okay Monkey we need to put Rhino in a special box' I said taking Hazel's shoes and jumper off before taking the rhino off of her and placing into the box, Ellie was waiting on the other side for us, placing Hazel on the floor I told her to walk over to Ellie which she did whilst I quickly took my things off and placing it in the bins, once through to the other side I quickly put my things on before grabbing Hazel's things, I handed Hazel her rhino which she instantly took before taking her hand and walking over to the chairs that were there, I sat Hazel on one and put her shoes and jumper on her, Ellie sat down to put her shoes on again before I helped her up and then lifted Hazel into my arms.

'Daddy I'm hungry' Hazel said 'I thought you would be' I said before walking up the stairs with Ellie's hand in mine, once up top we walked over to Starbucks and sat down ordering something to eat and drink, once we were finished we went to a kids store and grabbed some colouring things for Hazel, a new book and some jelly beans for her, I got Ellie and myself some Starburst chews and some crosswords for her.

An hour later our flight was called, showing our boarding passes we boarded first class, Hawaii paid for the tickets for us, before being shown our seats, Hazel was put in the middle of me and Ellie, placing Hazel on her chair and putting her belt on before I put her divider down so she could see Ellie before closing the cubicle door and walking into mine closing the cubicle behind me and pulling my divider down so I could see both my girls.

I put my things down and strapped into my chair as the flight attendant announced we'd be leaving in half an hour. Once we were up in the air Hazel looked over at me. 'Daddy' Hazel said 'yes Monkey' I said looking up from the Hawaii file, 'I need to go toilet' Hazel said, nodding my head I unbuckled myself before placing the file down and hiding it and getting out of my cubicle, walking over to Hazel's I opened hers and helped her off her seat before walking us to the bathroom.

After Hazel was done we walked back and I helped her back into her chair, Ellie was doing a crosswords and drinking from a water bottle, I buckled Hazel back in and grabbed her colour in book and pencils placing it on the little table that she could reach, I gave her a small cup of jelly beans and got her bottle of water from her 'Moana' backpack placing it on the table and also grabbing her rhino teddy placing it next to her.

Walking out I closed the cubicle and walked into my own sitting down and looking up to see Hazel with a concentrated face whilst she coloured her picture in, tongue sticking out and eyebrows knotted together, I took a photo of it on my phone before getting back to the file.

A couple hours later I had packed mine and Hazel's things up whilst she ate her jelly beans as we landed, I helped Ellie out of her cubicle before helping Hazel who looked like she was about to pass out asleep, taking her in my arms the three of us walked out with our little carry on bags and walked through the terminal, once we got to security Ellie helped me take Hazel's things off her again before I placed Hazel on the ground and she walked tiredly over to Ellie, I quickly took my things off before walking through and grabbing my stuff putting them on quickly before grabbed Hazel's things, thankfully Ellie already had her things on, I placed Hazel on a waiting chair and quickly put her shoes on her before handing her her rhino and picking her up in my arms.

Walking down the arrival terminal and out into the airport I started searching for our names, after a couple of minutes of searching I finally found my name, taking Ellie's hand so she wouldn't get lost we walked over to the man and he smiled at me putting Lei's on us all, Hazel fell asleep on me as we walked to the luggage claim, I grabbed a trolley nearby and started loading our luggage up once I saw it coming getting help from Aka.

Once we were all set we walked out of the airport and into an awaiting car, getting in we drove off towards the Aulani Disney Resort.

Once there we walked inside the lobby and I paid for our things before taking our keys we walked outside and and made our way to the villa we'd be staying in for the week.

Our villa was on the beach, the front door was opened as the cleaner was packing his golf caddy up, the three of us walked inside, there was four doors, one door led to the laundry, another to a master bedroom, another leading to a kids room which I placed Hazel on the single bed and closed the door a little letting her sleep, and the last door was the bathroom, once through the hallway there was a wide open space with a kitchen, dining room and a large living room, the entire back wall was all windows as it showed the beach right behind us, we had a little outdoor setting right outside on a patio.

Ellie turned to me after taking it all in and smiled widely at me. 'I love it' she said before kissing me, smiling into the kiss I kissed back before breaking apart, 'I love you' I said pecking her nose causing her face to scrunch up cutely.

'Mr Roberts sorry to interrupt but you have a meeting in an hour' Aka reminded me, 'thank you Aka I'll be right there' I smiled at him, nodding his head he walked outside leaving us be. 'Leaving already?' Ellie asked sadly 'hey I'll be gone for an hour, once I get back the three of us can go look around for a bit and get some dinner okay' I said, Ellie nodded and kissed me before pulling away, I grabbed my things I needed and said a quick and quiet goodbye to Hazel before leaving and getting into the golf caddy with Aka.

Once we got back to the hotel Aka showed me to where the meeting was being held, I walked inside to see that a few of the men were already here setting themselves up. 'Aloha ʻauinalā' I said as I shook their hands and walked over to an empty chair and started getting myself ready.

20 minutes later the door opened again revealing the rest of the men, standing up we all shook hands and introduced ourselves before taking our seats. 'Mr Roberts its good to see you again, I hear you brought your family with you' one of the men said 'yes sir, they are currently at our little villa by the beach' I explained 'lovely, tomorrow you'll be able to bring them along with you when you come check out our ideas for the project' he said 'absolutely sir' I said nodding my head accepting the invitation.

After an hour we had worked out the floor plans and the costs for everything, the building would start in a few days and would continue when we leave, we would then come back after Harlee is born to do a last minute check up before opening the hotel, that being 3 months away we were getting excited.

After bidding farewell to the men I returned back to the villa, when I walked in Hazel was awake and watching "Lilo & Stitch" on the TV, I looked at the time to see it was almost 5pm. 'Get ready girls were going out' I said out loud, Ellie looked at me confused before walking to our room to do as I said, I turned off "Lilo & Stitch" glad it had just finished so none of us missed any of it.

I took Hazel in my arms and into her room and started to get her ready, I changed her into a short black jumpsuit and a pair of black flip flops on her feet, I grabbed her jacket just in case and placed it in her Moana backpack with a few things in case she needed them, once I was done we walked out of Hazel's room just ask Ellie walked back out dressed in a long black maxi dress and black flip flops, she had her hand bag hanging on her fore arm as well.

Smiling I quickly walked into our room quickly and swapped my simple black v neck shirt for a black button up on, I changed into black shorts and grabbed my black flip flops before walking out of the room with our keys in my hand, I made sure to grab my phone and wallet placing them in my back pocket before walking over to the girls and the three of us went outside.

Locking the villa up I took Ellie and Hazel's hands in my own as we walked towards the beach, walking down a pathway I noticed what looked like an outside of a restaurant. After 10 minutes we made it to the outside of a restaurant. Walking in I paid for our meals and then walked over to a booth, placing Hazel in between Ellie and myself we talked quietly to one another about what to do over the next couple of days.

10 minutes later our food was in front of us and we were eating with very little talk. Once we finished we sat talking for a bit more before leaving the restaurant and walking along the beach with our flip flops in our hands, I had mine and Hazel's in my hand so she could hold both mine and Ellie's hands as we walked through the sand. I looked up to see the sun was about to start setting, stopping and sitting down with my girls we watched the sunset go down in pure silence.

After the sunset it was dark, the stars and the moon shone brightly in the sky and the street lights were on. Standing up we took each others hands before walking back to the villa. Once inside we gave Hazel a bath before Ellie went for a shower and I put 'Moana' on, after Ellie got out I got in the shower.

10 minutes later I was sitting with my girls watching the Disney movie, I had closed the curtains by now. Once the movie finished I turned it off and noticed it was around 9 at night, Hazel was drifting in and out of sleep on me, standing up Ellie and I went and put Hazel to bed before I made sure everything was clean and locked up before going to bed myself.

___________________________________________

Hi loves,

I'm updating now only because I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again as I won't exactly be living in WIFI environment.

Hope you love this chapter and sorry its so short.

Lots of love Jess xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8M 59.7K 56
Stella Matthews wouldn't say she had the perfect life. After leaving her family at the age of 18, she didn't have much. On her 21st birthday, her fri...
199 2 20
[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why is this happening to me? ''Angle I hear you are done now, pick up the phone.'' For fuck sake, I think...
2.4M 91.1K 95
Chelsea Madison, 25, had a story book life. She grew up in Seattle, Washington with two parents who loved her very much, gave her everything that sh...
507K 15.1K 41
THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO THE CEOS SECRETARY HAS KIDS!!! READ IT FIRST OTHERWISE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THIS!! Read about the journeys of Elena and Conner d...