Lab Partners || Holtzbert

wasp-enterprises द्वारा

::SEXUAL CONTENT:: Holtzbert fanfic. Just read it. अधिक

Lab Partners
Steam
Home sweet home
Forgot about my new toys
Eva Steamripper
Dance the Whole Night Away

Passenger Seat

571 10 0
wasp-enterprises द्वारा

It had been three days since Holtzmann's and Erin's hook up. Nothing had happened since. Erin was afraid that she got lost in the moment and she regrets letting out a scream. But it was so hot, she thought. Holtz was effortlessly flawless and Erin craved her despite the guilt. For the past two evenings Erin hadn't slept, she couldn't anymore. Her solitude made her cold and shaky. She had an important talk tomorrow at a college about spectral possession, she had to rest but she couldn't. Instead she lay staring at the ceiling imaging Holtz's warmth. She is drifted away into her fantasy and her little infinity as she received am orgasm again and again – never forget, she prayed, burn it into your brain if you have to. It took three minutes until she noticed a knock at a door. A knock. Every so often a knock. The force of the knock reminded her of Holtz. Everything reminded her of Holtz. Erin rose from her cold bed sheets and went to the door and opened it. It was just the empty hallway to her apartment. Who could have- wait what? Nobody's here, she thought. When in doubt blame it on spirits, this made her smile. Erin gave up with sleeping and knew that it would be difficult to sleep when she was tense. So she went into her bathroom and started to run a bath – she got out some candles, bubble bath and a bath bomb.  Then there it was again – the knocking on her door. Erin wanted to just leave it. Boredom and curiosity manipulated her to go and have a look. She opened the door, but this time the corridor was not empty. Holtz stood draped in a dressing gown, her blonde curls grasping her exposed collar bones. This was the first time Erin had seen her with her hair loose – it was a turn on. Erin would be lying if she said that she hadn't imagined it over a million times. Erin just looked at Holtz. Stunned and bewildered.

Erin brought her hands up at Holtz's neck and allowed her fingers to touch Holtzmann's collar bones, they were so angular and enticing. 

"I heard about your talk-"

"Shut up Holtz" Erin instructed but she could not restrain herself. "I have an idea..."

"A big idea?"

"What did I say?!" Erin undid the tie that held Holtz's dressing gown together and then she unwrapped her from her shoulders, once again trying to memorise ever curve and angle of Jillian's. Erin was good at this, memorising, she already knew Holtz's facial details – all she needed now was the rest of her. As Holtz stood their bare in the apartment Erin's fingers ran down her sides and clutched her at her waist. Holtz let out a sigh. Jillian had never been fond of submission but she was more than willing for Erin. "I have missed you," Erin says. She gazed into Holtzmann's eyes never wanting to break away. This familiar feeling was arousing for them both. "Last time was nice." Erin paused and smirked slightly as she continued, "But I have one thing..." Holtz was confused, one thing. As in an area to improve? Jillian did tilted her head and look bemused. "This time I want to hear you scream"

Holtz moaned – she gave in. Erin was so hot in her dominance and Holtzmann wanted to see where this could go and what could happen. Erin was so hot, she thought. She just wanted to shout it out to the world, but at this point in time she wanted something more. Holtz wanted to feel Erin inside her. She was speechless just by considering the fantasy. "Close your eyes." Erin instructed gently. Holtzmann did as she was told, no surprise there. Erin leaned into Holtz and kissed her just the once and lingered. Both wanted more but this initial restraint would lead to more pleasure.

Leading Holtz to the bedroom - Erin never stopped staring at her bare body. She was so beautiful especially with her hair draping gently over her shoulders. She was so well framed. Erin took this moment to take in every detail. It was breath taking to say the least. Erin was insistent that Holtz kept her eyes closed. That way Holtz wouldn't notice Erin examining her. Erin's hand reached the lock of her bedroom."Okay you can open your eyes" Holtz was eager to see what awaited. Erin's bedroom, the duvet was a mess - how Holtz liked it and the whole room was scattered with candles. Holtz looked into the ensuite, it was a large bathroom bubbles rose from the depth of the bath water and steam clouded in curls like Jillian's hair. Holtz gasped, in shear awe of the atmosphere; she was ready. "What do you think?" Erin asked.

"It is stunning" but holtz wasn't looking at the room, she was staring at Erin who stared back.
"Make yourself comfortable..."So holtz did she lay on the bed Erin kissed her on the forehead. "I will be right back" Holtz said nothing but continued to smile longingly. Erin went to the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bath and turned off the tap. Holtz couldn't resist, she clutched the bed sheet and wrapped it around her shoulders like a gown and walked to the bathroom - the tiles were cold on her bare feet. Holtz's hands wrapped around Erin over her shoulders and she began to undo her pyjama top - button by button, kissing her neck simultaneously.

"Ma'am can you tell us where you found the worlds most awkward pyjamas?" Holtz asked smirking.

"I got them the other day - they are new"

"Yeah silk they are nice, they look good. But they would look even better on the floor." Erin tilted her head towards Holtz and laughed ever so slightly.

"Keep quiet holtz this is your turn - so keep your dominant yet gentle voice down"

"Whatever you say" They kissed, beautifully. It was so hot. Both of them were so aroused. They needed each other and they wanted to share each other even more. They both slipped into the warm water of the tub and Erin was on top. She touched holtz, not where Erin wants to touch - but foreplay leads to climax and Erin wanted to hear Holtz moan. They kissed and held each other for so long. Erin rose from the bath leading Holtz, they were dripping wet, they loved it.They walked across the rug to the bed and Erin pushed Jillian down onto the mattress. She collapsed and her hands were inline with her shoulders - her chest exposed and open. "Fuck" Erin stated slightly shaking her head as her eyes scanned over Holtz. "I am never going to get tired of this" Holtz rose up onto her elbows leading by her chest. "Now you are just teasing" Erin stated but she was not complaining and Holtz smirked. Erin crawled down lunging onto holtz and locking lips again. They would never tire of this, their naked bodies pulsing against one and other. It was hot, so hot. Erin was still on top and began to reach for Jillian's thighs. Holtz's breathing deepened - Erin was good at foreplay she took great pleasure in it. Despite Erin's exceptional foreplay skills it was abundantly clear that she had never done this to a woman before. Holtz new this and tried to encourage her with a series of sighs and moans.

Erin managed to decipher what Holtz liked from the volume of her moans. Erin's fingers got into a rhythm left Holtz panting. Erin moved her fingers rolling them harder

"Yes" Hotlz cried, "just like that." Holtz was so aroused but Erin was being to gentle and Holtz began to rock from the hips against Erin's fingers. At this point holtz was just fucking Erin's fingers, not that Erin cared Holtz's moans where music to her and she craved it, every moan. "Erin if you are going to fuck me, fuck me hard." Erin just nodded and began working harder and rolling deeper. Holtz was practically whimpering. "Play rough." She said followed by her scraping her teeth against her bottom lip – not quite biting it.

"I want you to sit on my face" Erin demanded; Holtz fucking scampered into a straddle and lowered herself down. Erin was good at this, not brilliant but good enough. Occasionally Holtz would reach down and stimulate herself but for the majority her hands clasped Erin's hair. Holtz continually rocked thriving against the warmth of Erin's mouth. Holtz couldn't keep her eyes open, one hand was clutching onto the matress keeping her steady and her head was tilted back.

"Fuck, Erin I want you to fuck me." Erin moved and used her hands and resumed grinding against Holtz. They locked lips as Holtz reached her climax and broke away from Erin to release a moan that was partially a gasp as she came. Holtzmann's rhythm slowed until Erin removed her fingers. "I know that we are colleagues," Holtz paused to catch her breath, "but i bloody love you and that may be inappropriate in the work place."

"Oh yeah - it's scandalous." They both smiled at each other and kissed gently. "I haven't been able to sleep since we last hooked up." Erin confessed.

"I guess we will just have to do this more often then."

"If you insist." Erin smiled, pleased to be in the arms of warm Holtz.

"Otherwise you would miss out on sleep" Holtz stated

"Somehow I doubt that either of us will get any sleep if we keep meeting up like this."

"But this is more enjoyable than sleep so it is worth it."

"Definitely worth it." Once again kissing until Erin fell asleep for the first time in three days, within the safety of Holtz arms.

Holtz watched Erin sleep. She enjoyed the sound of her breathing. Holtz couldn't help but smile as her fantasies were finally reality and she never wanted her little infinity to end.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.2K 172 6
{NSFW, smut. Don't read if you're not 18 or older 🔞} This book is a collection of one-shots/longer fanfics revolving around Leon. You can also find...
68 1 8
After the team is injured during a Bust, Erin pens letters to Holtzmann, conveying how she's feeling, writing down things she can't bring herself to...
14.2K 522 17
Come on, tell me that you need me, like you really mean it, even though you don't... another gay billie fic
2.6K 70 10
i dont own any songs or characters or any shit like that. i mean i guess i own the plot and all that jazz??? idk whatever. bone apple titty - So pret...