Life of a Teenage Murderer💀

Da OGCupid20

Imagine waking up with no memory. No idea of anything. AND being covered in blood!?! Yea well that's my crapp... Altro

what?
Whats going on..
Continues on..
A sight for Sore eyes
WrongDoings

Through the door...

67 3 0
Da OGCupid20

Previously on Life of a teenage murderer....

With no memory I felt empty. But I need to know for myself what's going on. I walked to the door​ and slowly opened it

When I opened the door, I walked into a hallway; it seemed like I was in a hotel. That's unusual. I didn't see anyone else around. I walked around until I reached the end of the hall. I saw a sign that said Elevator. I walked up to it and pressed the down button and waited....

~time skip by slipknot playing on elevator~

When the elevator finally stopped on the last floor.. the basement. The lights were off it was completely dark nearly impossible to see. When I walk out the elevator, The door shut quickly and the elevator went back up. My heart started to beat faster. All the sudden red lights lit the walls. I saw a long hallway with many rooms.

All I could think of was that card... One eyed type? What does that even mean? At least I know my name... Rachel... I looked down at my wrist it had a number on it... 848... What does that mean ..
"UGHH" I screamed and fell on my knees holding my head...

I saw something
I was tied to a chair... I looked to the left and saw a man taller than me with dark brown hair and black eyes he was tied down also and getting a tattoo like I was excepted his was 676..There was four other men holding him down. I had tears streaming down my face my first tattoo it hurt and this ugly brute wasn't being gentle with it... I looked back at the guy he looked like he wasn't in any pain at all.. I tried being strong like him.

I opened my eyes... I was laying on the floor. The lights on the wall weren't red anymore they were normal white lights.. I stood up and continued to walk.

Hellllllo my lovelys... Sorry if this chapter wasn't all that good. OK love y'all so much as always
LOVE YOUR WRITER CORY B!!!!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Burn Marks Da Icecold101

Mistero / Thriller

6.1K 277 7
My TikTok - E.writer🖤 (whteverwhnever) I've just started the Hierarchy Kdrama And I love it !! ( I will definitely be editing this story a lot se...
Khalifa Da laiba

Mistero / Thriller

2.1M 118K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
110K 2.6K 12
حسابي الوحيد واتباد 🩶 - حسابي انستا : renad2315
24.2K 3.6K 36
مــن نــەم زانـیـبـوو ئـەو پـیـس تـریـن و گـەورەتـریـن مـافـیـای سـەر ئـاسـتـی ئـاسـیـایـە.... "دووبارە ھەوڵی ڕاکردن لەم ماڵە بدەیت ھەڵبژاردن لەنێوان...